The Other Side of the Mirror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

He was standing perhaps a foot closer than he had the night before, but the important difference was in the room with her. Firm and so undoubtedly flesh, Alice was filled with a desire to touch. Her own sex felt so liquid, her wetness creeping down her thighs. Slowly she got up from her bed and advanced, her eyes flicking to his face but then back to his manly organ. The thing she had so much thought about in bed, or rather Dominic's penis and other boys' things, there for real - if it was. Here for the first time in her bedroom, in the flesh, a real - or the appearance of an erect penis. Was it in any way real or just an image, a hologrammatic image, a perfect 3D image? Was it something she could touch; would it be warm to the touch or as cold as the glass of the mirror? Dare she touch it? She so wanted to.

It felt as real as anything. Just her finger and thumb lightly encircling and holding it. Alice squeezed. Such firmness. Her fingers followed the warm flesh back to the glass. To her that felt as it always did. Well almost. Hard and, well, like glass but was there just a suggestion of give? Her fingers trailed back up the penis towards the knob. The flesh to that so smooth. A glance upwards at the man behind the glass. There was a smile to his face. A smile of enjoyment. She knew it was what men liked. Would she not like Dominic, or perhaps his fingers, touching her?

Alice watched her hand as it began to stroke the penis, doing what the girls had said they did. Obvious really - gentle fingering and then a push pulling of the foreskin, making it act like a vagina would, caressing the penis. Such a big thing in her hand, so very different from her own body, so exciting to a young girl.

Perhaps the man might be able to force a hand through and touch her, but he just stood there, his hips pressed forward against the glass. Alice's eyes slowly moved from watching her hand, to looking at his staff within her hand, rising from masses of dark curls, far more plentiful than her own hair, rising from his hanging balls beyond the glass, balls she would like to have lifted and fondled; up to the sinuous band of dark hair down his stomach; on to the barrel of his strong and so hair covered chest with his hard pointed nipples; upwards to his handsome bearded head. Curls to his beard and curls to the blackness of his hair. There was a single gold ring in his right ear lobe. Alice had not noticed it before. It gave him a gypsy look, a slightly wild look, a rebellious look, even though not a few of the boys she knew wore earrings of one sort or another and those did not make them look rebellious at all: indeed, rather silly if anything. He, though, seemed to carry it off, not as a rather stupid affectation but something more. He blinked, and Alice stared up into his blue eyes as her finger and thumb moved regularly. She wanted to touch herself.

Alice felt the splash, splash, splash again. This time to her pubic hair, onto the fleshy mound beneath. A forceful spurting of hot, wet semen. It made her pant, almost brought her to an orgasm without even touching herself. Alice closed her eyes but when she opened them again there was nothing there. No penis in her hand with its bent fingers, no fine man in the mirror, no sticky ejaculation on her skin. Nothing but her own reflection in the mirror, a wide-eyed girl with a sheen of moisture on her skin and nipples as red as cherries and hard as hazelnuts. A girl with dark hair above and below. Straight hair above and below. Around her feminine slit the straight, dark hair radiated like a fern.

Was that all the women had tried to frighten her about? So sexual, so pleasurable? Alice bounced across her bed, switched off her light and spent the next few minutes being very intimate with herself. With four fingers stuffed into herself Alice came - very hard.

The next night, the same thing. The man, Mandrake Mortimer presumably, appearing and advancing and again pushing against the glass, a little flattening of the soft end to his penis and then the glass seeming to give, to relax almost. There was something of the female pudenda about that. Alice almost expected a sort of oval shape, a flaw in the glass appearing and widening like the genitalia of a woman. And through it came, rearing up into the room with her. Again, Alice felt a surge of wetness, of desire - lust indeed.

She was still in her nightdress, still in the thin dressing gown over it she had put on in the bathroom. It pleased her to disrobe whilst the dark man in the mirror watched. Doing it slowly as she thought men liked. Letting the gown slip off first one naked shoulder and then the other and rustle down to the floor leaving her in just a thin nightie, a sleeveless, almost transparent one, barely reaching half way down her thighs. She did not wear anything beneath.

There was something very sexual about lifting the hem of the nightie upwards, gradually revealing all to the watching man, revealing to his blue eyes more and more of her thighs until he could almost see the beginnings of the black filigree of her sexual hair, perhaps even the hint of sexual lips between her parted thighs; Alice turned her body and hid her sex from him and slowly lifted the nightie higher exposing the roundness of her bottom. It was a strip tease but without the usual twirling bra and panties. She watched the man's penis bounce suggesting sexual excitement at her display. Alice liked that. Slowly she turned again, so he could see her pubis. How fine he looked to her. He staring at her body: she at his. Him so masculine and so strong looking, so hirsute and so sexual not least because of that single male horn sticking up in the air. The feeling between her legs was so pleasurable.

Alice lifted the material over her breasts. A smile from the man in the mirror and then she lifted the nightdress right up, so it covered her eyes. It was something she had thought about doing with Dominic - if she had had the chance - and perhaps another boy too. The idea of exposing herself to them and then obscuring her vision as she waited for them to come and touch her. The thought of feeling their twin penises touching her skin, perhaps just bumping against her as they fondled, perhaps touching with more intent, rubbing themselves against her and then... using them properly.

But there was no touch, the man seemed incapable of pushing more of himself through the mirror. Alice discarded the nightdress upon her bed and walked towards the mirror and the dark man behind it. He was standing still, and the image could simply have been a long poster upon her wall if it was not for the penis pushing through into her room. Like the night before her fingers closed upon the hardness sending a thrill through her sex. It felt so strong. Would she dare do what she had thought about? Go down on her knees and suck?

Such a good-looking man, she felt herself drawn to him, to his eyes, such a handsome, bearded face. It was desire that made her look away and down to what was pushed through the glass and in her hand. Alice would not have thought of a penis, an erect penis at that, beautiful but... but it was very fine. She drew up the warm, wrinkled skin and covered the smooth bulb completely and then drew it down again. She swallowed at the sight of the re-exposure. She had to take a closer look. She really did. Slowly she sank to her knees in front of the mirror and the pushed through male organ.

It was there, right in front of her face, so rounded, so smooth, so sexual. Her fingers found her own sex, delved into the hot wetness between her thighs and quite shamelessly masturbated as she stared at the man's organ. Below her she could hear a sloshing sound, the sound of three bunched fingers moving in and out of herself. She really was very aroused. And aroused girls want to do things. She could not resist, her tongue came out and she licked, feeling the warm smoothness of the penile skin.

She had done it. Touched it with her tongue. So easy to let her desire carry her forward and open her mouth. Such a wanting, such an urge to suck and feel it in her mouth, lovely to wet her lips and slide them over the so smooth skin and hold the bulb of the man's penis there in her mouth. Not small, quite the contrary, slowly she pushed forward letting more and more of the man into her mouth, letting the bulb slide over her tongue towards the back of her throat, almost as if she was trying to swallow it, most certainly get more of it into her.

Alice drew back and then rocked on her knees back and forth, sliding the erection in her mouth as if it was sliding in her vagina. Her fingers, though, were doing the sliding within her. She felt the man pushing back, pushing towards her. Such sexual excitement being able to play whilst sucking, sucking a not quite real cock, a mere apparition, if very solid apparition in her mirror. She leant back, not letting her fingers stop working within her, and stared at the big male organ to her front, its purple/mauve head now wet with her saliva. It bobbed as the man flexed his hips clearly wanting to be sucked some more, a hint of thrusting and pushing towards her. A sexual action, a man keen to 'rut.' And then, slowly, as he pushed the penis came a little further through the glass and so did his balls. They actually swung forward with the effort and then fell back to bounce against the glass.

More to play with, more sexual bits of a man. Alice reached and closed her fingers around the hanging fleshy sack, it was both wrinkled and hairy. A very masculine pair of balls - as if testicles and scrotum could be anything but masculine. Alice fondled, feeling the egg shapes within. A delicate fondling.

The penis loomed in front of her as she played with the testes. She could not resist, though it meant leaving her sex alone for a moment, reaching with her other hand and stroking the penis. The man smiled showing his white teeth as her fingers wet from her vagina closed over the hard flesh and slid. Alice did not move the skin, just let her lubricated fingers slide up and down acting like the wetness of a vagina, and with wet fingers straight from her vagina. The man's smile broadened. What a thing to be able to touch, what a thing to have available to her in the privacy of her bedroom.

She sucked again, gently so as not to go too far. She knew what she wanted. Her fingers played with her sex once more, bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm. Almost there, she let her mouth move the faster, holding her wet lips tight to the hard flesh, bobbing her head backwards and forwards. Alice knew exactly what she wanted to feel and just on the point of tipping herself over into spasm she got it, right in her mouth. An almost tentative, exploratory spurt of salty semen and then came a flood. It was not just a gentle spurting but, rather, came with force into her mouth. A rhythmic and powerful pulsing as it shot onto and beyond her tongue. She did not count but it certainly kept spurting for quite a time. Time enough for her to feel herself tremble and shake with pleasure, so added to by what was happening in her mouth. Alice pulled back, both swallowing and letting the stuff run from her mouth, and fell sideways with her fingers still thrumming away at her sex. A very strong orgasm.

When Alice opened her eyes, the man was still there, still with his erection through the glass. There was no sag to it, no normal indication that he had just come, but there was a long strand of semen hanging down from it. He was looking at her with such a nice smile to his face.

The man stepped backwards. A momentary grimace to his face as he pulled his balls back through the glass. It was clear to Alice that there was an element of difficulty, a squeezing effect of the glass as if it was a sort of rubbery, transparent material, somewhat plastic and trying to reform into a whole. It seemed as if the squeezing caused pain in those delicate male organs, a pain he was prepared to undergo for the pleasure of being touched by her. As the penis pulled back through the glass and it closed, momentarily looking, indeed, very like a closing vagina, Alice wondered if he could use the glass like that, as if it was a sort of vagina substitute, the liquid glass grasping it, providing a smooth hold around it, rather as her hand had been. She sat up and moved to the mirror, looking through at him.

She had not tried before but with her right hand. The one still wet from her own orgasm, she pressed her fingers to the glass, four bunched fingers, and pushed. She felt a movement of the glass, it did not feel simply hard like her window panes, there was a yielding and then the tip of her middle finger showed on the other side. She could feel a squeezing from the mirror as it attempted to push itself back together and reform. Her question was answered and, moreover she had found she too could push something through the mirror. Seemingly the man could only push his genitalia through, but she could push a hand, or at least a finger through. She drew back, and the glass reformed and then bravely she pushed her whole hand through.

The man smiled, and stepped forward, touching her hand briefly with his erection before walking backwards away from her, going further and further from her into the mirror image of her room. Alice withdrew her hand and as she did so his image faded and in its place was her own reflection, a rather wild looking girl, perspiration to her brow and body, her pubic hair matted with sweat, her eyes liquid and with what was very obviously semen on her chin. Her tongue reached but before it touched, the semen faded away. Within her mouth that particular salty taste also disappeared, as if it had never been.

Alice slept soundly, her thoughts as she drifted into sleep were about how lucky she was to have discovered Selsdon Battersely's secret. Such a secret. Typical of women, older women, to think a woman should not let her sexuality run free. Well, she was not like that. She was a modern young woman. What a thing to have - 'on tap!'

No different the next night for Alice, again the dark-haired man walking towards her as her own image faded in her mirror. An image of an already excited young woman, with nipples hard and a wet tingling between her legs. The man stopped the other side of the glass and stood there looking at her. She at him: he at her. She aroused and so, as always was he, his penis up in the air.

Alice did not wait for him to push against the glass. Instead she got down on her knees and reached forward towards and through the glass. Her hands both pushed through and reached around holding his tight, hard bottom cheeks in each, she pulled, forcing the penis through the glass towards her waiting mouth. She had been told as a young girl not to gobble her food, but she certainly gobbled what came through the glass! Her desire was up, she was a woman almost in heat, she pulled one hand back and her fingers went deep inside herself. Alice had been wet even before she reached her room. Up and down the shaft went her lips, her tongue mobile within her mouth, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the physical sensation of mouth and her sex. She was truly fucking the cock with her mouth and loving it.

A sudden pull back and out of her mouth. Alice's eyes blinked open and stared at the penis now back behind the glass. Was it going to come? Was it about to spurt, it shook as if it was about to, her fingers played the harder with herself as she willed it to come, willed it to do that so sexual act right in front of her - upon her.

"Come," she whispered out loud, "go on, shoot!"

But it did not. She wanted it to, wanted to see it come. With her free hand she grasped and moved it, pulling the flesh of the foreskin backwards and forwards. She knew it was nearly primed, knew that was why he had pulled back. It was not going to take much to set it off. It did not, not with the quick steady strokes she was giving it. The result inevitable.

Alice wanted it to come, wanted to see it do its thing for her. And she did, looking straight down the barrel, so to speak. The man, Mandrake Mortimer, came all over her face; hot pulses again and again to nose, cheeks and forehead, even her open mouth. It was not something Alice had ever dreamed of wanting, but she did then. The semen spurting through the glass at her, seemingly completely unimpeded as if the glass was not there at all.

Her hand came from her sex and wiped across her face. It, the semen, was warm, sticky and rather glutinous in her hand. Should she, should she? And why not, it would feel lovely, all slippery and so sexual - because that was what it was - and it would just disappear as last time, there was no risk to her of such unprotected sex. Alice's hand returned to her sex, not just wet from her but with a great deal of something else. It felt sensuous and certainly naughty. Once again Alice reached orgasm as the man in the mirror watched her. There was no embarrassment on her part as she gasped and shuddered as she came, if anything it made it the better to be watched by him from the other side of the mirror.

Again, his smile as he turned and walked away into her mirror room and, just as she had expected, all traces of him having been there - the semen projected through the mirror - disappeared with him. It was as if he had not been there at all. Perhaps it was all in her mind. His penis, his buttocks had felt real, as had the semen, so warm on her skin, so sensuous on her sex, but perhaps it really was all in Alice's mind. It seemed it simply did not matter what she did. A delightful, irresponsible sex. She knew what she would do next time.

And she did just what she wanted the next time, not the next night, nor the one after, as she was away, and it would just not have done to look too keenly into a mirror when sharing a room, but the one after, when she was back and alone, showered and expectant in the subdued light of her room. And, as she hoped, her image in the mirror faded and towards her walked a tall, handsome man, as naked as sin and wonderfully erect with a quite superb penis.

Alice sat on her bed looking, touching herself, exhibiting herself to the man and from his staring knew he was enjoying what he saw. When she touched herself, he touched his penis, when she used her fingers, so did he. Pleasurable watching and masturbation. It went on for some time, Alice enjoying the feelings, and the suspense, knowing, when she wished, she could stand and move towards the mirror and the man would push through. The mirror was a long, vertical mirror not at all like a TV screen or computer monitor but it would still be like watching a porn video but in 3D with the man's penis coming out of the screen at you. Only it would not be an image but solid - 'hard' indeed! A hard and very warm cock there in the room with her.

Alice stood, and the man pushed, the glass seeming to bulge a little and then open in an oval shape, a sexually charged shape, as the rounded plum of the man's cock pushed through. Lovely, so masculine and so there in the room with her. She did not get down on her knees, nor did she reach and fondle, instead she turned, and then, with head looking backwards over her shoulder at the mirror, reversed towards it until she felt the penis on her bottom. So warm and so hard. Alice bent forward and reached backwards. She was as wet as anything and she knew just what she wanted. What any 'normal' woman would, a substantial cock in her vagina. Alice directed as she reversed a little further and got just what she wanted. The rounded knob right at her entrance, the rounded knob opening her, the rounded knob half an inch and then an inch inside her and, lastly, the whole thing sliding up her sexual passage.

So good, so good to rock backwards and forwards with her knees, her hands went to grasp them and she just rocked, pulling and pushing at the penis. Perhaps she had expected to find her bottom bouncing back off the cool surface of the glass but instead she felt warm flesh and hair to her bottom. It added rather than detracted from the sensations. Alice lost herself in the fucking, eyes tight shut, her whole concentration upon the feelings in her sex as she rocked to and fro, her hands clasped so tightly to her moving knees.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers