The Other Side of the Wall

Story Info
Helping my straight roommate discover a new world.
5.1k words
4.74
26.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
287 Followers

This story is fictional and any similarities to places or people are purely coincidental. This story is intended for those aged 18 or over or whatever the legal age may be where you live.

The bed banging against the wall felt like it was going to break through at any minute. I swear I could feel the bed below me vibrating. My cock was hard as steel under the sheets as I listened to them. His grunting as he thrust himself deep inside of her. Her moaning as she took every last inch of him.

The walls weren't paper thin but they were no match for a steamy sex session. My roommate, Paul, had heard me plenty of times from the other side of the wall but I couldn't pull guys quite like he could pull girls. He was hot and he knew it. He had more sex than anyone I'd ever met. And that's coming from a gay man in Southern California.

Not that I ever complained. Listening to him pound someone until they both climaxed had become a near-nightly ritual. I always attempted to keep my hands away from my dick but once it ached for long enough, resolve began to fade away.

"Oh, fuck Paul, it's so big!" she screamed.

One of the first times I ever heard him fucking someone she yelled about his big dick. I hadn't ever seen it though I knew he wasn't small by the bulge in his shorts when we were at the campus gym. Unfortunately, our gym had cubicle-style showers so I never even got a quick glance.

There was one morning I woke up after a heavily alcohol-fueled night. I desperately needed coffee and went out into the common space of the apartment to see Paul face down on the couch with nothing but boxer briefs on. It was a warm night so he didn't have a blanket. He turned around to face me as he heard me come in. His underwear contained what looked to be a monster underneath. He was fully erect and it was pointing up towards his hip, threatening to bust above the waistband. I made some excuse to run back to my room while the coffee I'd just made was sitting on the counter. I furiously jacked off the second I shut the door. Reliving the image seared into my mind had me cumming in seconds.

Hearing the speed of Paul's thrusts increase on the other side of the wall, I finally gripped my erection which was aching for attention. I always slept naked in college so I simply started stroking under the sheets. My hand, and cock, tenting the blankets in front of me, I continued to listen as their moaning and grunting grew louder. I had gotten pretty good at knowing when Paul was about to finish; it was always a few higher-pitched grunts. I always tried my best to time my orgasm. That way, in case any sounds were to escape my lips, they would hopefully be muffled by the collective noise of the pair in the next room.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum," Paul said loudly.

"Pull out! Pull out!" yelled the woman followed by a cessation of the banging noise and very loud grunting from Paul filling the void. I was as silent as possible as I blasted a load all over my me in time with my roommate. I lay there stunned and in recovery when I heard one of them using the bathroom. I quickly wiped myself down with an old shirt and threw it on the floor. I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning, I rolled out of bed with an erection. I threw on loose boxers and walked into the kitchen. My mind was still half asleep and I didn't think twice about my hard-on leading the way in front of me. I had just poured coffee when I heard someone walk up behind me.

I turned and saw Paul standing there scratching his abs and rubbing his eyes. He wore loose boxers that showed an impressive dick print in the front.

Just as soon as I turned around, he said, "Woah, man," before he laughed. "Looks like we woke up in a similar manner. I took care of mine before coming out into the public domain, though."

I looked down to see my boxers tented up with my 5.5-inch erection. I was suddenly embarrassed knowing it had to be much smaller than Paul's. I looked up at him and he was smiling and shaking his head as he sat down at the kitchen island. Like always, he began talking like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Dude, that girl was a freak last night," Paul boasted. "She wanted it so hard."

He reached for an apple and took a bite. "Sorry if we kept you up, man," he said with a sly smile and a mouth full of apple.

"It's alright," I said, ducking my hips under the counter of the island slightly so Paul couldn't see my cock twitching and most likely leaking.

"She might be the first girl to let me do anal. She's coming back over later and I'm thinking about asking her," he said with a boyish grin across his face.

"You've never done anal?" I asked. For someone that fucks as often as he does, I figured he'd have found at least one woman to let him put it in her ass.

Paul said no and his head sort of slumped forward. It was rare to see Paul embarrassed but I had come to know how to read the signs. Attempting to cheer him up, I said, "Is it because you're so big?!" I did my best to imitate the woman from the night before.

He looked up and immediately cracked a wide smile before busting out laughing. I followed suit and we both needed a few seconds to recover.

"Holy shit, you heard that?" he finally asked.

"Paul she literally yelled 'it's so big!'" I said.

"Fuck, you're right," he said laughing. "Well, she was a great lay. She wanted all of it. I just wish she would have let me -- sorry you probably don't want to hear any of this."

"You wish she would have let you cum inside her?" I asked.

"Damn! You really did hear everything," he said as he laughed again.

"Well, I need to shower badly."

He got up and walked towards the bathroom. I definitely noticed a change in his bulge since he had sat down. His dick print wasn't straight down the middle but was just off to one side and slightly longer. I guess reminiscing on the night before had him excited.

***

Later that day, I pulled my car into the parking lot of our apartment building. I had been at the beach by myself for some much-needed relaxation. I walked into the apartment to find it apparently empty. After setting my bag down on the kitchen island, I realized how much I had to piss.

I walked into the bathroom which connected my room with Paul's. I heard the unmistakable sounds of slurping and gurgling. I could hear Paul's faint moaning and knew exactly what was happening. I smiled, happy for Paul as he got his dick sucked.

After getting back to the kitchen, I grabbed a cocktail glass to get my evening started. Suddenly, I heard muffled yelling that I couldn't quite understand followed by Paul's door being slammed open against the wall. A young woman, our age, with brunette hair darted past me and out the front door. She had just a bra and underwear on but covered her front with her bunched-up clothes.

Seconds after, Paul came running from his room towards the front door. He ran right in front of me and it was clear that he had just barely slid his underwear up over himself. He ran by so quickly that I didn't get a great look but when he stood at the doorway, the half-pulled-up boxer briefs left the top of one of his tight ass cheeks exposed.

As I was checking out his ass, he turned around and I was staring straight at his full erection with a large wet spot near the head. I quickly refocused my gaze up to his eyes and he didn't seem to notice. He looked stunned actually.

"She left me like this," he said. His hands angled down towards his hard cock and I took the free opportunity to look again. It looked at least 7 inches to me but it was hard to tell through his underwear.

I felt my cock start to tingle in my board shorts. Since I was going commando, I knew I had to sit down before my arousal became obvious. I grabbed a bar stool at the island and patted the other. Paul came over and slumped into the seat. My eyes were painfully pulled away from his bulge. I wanted desperately to reach out and grab it.

"Things were going great," Paul started without prompting. "She was giving me great head. I wanted to spice things up a bit so I asked if I could cum in her mouth. She said no and I respected that but she just kept sucking and doing the same motions repeatedly."

I watched his hand motion through the stroke of a penis in the air and it turned me on even more.

"After she begged me to fuck her doggy style last night, I figured I'd have a decent shot at anal so I went for it. She said no to that too which I get. I mean, I know it's on the bigger side," he said pointing down. I looked again and he was not nearly as hard but impressive all the same.

"So how did it turn into her yelling and running out half-naked?" I asked, still confused.

"Well, she just went back to the same, boring motions. I mean it felt good but I was wanting something different and she wasn't getting the hint. My buddy Wyatt told me the other day that a girl stuck a finger in his ass while she was blowing him and it was the best orgasm of his life. I honestly just got caught up in the moment and blurted it out," Paul said looking almost shocked that he said that out loud to me.

"That's when she called me disgusting, grabbed her shit, and ran out," he said more solemnly.

"Damn, dude. I'm sorry," I said putting a hand on his bare shoulder. The touch sent a tingle down my arm.

I was just about to ask if he had ever put a finger in his own ass when he stood up abruptly and said, "What are you making man? I need to drink."

***

A few hours later and Paul and I both were buzzing hard. Neither of us was shit-faced but we were feeling good. Paul showered saying it would help him clear his head but just came back out in a different pair of underwear, not bothering to put on any other clothes. His erection was gone when he returned but still, his tight boxer briefs provided a nice view of his flaccid cock and balls all night. I had to place something over my lap more than a few times to keep from showing off an erection under my board shorts. With no shirt on it was very noticeable.

We were in between hands of cards when I stood up to grab more drinks from the fridge. As I had my back turned, Paul asked, "What's it like having something in your ass?"

I figured he had waited until I wasn't looking at him for a reason. I didn't turn around immediately and said, "Do you mean a finger or a dick?"

"Either -- I mean, a finger," he said, clearing his throat. I turned around to see him blushing slightly. It wasn't a sight I was accustomed to seeing.

"Well, any ass play is amazing. But when you get off with something or someone in your ass, it's like a whole different world. Take the tingling you feel in your penis but picture it deep inside of you and it just amplifies everything else," I said realizing I was no longer completely soft.

I looked at Paul to see him tug at his package slightly, almost absentmindedly. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

I sat down on the couch beside him. His bulge was definitely more prominent. "A finger doesn't hurt at all. A dick? That's a different story. Depends on the size though," I said as I watched him tug on his cock again.

I was surprised by how curious he was and even more so by how turned on he appeared to be. I had waited for an opportunity like this ever since I met Paul freshman year in the dorms. I couldn't explain why he was into it like he was but I wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

"I could help you out if you want," I said, surprising myself with my bluntness.

He snapped his head towards me and said, "What?"

"You want to know what it's like to have someone play with your ass. I happen to be quite the expert on the subject," I said winking.

As Paul laughed, some of the tension in the room dissipated. The sexual tension, however, continued to build.

"So you would...," he started to ask but trailed off and had that look of embarrassment again.

"Yes and you wouldn't have to do anything," I said.

I could see him mulling it over so I added, "Relax, man. I know you're straight. This is just a friend helping out another friend."

"And it wouldn't change anything between us?" he asked.

"Of course not," I said. I sincerely hoped it wouldn't but I didn't know how I'd look at him the same way if I ever got a taste of his cock.

"Dude, my balls haven't ached this much since I was in high school," Paul said as he again groped himself openly in front of me. "Fuck it, let's do it. No one ever finds out about this, promise?"

"I promise," I said trying my best to suppress the pure elation inside of me with a soft smile.

We both stood up and just looked at each other. Him, in tight underwear and a growing bulge. Me, in board shorts and an obvious erection. I don't think he had seen it as he seemed almost shell-shocked.

I walked back towards my room and he followed behind. After passing through the doorway, I stood at the foot of the bed. Paul came in but stopped at the doorway. His eyes had been on the floor but he looked up when he saw my feet. It was clear that he saw my erection and he didn't even try to hide that he was looking. I thought I could see fear in his expression and I was afraid that I'd taken things too far.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," I said.

He looked up into my face for the first time since coming into my room and paused before saying, "I don't think I could turn you down even if I wanted to."

He glanced down at the massive erection in his boxer briefs. It pushed up above the waistband but somehow the fabric stretched to keep it covered.

"How do you want me?" Paul said, blushing a bit.

"Lay on your back with your head on the pillows," I said.

He followed my instructions and lay on the bed. His boner was impressive, to say the least. He put his arms to his sides and looked up at the ceiling giving me time to appreciate the mound of flesh protruding from his body.

I crawled up onto the bed between his spread legs. As soon as my hands touched his thighs, just above his knees, he jumped. I watched him breathe out slowly and could feel him relax. I then slid my hands up his bare thighs slowly. I gently kneaded the muscles below as I went and I could feel him relaxing even more.

I didn't stop at the lower hem of his underwear but rather slid my hands immediately over the soft fabric to grip his hardened bulge. He gasped when I made first contact and moaned slightly as I began my handiwork. I began by lightly gripping just the tip of his penis through his underwear and I stroked it between all of my fingers. My fingers would all trail down the shaft before I pressed them down gently and slid them all back up towards the head. I massaged his full balls as I did this and the effect was apparent. A wet spot began to reform by his head which appeared to be cut through the cotton.

Switching up my technique, I lightly rubbed my palm against the sensitive underside of his penis. I got a better appreciation of its size then and was licking my lips in anticipation. Paul raised his head slightly to look down at me for a brief moment.

His head fell back against the pillows before he said, "Damn, dude. You really know what you're doing."

"You haven't seen anything yet," I said smiling as he looked up at me like a kid in a candy store. Such a look of bewilderment and excitement.

"Take those off," I said. I watched as he lifted his hips to slide his boxer briefs down. His long, hard dick caught on the waistband, and slapped his abs hard. Precum splattered across his skin.

He froze for a moment before looking at me and we both started laughing. My expression immediately went more serious when Paul's uncovered, erect package came into complete view. I was stunned. It was beautiful. His cut member looked to be nearly 8 inches and his balls were hanging down low. His dark pubic hair was trimmed and his balls looked hairless. I involuntarily licked my lips.

"You're looking a little hungry there, man," he said. "You sure you're not going to eat it by accident?"

"Shut up," I said as I looked up at his cocky grin.

I reached back down to grip his shaft by the base, noticing it was similar in thickness to my own. Paul held his head up with one hand behind his head, showing off his bicep. He watched as I slowly let a ball of spit form at my lips before it dropped down onto the flared head of his impressive tool.

He sighed as he watched. He moaned and his head tipped back as I slid the slick saliva around his sensitive head with the pad of my thumb. I slid my hand up from the base to the tip then slid down all the way in one motion. When my hand hit his pubes and the top of his scrotum, I engulfed the top third of his cock in my warm, wet mouth.

Paul sat up suddenly to confirm what he was feeling. I began tracing my tongue around the ridge of his head, driving him wild. His hips adjusted underneath he gave a grunt of sexual gratification mixed with frustration. I then slid my tongue down the underside along the frenulum and Paul moaned loudly.

I slid my hand up to meet my mouth then back down as I followed my hand with my mouth. I ended up taking a little more than half of him into my mouth each time as I got into a steady rhythm. My hand and mouth were in sync as I reach my other hand up to cup his balls. I gently played with them as I increased the suction around his cock.

It had been less than a minute of my oral and manual work when he suddenly tapped my head and said, "Fuck, dude. I'm already so close."

I immediately lifted my mouth off of his cock and held it into the air by the base. He gripped the sheets to the side of him and sighed loudly in frustration.

"Can't have you finishing before the grand finale," I said.

"The grand finale? Really?" he said apparently unamused with my word choice.

"Just grab behind your knees and pull your legs up," I said.

"You can take your shorts off if you want," he said quickly. "I feel weird being the only one naked."

I couldn't argue with that logic so I stood up off the bed quickly and untied the top of my board shorts. Once loosened, they immediately slid to the ground. My smaller cock was in clear view and was pointed straight up toward my face.

I saw it sink in for Paul and it appeared a bit of doubt began to creep in. I climbed up onto the bed once again and said, "Come on, legs up. I promise you won't regret this."

"I'm nervous, dude," he said.

"Just try your best to relax. It will make things easier and more enjoyable. All you have to do is enjoy," I said.

He simply nodded and let his head fall back onto the pillows while he gripped behind his knees. I looked down at his lightly-haired hole. His cock, still rock hard, lay proudly above a set of big balls. I got onto my stomach between his legs and looked up at him. He was still staring at the ceiling so I decided to just go for it.

I gripped his inner thighs and leaned in. I placed my tongue directly on his ring and immediately began lapping at it. Paul suddenly pulled his legs further up and I felt his muscles tense as I heard him above me.

"Oh, fucking hell," he said.

I increased the pressure of my tongue on his ass and could just see over his massive cock and balls. He leaned up slightly to look down at me. We made eye contact and he had pure pleasure written on his face.

"Holy shit," he groaned.

He let go of one of his legs and moved his hand to his cock. He began to jerk himself off before I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away.

"Come on, man," he pleaded.

I lifted my mouth away from his hole and he actually looked disappointed. I smiled before I said, "Just trust me."

He groaned loudly and threw his head back again. I reached over into the bedside drawer which got his attention. He watched as I squirted lube onto the fingertips of my left hand. I moved my left hand to touch his ring, wet with my spit.

jaero6900
jaero6900
287 Followers
12