The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced myself to stand still and didn't dare try to bring one hand down to my pussy like I wanted to do. When she'd finished washing my lower half and worked her way back up covering my bottom and back, she let me step back under the water to rinse all the soap clean.

When that was done she pushed me back against the wall and pulled my hips out as I'd done to her. From behind and just to my left, she hooked her left arm around my leg and cupped my cunt letting her middle two fingers slide easily into the wet orifice. As she began to pump them in and out of me she started to talk to me.

"Now you have a little punishment coming to you my pet. But I'm going to try and make them as pleasant as possible. Now after each set, you should thank your Mistress. If you fail to do so, not only will that set not count, but we'll have to start all over at the beginning. Do you understand?" She demanded.

"Yes Mistress Kelly," I said though it was hard to concentrate while she continued to finger "her cunt."

"These two," SMACK, SMACK, "are for thinking I fucked Sasha."

I bit my bottom lip and then remembered what she'd said.

"Thank you, Mistress Kelly," I moaned.

She kept up her left hands' frenetic pace in my cunt as she said, "And these two," SMACK, SMACK, "Are for jumping out of the car while it was still moving and I was still talking to you."

I could feel my orgasm nearing but remembered my duty.

"Thank you, Mistress Kelly," I said while humping "her cunt" harder against her fingers.

She leaned in close to my head and said into my ear, "Now don't you dare come without my permission. Do you understand?"

I shook my head fervently and responded, "Yes, Mistress Kelly."

I stopped pumping my hips back against her thrusts in an attempt to hold off my orgasm as long as possible. She, however, didn't slow her pounding pace not one bit.

I felt her breath on my left ear as she said, "These last four are for not fighting harder for me when you came to tell me bye. I wanted to know you were willing to fight for me but instead you just gave up. You let me close that door in your face. That should have never happened."

I started to look over my shoulder to explain to her what I was feeling at that moment but in rapid succession, four resounding blows rained down on my already tender ass. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

Through the tears those blows brought to my eyes I managed to just utter out the required thank you's.

With that, she spun me back around pulling her fingers out of "her cunt" and bringing them to her mouth to suck on. She then reached behind me cutting the water off and cupped my cheek saying, "The quicker you get dried off and can brush your hair and get your cute, naked little ass in the bed, the sooner you'll get something none of my other pets have ever gotten."

She circled my clit with her index finger as she said this causing me to squeal.

"What's that Mistress Kelly?" I begged to know.

She shook her head while handing me a towel and said, "Never you mind. And while you're laying there don't you dare touch my cunt. Understand?"

I stuck out my bottom lip in an almost fake pout. I say almost because the last time I'd come was the night after Kelly and I had sex for the first time. I'd come on my fingers while thinking about her. So I really, really, needed to come bad.

"Yes Mistress Kelly," I pouted. She in result gave me a firm smack to my ass to get me on my way.

I went straight to my backpack and found my brush. As I brushed my hair I watched Kelly through the reflection in the mirror. I could hear her humming a tune as she brushed her short hair back and began applying makeup. It was a joy to see her happy again and I would do everything I possibly could to make sure she stayed that way.

I climbed into the bed and patiently awaited her to join me. I wondered what kinky D/s games she had planned for me. I'd done a lot of reading online on the subject in the past month or so. There was so much I'd yet to experience that the thought of her doing some of those things to me had my pussy soaking wet. I was desperate to run my fingers over my clit but remembered her orders. Wanting to please her and keep her happy, I placed my hands above my head and grasped them together.

When she finally sauntered into the bedroom with a look of lust in those blue eyes, I was glad I was laying down. I instantly felt my legs go weak at the thought of the things she had planned. I knew at that moment that I'd never wanted Dan in this way. I'd never felt close to this level of desire for him. I hurt for him at that thought, but I had to admit to myself right there that it was true. I finally admitted to myself why I'd been putting off having sex with him this past month because he wasn't what I wanted.

Kelly was.

Starting at the foot of the bed, she crawled towards me. The look in her eyes was unchaste, to say the least. As she neared me I spread my legs apart and drew my knees up almost in a begging manner.

She lowered herself down on her stomach while propping up on her left elbow. She reached out and ran her index the length of my slit ending at my erect little nub. I let out a deep sigh in response.

"As I told you my pet," she said, "you're going to receive something none of my other pets ever have. I'm going to let you have it because you're also my girlfriend and the girl I love. It's for that reason that I don't give it to you as your Mistress but as your lover. From the rest of the night we are just two women who love each other making love. You may come as many times as you like and don't have to ask permission to do so. Do we understand each other?"

I smiled back at her because as much as the thought of her dominating me turned me on, the thought of really making love with her was hot as well.

"Yes, Kelly. I understand." I replied

And with those words, she buried her tongue in my cunt as deep as she could.

I arched my back in response, thrusting my hips forward in an act of wanton lust. I could feel her sucking at my juices as she reached up with her left hand and began rolling the nipple on my left breast between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh fuck Kelly, yes! Eat my fucking pussy! Your tongue feels so Goddamn good," I professed loudly.

Kelly looked up at me and grinned saying, "Shhhhhhhhh, don't be so loud. Sis and CK could be home at any minute and we don't want them hearing your filthy little church-going mouth."

"Yes, fuck yes, just eat my fucking pussy please!" I said in a loud, pleading, whisper.

She then went back to licking my slit taking the time to kiss at my inner thighs before licking and sucking on my labia. She began running her tongue up and down the trench of my cunt. Each time she reached the top, she was careful to avoid my clit, instead just circling it a few times. She was driving me mad with desire.

"Please Kelly baby, I need to come so bad," I begged.

In answer to my plea, she reached up and used both hands to firmly pinch down on both nipples causing a bolt of lightning to race down my spine and straight to my clit. She simultaneously used her lips to engulf my little nub while thrashing it with her tongue.

As a result, I lost all sense of reality. I was aware that I was coming. I could feel the spasms coursing through my midsection and groin area. What I couldn't tell, is whether I was screaming or breathing. It was as if the sensory parts of the brain that made me aware of those two acts had shut down due to the overload taking place in my body.

As I finally did become aware I realized that Kelly was continuing to slowly lap at my pussy while carefully avoiding the more sensitive areas. She finished up by licking at my thighs. When she lifted her head I noticed a shine on her face and dampness in her hair. She slowly made her way up to me, laying on top of me and giving me a languid type kiss. Her tongue slowly battling with mine.

"What happened here?" I said as I reached up and felt the dampness in her hair.

She laughed at my question and replied, "You squirted all over me when you came. You came so hard we're probably going to have to strip the comforter and sheets and wash them."

I blushed, "I've never done that before."

"Yeah, well welcome to the wonderful world of lesbian sex," she replied, "I don't plan on that being the last time you come that hard," she promised me.

"That sounds great baby," I told her, "now why don't you bring that sweet tasting pussy of yours up here and let me suck and nibble on it until you come. I've been fantasizing about having you straddle my face for more than a month now."

I wiggled my index finger and gave her my best come hither look.

She cocked her head to the side and wiggling both eyebrows up and down said, "Oh Cady, I want to come all over your tongue. I want to ride that pretty little face until I'm ready to lose my mind.

She straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I attacked it, wrapping my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth while rubbing it with the flat of my tongue. As she started to grind on my face I licked the length of her slit while cupping both her taut ass cheeks firmly. After making the trip up and down several times a sudden urge to be naughty struck me.

I pushed forward on her ass sliding her groin area just close enough to me that I could lick at her tiny asshole. I fluttered my tongue over it repeatedly soaking it in spit before stiffening it and poking at her tiny opening.

"Oh fuck baby, you nasty little girl. Lick my asshole like a good little girlfriend," she demanded as she leaned back to give me better access.

She began to rub her clit while I continued to lavish her little pink rose with love. Surprising myself, I felt my tongue finally penetrate the ring of her ass. Though I wasn't able to get it in far, it was enough to make Kelly's orgasm begin to rise.

"Fuck yes you little ass licking slut, Fuck my ass with that tongue. You're so going to make me come oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.!" she said as her orgasm hit her.

She flopped backward and to my side. I sat up and positioned myself to where I could lap at her pussy. Drinking in all that sweet pussy juice she'd produced while I'd been busy tonguing her ass. As I continued to lick her sweet pussy she once again started to moan.

"You're an insatiable little dyke aren't you?" she asked as she began to thrust her hips against my mouth. "Fuck, you're getting so good at that Cady."

I just moaned to show my appreciation at her comment. I had missed this woman and had been so terrified of losing her forever, that now that I had her back I was going to make sure she never wanted to let me go.

I pulled my mouth off her pussy long enough to suck on my index and middle finger getting them good and wet. I slid them into her tight opening and turned my palm up, curling my fingers on each stroke to hit her g-spot. I then latched back onto her clit sucking at it as if my life depended on it while flicking it with the end of my tongue.

As I could hear her breathing quicken and her moans intensify, I began to finger her even faster making sure to tap that little sponge-like surface on each stroke.

That was all it took to push her back over the edge. She came hard, the muscles of her stomach rippling while her thighs quivered and convulsed.

As I made sure to lick up all her delicious secretions, Kelly held up both her hands and made a T shape saying, "Timeout baby, I need a break."

I laughed at her and teased, "See, that's why you should have been taking care of yourself. You do have a younger woman you have to keep up with after all."

She grinned and showed me her middle finger before saying, "Hey, I'm only about three years older than you. And I mainly need a sustenance break. I'm suddenly really hungry and thirsty."

"Well all right then," I said, pleased to hear she'd gotten her appetite back, "let's clean up and get dressed. Then we'll go see what we can find."

We both stepped into the shower and rinsed off the sex smell from our bodies. We then got into casual nightwear and left Kelly's room for the first time in a couple of hours.

Sara was just exiting CK's room and signaled us to be as quiet as possible. When we'd finally made it into the kitchen she turned and gave us an appraising look. I felt instantly shy under her gaze. As if with one look she'd know exactly the things we'd been doing since she'd been gone. Kelly, perhaps sensing my unease, stepped up behind me and wrapped both her arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss my neck.

I instantly relaxed.

"Oh my God," Sara said, "you honestly look happy. I can't believe it."

I was confused for a second and then realized she was speaking to Kelly. I lay my head back to rest on her shoulder and tilted it so I could see her face. She took advantage by smiling down at me and then leaning in to kiss me tenderly.

"I am happy Sis. Matter of fact I'm ecstatic. And it's your little sister that makes me feel that way," she declared with a smile.

I then quickly said, "And she also has her appetite back thanks to our, um...physical exertions."

Sara rolled her eyes and stated, "I don't want to hear about the cause for her appetite or anyone's case of sapphic bliss. How does pizza sound?"

We agreed that sounded good and Kelly went to grab her phone to make the order. While she was gone Sara gave me a knowing grin.

"Not that I want any details, but whatever you did for her sure seems to have made a difference," Sara said with a shake of her head.

Not wanting to pass up the opportunity to tease my big sister, I replied, "Any one thing, in particular, would be hard to pinpoint. I did so much to her while you guys were gone."

"Eeeewwww," she said making a face of mock disgust, " that's TMI little sis."

We were both still laughing when Kelly made her way back into the kitchen. She told us that the pizza was ordered and then handed me my cell telling me that it had been ringing when she'd entered her room, but had stopped before she could answer it.

I checked the recent calls and saw that it was from Alice. Instantly remembering what I'd asked her to do, my next thought went to Dan.

"I'd better give her a callback. With as much as Dan has been drinking at school and as mad at me as he seemed, I asked her and Shea to keep an eye out on him. Let's hope he hasn't done something stupid," I told them.

Alice's news wasn't exactly what I'd been expecting.

"Hey Cadence, I'm glad you called back," she said upon answering my return call.

I placed her on speakerphone and said, "No problem Alice. What's up?"

"Well...," she said sounding unsure, "it may be nothing, and Shea told me to wait until I was sure, but I just didn't feel right about it so..." she sputtered.

That should have told me what she had to report was serious. Alice wasn't one for hyperbole. If she said it, you could pretty much take it as the gospel.

"Just go ahead and say it, Alice. I'm a big girl. I can handle whatever you have to tell me." I told her gently.

I listened to her let out a big sigh as if relieved. She then said, "Shea and I followed him and his roommates to the bar this afternoon after class. They met up with the same two girls they'd been hanging around with the last couple of days. The spent the next two or three hours doing some significant drinking and then Dan and Craig left the bar with the two girls. I followed them while Shea went to flirt with Sam to see if she could get any info from him. They went back to the girl's dorm room. I spoke to Shea right before calling you and she said Sam claimed that Amy girl had been all over Dan the last couple of weeks. He said he didn't think they'd done anything though he did catch them making out on the couch when he'd come in late last night."

She then paused and we could all hear her taking a big breath. "Thing is, they did make one stop before heading back to the girl's dorm room, the Student Health Center."

I made the connection right away as did Kelly judging from the look on her face. Sis, however, seemed a bit lost at the significance.

Still, I tried to sound upbeat, "I understand what you're getting at Alice. There's nothing I can do about it from here though. Why don't you and Shea go enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't worry about Dan anymore? I'll handle things when I get back on Monday."

"Are you sure?" Alice asked, "I don't mind pulling a fire alarm if you want me to."

I laughed, "You're a good friend Alice, but that's okay."

When I'd disconnected the call Kelly asked, "Has he been drinking a lot since you guys started classes?"

I shook my head to the affirmative and said, "To the point, I'm starting to think he's majoring in alcohol and minoring in video games."

Sara had a serious look on her face when she asked, "What are you going to do if he's cheating on you?"

I laughed hard enough it brought tears to my eyes. Kelly found it funny too.

"What?" Sara asked, "I don't find this very funny myself."

When I could quit laughing I asked her, "You do remember what I've been doing to your sister in law the last several hours don't you? It would be a bit hypocritical of me to get mad over him doing the same thing wouldn't it?"

After she'd conceded my point, she asked me, "So, what is your plan?"

In reply I put my arm around Kelly and said, "I plan on eating some pizza and then letting my girlfriend here have one," and here I looked up at Kelly and held up one finger saying, "and note I just said one," before looking back to Sara and finished with "cigarette after dinner."

Then feeling a bit naughty I said, "And then I thought I'd take Kelly back to her room and spend the next several hours dining on her delectable little pussy."

Sara's hands immediately flew to cover her ears while she chanted over and over, "Lalalalalalala, I can't hear you..."

By the time we'd finished laughing at her display, the pizza delivery guy had pulled up the driveway. I met him at the door and handed our pizza to Kelly. I then paid the guy and gave him a good tip.

While we sat at the dining room table eating, Sara joined us for a glass of wine. We engaged in small talk for the most part until my big sister couldn't handle it anymore.

"Alright Cadence, look," she said, "I realize the whole principle of turnabout is fair play and all. I'd still be interested to know how you plan to approach him on Monday."

I looked at Kelly silently asking her if I should tell Sara what I'd admitted to myself in her room. She silently nodded her approval and said, "Why don't I head outside for that cigarette and give you two a minute."

I grabbed onto her hand though and pleaded, "No, please stay. What I'm about to say has an impact on you as well. I want you here with me. Please?"

She smiled back at me and sat back down, placing her arm around me.

I looked at Sara and took a minute to find the exact words I wanted to say. In the end, I settled with honesty saying, "I've concluded that I think...no, I know, that I was more in love with the idea of Dan than Dan himself."

My sister shook her head and said, "You've lost me."

"Well," I said, "we were both raised to believe it was a girl's job to grow up, find a good Christian man we were attracted to, and then marry him and raise his kids. I think finding myself attracted to a man, something that was a real rarity to me, allowed me the hope that I could make Mom and Dad happy by meeting their expectations. It was a bonus to think I could do it without having to marry someone I was repulsed by. I realize now that's what Dan represented to me. But now I know that I don't have to settle for good enough anymore. Not when I have someone right here that I'm madly in love with."

Kelly reached down and kissed my neck several times saying, "I love you too baby."

1...1415161718...21