The Other Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he left, Tiffany ended up masturbating herself to orgasm on her sister's floor, her eyes on Maddie's cum-drenched wardrobe. She was originally going to do the laundry afterward but told herself she was too tired from working through two incredibly powerful climaxes and decided to just do it tomorrow. She did mix all of Maddie's dirty laundry together to spread the cum out and then tossed everything into the washer to sit until the next day. She also ended up masturbating again before bed that night.

Things continued like that for a while between Tiffany, Maddie, and Maddie's boyfriends. Maddie would date someone new and Tiffany would secretly have her way with them, jerking them off, wallowing in the attention they gave her, and getting herself off on the debauchery. It wasn't until Jamal that things finally escalated and Tiffany first sucked off one of her sister's boyfriends.