The Other Woman's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His door opened an hour later. He introduced himself as Jack Crawford and thanked me for bailing him out of tight spot. It seemed that both phone calls involved the sale of the same parcel of land and he did not want either of the callers to know about the other. 'Come into my office and we can discuss you salary, benefits, and what I do, and I'll outline what I need you to do.'

"That was the start of our twenty year relationship. It was hard at first to describe exactly what he did. 'Basically', he said, 'he was a broker; it was his job to get buyers and sellers together and to make a deal.' It didn't matter what was being bought and sold; only that the deal was done and he was compensated accordingly. Mostly he sold real estate, but he also dealt in antiques, vintage automobiles, paintings, rare books, stamps and coins. In short almost anything that people wanted to buy or sell.

'LA, he said, was just perfect for what he did.' It was filled with people who had already had their 'fifteen minutes' of fame; who had made a great deal of money in a very short time, and had spent it just as quickly. They now had assets that they could no longer afford to own and needed to sell quickly, but also privately. Other people were just beginning to make it and wanted those adult toys, and they had the funds to acquire them. These people believed that the flow of funds would never end. It was our job to connect these two kinds of people, to act as an intermediary.

"It was my job to answer the phones, take messages, keep his calendar straight, and search the newspapers, and later, social media looking for parties for the next deal.

"I knew he was married, he didn't hide that fact and wore a wedding ring. But I knew he wasn't happy, the magic had long since left their relationship. When I received a call from her, and had to forward the message to him, I could hear it in his voice.

"Because we did a lot of business in Hawaii and on the Pacific Rim; we started our day late and spent many late evenings, sometimes over dinner or drinks reviewing deals and making phone calls. One day while Jack was out of the office, the door burst open and a short, over weight, heavily made up woman entered the office. Without an introduction, she practically shouted, 'so you're the bitch that's he's involved with; well, you can have him, I never see him, anyway.'

"I stood up, my fists clenched with rage, and glared down at her. "I suggest you turn around right now and leave, before I lose my temper and do something unladylike."

"Later that afternoon, Jack returned to the office. He came around my desk and held me. 'Are you okay? I'm sorry you had to endure that spectacle. Don't worry I'll handle her.'

"That started a two year process. He moved out of the Beverly Hills mansion, while his lawyers negotiated with her lawyers. As the negotiations dragged out his lawyers advised him to wait her out. They could see her defenses beginning to crack. Finally, she settled for their nineteenth floor condominium in San Diego, overlooking the San Diego Bay, the Coronado Bridge, the Coronado Naval Base, and in the distance the Pacific Ocean and a lump sum payment of three million dollars.

"When I tried to apologize for costing him so much money, he just smiled. 'It wasn't your fault; besides, I got the condo in a foreclosure sale. And as far as the money is concerned, I think it's going to prove to be one of my best investments ever. Now I get you, if you'll have this old man for your husband. I knew he was nearly twenty five years older than me but he had the energy of a man half his age. We were married the following month and you were born twelve months later.

"But I was such a disappointment to him."

"I won't lie to you; yes, you were a disappointment to him based upon what dreams he had for you; but he never stopped loving you. You have to believe that."

"By that time we were just outside of Palm Springs; heading north before the Interstate turned west once again for its final run across the state of California into Los Angelis. As we got closer to our final destination my mind wondered back to my last visit to the doctor. At that appointment, after receiving my last hormone treatment before my surgery, he took numerous measurements of my body. He measured my chest which measured thirty inches. He measured the distance between my nipples, the distance between my armpits and my closest nipple, my waist which measured twenty one inches and my hips which measured thirty inches. My height was just over sixty seven inches and my weight just over one hundred ten pounds. He input those measurements into his computer program and a picture of my body appeared on his screen.

"Let's take a look. I would suggest a full 'B' cup or at most a small 'C'. He typed in a command and I watched as my chest began to puff out. This is what you would look like with a 'B'. You will be just perfect for your height and weight. You won't ever have to wear a bra if you don't want to. The way the young women of today are walking around with half of their breast exposed you will be irresistible. After typing once again, he turned to me and smiled and this is what you'll look like with the 'C'. With this look you'll have to beat the guys off with a stick.

"If you're thinking about anything bigger, I'd suggest you head down to downtown LA. I don't do stripper tits. My work will appear natural, like you were born with them; and more importantly, you will be able to live with them comfortably, no backaches, or sagging, or support bras.

"I will be inserting whichever cup size you choose from within your arm pit. That way you won't have to worry about a scar under each breast or the loss of sensitivity of you nipples from inserting the implant by lifting the nipple off the breast and then reattaching it. I can tell you nothing turns me off more than seeing a large scar under a perfectly round breast which looks anything but normal. I guarantee yours will look one hundred percent natural. Either one will look great. The only real difference will be the amount of breast that will show when you wear a bathing suit or a low cut blouse. Let me know about two weeks before your surgery which size you prefer so I can order the proper size.

"How long do they last?"

"That depends on which type you desire. They come in either silicone filled or saline filled implants. The silicone ones feel a little more natural than the saline ones, but that comes with a certain amount of risk. If they leak, which does happen occasionally, silicone can cause health issues, while the saline has no effect on the body, due to the fact that the body is made up of mostly saline. Any leakage is just absorbed into the body and is eliminated by the body through urination."

"What can I expect after the surgery?"

"You'll experience some pain in the muscles of the chest and at the point of entry. You can control that with over the counter pain meds. You can remove the body wraps in about two weeks after the surgery. You will have to sleep on your back for a couple of weeks while the swelling goes down and you'll have to refrain from all exercise for about six weeks. After that you can do everything you normally do. I would suggest getting several good athletic bras for exercising. Any other bras, for all other times are up to you. Any other questions?"

Neither of us had any other questions.

"Alright, I have your email, I'll send you these two pictures; call me when you make your decision."

"Welcome back, you were deep in thought so I didn't want to disturb you. I can imagine what was going through your mind. You weren't having second thoughts were you? We can postpone this if you want to."

"No, no second thoughts."

"Ok, let's head to our hotel and check in, then we'll go for dinner, I'm starved."

We checked in, unpacked, and then went out to dinner at my mom's favorite restaurant. We ate outside under a tent in one corner of the parking lot. It felt good to be outside for a change. I looked forward to doing this more often back in Arizona. After dinner, we drove back to the hotel and relaxed in our room until bed time. Mom had me shower first. Afterwards, I dressed in a tee-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. I watched as mom gathered her things and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start as I settled into my bed furthest from the bathroom. I was watching television in the dark when I heard the bathroom door open. Mom's body was backlit by the light from the bathroom as she entered the room.

I couldn't help myself, my glance shifted from the television to the silhouette of my mother. Her nightgown seemed to all but disappear and I could discern the shape of her breasts and her legs as she reached back to shut the bathroom door so that the room would be just barely lit after I shut the television. I could feel the blood slowly filling my penis; I was getting an erection from the sight of my own mother. 'What was that all about; now was not the time for having doubts about my sexuality.' I wished my mother a good night and turned my back to her. I tried to sleep, but sleep evaded me for most of the night.

My cellphone went off at 5:00 in the morning. I quickly got up, grabbed a pair of briefs and my jeans and a casual button down shirt and headed to the bathroom. After I took care of my morning business I dressed and walked back into the room. Mom was sitting up in bed waiting for her turn in the bathroom. Not wishing to experience a repeat of last night's fiasco I opened the balcony door and took a seat outside as the sun just barely began to make its appearance.

I was just looking out across the landscape, when I heard a knocking on the glass of the sliding door. Mom was dressed and ready to go.

"How'd you sleep, Dallas?"

"Just fine," I lied to my mother.

"Since you can't eat before the surgery; we'll skip breakfast for now. I'll grab something near the surgical center after you get settled in. From what I remember the Doctor said the procedure can take between three to five hours, so I'll have plenty of time."

We drove to the surgical center, parked the car and entered the building. There were several people already seated in the waiting room. I reported in at the reception desk. The reception nurse checked her screen and told me to go through the entrance at her right. I walked back to mom, gave her my wallet and a kiss on her cheek and a hug which she returned, wished me good luck and told me she would be waiting for me when I was ready to leave.

I was ushered into the preparation room, given a hospital gown, pointed to a changing room and told to remove my clothes and put on the gown. Afterwards, I returned to the prep room and after taking my blood pressure, oxygen level and my pulse, they put a stint in the top of my hand, gave me something to relax and wheeled me on a gurney into the operating room. The next thing I knew I was greeted by my surgeon and the anesthesiologist, who asked me to begin counting backwards from one hundred as he inserted a needle into the stint in my hand. I think I got to ninety eight before I was out.

I woke up later in the recovery room, the nurse asked me how I felt, and when I was ready, helped me to the bathroom. Afterwards she guided me back to where my clothes were and told me to dress, making sure to avoid any bumping of my chest which was wrapped in bandages. She told me she would help me with my shirt when I reached that step.

When I was fully dressed, they wheeled me into the reception area from another door, where I found my mother waiting for me.

"The Doctor came out a half an hour ago and told me everything went very well. He was very pleased with the results and said he would see us in six weeks to see how everything turned out and to set up your next round of hormone shots. What do you want to do? I think we should spend another night here and drive back in the morning, but that's up to you."

That's what we did; the following morning after a leisurely breakfast, then, we headed for home.

I spent the next six weeks in the house. Mom and I agreed that it would be best to be fully healed before I made my initial appearance before the Other Woman's Club. Plus it gave me additional time to get used to having a pair of breasts on my chest. I walked around the house in my new bathing suit, which really made me look good.

I don't know why, but I was really nervous the morning of my doctor appointment. I wanted him to be really pleased with the results. I wasn't prepared for his reaction, however.

I was standing in an examination room in nothing but a pair of jeans when he entered the room. He hesitated for a moment, and glanced back at the number on the door, making sure he was in the correct room.

"Oh my goodness, you are beautiful, Dallas. I thought you were my next patient who is coming in for an augmentation against my better judgement. Your breasts are perfect."

He examined my underarms to check how the scars were healing. He also felt my breasts. How do they feel, any pain?"

"They feel like a part of me; there's no pain at all."

"Wonderful. I would like your permission to photograph you again so I can do a before and after comparison for our website if that's alright with you."

He took several shots with his digital camera, uploaded them into the computer in the room and brought up my before picture. Now both pictures were side by side.

"I am very pleased with the results. Now I'm going to have my assistant come in and resume your hormone treatments. Let me know if anything changes; but from what I can see you are well on your way to becoming what you yearn to be - a beautiful young woman."

With that, he left the examination room. I barely had a chance to catch my breath when one of the nurses came into the room to give me my shot. After which, she told me I could get dressed and to set up an appointment in two months for my next shot.

Chapter Five:

We drove back the same day. On the way home we went over what my cover story was going to be because tomorrow, she said, was going to be my 'coming out party'. Tomorrow, she said you get to meet the other women.

As we walked from the car to the community pool, I was more nervous than I was at the doctor's office. This was going to be my first time out in public as a woman. Could I pull it off, especially in front of four beautiful women?

We walked through the community center building and out to the pool area. As we walked around the pool I focused my attention to the far side of the area. There were three women seated in lounge chairs. Now I concentrated on how I walked, my posture and the slight sway of my hips had to be feminine. The last thing I wanted to do was to plod along like a Neanderthal.

"Ladies, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Dallas. Dallas, these are three of the women of the OWC. That's Helen; that's Daria: and that's Maria."

"Hello everyone, I'm pleased to meet you; I've heard so much about you already that I feel like I already know you."

Helen responded, "Well don't just stand there, pull up a couple of lounge chairs and get some of this wonderful sunshine before it gets too hot."

After removing our cover ups and spreading a towel upon the lounges we joined the three women.

The conversations flowed freely between the older women. I was content to sit back and listen, while I studied each of the women more carefully.

Helen was a lot like my Mom, above average height, with shoulder length blonde hair, a dark tan, and an impressive chest, which she did nothing to hide. She was a vivacious woman, with an infectious laugh that you couldn't help but love. She was probably close to fifty, but still very sexy and attractive.

Daria was a Nubian goddess. She was tall, probably close to six feet in height. At one time she was probably slender, but over the years she had fill out a little, but was still very pleasing to the eye. Her hair was very short, and grey mixed in with her naturally dark hair. Her features were a mixture of the Egyptian and Sudanese people. Her mouth was wide, with large sensuous lips and when she smiled she displayed a perfect set of white teeth. Daria favored bright red lipstick and matching nail polish on her finger tips and her toes. Her white two piece swimsuit was in sharp contrast with her dark roast coffee colored skin.

Looking over at Maria, Dallas couldn't decide whether he was attracted to her or not. There was something about her that instilled a sense of uncertainty in him. She was only about five feet seven inches tall, but her shoulders and arms appeared to be those of a bigger woman. Her waist was slim as were her hips. Dallas looked at her legs which were well formed; her thighs appeared to be those of a heavier woman. Maria was not shy about displaying her substantial cleavage. But it was her face that unsettled him the most. It was a mixture of Aztec warrior and Spanish conquistador in equal portions. She was not beautiful; she could better be described as handsome, but only when she was smiling. Right now she was not smiling. The intensity of her scrutiny of him was unnerving; he was forced to look away.

As he did, his gaze settled on the tall, strikingly sensual gait of the tall woman walking towards them. The woman placed her bag on the table next to where they were sitting and greeted everyone. When her gaze fell upon Dallas, she smiled and with her French accented English asked, "And who are you?"

After a long moment of silence, Dallas replied, "I'm Dallas, Liz's daughter. You must be Monique."

Monique was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was even more beautiful than her photographs and the videos I had seen of her as a famous runway model and her commercials. Her features were perfect. What set her apart from nearly all other women was that her face was for all intents and purposes perfectly symmetrical. I had seen a video on the internet about how a photographer and computer designer had developed a program that could take a full face portrait of someone, draw a line down the middle of the face, and split the face in two. Then both halves were flipped over and rejoined into two portraits. Those pictures were placed side by side and compared visually. You could not tell them apart. And then the two photos were superimposed over one another. Only the computer could tell that they were not identical.

I stared at her as she removed her cover up while she carried on a conversation with the other women. To my horror, I could feel myself becoming sexually aroused. Quickly, before my arousal became evident, I flipped over and, after adjusting the lounger, reclined on my stomach while I struggled to regain control of my member.

I opened my eyes when I heard the scraping of a lounge chair being dragged towards me. There were the impossibly long legs and tight butt of Monique as she prepared to lie down next to me. Quickly I turned my head the other way. I opened my eyes to see the now smiling face of Maria. 'Did she see; does she know?' I couldn't be sure one way or the other.

Chapter Six:

The new outbreak began in the capitals of Western Europe. At least that was what was first thought. Soon after, it appeared in the United States. Russia and China were strangely quiet. But very shortly thereafter, the entire world was affected. At first the number of cases seemed to skyrocket, equally spread between males and females and across all age groups, only the very young appeared to escape this new outbreak.

But then the deaths from the disease began to mount; overwhelmingly among males. That's when it was announced that the cause was a new, highly contagious virus of unknown origin. As bodies began to pile up all over the world, the disease was likened to the Black Plague. Disposal of the bodies became a major problem. Mass graves were dug; all available crematoriums were pressed into service, and even in the major cities of the northeast, long idle trash incinerators were being used as well.