The Other Woman

Story Info
A lesbian encounter.
1.1k words
4.24
13.8k
10
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie was looking forward to a night out with friends. She had been stressed at work and desperately needed to let her hair down. Her friends had suggested a gay nightclub. Sadie had never been to one, but thought it might be fun.

Sadie had agreed to meet at Charlotte's house for a couple of pre-drinks. Charlotte knew that Sadie would be nervous about going into town after her recent break-up with Mike. A bottle of wine later and they were on their way to meet the others.

They all met outside the club and entered together, which at 8pm was virtually empty apart from the bar staff and one woman sat on a bar stool at the bar. Sadie smiled at her while she waited to be served. The woman smiled back and then looked away. With drinks in hand, the girls made their way out to the garden. They sat at a large table, smoked cigarettes and gossiped about numerous subjects, sex being at the top of the list.

As the hours passed by, the club started to fill with a variety of men and women. Some seemed to be with partners, some were single, some in groups. Sadie was a habitual people-watcher, so she noticed all of the different people coming and going. However, the one person she was drawn to, the person to whom her gaze kept returning, was the woman she'd seen on the bar stool at the beginning of the night. Sadie wasn't attracted to women, or so she thought. Yet, she could not deny the attraction, or the unexpected arousal she was beginning to feel.

The woman was now sitting in the garden with a group of her own friends. She caught Sadie looking at her a few times and smiled, but then looked away again. Charlotte leaned over and said, "I think she likes you, Sadie."

"Don't be silly!" Sadie responded and they both laughed.

Charlotte's eyes then widened as she leaned closer to Sadie. "She's coming over."

Sadie looked round and the woman was standing next to her.

"I've noticed you looking at me. Do you fancy a dance?" she asked.

"Sure," said Sadie. She thought of it as a harmless dance, but could not quite explain the butterflies in her stomach, or the growing excitement she felt.

The two women joined the other dancers on the dance floor. Sadie really started enjoying herself once she was dancing. Dancing had always been the time she felt most free and alive.

As a slow sultry song came on, the woman started to dance behind Sadie. "You really are a sexy dancer!"

"Thank you. You are too" Sadie said as she looked over her shoulder, making eye contact with her mysterious dance partner.

At that the woman turned Sadie round so they were facing each other. Sadie's legs were parted slightly, so the woman pushed her leg between them and Sadie began to grind against her thigh. Sadie was lost in the song, grinding her clit against the woman's thigh, her pussy rubbed on the denim of the woman's jeans. Sadie could feel her pussy moisten.

The woman was staring at Sadie so intensely that anyone watching would have thought they were lovers. The song finished and the woman took Sadie by the hand and guided her to the toilets.

They found an empty cubicle and the woman entered. Sadie went to go to another cubicle, but the woman pulled Sadie into hers.

"What are you doing?" Sadie asked, shocked.

"I want to kiss you without anyone seeing," said the woman.

Sadie stood rigid and just stared at the woman. "I've never kissed a woman. I'm not attracted to women!" Yet even then Sadie knew that was no longer true.

"My name is Jess, by the way." She then slid her hand around the back of Sadie's neck and gently kissed her, lips slightly parted, the tip of her tongue just touching Sadie's.

Sadie - who had been stunned - started to relax and as she did Jess deepened the kiss, lips apart, tongues entwined, hands wandering.

Jess cupped one of Sadie's breasts, squeezing gently. Sadie's nipple was already erect. Jess took it between her finger and thumb and twisted it gently.

Sadie started to unbutton her own dress as Jess's other hand found her other breast. Then Jess took a nipple into her mouth, sucking and nipping until Sadie let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Jess started to undress and Sadie realised that she could no longer deny her appreciation of the female form.

"Touch me," said Jess, guiding Sadie's hand between her legs.

Sadie pushed one finger into the damp pussy, immediately soaking it with moisture. She pulled it out, found Jess's clit and circled it with her damp finger. Without realising what she was doing, Sadie then dropped to her knees and started to lick the clit gently.

Jess started to moan as Sadie carried on the slow and gentle torture. Sadie pushed two fingers into Jess's pussy and sucked on her clit. Her fingers thrust faster and faster into the wet pussy until Jess was panting, moaning. Suddenly, she climaxed, but even then Sadie wasn't finished. She was enjoying the taste of another woman on her tongue and not ready for it to end. She sucked Jess's clit back into her mouth. Slowly sucking and watching Jess's body respond - her eyes closed, moaning softly, her body slick with sweat - Sadie nipped at the clit and as she did so, Jess screamed out in pleasure. Her hips jerked forward, as her second orgasm rippled through her.

From her pocket, Jess revealed a vibrating bullet and told Sadie to open her legs. She did as instructed and Jess put the bullet just inside her already moist pussy. Jess pressed a button and the bullet came to life. Just a gentle vibration at first, but it had the desired effect on Sadie's clit. She gasped at the wonderful sensation. Jess turned the bullet up a setting. Sadie was now moaning with pleasure, her hips grinding. The feeling of the little toy on her clit was sensational. Jess then clicked the bullet again, causing an intense vibration to flow through her lover's body.

Just then one of Sadie's friends entered the toilets and called her name. Sadie couldn't answer, as she was concentrating on her orgasm that was threatening to break free at any moment. (She didn't want her friend to hear her having sex in a club toilet, knowing she would never live down the disapproval!)

Sadie's friend left and not a second too soon. Sadie's orgasm ripped through her at a speed and intensity she had never experienced before.

She screamed out, "Fuck! Yes!"

Jess stood up to kiss Sadie, long and deep. Sadie didn't want to let her go. She was amazed at how good it felt to be with another woman.

Sadie and Jess left the toilets and re-joined their friends at separate tables, but not before exchanging phone numbers.

To be continued...