The Outdoor Life Pt. 08

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
4.3k words
4.35
5.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days during the summer, were definitely our busiest time of the year, at the centre.

Everybody who wanted to book in with us, tried to book in these months, because of course the weather was lovely, which made the activities easier and more fun to do.

Which unfortunately for us instructors meant, summer time was all work, work, work, and very little else, except for the odd occasion, when we got a minute to ourselves.

Now, on this one particular day, thanks to the rota, I did get a minute to myself, in fact I got an whole afternoon off, and was eager to do something other than outdoor stuff.

Well, as it turned out, I wasn't really going to have much luck in that department because, almost everyone else was down to work that afternoon, except for one other person, Hazel.

Now Hazel was a nice young woman, in her early twenties like most of us were, and she was a tall, slim woman, with long bushy blonde hair, a nice natural bronze tan, and she was always smiling and very cheerful.

She was also a bit of a hippie, and by that I mean, she liked nature and the environment, and when she wasn't in uniform and working, she often wore long flowery dresses, sandals, and went for happy little walks in the woods, to be closer to it.

Anyway, as she was the only other person off, I thought maybe at least hanging out with her, would be better than doing nothing at all by myself.

So, knowing she would probably be in the nearby woods by now, I strolled off to find her, and after crossing through the centres grounds, I stepped into the woods where Hazel often went.

There was a small dirt track that meandered through the trees and bushes, and I casually followed it, while keeping an eye out for our resident hippie, because as far as I knew, she could be anywhere?

Then after a few minutes of strolling around aimlessly, I came to small clearing, barely the size of a tennis court, and there in the middle of it, I saw Hazel.

I then stared in disbelief, as that hot, slim woman of nature, was sat amongst the long grass, on a blue blanket, completely naked.

From where I was stood, I could easily see her small bronzed body, and her perky little boobs, I think they were B-cups or slightly bigger, with perfectly formed small brown nipples on them.

I could also see her perfectly flat toned stomach, and lower down, a small strip of blonde hair that continued down, between her slim bronzed thighs.

For a moment I stood watching her quietly, as she seem to be meditating or something, because she was sat, crossed legged, with her eyes closed, not really moving or doing anything.

Now, I know it sounds a little creepy, but I was young, and I thought as she had her eyes closed, I would try and get a little closer look at her hot naked body, without her hopefully noticing me.

So, I stepped forward as quietly as I could, but barely got a foot forward, before I made a loud cracking noise, as I stood on a twig, right under my trainer.

Hazel quickly opened her eyes, and looked directly towards me, and then gasped in amazement at me stood there, staring back at her.

"Steve!" she then exclaimed in shock, on seeing me there.

"Hi Hazel!" I replied sheepishly, before quickly adding "Err... sorry to disturb you, it's just you're the only other person off, and I thought maybe... did you want to hang out, or something?"

Hazel then chuckled, clearly seeing the funny side of this situation, before she then replied cheerily "Well, as you can clearly see, Steve. I'm already doing something!"

"Yeah." I replied, as I stared at her hot amazing young body, which she clearly wasn't trying to hide from me, before I then asked "What are you doing?"

"Well, I was about to do my afternoon yoga session, it helps me to unwind and destress! And it makes me feel better too!" she then replied cheerily.

"Good! That's good!" I replied, still staring at her hot slim body.

She then smiled, before asking "Would you like to join me, Steve? It might help you feel better, too?"

I thought about it for a moment, then replied "Err... okay!"

I then quickly moved through the long green grass towards her, before I stepped onto the blanket, and then sat down beside her.

"So, how do we begin?" I then asked cheerily.

Hazel smiled, before replying "Well, usually you do this naked. It helps to feel the sun and the breeze on your naked skin, it sets you free and gives you a great feeling of oneness with nature, but, you don't have to if you don't want to?"

"No I'll give it a go!" I casually replied, and quickly began taking off my clothes.

I kicked off my trainers, undid my blue trousers, and then I pushed them off, before I pulled off my white t-shirt, and quickly, I was as naked as Hazel was.

"Okay!" she then said, with a smile, as I noticed her eyes give my body the once over, before she added "We'll start with some simple positions. The basics just to get you into it. So, just watch, and then do what I do!"

"Okay!" I replied, keen to see what she was going to do.

Hazel then got down on all fours, and said "This is one of the easiest, it's called the cow pose"

As she knelt like that beside me, with her cute little round arse sticking out, and her small little boobs hanging down, I couldn't help but enjoying the close up view of her for a moment, before eventually trying it myself.

Then after a bit, she moved into what she called the plank pose, leaning forward onto her elbows, and once again, I followed her.

Then she raised her body up on her hands, and tilted her head upwards, this she said was the upwards facing dog, but I was too busy staring at her perky little breasts being thrust outwards, to be paying too much attention to what she was saying.

Then Hazel turned towards me, raised one arm upwards and said something about a sideways plank, and now just a few feet from me, her whole naked, slim tanned body was fully on display, and I just stared at her, taking it all in.

Her little bare boobs were right there in front of me, and I could see her little mound between her legs perfectly, with its neat strip of blonde hair over it, and instantly, I felt a stirring between my legs.

She then glanced at me, realised I hadn't copied her yet, and then said "Come on Steve! Do the pose!"

So, I quickly snapped out of my day dream, and then moved myself into the position, except for one thing.

My cock was now at full salute, hard and ready for action, and as I turned to face her, it pointed straight at her hot young body.

Hazel instantly stared at it in surprise, and then after a moment said "Steve. Do you mind?"

"What?" I replied, innocently.

She gestured to my full erection, and said "That! Can't you like, make it go away. It's very distracting!"

I glanced down at my hard dick, then back at her and sheepishly replied "Oh, Sorry. It kind has a mind of its own! And to be honest, naked yoga outside with you, isn't exactly helping!"

Hazel instantly began to laugh, before she then sighed, and then, with a smile on her face said "Well, okay. I suppose there is another way to get relaxed, and still enjoy nature!"

"What way?" I asked curiously.

Hazel then reached out with her slim hand, wrapped it around my hard cock, and then began to move it up and down.

"This way!" she then replied, with a grin.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, enjoying the feel of her touch.

Her soft warm hand then stroked my hard member up and down steadily, and I let out a happy pleasurable moan as she did.

For about a good minute, she nicely jerked my thick hard length, clearly eager to feel it throb in her grip, then, after a bit, she leant in, opened her little mouth, and clamped it around my dick.

I instantly let out another groan of pleasure, as her warm wet mouth slid down my hard meat pole, and she happily swallowed my dick.

Her little wet lips slid right down my length, and when she reached the base, she then slid them all the way back up again.

Then back down again, and then back up again, then back down again, and very quickly, she began to give me a great blowjob.

As her little wet lips ran up and down my length, I knelt back on my heels, and let out soft happy moans of pleasure, at what she was doing.

Her mouth felt so wonderful, as it slid back and forth along my member, and for several glorious minutes, she eagerly sucked on my firm dick.

Then after drooling all over it, and my balls, she lifted her wet mouth from my hard glistening cock, and with a big smile said "I thinks it's time, I had this big cock in my pussy!"

"Okay!" I replied eagerly.

Hazel then let go of my hard member, before she then stood up, and moved closer to me.

Then with me still kneeling back on my heels, she placed her hands on my shoulders, and then slowly, she lowered her little blonde furry pussy down, towards my hard up right cock.

We both then let out a happy moan of pleasure, as her moist furry mound landed on my big round cockhead, before her lips gently parted, and her pink inner hole, slid down onto my dick.

"Oh yeah!" she groaned happily, as she engulfed my member in her little pussy.

Hazel's little moist cunt slid right down, until she had most of my thick hard length, deep up inside of her, and then she paused, to joy the moment.

Then holding onto my shoulders, and now in a very low crouch position while impaled on my cock, that hot blonde hippy then began move up and down.

Her little moist hole slid up, and then back down again on my hard member, and steadily, she began bouncing on my hard dick.

As Hazel started to fuck herself on my firm boner, she let out little high pitch moans of pleasure, clearly enjoying riding my cock.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she groaned over and over, as she rode me happily.

As Hazel held onto my bare shoulders, and plunged her wet furry pussy down on me, I slid my hands around her slim tanned body, until I found her soft little round arse cheeks, and then gripped them tightly.

Then, holding onto her little arse, I started to help her lift and fall on my hard cock, and her moans got louder and more excited, as I did that.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned some more, as she continued to bounce happily on my hard cock.

For a good few minutes, we fucked like that, with me kneeling back on the blue blanket, and Hazel crouched on my dick, happily riding it in that afternoon sunshine.

Then after a little longer, that blonde haired, hot young woman, lifted her slim bare legs up, and then wrapped them around my waist, and in that position, she then began moaning even more excitedly, as her wet little pussy continued to plunge up and down on my hard dick.

Hazel eagerly bounced harder and faster on my firm member, as I held her up off the ground, and she let out even more excited cries of pleasure, as she rode my cock like it was a bucking bronco!

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!" she exclaimed wildly, as she encouraged herself on.

For several amazing more minutes, Hazel flexed her little hips up and down rapidly, lifting and dropping her wet furry pussy, over and over again on my hard cock, and both of us were clearly loving it.

Then, finally, she sunk down hard on my cock, her blonde head tilted backwards, and then she began moaning heavily towards the sky.

I felt her slim little legs squeeze my waist tight, and her little pussy tighten around my big thick member, as Hazel came on my hard dick, and for a few good seconds, she moaned loudly and uncontrollably in pleasure.

It was so amazing, watching that hot blonde hippie, coming on my dick, and I wanted it to go on for much longer, but eventually she stopped cumming, took a deep breath, and then sighed happily, finally coming to the end of her orgasm.

Then after a moment, she lifted her head up, looked at me, and with a smile said "Oh wow! I haven't cum like that in days!"

"Well, I'm glad I could make that happen!" I replied cheerily.

Hazel chuckled, and then gently started to bob up and down on my cock, her wet little hole slowly slid up, and then slowly back down my length again, and as she gently started to ride me, he asked "So, do you think you can go some more?"

"I think I can go a little longer!" I replied, with a grin.

Hazel smiled, before she began to ride me a little firmer and faster, and as her little wet pussy slid up and down my hard member quicker, her breathing began to get heavy again.

For another good minute, we fucked happily together, before Hazel then began to tilt backwards, and to my amazement, she placed her hands down onto the blanket, touched her bushy blonde head down on it to, and now she was bent over backwards, and still impaled on my hard cock.

Then I heard say "Fuck me Steve! Fuck me!"

So I moved my hands to her slim tanned hips, held onto her, and then began thrusting up into her moist little cunt.

Hazel instantly let out a loud excited groan, then more, as I eagerly fucked her firm and hard, in that new position.

My hard cock slid in and out of her stretched furry hole, as I pumped into her again and again, and as I did, that hot nature loving blonde, remained bent over backwards, and begging for more.

"Yes Steve! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she groaned loudly, as I did.

Out in that woods, on that blue blanket, completely naked and fucking wildly, anyone could have come along and found us, but we didn't care right then, we were having too much of a good time, and eagerly, we continued on.

For several more minutes, I fucked Hazel in that almost inverted position, sliding my hard dick in and out of her wet little hole, as she continued to bend over backwards, but eventually she wanted to change position, and without even pulling off my dick, she quickly rolled herself over, and in a flash, was now on her hands and knees in front of me.

I then held onto her slim hips again, before I started to thrust excitedly into her again, and as I fucked her little wet cunt once more, Hazel tilted her blonde head back, and began moaning skywards again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!" she moaned excitedly, as I felt her begin to bounce back against my thrusts, eager for me to pound into her, deeper and harder.

I eagerly pumped into Hazel's moist little hole, thrusting my big hard dick firm and hard repeatedly into her, and in that warm afternoon sunshine, the woods echoed with her excited moans.

For several happy minutes, I fucked that hot blonde nature lover, from behind, pumping her wet furry pussy with my hard member over and over again, and giving her the firm fucking she wanted.

Then after a while longer, I felt the need to slow down, so I sunk in hard and deep, and then paused, letting her feel my entire thick hard cock deep in her warm little hole, and she moaned heavily as I did.

After a few seconds, I then eased back, before pushing in again, and once again that hot slim blonde moaned heavily.

Then finally, I eased my hard cock back out of her wet little cunt, and Hazel then sighed happily, relaxed, and then laid down on the blanket, face down for a moment, to catch her breath.

Hazel lay there, with a big smile on her face, happy to have a second, while I stared at her slim, naked tanned body, and enjoyed the view of her cute little round arse, just lying there in front of me.

Then after a bit, I felt the need to get back inside that hot, wet, little pussy of hers.

So I then crawled forward, over her naked body, before I laid down on top of her, and as I did, my hard cock found her moist, furry little hole again, and with a gentle thrust, I slipped back inside of her once more.

Hazel moaned happily, as I slid deep into her pussy again, and once I was almost balls deep inside her wet little cunt, I eased back, then pushed in deep again.

"Oh yes!" she said, with a happy sigh, before adding "Fuck me again Steve! Fuck me again!"

So I did, and once more I eased back, then pushed in deep, and again she moaned happily, and said "Oh yes!"

I then steadily eased back, then thrust into her, and then eased back, then thrust into her, and in that warm lazy afternoon sunshine, I steadily fucked her again.

"Oh yes, Steve! Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like that!" she then moaned, as I continued on.

Nice and steadily still, as I laid completely naked on top of her, completely naked body, I pushed in deep, into her wet little hole, then eased back, before pushing in again, and happily, Hazel lay beneath me, enjoying every second.

Then after a bit, she looked up at me, and said she wanted to roll over onto her back, so I lifted up off of her, and as I did, my hard glistening dick slid out her furry moist snatch, and once I was clear, she rolled onto her back, then stretched her slim tanned legs as wide as she could, either side of herself.

She then smiled up at me, and with her wet furry pussy spread open for me, I quickly got between her legs again, placed my hard dick at her pink gaping entrance, and slid into her again.

As soon as I slid into her warm moist hole, she let out a happy little moan, before she wrapped her arms around my neck, and said "Fuck me Steve! Fuck me good!"

So, I did just what she wanted.

I leant over her, placing my hands on the blanket either side of her head, and then eagerly, I began pumping in and out of her warm wet hole.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned excitedly again, as my hard cock slid back and forth inside of her.

"Yes! Fuck me Steve! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she then moaned, as she clung to my neck, and began thrusting her hips against my movements again.

In that quiet little clearing, I pounded into her little furry pussy, thrusting into her over and over again, and giving her the fucking she asked for.

Hazel eagerly moved her little furry mound against my pumping cock, and as my hard member slid back and forth inside her wet little hole, our naked warm bodies rubbed against each other.

We continued to fuck excitedly like that for several happy minutes, and after a while, her slim bare legs lifted skywards, as I pounded into her hairy moist hole.

Thrusting firm and deep into her, my balls slapped against her little arse as I did, and, as she clung onto me, and continued to thrust her pussy up to meet my movements, I felt my excitement begin to grow.

After a few more hard eager thrusts, I could feel it grow even more, and eventually, I felt the need to exclaim "Oh Jesus! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet! No! I want to try one more thing!" she then said eagerly, clearly not wanting it to be done yet.

"Really?" I asked curiously.

"Yes! Just one more position! Please!" she replied eagerly.

So, not wanting to ruin a good thing, I quickly slowed down, and after a few, gentler thrusts into her moist little cunt, I stopped, and relaxed for a moment.

Then Hazel said "I want to ride your cock! I want to ride it hard!"

"Okay!" I replied.

So, I lifted up off of her, and as I did, my hard wet member slid out of her furry wet hole.

Then I quickly laid down on the blanket beside her, before she sat up, then rolled over onto me, facing away from me.

Hazel then straddled my waist, and I watched keenly, as her gaping little furry hole, gently eased down onto my hard dick, and a second later she engulfed me in her pussy.

We both moaned happily, as her wet little cunt, slid down my hard member, and when she was almost at the bottom, she paused, then sighed happily.

Then after a moment, Hazel excitedly started to ride my hard cock, her little slim tanned body, began bouncing up and down on my hard thick dick, and happily, she rode me.

As that hot blonde young woman rode my cock, I happily laid back on the blanket watching her little arse lift and drop on top of me, and quickly her moans echoed out again, as she happily fucked herself on my member.

12