The Other Side of the Mirror Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth had a smile, a smile showing his white teeth. Emma bit her lip in subconscious response. His lips looked so perfect, so kissable, so full and sensuous, so soft and yet so masculine. Her eyes dropped, and she was instantly cross with herself. The shy young girl confronted with the strong, confident male dropping her eyes, modestly in submission - just so not her conception of how relations between the sexes should be. Equality above all things: not the weak female submitting to the strong and protective male. And worse, dropping her gaze meant she was looking down at his genitalia - again giving the wrong message. So big, so fine, so...

Emma looked up defiantly, "I want to see Alice Compton," she said looking straight into those so blue eyes. The man's smile broadened as if he had heard her. And then his eyes dropped, not in any way in submission to her. She did not get that impression at all, but his gaze moved slowly downwards as if he wanted her eyes to follow his. And they did, down is chest, down his stomach to his penis. As tumescent as before, the swollen ridge rising up to his fraenum; as full as before but now clasped around it was a hand, a feminine hand holding it and, as Emma looked, around the side of his hips came a face she knew so well, her friend Alice's lovely face.

"Alice, dear!" She dropped to her knees to be closer but of course that brought her closer not just to Alice but to the man, Mandrake Mortimer quite clearly, the man's swollen penis. Her eyes on her friend's face but out of the corner of her eye she could see Alice's hand moving and stroking the penis. Emma pressed forward, touching the glass and then on impulse pushing and bringing her face through and to inches from Alice's own.

"Alice, how, how are you?"

Alice smiled, a real smile of happiness, quite obviously at seeing her friend, her eyes liquid and alight with pleasure but rather than replying she leant a little forward and, so unexpectedly, kissed Emma right on her lips. A soft lingering kiss, unexpected but not one Emma was inclined to break, so pleased was she to see her friend. Alice's lips were warm and moist.

"I'm good, Emma dear."

Emma bit back her usual retort that the reply to an enquiry about health and wellbeing should not be a value judgement about one's moral character but words in proper reply about her health and happiness such as 'I'm well' or 'I'm happy,' but it was neither the time nor the place for that. So good to be with her friend again and to speak to her: even if under the most strange circumstance.

A few more words but to Emma there was something not quite right about Alice, a dreamy sensuality she was not at all used to. When Alice turned towards the penis and pulled it around and slid her lips over the knob mere inches from Emma it was more than obvious what was wrong. Alice was aroused, sexually aroused to a state she had never seen before. Yes, they had giggled over boys and all sorts of things and there had been a certain something she had felt and had been sure Alice had but nothing like this. Alice was sucking a cock just inches from her own face and, awfully, it fascinated her.

Alice turned back and smiled and then threw Emma completely by offering the cock to her - to suck!

"Would you like a turn?"

It was there, fat, lilac purple and so smooth just inches from her lips. Now wet from Alice's mouth it shone in the electric light of the bedroom. To Emma it looked almost delectable, a thing to be tried, a thing to be tasted and relished, a thing... What was she thinking! It came to Emma that she was really rather aroused herself, not simply angry at the whole situation but sexually aroused. She was wet within her knickers and her nipples were hard points in her brassiere. Worse she did really want to suck, to feel that lovely - that 'yummy' - cock in her mouth.

"Alice, come back, don't you want to come back?" She reached out, not for the penis but for Alice, pushing her hand through the glass to touch her, to grab a hand and pull. The naked girl was there, just inches from her. She tugged and began to pull Alice through the glass, pulling her upright and trying to get her own hands behind Alice's back to really pull at her. They were face to face as she tugged and pulled but the more she pulled the harder it became. The girl's naked breasts were against her own within her shirt, their faces close, their hair touching. Emma pulled and pulled with all her strength, but she could not pull Alice through.

Alice's lips suddenly again upon her own but this time Alice's tongue there too, pushing into Emma's mouth, their tongues touching. Poor Emma not only felt her efforts failing but also felt a further surge of sexual excitement at Alice's intimate touch. She heard a deep manly chuckle and knew she would have to give up: she could not pull Alice through the mirror glass. And then she felt Alice's finger sliding between her own and tugging at her, she now pulling at Emma. An awful thought that if Mandrake Mortimer added his strength to Alice's she, Emma, could be pulled through. Emma pulled back and disentangled herself. Her fear about the man seemed unfounded, he had stepped back into the mirror room and was just standing watching, standing there with feet planted apart on the mirror image of her carpet, his seemingly large balls just hanging and his big penis as much up in the air as before. Perhaps the sight of two girls, one clothed, one naked almost wrestling and certainly kissing had been stimulating.

Emma was angry, angry at herself for failing Alice, angry at herself for not being able to pull Alice through as she had planned, and angry at the man. She stood there and let loose with a torrent just as she had with Simon, even pushed her head through the glass to make sure she was heard. Mandrake Mortimer just stood there with an infuriating, but so sensual, smile upon his lips. And as she spoke, Emma could not help her eyes flicking to his erection, his so big and seemingly unmoved erection. The lilac purple head looking so suckable. Perhaps he became bored with her words, but what he did next momentarily silenced her. With ease, with practised manly strength he picked up and upended Alice, picked her up from behind and lifted her from behind and then spread and lifted her legs upwards so her feet were close to her ears. It exposed her fully to her friend. Of course, Emma had seen Alice naked before. They had changed for the beach enough times together, had slept in the same room but not like this, not so revealed, not just seeing her full breasts with the large brown areolae which had grown from puberty but seeing between her legs, the open pink oval formed by her outer labia, so delicately sprinkled with dark hairs, her rounded mons above and there, right between her legs, wet glistening soft flesh, pink and succulent...

'Succulent,' whatever was she thinking? Yet there it was, undoubtedly soft and so moist, her small oval opening visible, her clitoral hood, her little pea of a clitoris, everything there in front of Emma.

And the man was carrying Alice closer and closer to Emma, to her face pressed through the glass. It had quite interrupted her flow.

"I really..." but she got no further. Either she would have had to pull her face back through the glass and she did not want to be forced by this man to do that, or...

'Or' indeed! The scent of womanly arousal in her nostrils and then the taste of a young woman pushed at her face. Emma had never done such a thing before but all at once her nose, face and lips were pressed into soft wet, so warm, flesh. Instinctively she kissed - kissed her friend. Should she pull her head back or what? It was the surge of sexual excitement between her legs that stopped her withdrawing; a sudden desire to suck and explore, to poke her tongue and feel all of Alice's intimate parts and the awful desire to have Alice's sweet face and tongue doing just the same to her. She could not help herself, her tongue flicked this way and that making wet noises, touching the girl's clitoris and even burrowing into her - a sexual penetration not with penis but with tongue.

And as she pleasured her friend the man slowly lowered the girl and she went with her, down and down until she was on her knees.

Emma had forgotten, perhaps had been unthinking, but the lower Alice was brought the nearer the penis would be to her. She had forgotten if the man was holding the girl up in the air at waist height then his penis would be somewhere close to hand. As she licked and probed at the girl, she felt something firm upon her chin and knew it was anything but female.

She could not help it, her hands were at the brass button of her jeans, tugging it through the button hole and pulling down the zip before thrusting a hand and its mobile fingers into her white knickers. They were soaked beneath, and her own sexual flesh was as wet and soft as Alice's. Her tongue once again entered Alice but as she withdrew, she knew what its tip was sliding against and it was not simply Alice. It was perhaps without thought, maybe instinctive, perhaps her natural heterosexuality asserting itself but one moment her tongue was inside her friend's vagina: the next she was sucking upon a rather large glans penis, full, soft and bulbous in her mouth as it thrust between and under her friend's sex. Emma's fingers within her knickers moved the faster as she sucked.

And again, could she have helped herself, could she simply have left her free hand by her side? Rather she raised it, raised her hand through the glass and reached and cupped the man's ball sack, holding his balls in the palm of her hand, feeling their weight not to crush and hurt but in a sexual way, fondling them as she was fondling herself. A momentary return to Alice's flesh but then drawing the penis back into her mouth, greedily sucking upon it knowing what she wanted to happen. Before, she had always regarded blow jobs as something slightly demeaning to a woman, not that she had not done the same to boyfriends, but preferably soixante-neuf - oral sex on an equal footing not with the girl kneeling at the man's feet. She was kneeling now.

Emma wanted, and Emma got. She felt a tightening of the man's scrotum; a raising of his balls and it sent such a thrill of excitement through her. Never before had she found a man's ejaculation particularly special and exciting: it was different now. As the penis began to spurt into her mouth - strong, hot spurts - Emma moaned and felt herself so close: and still the penis spurted. Her mouth full, Emma pulled herself from it and, with full mouth, pushed her cum loaded tongue out and into her Alice's sex, her own fingers going up hard into herself and then she came, tongue rigid inside her friend for a few moments and then darting just like a penis.

Satiated, horrified and now a little clearer in her mind, Emma pulled her face out from the mirror and had to swallow. Slowly right in front of her eyes the man lowered Alice a little, but down so she rotated onto his cock and Emma saw it slip inside and then they were fucking; their joined genitalia inches from her face. The thick cock going up and down and the man's balls swinging. The cock that, moments before, had been inside her mouth was now inside her friend and showing not a hint of losing its rigidity.

Emma had heard Old Mother Watson talk about Mandrake Mortimer's penis: she remembered the words, 'his cock it don't go down. He spunks but it don't go soften, yer see, not like other men.' What a delight for woman, yet awful, nonetheless.

She had come to the mirror to talk with Alice, to pull her back through the mirror but it had all been to no avail. She had even tried remonstrating with the wicked man, Mandrake Mortimer, himself, and had, instead, found herself with her face buried in Alice's quim. The power, the visceral, physiological strength of the sex drive had overtaken her. Emma was amazed by how it had made her feel; even now she could not take her eyes off the regular engagement of the sex organs inches from her face; the desire to touch herself again was strong; the need to have that penis, that very large and ever stiff penis within her so in her mind. It was not natural: she had never felt quite like this before - both wonderful and awful.

Her head had moved closer, without her being conscious she had done that. A change in the movement, a disconnection and, all at once, the erection was removed and pushing through the glass at her, parting the normally hard material as if it was but a thin sheet of suspended water; and there it was once more, curving up at her, the big, lavender coloured, plum all wet and scented from Alice, so close to her face. Minutes before she had been sucking it, had experienced it coming in her mouth yet, yet, she could barely restrain herself from doing the same once again. It stood there so male, so perfect, so magnificent, so desirable and so wrong.

With a sob she scuttled backwards, away from the mirror, turning her face from it and then throwing herself face down onto her bed.

Emma awoke and opened her eyes. It was already light, and she was momentarily surprised to find her right ankle not feeling at all as it normally did. She was naked upon her bed as she had been when she had thrown herself there the night before and her ankle was still held by a locked restraint, the chain from it leading back to where it was padlocked to the frame of her bed. Oh yes, she had been taking no chances with the mirror and Mandrake Mortimer; had taken Old Mother Watson's advice to heart; but Emma had not really conceived just how strong her desire for sex would be; how much she would desire the man and his penis; how easily she could, perhaps, have been tricked through the mirror - or perhaps pulled - by Mandrake Mortimer and his harem. It had not come to that, but she had been wise to be prepared.

What she did not expect, the day over and evening come, was to find as she undressed and stood before her mirror with no intention of summoning (by saying that dreadful name), Alice there too before her in her mirror. Alice alone and as naked as she.

"Alice!" Her hands went out to her friend and held them both as she stared into her eyes, trying to read what she was thinking.

"Come back with me." Again, a pulling, a pulling at Alice. This time she felt Alice grasping her own hands, could feel she was pushing with her feet - and she was coming through.

But, behind Alice, as if in the room with Emma, as if really behind her she saw other girls, other pretty naked girls appearing. Emma could not help but look behind her to see if they were really there in the room with her, but no, they were just in the world the other side of the mirror, reaching out for Alice and holding her, restraining her, laughing as they pulled her back as if it was all some game. And then it came to Emma that things were going very wrong, that she was unprepared, no shackle to her ankle, nothing to stop her being pulled through instead of Alice. Already she was partly through, her head and shoulders - and most definitely her arms - through. She let go of Alice but, of course, Alice was now holding her. And so was another girl.

"Alice, dear, let go - please!"

And she did, and with a wrench away from the other girl's hands, Emma tumbled back into her room, falling to the floor with a bump. An undignified falling leaving her lying on her back with her legs open to the mirror, feeling momentary stunned but so relieved. As she lay there looking up at the naked girls, they parted to let a familiar figure to the fore, a larger and quite different figure, a hirsute, tall, black haired man with a fully tumescent, curving penis. His teeth, so white through his beard, shone as he looked down at her, his gaze into her exposed sex.

Emma felt a rush of raw desire, could feel her sex not simply moisten but run with lubrication, her lips fattening as the warm blood flowed into them, changing their shape ready for sexual intercourse. In her mind the sudden strong desire to feel that wonderful penis pushing into and opening her; desire almost terrifyingly strong - after all, she was not prepared, had no protection and she did not just mean birth control: rather her thought was that she was not shackled and protected from both the denizens of the mirror and her own sudden urgency. With a real effort of will. Emma planted the soles of her bare feet either side of the mirror on the flat plaster of the wall. She was open, spread before the man, but she was not moving.

Such a lovely smile, such white teeth, such generous kissable lips, such a physique and, yes, what a penis! Emma was sure she was dripping from herself, sure not just the man but his attendant women could see how wet and running she was; could see how her eyes flicked back again and again to the penis; would not miss her sharp intake of breath as she saw first one girl, then another curl their fingers around it and begin to exercise, tugging the foreskin gently up and over the smooth knob and back again. Another hand came through between his parted legs and lifted and fondled his balls.

If she sat up, she too could join in; if she brought her mouth forward, she could suck upon it; perhaps even as the girls moved his foreskin, maybe even rolling it over her tongue. Emma's desire to move and join in was so strong. But she was a girl of strong will and did not move so much as a muscle; did not bring her outstretched hands down to touch herself, however much she desperately wanted to frig. It was all she could do not to move, even as the sexual feeling within her built and built.

It had happened twice in her dreams when she had come without any manual intervention but never wide awake and just lying there. Perhaps it could be said there was a limited physical intervention, a touching but nothing like the vigour of a pushing penis or dildo or the energetic frigging of fingers. Her eyes were upon the penis, were absorbed and fascinated by it, by the girls' fingers and hands and what they were doing and then what they caused. From its end shot a stream of white, first one, then another spurt - a powerful ejaculation - flying with not the slightest check at the glass through the mirror and down onto her open sex.

Emma felt it, felt it hot and forceful first on her clitoris and then right on her sexual entrance, perhaps even being forced in by the impact. It set her off, her thighs quivering and her sex shivering as she felt the touch of the warm semen splattering down upon her. Her feet flat against the wall, either side of the mirror, and her legs rigid with her muscles as taut as could be. It was an orgasm to outpace any she had had before - and so prolonged.

Did she faint? Perhaps, because when she blinked her eyes open again, suddenly afraid she had been dragged through the mirror whilst out cold, she found she was lying as before, her feet still on the wall, but the mirror had returned to simply showing the reverse image of her room including a rather obscenely spread Emma Wheeler, her sex and upper thighs soaked with sexual lubrication. She sat up, suddenly now worried about the semen that had rained down, not merely upon her body, but so accurately upon her open sex. Pregnancy came not from a penis in a vagina but from what came out of penises - semen - and she had felt so much splashing onto and perhaps into her sexual entrance: yet both looking and feeling she could see nothing which looked like the creamy, translucent product of an excited male organ. Like the figures in the mirror it had vanished like smoke.

Emma got to her feet. Had she very nearly gone through the mirror like Alice? Would she now always need to shackle herself to her bed before going to sleep, or simply avoid the risk by not having large mirrors in her room? Her second attempt at getting Alice back had failed. Almost failed perhaps at the cost of her own freedom.