The Outdoor Life Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, even though fucking Heather's arse felt good, and I could have carried on doing it for the rest of the day, I really wanted to fuck Erica's again, and so, I thrust into Heather's little rear, a couple more times, before I stopped, and then eased back, until my hard cock slipped out of her tight wet clinging arsehole.

As soon as Erica saw me pull my hard glistening member from her friend's arse, she knew what I wanted to do with it next, and instantly, turned around, and leant over the table, next to her friend.

Then, moving over behind that hot, skinny red head, I placed my big round cockhead up against her little rear, and as she held her cheeks apart for me, I gently thrusted forward, and slid into her arse again.

Erica, let out a happy moan of pleasure, as my hard member sunk into her little rear, and then I placed my hands on her skinny waist, and holding onto her, I started to fuck her again.

I loved fucking Erica's tight arsehole, and happily, I thrust back and forth, inside that hot, skinny, red head's rear, while she moaned loudly in pleasure, and begged for more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, Steve! Yes! Fuck my arse! Fuck my fucking, little arse!" she then moaned excitedly, as I did.

For the next few minutes, I stood behind Erica, in that old damp store room, sliding my big hard member, in and out of her tight little ring, making her moan loudly in pleasure, while Heather, stood next to us watching.

Then after a while, I glanced over at the hot, slim, blonde again, and gestured if she would like some more, and with a small on her smile on her face, she nodded back yes.

So, I thrust into her friend's arse, a couple more times, and then slowed to a stop, before I eased my hard cock out of Erica's wet little rear, and then moved back behind Heather again.

My other, senior instructor/supervisor, then bent over the table again, and eagerly, I placed my hard dick, up against her little pink ring, and then slid back inside of her.

As my hard cock, filled up her tight moist arse once again, Heather moaned loudly in pleasure, and then held onto the table, before I eased back, and then pushed into her again.

"Oh yeah!" she now happily moaned out loud, clearly now, really enjoying my hard member, in her rear.

Then steadily, I started to fuck her arse again, pumping back and forth into her, making my hard thick dick, slide in and out of her tight little hole, and every time I moved inside of her, just like Erica, she moaned loudly and begged for more.

"Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh fucking Christ! Yes! Yes! Fuck my arse!" she exclaimed excitedly, as I pumped her arsehole.

"You're really liking it now, aren't you?" asked Erica keenly, amused by her friends conversion.

"Oh yes! Oh, fucking yes! Oh god! Oh god! It feels so good!" Heather replied in pleasure, as I continued to fuck her.

Erica laughed, then looking at me said "Fuck her harder Steve! Fuck her, how you fuck me!"

I smiled back at her, knowing exactly what she meant, and placing my hands on Heathers little t-shirt covered shoulders, I then began increasing my thrusts, pushing in harder and faster into her little arse, and instantly, that hot, slim blonde, cried out excitedly.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she exclaimed loudly, as I pounded her little rear.

Then, as I held onto her shoulders, and pumped relentlessly into her arse, Heather started to arch her back, tilted her head upwards, and cried out loudly in excitement, towards the ceiling.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed over and over.

It wasn't long, before her cries became one constant, heavy groan, and then, as I thrust excitedly into her tight little ring, once more, she screamed at the top of her voice "OH FUCKING CHRIST!"

Then wildly, she began bucking against me, as her whole, slim tall body, seem to lose control, and twitch and tremble, on my hard cock.

Heather was cumming hard, from her first arse fucking, and her first arse orgasm, was clearly blowing her mind.

Then after several hot, amazing seconds, of this hot, young woman, cumming wildly on my dick, Heather, finally stopped moving, relaxed, and with a sigh, just lay motionless, on the table.

"Fucking hell! That was incredible!" exclaimed Erica excitedly, staring at her friend in amazement, before saying "You came so hard! That was amazing! Was it one of the best orgasms, you ever had?"

Heather didn't say anything, as she was still trying to catch her breath, but just nodded back, with a small smile on her face again.

Then Erica said excitedly "I knew it! Some my best orgasm, are from anal too! Which is why, I do love a big hard cock, up my arse!"

Then she looked at me, and said "Speaking of which. Are you ready to fuck me to orgasm, too?"

"Of course!" I replied back with a smile.

Then excitedly, Erica, kicked off her trainers, stepped out of her trousers, before she turned around, leant back across the table, and lifted her long, skinny pale legs, up into the air.

In that position now, lying on her back, with her bare legs pointed upwards, I could see, both her beautiful little pale arse, and her bald pink pussy, and eagerly, I pulled my hard thick member out of Heathers little rear, and then moved towards Erica.

Then as I stepped up to her, I felt the need to give her a lick again, So, I leant in, stuck out my tongue, and then tickled her arse ring with it for a moment.

Erica moaned happily, enjoying the feeling of my tongue on her little rear, before I casually slid it upwards, and brushed it over her smooth little pussy too.

She instantly, let out another soft little moan, as she felt my wet tongue slide across her little pink pussy lips, and even though I was tempted to do it some more, I knew that was off limits, as part of our agreement.

So, instead I had to settle for what I got, and took a moment to savour, the brief taste of her pussy, before I then stood up right, placed my hard member up against her rear again, and then eased it into her once more.

As my hard cock, slid into Erica's little rear, she let out another happy moan, and once I was most of the way into her arse, I placed my hands on the back of her skinny legs, and then steadily, I started to fuck her again.

My hard member, slid in and out of her tight, wet little arsehole, and as I thrust back and forth inside of her, that hot, skinny, red head, stared up at me, and urged me on.

"Yes Steve! Yes! Yes! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse!" she moaned excitedly at me, before adding "I want to cum on your cock! I want to cum on your big, hard, cock! I want to cum on your big hard cock!"

Then she reached up, wrapped her hands around the back of my head, and pulled it down towards her, and eagerly, we kissed, while I continued to fuck her arse.

As I was thrusting happily into Erica's little rear, and kissing her, Heather, who had finally recovered from her orgasm, kicked off her trainers, then stepped out of her trousers, and, hopping up onto the table, beside her friend, she sat with her long pale legs, spread open, as she started to finger her moist, bald little pussy.

Out the corner of my eye, I watched this, before I lifted my lips from Erica's and turned my head properly towards her friend, and got the perfect view of that hot, slim, blondes, perfectly smooth, pale pussy, as she gave it good rubbing.

Then for the next few minutes, I stood, pumping my hard cock excitedly, into that skinny red heads little arse, while watching her friend play with her little bare mound right next to us, and I started to wonder, how lucky I must be!

Then, as I continued to thrust relentlessly into Erica's arse, her moans got louder, and more excited, until they became a constant groan, and then finally, as I pounded into her some more, she cried out, and started to cum.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed, as her legs began to tremble, and her little arse began thrusting excitedly against my dick.

Then, I pushed into her arsehole nice and deep, stopped, and let Erica twitch and buck on my hard member, as she came excitedly.

For several wonderful seconds, that hot, skinny, red head, cried out wildly, and trembled uncontrollably while impaled, on my hard cock, until, finally, with a big deep breath, she stopped cumming, sighed and relaxed.

Then, she laid back on the table and for a moment, looking very flushed, as she caught her breath and calmed down.

I then leant in, between her open spread legs, and kissed her on the mouth, and happily, she started to kiss me back.

For a minute or two we happily kissed, while my hard cock was still deep in her rear, before I finally pulled my lips from hers, stood up right, and then eased my rigid dick, from her arsehole.

Then I glanced over at Heather, and gestured if she wanted more of my cock, and with an eager smile on her face, she quickly laid back on the table, and then pulled her little feet, back over her head.

Once again, just like with Erica, I now had the perfect view of her little pink wet rear, and of her bald, pale little pussy, with just a strip of blonde hair above it, and it looked very hot.

Then I moved towards her, before eagerly, I leant in, stuck out my tongue, and pressed it up against her rear little arse ring.

Heather moaned happily, on feeling my tongue against her arse again, and then moaned more, as I swirled it around a few times.

Then casually, I slid my tongue up, and brushed it across her little, smooth mound, and instantly she let out another pleasurable moan.

Her pussy tasted wonderful on my tongue, but, I wasn't going to spoil things by pushing my luck, and trying it again.

So instead, after I had savoured her taste for a moment, I stood up right again, moved my hard member up against her pink arse ring, and then, eased it into her hole.

Heather moaned happily again, as she felt my hard cock, slide into her little arse again, and then, once I was most of the way inside of her, I placed my hands on her slim, fit legs, and started to move back and forth inside of her.

My big firm dick, eased back, then slid back in, then back again, then back in again, and that hot, slim blonde, moaned in pleasure, with my every thrust.

For the next few minutes, I happily fucked this hot, young woman, in the arsehole, sliding my big hard member in and out of her cute round rear, and as I fucked her, Erica sat beside us, watching, with one hand between her skinny legs, gently rubbing her own little pussy.

Then, as I continued pumping into Heather's hot, little rear, and beginning to feel a little excited about it, I glanced at my red headed, senior instructor, and she grinned back at me, and then said "You know, you can't cum, until, I've ridden that big hard dick again!"

"Okay" I replied back, liking that idea.

"Me too!" Heather then said eagerly, looking up at me, through her over hanging legs.

"Okay." I then replied, now a little concerned, if I could last long enough, for both them.

Anyway, I thrust a few more times into that hot, blonde's little arse, and then slowed to a stop, before I eased out of her, and quickly got down on the dusty, old carpeted floor, ready for Erica.

Then, as I lay there with my big hard cock, sticking up right, that hot, pale red head, quickly got down off the table, then stepped over me, until she was straddling my waist, facing me.

Then, with a big smile on her face, she slowly lowered herself, onto my erect member.

Her little naked rear lowered closer and closer to my cockhead, and then she touched down, and with a happy groan, she sunk onto my dick.

"Oh yeah!" Erica then exclaimed pleasantly, as her little arsehole, slid down my firm length.

Then, when she had almost, all my cock inside of her arse, she placed her hands on my t-shirted chest, and then gently began rising and falling onto my dick.

We both let out a happy, pleasurable moan, as he skinny rear slid up and down my firm member again, and happily, Erica continued to ride me.

For a good minute or so, my hot, red headed senior instructor, bounced steadily up and down, on my big hard cock, moaning in pleasure as she did, before my blonde senior instructor, then climbed down off the table, moved towards us, and then, to my amazement, straddled my head.

I stared up at her naked beautiful arse and bald little pussy, just feet above my head, before, with a smile on her face, Heather, slowly squatted down, onto my face.

Her little wet rear, landed perfectly onto my mouth, and I keenly stuck out my tongue, and began licking at her little pink ring, and as I did that, that hot, tall blonde, moaned happily, and began grinding her arse, against me.

For several amazing minutes, I was basically, my senior instructor's, sex toy, licking one of their arse, while the other, bounced hers on my hard dick, and I was loving it.

It was unbelievable this was really happening to me, two hot, young women, with loving boyfriends, were using me as their personal arse fucking machine, but it was happening, and I was loving it, and happily continued to tongue Heather's little arse ring, while Erica slid hers up and down my length.

Then, as Erica was eagerly bouncing her little rear on my cock, and her soft, pale arse cheeks, were bouncing off my balls, she began to get more vocal and excited.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" she kept crying out, as her little rear pounded down, onto my member.

For another minute or so , we kept going like, until finally, Erica, slammed her little rear down hard once more, into my lap, and then stayed there, moaning heavily as she did.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" she moaned loudly, before she then, gently, began grinding her little arsehole, into my dick.

"Oh yeah!" she then groaned happily.

Then, after a good few seconds, of just gyrating her little arse on my cock, she then stopped, sighed, and relaxed for a moment, on top of me.

After a few seconds had passed, Erica then lifted her tight little rear, off my dick, and as she moved to the side, Heather eagerly, lifted off my face, and moved towards my hard glistening meat pole.

Eagerly, that slim, fit blonde, crawled down my body, until she straddled my cock, facing away from me, and then lowered her arse down on it.

I had the perfect view of her wet pink rear, lowering down towards my firm, upright member, before it touched down, and then sunk on to it.

Heather moaned in pleasure, as her little arsehole, slid down my stiff shaft, and once she was most of the way down, she paused for a second, before rising up again.

Then, she slid down again, and with a happy soft moan, she started to fuck her little arse, on my hard cock.

Heather, then placed her hands on my knees, while she crouched over my crotch, and happily lifted and dropped her rear, up and down on my dick, and as she did that, she moaned excitedly in pleasure.

"Oh Yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed, as she bounced on my firm shaft.

For a good minute or so, that tall, slim blonde woman, happily continued riding my stiff thick length, while facing away from me, and as she did, Erica sat beside us, just watching.

Then, after a bit, and now clearly ready to join in again, that hot, skinny red head, then moved towards my head, and with a smile on her face, just like her friend had, she straddled my head, and then lowered her skinny wet rear, onto my mouth.

I eagerly, stuck out my tongue, and began licking her arse, and once again, Erica moaned happily, as I did.

For the next few, wonderful minutes, both of those, young, hot women, who had loving boyfriends here at the centre, were happily half naked, and having their little arses filled with either my hard cock, or my eager tongue, and they were loving it as much as I was.

Then, as Heather was still bouncing up and down on my hard dick, and Erica was lifting and dropping her little rear on my face, I started to feel my excitement grow again, and began to moan in pleasure, as I did.

After a little longer, Erica then lifted her skinny little arse, off my face, before she looked down at me, and asked "Are you nearly ready, to cum?"

"Yes!" I replied eagerly, feeling the excitement growing more.

Then Erica, looked up at her friend, and even though she was facing the other way, and she asked "Hey, Heather. Steve's about to blow his load in your arse? You ready for it, babe?"

Heather glanced back at us, over her shoulder and quickly replied "Yes! Oh god yes! Cum in my arse, Steve! Cum in my arse! I want to feel you blow your big wet load, right in my arse!"

Then that skinny red head, looked down at me, with a grin on her face, and said "You heard her!"

Before, she lowered her little pink ring, back on my mouth again, and began rubbing it, against my tongue some more.

So, I lay there on the floor, with Erica grinding her little arse on my face, while her hot, blonde friend, rode my hard cock, eagerly waiting for me to explode in side of her, and soon, we were moaning and groaning in pleasure again.

Well, I'll be honest, it wasn't going to take too much longer for me to cum, because having Heather riding my hard dick, and having Erica, riding my face, was just amazing, and very quickly, I felt my excitement grow faster, and my balls, begin to tighten.

Then, as Heather's little rear, slid up and down my hard cock relentlessly, and Erica was still grinding her little arse into my mouth, I felt my excitement beginning to peak, and I knew I was almost there.

Excitedly, I began to groan, trying to hold on and enjoy what was happening for a just a little longer, but I think, Erica then sensed, I was close to cumming, and her little rear, began rubbing wildly across my face, as her moans got more excited too.

"Eat It! Eat It! Eat It! Eat my arse Steve! Eat my arse!" she cried out wildly, as she madly ground her sweet pink ring, into my mouth.

Then as I was tonging that hot, red heads arse furiously, her blonde friend, eagerly began sliding her little rear, up and down my hard member faster too, and moaning more excitedly.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Heather then cried out, as her nice round pale rear, lifted and dropped rapidly, onto my dick.

This was now too much for me, as I was being used wildly and relentlessly as their arse sex toy, and as they both moaned and groaned, half naked on top of me, I felt my balls tighten up completely, churn, and then I exploded.

I groaned heavily into Erica's wet arse, as I started to cum, and without warning, I began spurting uncontrollably, into Heather's little virgin arsehole.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" Heather then cried out, as she felt me cumming in her arse.

My hard cock spurted big dollops of white wet goo, straight into her little rear, and as I did, she slid right down my length, and then bottomed out, and then stayed there moaning happily, as I continued to fill her with my cream.

"Oh yeah, I can feel it! I can feel his warm wet load, pumping deep in my arse!" she then moaned happily, as I continued to spurt inside of her.

Then, as I was unloading into Heather's little rear, Erica, who was still rubbing her own arse excitedly against my face, suddenly she cried out loud, and began squirming on my tongue

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH GOD YEAH!" she screamed, as she came again.

For several amazing, hot, wonderful seconds, I pumped my entire load of white sticky goo, straight into Heather's little arsehole, while Eric groaned and bucked on my face, as she came too.

Then finally, after unloading everything I had in my balls, I stopped cumming, and, as I sighed and relaxed, Erica, sighed heavily, and stopped cumming too.

For a good few seconds, we stayed like that, enjoying what had just happened, and trying to catch our breath, before Heather, then eased herself off my hard, spent dick, and crawled away from me.