The Otherworldly Old Man

Story Info
A beautiful waitress encounters a sinister old man.
1.7k words
3.7
21k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story has 2 alternative endings!

----

It was the late nightshift for Betty Simpson at Bazonga's Bar. Yeah sure Bazonga's Bar was just a blatant rip-off of Hooters but Betty had a good experience there. She was well-paid and the bar's owner Rick, despite his sleaziness, has never harassed her. In fact, she hardly had trouble with the occasional creepy customers at the bar.

That is, until she met the otherworldly old man.

The old man looked harmless. He looked no older than sixty. He had gray eyes, a pockmarked face and a balding head. Despite his harmless looks, Betty was creeped by his presence. It's not just because the old man was very ugly. It was like he shouldn't be there but he was. It was very unsettling.

"What can I get you?" Betty asked. The old man lustfully stared at the waitress' huge tits. Out of all the waitresses at Bazonga's Bar, Betty had the biggest boobs. It also really helped that Betty had very pretty face. Betty was pure sex eye candy and that's great for a business like Bazonga's Bar. The old man looked at Betty's face and said "Why don't you start by giving me a kiss, sweetheart? With tongue." Betty was disgusted and furious. "Okay, you've crossed the line. Carl! This guy is giving me trouble! Carl!" Betty called out the bug burly bouncer named Carl who was just standing near the entrance. However, Carl never responded. He just stood there like a statue. The old man laughed.

"It's no use, Betty. I froze time around us. Only you and I are not affected." Said the old man. "Bullshit!" The waitress yelled. The old man took a glass of water from another table and tipped it. The water never came out. The old man let the glass go and it remained suspended in mid-air. Betty gasped.

"Now how about that kiss?" The old man suddenly grabbed Betty around the waist and kissed her in the mouth. The old man's tongue intertwined with Betty's tongue in obscene union. Betty tried to break away from the kiss but was unable to. In her mind, she was disgusted by the old man but some hidden force was forcing her to enjoy it. As the kiss prolonged, Betty's body became warmer and warmer.

The old man's scrawny hands reached out and cupped Betty's breasts. The waitress gasped. Her gorgeous breasts were lovingly handled by past lovers but she never felt that level of pleasure. The old man continued to caress her lovely heavy tits which made Betty moan softly with pleasure. "You have big tits, Betty. They're quite lovely to touch. I bet you're a whore who loves having her tits handled like this. Are you a whore, Betty? Are you a big-titted whore who lives to please me?" The old man whispered into her ear.

"No! Please stay away from me!" were the words Betty wanted to yell but what came out of her mouth was "Mmmm..

yes, master. I'm a big-titted whore who lives to please you." The old man chuckled. "Since you're a big-titted whore, I'm going to strip your clothes off and there's nothing you can do to stop it." The old man slowly removed Betty's white Bazonga's Bar tank top. Betty's double D breasts became exposed to the creepy old man's sight in all their nude glory. They were tear drop-shaped, very full and bouncy with erect nipples adorning their tips.

After removing Betty's top, the old man reached down and removed her shorts. Betty's ass was exposed and it was equally glorious as her breasts. The thong she wore simply highlighted how well-rounded and fully packed her ass was. The old man leered, clearly enjoyed what he saw, and removed the thong. Betty gasped at how very naked and very vulnerable she was in front of a complete stranger who had complete power over her. It was both greatly terrifying and arousing at the same time for the beautiful nude waitress.

"Mmmm... your breasts look wonderful, Betty. However, I feel very thirsty right now. I think I will have some of your milk." The waitress screamed "No!" but instead, "Yes master. Please drink my milk" came out of her mouth. The old man grinned and proceeded to suck Betty's right nipple. Betty moaned and groaned as she received the erotic suckling. "Uuuuunnnng... yesss... keep going, master..."The old man's tongue played with the nipple as he sucked hard. In minutes, a warm creamy liquid erupted from Betty's nipple. The waitress gasped as the old man greedily feasted on her breastmilk. The old man released her nipple and started to suck her other one. The pleasurable sensation of the erotic suckling of her breasts drove Betty crazy with lust. "Aaaaaaaah!!!!" Betty screamed. Never has she felt this with her past lovers.

The old man stopped drinking her milk and playfully fondled Betty's massive milk-heavy mammaries. The breast massage coated Betty's tits with her own milk. The old man smiled and commanded Betty. "Lie down, whore." Without hesitation, Betty lay down on the floor. The old man's clothes suddenly disappeared. His body was wrinkly and scrawny but his dick was the size of a summer sausage. The sheer size and hardness of the old man's penis absolutely terrified Betty. The old man straddled Betty's waist and placed his monster cock between her milk-lubricated breasts. The old man gleefully squeezed Betty's jugs around his dick and began to rock back and fro. Betty, now wild with lust, assisted the old man by squeezing her breasts and licking the tip of the old man's dick. The titty-fucking went on for several minutes with both parties immensely enjoying it. With a final grunt, the old man sprayed his load on Betty's hefty chest and pretty face. Betty, in a daze, licked some of the cum around her face.

"Whore, it is time for you to receive my blessing. Accept it and you shall live a very long life knowing no old age and sickness. Will you accept this blessing?"

Betty, now enraptured by the vast eldritch power and sexual pleasures she experienced with the otherworldly old man, whispered in a faint moan. "Yes, master. I accept." The old man cackled and plunged his titanic dick into Betty's pussy. Betty screamed as she got "stabbed" over and over by the old man's monstrous schlong. Suddenly, four tentacles sprouted out of the old man's back. Two tentacles opened their mouths and started to suck Betty's still lactating teats. One tentacle snaked into Betty's ass and the other slithered its way into her mouth. The tentacles violated her breasts, ass and mouth all at the same time as the old man's dick animalistically fucking her pussy. Betty let out her muffled cries of passion as she came in copious amounts. Her voluptuous body was overwhelmed by the sheer fucking of tentacles and dick. For three hours, the old man thoroughly fucked and sucked Betty Simpson's oversexed body. The sex was obscene and hideous but Betty loved every minute of it. She kept cumming and screaming with wanton lust until she finally lost consciousness.

Betty woke up with a jolt. She found herself standing in front of an empty table. The old man was gone and the weird sexual encounter she had with him felt like a dream. That is, until she felt moisture around her nipples and pussy.

Conclusion: Betty Simpson quit the waitress job at Bazonga's Bar and became a famous movie star. Due to her beauty, many celebrities and politicians have tried to woo her and take her hand in marriage for years. However, she turned all of them down. Rumours said she already has a lover. They said a mysterious old man who looks twice her age visits her every week for unknown reasons. No one knows who the old man was and no one knows the true secrets of Betty Simpson's decades-old youth to this very day.

THE END

-----------

Alternate Ending

"Whore, it is time for you to receive my blessing. Accept it and you shall live a very long life knowing no old age and sickness. Will you accept this blessing?"

Betty Simpson, was about to accept but came to her senses at the very last minute. She realized what a demonic being the old man was and that greatly scared her. "No! I reject you and your evil promises! In the name of Jesus Christ, be gone! I rebuke you!" Betty screamed.

The old man screeched like a blood-crazed animal and shook with rage. His eyes turned black and he transformed into a massive creature mixed of goat and octopus. The abominable creature screamed. "Foolish whore! You shall suffer eternally for rejecting me and my gift!" Tentacles shot out and grabbed all of Betty's limbs. In fear, Betty started praying Our Father but the creature laughed evilly.

"I'm a being of chaos outside of your puny human religions and reality! Your prayers do nothing!"

The creature shot out another tentacle which silenced Betty's mouth. Four more more tentacles shot out. Two opened mouths and began to suck Betty's tits with ungodly ferocity. One tentacle plunged into Betty's pussy and began to brutally fuck her. The last one slithered into Betty's ass and started to sodomize her. In unholy union, all tentacles ravaged Betty's body. Betty gained no pleasure from it. The creature's reality-warping powers shut down her feelings of sexual ecstasy and replaced them with pure psychic pain and unspeakable horror. Betty screamed in agony.

After hours of torturous violation by tentacles, Betty's mind was broken. She became nothing more than a mortal husk with a voluptuous body. With a glazed expression, Betty just moaned as the tentacles continued to have their way with her. A very dark portal opened in the middle of the bar. Beyond it was a world of pure darkness and the chittering sounds of God knows what lives in there. The creature, after satisfying itself by inflicting violent sex on the poor woman, carried off Betty Simpson into the vast nothingness beyond where Betty's perpetual ordeal continued.

Conclusion: No one knew what happened to Betty Simpson, not even the FBI. Due to the infamy of her tragic disappearance, no one wanted to go to Bazonga's Bar anymore. The bar was eventually shut down due to poor business. Years later, the abandoned bar gained repute as a haunted locale. Legend has it that a woman's moans and screams can be heard throughout the walls late at night and an old man appears out of nowhere before disappearing again. To this day, the disappearance of Betty Simpson remains unsolved.