The Other House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snare rattled again and the spotlights went out, all four girls gave up their stances as Byron's voice rang out,

'I'd like to thank these four stunning women for giving each and everyone of us a truly memorable and very erotic performance.'

The applause was unanimous. Rebecca, Diana and the other two girls gave a little bow as Byron said,

'I hope you all enjoy the rest of the art as much as the living art.'

The girls walked between the people toward the walls, and took up poses next to the framed pieces, sculptures and paintings. They moved to a new position every few minutes, highlighting another piece of art.

As Byron made to mingle with his potential clients, Victoria put his apparent desire for Rebecca out of her mind, more interested in her own conquest. She searched the crowd, looking for the delicious woman and her husband. They were looking at a sculpture. He was pointing out some small detail, peering ever so intently through a pair of glasses he had only just produced from his jacket pocket. She placated him, but was obviously less than interested. A few moments passed before she leant in toward him, said something, touched his arm and then walked away. She had excused herself in order to go to the ladies room. Victoria's wicked mind delighted in the opportunity.

Intent on making a rendezvous and less concerned for her image, Victoria strode purposefully toward the back of the gallery where the powder room was. Despite discarding her prancing gate, she cut a striking figure in contrast to the idle onlookers. Some women gave their partners chastising glances as they stopped in mid sentence, or simply shifted their attention to the near naked woman in the shiny black trench coat. Other's enjoyed the spectacle. Victoria was shameless in her sexuality, scathing of conservative frigid sex, dismissive of the judgment of others. She knew what she wanted and generally how to get it. Surprising she found the ladies room all but empty. Only two of the cubicles were occupied, one of them by her attractive new friend. As she waited she could hear the gush of urine leaving someone's urethra, splashing into water. It was the whizzing sound that made her knees go weak, the idea of all of that piss gushing from a lovely pink pussy made her desire grow. As the last drops of urine were being propelled into the water below one of the doors opened, a short buxom blond stepped out. Her mark was the woman she heard relieving her bladder. How divine, Victoria thought as the latch turned from engaged to vacant. Before the woman could exit, Victoria pushed the door open and stepped into the cubicle. At first the woman was a little startled, but then she seemed to welcome the intrusion.

'Lift up your skirt,' was all Victoria said.

The woman obeyed without so much as a word. She slid her hands down her thighs, dragged the fabric upward with her agile fingers, bunching the fabric before lifting her skirt up around her waist. She was wearing a nice lacey thong.

'Widen your stance. Wider. As wide as you can,' Victoria demanded.

The woman did as she was commanded. Victoria stepped in close and placed her left hand in between the woman's legs.

'Did you dry your pussy with paper after pissing?'

'Yes, of course.'

'Yes, of course Mistress,' Victoria admonished her new found charge.

The woman's heart pounded as she surrendered.

'Yes, of course Mistress,' she repeated as Victoria massaged the fabric of her thong into the wet folds of her pussy.

The woman had never been touched by another woman before, she had never been dominated so completely before. It felt so good that she could have come right there and then.

'I thought you'd be wet. I thought you were wet after our little kiss. Is that right?'

'Um, yes, Miss-Mistress.'

'Good.'

Victoria slid her fingers up the front of the woman's lacey knickers until she reached the waist band. Then she slid her hand down inside her pants, smiling as the woman took a deep breath. Victoria noticed the woman's jaw quiver with anticipation. Her fingers soon found the woman's deep folds, her even deeper vagina, thick with her arousal, her lips were puffy and dripping with erotic juices. Victoria slid her fingers into the woman's vagina and then up her lovely groove to her blossoming clitoris. Her touch sent a shiver through the woman's body. A wicked smile crossed Victoria's face. It was all too easy.

As she teased the aroused woman's eager sex, she reached into her pocket and retrieved a small enclosed vibrator. It was rounded on both ends, short and thick. She held the device in her hand and with her thumb and forefinger turned the end. It began to hum ever so softly as it vibrated in her hand.

'I have something for you,' she smiled. 'The battery will last long enough for you to get home, take it out, switch it of, and then put it back in when you come to visit me next week.'

The woman's eyes glanced down to see what it was, before returning to look into Victoria's deep brown, and very sexy eyes. Her breathing was getting faster as she approached an orgasm. Victoria was still masturbating her and only hesitated to introduce the vibrator.

'Oh god, I'm going to...'

'Not yet. You are not allowed to come until I give you permission. Is that clear?'

'Yes, sorry, I mean yes miss, Mistress.'

Victoria slid the thick vibrator past the woman's clitoris, trying to avoid any real contact, down to the mouth of her vagina. As she pushed the rounded end upward it happily slid between her lips and into her vagina. It was only three inches long allowing her vagina lips to close containing the vibrator inside her pussy. It feels absolutely divine, she thought as it hummed deep inside her.

Victoria was delighted.

'Now before I let you come. Inside the vibrator is a card with my details on it. Also you will find the details of a room that I keep in London and the time when you will meet me there. Is that clear?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Now, I'm going to make you come,' that wicked smile again lighting her face.

Victoria began sliding her hand up and down the delicious woman's divide, massaging her entire sex from her vagina lips to her clitoris, while kissing her ever so passionately. Only moments passed before the woman reached her climax. It was electric, even Victoria could feel the energy as it raced through her entire body. It was intense but lasted a long time as wave after wave of pleasure filled her very being. She kissed Victoria as deeply as anyone ever had.

'I can't wait to make love to you,' Victoria said as her new friend's climax began to subside.

'Oh, please.' she said breathlessly, still holding her skirt, a stranger's hand down her pants.

The women waiting outside the cubicle gave them some funny looks as they emerged. The woman was still flushed from her recent experience, Victoria was licking her fingers. When she finally found her husband he was ogling one of the girls rather than looking at the photographs, paintings or sculptures. Victoria guessed that there would be plenty of romance to be had later that night. Certain that when the woman was next making love to her husband she would be reliving their cubical encounter, Victoria smiled inwardly. Delighted with her conquest, Victoria surveyed the gallery. She managed to catch Byron's eye. He did his best to ignored her, he was selling art. Time for a new game? she wondered.

Victoria decided on a new vantage point, near the front doors. She stood near a large black and white photograph of a female torso with a pair of testicles hanging below her vagina. On closer inspection Victoria could see the base of a cock between her pussy lips. And they call this rubbish art. It's certainly not attractive and worse still, its not even clever, Victoria's thoughts were clear. She loved art and hated vulgarity. Roused from her contemplation by the sound of someone standing behind her, Victoria composed herself ready for what ever came next.

'Since when did you wear underwear?' came a question, whispered in a familiar feminine voice.

As Victoria turned she saw the masked face and feathered headdress of one of the dancers.

'Since when did the beautiful Diana Gleeson dance naked at gallery openings?' Victoria's eye's searched the eye-holes in the mask.

Diana's eyes were like deep watery pools, like polished glass her eyes smiled as lover's do.

'I always said that pig tails perfectly complimented your brutal manner.'

Victoria stood so close to Diana that Diana could feel the lace of Victoria's bra press against her soft skin. Diana instinctively placed her hand on Victoria's thigh.

'I'll take that as a compliment,' Victoria's voice barely louder than a husky whisper.

'You should. You look so... so alluring,' Diana wanted to say more, but couldn't think of the right words. Instead of finding them Diana moved her hand ever so gently over Victoria's warm thigh, then her hand stopped allowing her deep gaze to do her bidding.

For the first time all night neither Diana nor Victoria were performing. They looked into each other's eyes content to share the same space. After a few precious moments of silence Victoria whispered,

'I'll call you.'

'That'd be nice,' was all Diana needed to say. Her lusty look told Victoria all see needed to know.

A moment later Diana allowed her lips to brush across Victoria's as she turned to leave. Diana desperately wanted to kiss the lips she loved so much, but could not surrender the seductive power of teasing them with her touch, yet refusing them her kiss. Diana was the only person Victoria afforded the luxury of teasing her. She loved the way Diana knew just what to do, how Diana could make her heart skip a beat, how Diana's flirtatious ways increased her desire. As Diana stepped away she slid her hand from Victoria's thigh, dragging it across the front of Victoria's lace panties. Naked, but for her boots, headdress and mask Diana walked away. Victoria stood, transfixed, admired Diana's lovely long legs and curvaceous bottom. God! You're more beautiful than ever, Victoria's mind confirmed what her body already told her.

Victoria was lost in her thoughts momentarily, diving deep into an imaginary world where she and Diana could lay in each other's arms for hours, warm beneath the covers, without a care. But that was for another time, this was now, and it was time to seduce some poor innocent art lovers. She knew she wouldn't catch any prey standing near the wall, it was time to go on the prowl. As she walked between the happy people Victoria noticed that her inner thighs were slippery with her own juices. The thin layer of lace could not have hoped to mop up her moisture. Feels nice, free, she thought as the air moving between her legs seemed to create a cooling sensation on her wetness. She was, however not the only one to notice her wetness. Apparently one of the lights embedded in the staircase was reflecting off her inner thighs, drawing attention to her. Not only was she almost naked, the lacey crotch of her panties failed to disguise the deep cleft of her pussy, but the reflection off her inner thighs created a halo effect around her sex. The sudden glances and prolonged stares stopped her in her tracks. She didn't know exactly what caught their attention, but she liked the fact that so many men and women were shamelessly staring at her aroused sex. She widened her stance, and shifted her weight from one leg to the other which somehow accentuated the effect. She was a beautiful woman, but it was her shameless exhibitionism that made her special. Those who stared at her wet, swollen, gaping sex may have appreciated her more if only they knew that seeing her like this usually followed a stern flogging, a flogging they would not need endure. She was, after all, London's most celebrated dominatrix, merciless, strict and stunningly beautiful.

Byron invited some of his guests to enjoy the relative privacy of his upstairs suite. Four couples availed themselves of his offer, keen to express themselves 'artistically', or in the least sexually, depending on their appreciation of the finer aspects of human sensuality. Others had a quick look around and headed for the first private space they could find. Victoria had gathered a small crowd, who both admired her form and wanted to see more. One rather bold gentleman simply asked her to move her panties to the side so that they could see her spectacular lips. She smiled, then rewarded his request. At first she drew the fabric together like a string and pulled it upward between her pussy lips. The silhouette of her pouting sex was something to behold. Then she pulled her laced panties to the side allowing the intense onlookers to see her open lips, the bud of her clitoris and the opening of her lustful vagina. Victoria loved how she felt, men and women admiring her lovely sex. She slipped her thumbs over the waist band of her pants and slid them down, stepped out of them and stood tall, her feet slightly wider than shoulder width, her hands on her hips, her wet lace g-string dangling helplessly at her right side. She loved her pussy, she loved how it felt when she touched it, when she pressed herself onto someone's hungry mouth or impaled herself on a nice thick penis. And she loved how nice it felt to have so many eyes caress her pussy with complete and absolute adoration.

After about five minutes wandering about the gallery generously exposing her delightfully aroused sex to admirers and shocked art lovers alike, the snare rattled loudly and the four performers walked toward the centre of the gallery temporarily stealing Victoria's thunder. They stopped, the four of them facing a central point. They each kissed the girl opposite them, then the one on either side, formed a line, bowed to the crowd, turned and bowed again, and then, to tumultuous applause, they walked toward the back of the gallery and out of the main gallery. Their choreographer met them as they reached the dressing room. They erupted in jubilation. They hugged one another, threw off their headdresses and masks and then began to relive every precious moment.

'Wow Becca you were so sexy,' one of the girls said in adoration.

'I never saw anybody do that in an art gallery before,' Diana said with a devilish grin. Rebecca drew in a tremendous breath, closed her eyes and, throwing her hands in the air, fell back across the couch, letting out a huge breath.

'This is the best night of my entire life,' she cried as though the whole world needed to hear. 'I never thought that exposing myself to strangers would be so exhilarating.'

They all laughed and jeered as they pulled on their coats. Coats and heels was all they needed for their trip back to their house, back to the warmth of their cells.

As they dashed for the car Byron stopped Diana, he had been watching her, wanting her all night.

'Just wait for me in the car,' she ordered. He took her hand and led her back inside. He was so very aroused, his kisses were sweet as honey, and his fingers nimble as he unbuttoned her coat. Diana was extremely horny. He pressed her against the hallway wall, she wrapped her legs around him and within a couple of minutes they were both enjoying a rather impulsive orgasm. His cock was nice, but his passion was wonderful. Byron was no ordinary man, he was a lover, not just a fucker. He was a beautiful man, sweet but kind of debauched, and more than just a little in love with Diana.

The party at the art gallery wore on into the next day. Both Byron and his clients behaved badly. A lot of erotic art changed hands. Victoria gave up trying to get Byron alone and eventually decided that she would walk the mile and a half back to the hotel. She put her now cold wet g-string back on. It was the first unpleasant sensation she felt all evening. Still, she failed to capture Byron's attention. Resigned to her lot, Victoria did up the double row of buttons on her trench coat and headed for the door. The coat barely covered her assets, her legs looked longer than ever. Victoria enjoyed the walk, smiling to herself as she recalled seducing that woman right under her husband's nose and then there was her encounter with Diana. As she wandered home she bathed in the many warm memories that Diana's teasing touch recalled. She practiced her runway walk, always placing her footsteps in a perfect line. It was even easier with high heel boots on, she planted her heel first and then as she moved forward she turned her toe out ever so slightly. It made her hips sway seductively. As Victoria neared the hotel her mind wandered from Diana, back to her latest conquest. She put her hands in her pockets and smiled again as she remembered depositing her short fat vibrator in that woman's hungry hole. I wonder If she is at home yet. Maybe she is reading my note and making plans to get away. Maybe she's using my vibrator to give herself another orgasm. Victoria loved the power she had over other men and women.

12