The Outback Ch. 02

Story Info
Dean struggles with his new attraction to Neel.
6.5k words
4.85
8.3k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePill
BluePill
487 Followers

The rest of the evening passed like some sort of waking nightmare. Neel said nothing to let on that he knew what happened, but I constantly caught him watching me out of the corner of my eye.

Every time he spoke, I could see the hint of a knowing smile just behind his facial expression.

Aside from that, he behaved with perfect normality, cooking a delicious curry for dinner, and chatting amicably about the challenges of his day.

I, however, found myself completely tongue-tied, stuttering with every reply, and struggling to hold up my half of the conversation.

To make matters worse, Neel wore a tight-fitted T shirt, showing every muscular flex whenever he moved, and a pair of loose shorts. The constant wobble of his junk under the thin material proved that he was without underwear.

I constantly found myself watching him as he moved, picturing his package inside his shorts. I was hypnotised.

My mind was constantly distracted. In one moment, I was thinking through the implications of what I'd done, and his knowledge of my behaviour. In the next moment, my mind was taken by the image of his cum arching out of his cock and splashing into the red dust.

I was so horny that I was salivating, and it was all that I could do to stop myself from getting hard right there in front of him.

Through it all, I constantly wondered, what the fuck had come over me? How had I gone from a straight-as-an-arrow tit man to this pile of hormones salivating over my handsome housemate?

Pretty soon it became obvious that Neel was toying with me. He could barely walk 2 steps without dropping something on the floor and bending over, ever so slowly to pick it up again.

At one stage I walked back into the common room from a toilet stop, to find him sitting on the couch with legs splayed, cock poking freely from the leg of his shorts.

"Jesus, man, would you put it away?" I joked, pointing towards the offending member.

"Haha, sorry mate," he said, tucking himself away without any hint of embarrassment. "I seem to have run out of clean underwear, so I've had to go commando."

I turned towards the sink and started the dishes, more to hide my blushing face than anything.

The time did tick by though, and finally my escape was at hand as I headed out to my study site as night drew on. It was with some relief that I walked out to my buggy, loaded my gear onto the back and headed out along the track.

The night was surprisingly clear, although the humidity was oppressive. My mind was working overtime as I travelled the short road to my shelter.

I couldn't understand what was happening. I'd never been attracted to another guy before. Even in my teen years, I'd heard people say that it was normal for guys to be attracted to other guys at some stage, but I always thought that was just an excuse to be gay.

I'd always been strictly attracted to women. The hours I had spent over the years fantasising about women, trying to hook up with them, watching straight porn, must be phenomenal.

And now, with just a month in isolation, I was salivating over some guys hard cock, imagining him spurting cum all over my face, watching his fucking cock waggle in his shorts!

There was no getting away from the fact that I was besotted by him. Every glance made me blush. Every movement made me hard. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw him cum.

What was I going to do?

Before I got too lost in existential panic, there was a pressing need that required attention first. As I pulled up to my shelter, I quickly unloaded the equipment before sitting down on my deck chair, listening to the frogs.

Unbuttoning my shorts, I released my aching hard-on, sliding my pants down to my ankles. I sat back breathing in the night air and closed my eyes, stroking slowly to the image of Neel's hard, ejaculating cock.

*********

The following morning, I once again raced home early, sneaking quietly into my room hoping to pass unnoticed by my sleeping housemate. I lay awake for an hour, waiting in rapt anticipation, hoping for a repeat show even though I knew it was impossible.

Why would he come back out again, knowing what he knew about me?

The first glimpse I had of him was as he walked past my window fully dressed and laden with his work gear, heading out for the day to his research site.

I sighed disappointedly and settled in for a long day without sleep.

Friday evening finally arrived, and I relished the chance to have some drinks and to try and forget my mortifying transgression.

Neel seemed in for a good night as well as we both hit the scotch with abandon. The conversation soon flowed freely, and it was as though nothing had really happened between us.

Before long, we were onto past relationships, and the women that had really screwed us over. I'd never really talked with him about what led to me coming out here, so he was surprised to hear my story of betrayal.

I could feel the alcohol loosening my tongue as I described finding her riding her trainer in our own bed.

"The worst part of all," I said, trying to ignore the thickness of my tongue, "was that as I came to the door, I saw what was happening before they saw me. I watched them for a minute or two, and to be honest, it was fucking hot. If the circumstances were different, I would have happily rubbed one out right there in the doorway.

"That's so fucked up, right? Imagine getting turned on by the biggest betrayal of your life!"

"Nah, I totally get it, man." Neel reassured me, patting my shoulder ruefully. "The body just has a mind of its own, right? We're really just slaves to some pretty primitive biology."

I glanced at him quickly to gauge his expression, but he simply took a swig of his drink and moved on to his own story.

"My story's not much better, I guess." Neel began, settling in for the tale. "I'd been dating this girl for around 3 months. She was a bit on the kinky side, liked to fuck in places we might get caught, that sort of thing. Even came to my lab one time wearing just high boots and a trench coat and let me fuck her in the supply closet.

"It was fucking hot, really. She was insatiable."

He was staring off into the distance as he spoke. A slight rounding of the consonants indicated the effects of the alcohol coursing through his system.

"Wasn't long before she suggested we do some sex tapes. Had all the standard chats about privacy and deleting them after, etc. etc. But you can see where this is going."

He glanced at me sideways, almost looking bashful as he continued.

"She was pretty good at setting up the camera angles. Obviously had done it before. Actually made me look pretty good overall, although her face never seemed to make it on camera.

"Then, one day we had a big fight. You know that kind of relationship-breaking, massive build-up, screaming match kind of fight. Turned out she had another boyfriend who liked to watch her fuck other dudes. She'd only been fucking me to please him. Been sending all the videos for him to watch. Even had him watch live a couple of times.

"We broke up there and then, of course. It was only a couple of months later that I found out he'd been posting all the videos to an Only Fans page. Found out from one of my work colleagues, mind you. He looked like he wanted to crawl into a hole as he told me.

"Spent a few months getting the videos taken down, but once they're out there, you know, they're never really gone. Always wonder who's seen them. Every time someone does a double take on the street walking past I'm pretty sure I know why."

He paused for a moment, sitting forward on the couch, looking into his empty glass. He turned and looked directly at me.

"It's sort of like you, though. I hated that lack of control, but again, the thought of other people getting off on me fucking someone, well...it kind of heats me up, you know?"

He stood up abruptly from the couch, adjusting himself as he did, hiding the obvious tenting in the front of his shorts.

"Time for another drink, I think, and a change of topic." He laughed. "This shit's getting a bit weird."

I said nothing as he walked over to the fridge, my foggy brain desperately trying not to picture him naked and fucking some chick. For once I was glad of the lack of internet, because there was no way I'd be able to stop myself searching for the videos.

He called back to me while pouring us both another scotch.

"So, how's the insect count going? Finding out anything exciting?"

Grateful for the distraction from the scene going on inside my mind, I leapt on the new topic.

"It's good and bad, really." I replied. "Good in that I'm finding out new things that I don't think have been demonstrated before, but bad because the new things aren't really good news."

"I guess not." He replied, returning to the couch. "Not much good news in biology these days, is there?"

"Yeah, it turns out that even here, about as far remote from human settlement as you can reasonably get in the country, we're still fucking up the insect population."

This felt much more natural, just discussing my work with someone who knew what I was talking about. He was interested in my findings and my opinions and was able to shed some light on some difficult problems I'd come across.

The evening passed by quickly, and the scotch vanished with equal speed.

By the time I got up to drag myself to bed, I stumbled and nearly fell back into his lap on the couch.

"Fuck me." I said, definitely slurring now. "Someone's tilted this floor on us. S'all uneven."

He laughed at me, slapping my arse as I walked away.

"Make sure you end up in the right room, ya filthy fucker!" he laughed after me as I stumbled down the hallway.

I leaned against the wall as I rounded the corner, feeling the room spin ever so slightly. I could just imagine him laughing at me, imagining me jerking off over his soiled underwear, peeking at him through the curtains as he pleasured himself.

He must think of me as such a sad little pervert.

And that story of his videos getting out onto the internet. Knowing that I secretly watched him jerk off must have seemed like history repeating itself.

Bet he'd also said that it kind of turned him on.

My drunk mind couldn't process it all, standing in the hallway, so I stumbled onwards to my room, stopping for a loud, inaccurate piss into my toilet before stripping off my clothes and collapsing into bed.

**********

I wasn't sure how much later it was when I woke to my door sliding open. Moonlight flooded in through the large open windows, highlighting Neel's unmistakeable silhouette as he entered my room, leaving the door open.

Groggily, I rolled over, reflexively trying to hide my naked body on the bed. I rubbed my eyes to clear them as Neel approached and stood beside me looking down. He swayed slightly as he stood there.

As my eyes adjusted, I quickly realised that he too was almost naked, his hand holding firmly to his erect cock, his famous blue underwear pulled down to the top of his thighs.

"So you like to watch me jerk off, huh?" he slurred, as he slowly slid his foreskin back and forth over the glistening head beneath.

"Thought I could come 'n give you a personal show. Save you peering through the window at me."

I lay there shocked, feeling totally exposed on my own bed. Here in my own room, there was really nowhere to go. I could turn away and close my eyes, but I worried that it would send a different signal. Getting up and walking away seemed near impossible.

More than that, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off his thick, veiny meat, stroked ever so slowly by his own firm grip. The soft, silvery moonlight glinted off the fluid that leaked from it, smearing under his foreskin and along the shaft.

It was hypnotic.

I lay there, looking up at Neel as he stood over me, a position of dominance. He looked down, a smirk on his face, the glisten of sweat on his brow.

"You like this cock, don't you." He said, his tone confident and knowing. "You want it like you've never wanted anything before."

Stroke, stroke, stroke. The relentless rhythm of his slow, sensual pleasure seemed to drum at my resistance.

I couldn't let him be right. My mind fiercely resisted what my body already knew. I tried to ignore the growing erection pushing down into the mattress beneath me.

His body filled my field of view. He stood with legs apart, one muscular arm across his chest, playing with a nipple.

His frame had bulk, but it was only now that I realised how much of that bulk was muscle. Hair curled across his chest, funnelling into a trail leading down to his hefty package. A month away from women meant a month away from the need to manscape, and his whole body just oozed masculinity.

Not a hint of hesitation blurred the edges of his confident stance. He knew he had the upper hand.

I lay beneath him on the bed, in an unmistakably submissive posture.

As if in a dream, I found my body moving towards him, shuffling across the bed to the edge where he stood. I lay there, my face inches from him. His balls, loose with the heat, swung freely back and forth as he stroked.

I inhaled deeply; the scent of his sweat mixed with the more acrid smell of his genitals. It filled me, like the aroma of a fine meal after days of fasting.

He looked down at me smirking, as I tried to fight my desires, knowing that it was hopeless to resist.

I longed to taste him. I could no longer deny my salivating mouth.

"I know you want it." He said quietly. "It's ok. Why fight it. Just open that tight little mouth of yours for me."

His free hand moved down from his nipple and rested gently on the back of my head. With the faintest pressure he urged me forward.

Clear fluid streamed from his cock, overflowing the foreskin and running down his shaft as he stroked. It collected where his index finger gripped his cock, pooling briefly before overflowing and running down along his fingers.

Without a clear thought, my tongue reached out and brushed against his stroking hand, sampling some of his nectar from his tight-fisted knuckles.

It was salty and thick, impossibly smooth, and overwhelmingly masculine. But it was the sweetness the surprised me. The taste of the tiny drop filled my mouth and sent a wave of heat coursing through my body.

I was awakened now. I needed it. I wanted it all. I had to taste him. I needed more!

Sensing the shift in me, he slowed his stroking to a stop, and gripped the base of his cock, angling it down towards my mouth. The pressure on my head increased ever so slightly as he encouraged me forward, my mouth opening as if by a will of its own.

A thick, hard, wet cock throbbed before me and I was going to swallow it.

I felt my eyes roll back as the silky-smooth head of him slid between my lips, my tongue meeting it with an eager flick. My mouth formed a seal around him, just the tip inside, as I sucked and stroked with my tongue, trying to extract more of that delicious nectar.

He pushed further inside, but I resisted, not yet ready for him to penetrate me more fully. My tongue lapped the head of his cock, sliding and searching for more of the precious liquid. It slipped under his foreskin, lapping at the pool of fluid that was hidden there.

His scent and taste overwhelmed me. My mind was blank. There was nothing in the world but my mouth and his cock.

In the background somewhere, the sound of moaning floated into my consciousness. Whether it was him or me, I could not tell.

My jaw slackened as I adjusted my posture, lying directly before him, legs spread behind me, elbows pushing me up to give me a better angle on his cock.

He took advantage of the change in position to push further into my mouth, sliding into me before pulling back again. Remembering the bad blow jobs I'd received, I was careful to cover my teeth, leaving lips and tongue and throat the only thing in contact with his sensitive meat.

I was getting into the rhythm of it now, bobbing my head back and forth as he fucked my mouth. There was no mistaking his moans now as my tongue lapped around his swelling cock.

My lips now holding him, he'd let go of his cock, resting both hands on the back of my head. I realised I was in his control. In this position, I didn't have the power to pull my head back out of the way.

His thrusts become more vigorous, poking towards the back of my throat. I felt him slide between my tonsils with each advance, his balls slapping my chin as I struggled not to gag.

My nose buried in his bush as he fucked my face, faster and faster. My eyes streamed, my mouth now only for his pleasure. Anything to taste more of that delicious nectar that leaked from him as he fucked me.

I sensed a change in his stance, a shifting of his feet as his moans hit a new pitch. A warning shot of fluid spouted onto my tongue as he quickly pulled out, gripping his cock and stroking with a furious pace.

With his free hand he gripped a handful of my hair, turning my head until my face looked up at him. My mouth opened, tongue out as though I were catching snowflakes.

I watched his orgasm arrive from as close as anyone ever had. With a grunting shout, he let fly, his balls contracting up to his pelvis as his whole body throbbed, firing a thick, globulous rope of hot cum up into the air.

He watched intently as it arched down and splashed across my cheek and nose, another followed, and another and another, as his balls emptied themselves across my willing face.

Cum ran into my mouth, filling me with the metallic, salty taste of his seed. It dripped from my chin as again and again he coated me with his orgasmic fluid.

As the waves finally subsided, he released me and I collapsed down onto the bed, my jaw aching. I rolled onto my back, no longer caring to hide my florid erection.

He stepped back from me and said nothing, slipping his blue underwear down and stepping out of them. Naked now, he bent to pick them up, then before I could react, he reached down and rubbed them over my face, wiping cum and spit, and smearing it into my skin.

"For you." was all he said as he turned and walked out the door.

I lay there on my back, his cum in my mouth, his underwear on my face, filling my nostrils with his scent. I gripped my cock with one hand, flicking a nipple with the other, and within a couple of minutes, erupted a huge load of cum across my chest and belly.

Breathless, confused and tired, I wiped half-heartedly at the mess with the soiled underwear, before rolling over and passing out, into a long, deep sleep.

**********

The late morning sun streamed through my open windows when I finally woke, so bright that my closed eyelids seemed no defence. Sweat moistened my naked body as I lay on the dishevelled bed.

My heartbeat thrummed relentlessly inside my woolly head. An acrid taste coated my tongue.

Eventually, I opened my eyes, squinting against the hateful light. Slowly the room came into focus, although my thoughts less so.

Images of the evening came to me. The drinks. So many drinks. With regret I remembered my openness about walking in on my ex, but comforted myself with the knowledge that Neel had made a similar disclosure.

I remembered how drunk he'd got by the end of the night, staggering to refill drinks as the night wore on.

With an effort worthy of a ballad, I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I leaned down into the sink to get a mouthful of water, trying to wash the taste of regurgitated scotch out of my mouth.

Straightening up, I stared at my naked, hungover body. The crusted remains of a jerk off session still clung to my belly. I brushed at it absently and looked at my hungover face.

Confused, I leaned in closer to see the same crusty material gracing my forehead and enmeshed in the stubble across my chin and neck.

BluePill
BluePill
487 Followers
12