The Other Shoe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember that "no sex" pledge I made a few days before? It applied to Sherry, not Lori.

Lori dropped a bottle and we both leaned down to pick it up, and in the process we bumped heads. We both looked up at our eyes met, and fireworks went off. She kissed me, and I kissed her back. She hrabbed me and I grabbed her, and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I backed her into the wall. We continued our lustful and passionate kissing, and at some point Lori's underskirt shorts were off and my pants were unbuckled. We both knew what we wanted, and we gave it to each other. I entered her as she screamed my name, and we came together. No protection, just a pussy full of my cum.

And a satisfied feeling for both of us. For the first time in my life, I had entered a woman with no protection on- it had been skin to glorious skin. As far as the rankings on a neutral sex ratings scale goes, this one didn't score too high, physically. But emotionally, on a scale of 1 to 10, it was 12. Or 15. Or 150.

I had nothing but good thoughts and good vibes, and I could tell Lori was feeling the same way. So much for taking it slow. But I didn't care.

"Jason, I enjoyed that, but should we have done that?"

"Lori, I don't regret that at all. Hopefully you don't either. I hope next semester you will consider spending time with me. I would love to get to know you better," I said. We put the cart before the horse, but she was fantastic! I hope I didn't ruin THIS chance. If so, I was going to become a priest.

"Oh, Jason, that was memorable and I don't regret THAT. But we shouldn't have let ourselves get carried away here."

"Why?"

And just like that, the door to the dayroom opened and Sherry and her coach came in and caught Lori and I there, still entwined.

12