The Outdoor Life Pt. 13

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
4.4k words
4.68
4.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather had finally turned and gone were the hot, bright, summer days, and now we had colder, wet autumn days, instead.

This is why, when it came to Anabelle's birthday party, we had to do it in the staff room.

Now, Anabelle, was a short, young woman, with short, bushy blonde hair down to her chin, and had, what looked like, a nice slim body, with a bit of big round rear, and a fairly nice plump chest too, under her uniform.

She was also, always cheery and nice to everyone, and eager to help, and pretty intelligent, and because of this, she was also one of the senior instructors, who had been at the centre, for a few years now.

So, when she asked to use the staff room for her birthday party, Tony, our manager, had no problem saying yes, as long as we didn't trash place, and cleaned up afterwards.

Anyway, on the night of her birthday party, we all gathered in the staff room, dressed in our better looking going out clothes, and with drinks, and nibbles, and a cake on a table, the party began.

Straight away, someone put some music on, and it was very much like a typical, friends and family style gathering, minus the family of course.

Then, for the next few hours, we drank, and chatted, and wished Annabelle a happy birthday every so often, and the whole thing was very formal, and nice.

But, then, as the evening went on, and the drinks flowed, the birthday girl was getting more and more tipsy, something most of us had never seen before, because Anabelle, was usually one of the more sensible, levelled headed colleagues, hence the reason she was a senior instructor.

But, here tonight, in front us, she was clearly enjoying herself a little too much, and getting pretty drunk.

Then finally, it came time to blow out the candles on her cake, and even though she could barely stand upright, without giggling and leaning on someone, she staggered towards the table, where the white cream covered cake, was sat.

We then started to sing happy birthday to her, and once we had, Annabelle then attempted to blow out the candles, which turned out to be more blowing a raspberry over the whole cake, than blowing the candles out, before someone then cried out "Make a wish!"

And Annabelle suddenly blurted out "I want to be creamed, like this cake!"

She then immediately began laughing hard, unable to stop herself, as the rest of us stood looking at her in disbelief, because we weren't sure, if she knew what she had just said.

"What?!" then someone asked, curiously.

Anabelle then turned to face us, and with a big drunk smile on her face, she said loudly and firmly "I want to be creamed! Like my cake!"

We all stared back at her in disbelief again, amazed she was really asking for what she was asking, and as I was beginning to wonder, if she actually meant something else completely different.

Then, she suddenly cried out excitedly "Come on! Cream me! Cream me! I want everyone to Cream me, for my birthday, yeah!"

Then, in her pretty red party dress, she dropped to her knees, tilted her head upwards a little, and with a big grin on her face, said "Come on guys! Who's first! I want your cream!"

Everyone stood silent for a moment, still slightly shocked, she was really asking for, what she was asking for, before finally, George, a big, tall young instructor, who started at the centre the year before I did, stepped forward, and with a grin on his face, said "Okay! If you really want it! I'll do it!"

He then moved towards her, and began undoing his trousers, and the rest of just stared on disbelief, as he then, stepped up to her face, as close as he could, before he pulled out his dick, and began tugging on it.

"Yes! Yes! Give me that cream! Cream me George! Cream me!" encouraged Anabelle drunkenly, before giggling happily again.

"Err... Annabelle, I really don't think this is a good idea!" Kerry then said worriedly, because she was her best friend, and one of the other senior instructors at the centre, and knew this was the sort of thing, the company didn't like us doing, or being associated with.

Annabelle then drunkenly replied "I don't care! It's my birthday, and I want to be creamed, on my birthday! So cream me George, cream me!"

George eagerly stroked his cock, trying to get it hard, and give her what she wanted, but after a minute or more, he was still struggling to get it fully up, probably because he was stood in front of everyone, with his dick out, tugging it off.

Anyway, after a little longer, he then said sheepishly "You might have to, give me a hand, here!"

"Alright!" replied Anabelle cheerily, and she leant forward, opened her mouth, and then clamped her little wet lips around his cockhead.

George instantly groaned in pleasure, as her little wet lips sunk onto his member, sliding down his semi hard length, before shooting back up, and then down again, and as Annabelle happily, drunkenly, started to suck him off, the rest of us continued to watch in disbelief, that this was really happening.

Anyway, it was, and that pretty drunk blonde, on her knees, in front of most of the people she worked with, continued to bob her head up and down on his dick, while he stroked the rest of his shaft into life, and pretty quickly, he grew to his full hard size.

From where I was stood, just off to the left, I could now see George had a pretty impressive thick, long dong, and once he was fully hard, he let go of it, and let Annabelle continue gobbling his cock.

For a good few minutes, George moaned and groaned as that, bushy blonde headed woman, who was so usually sensible and reliable, happily sucked on his hard dick, right there, in front of us, without a care in the world.

Then, finally, after a little longer, George began to moan louder, before he finally cried out "Oh god! Here it comes!"

Eagerly, Anabelle continued to suck on his member, like it was the best lolly she had ever had, until finally, George pulled his hard member from her hungry mouth, aimed it at her pretty little face, and with a mighty groan, began to cum.

"Oh yeah!" he exclaimed happily, as his white gooey cum, shot out of his cock, and splattered down onto that pretty blondes face.

Instantly, Annabelle began laugh, as big dollops of man cream rained down on her, and several other people began to cheer and clap, for his effort.

For several amazing seconds, George came all over Annabelle's smiling face, and once she had a couple of big wet white streams of goo, running down from her little nose to her chin, he stopped cumming, and sighed happily.

"Yay!" she then exclaimed excitedly, getting what she wanted, before adding "More! More! I want more! Come on, give me more people! I want more!"

Then as George stepped back away from her, Fred, Tom, and Kevin moved eagerly towards her, and in seconds, they had their cocks out, as they surrounded her.

Excitedly, that crazy cute blonde, grabbed hold of two of their cocks, before quickly launching her mouth at the third, and pretty quickly, she was jerking and sucking, three guys all at once.

I stared in amazement again, like most of the room did, as Annabelle happily sucked on one dick, while stroking two others, like it was the most perfectly natural, normal, thing to do, on your birthday.

Then, she started to swap them around, and her hands eagerly moved back and forth from cock to cock, and so did her mouth.

The three young guys, were soon moaning happily, as their hot senior instructor, jerked and sucked their lengths, and pretty quickly, she had three hard dicks to play with.

Annabelle, then continued to tug and suck their lengths, enjoying the big hard young cocks that now stood up right, in front of her, while eagerly trying to make them cum all over her face, and as she did that, Toby, then moved towards her too.

Toby, like the rest of us, was a young man in his early twenties, but usually, he was quiet, and a little shy, and barely showed any interest in, any of our female colleagues, but this evening, with a few beers in him, and watching what was going on already, he clearly wanted some action too.

So, he strolled towards the group, in the middle of the room, pulled out his semi hard dick, and in seconds, Annabelle made a move towards it.

That pretty little blonde, then wrapped one of her small soft hands, around his shaft, and began jerking him excitedly.

Now, with only two hands, and one mouth to entertain everyone, Annabelle now had more eager dicks, than she could handle, and poor Tom, suddenly found himself left out of the proceedings, for a moment.

So, after he stroked his hard cock a few times, eager to keep it firm for the birthday girl, he seem to have a sudden realisation, and then we watched, as he then stepped around Annabelle, still on her knees in front of the others, before he dropped to his knees behind her, and then began pushing up her pretty red dress.

"He isn't, is he?" asked Heidi, my girlfriend, in amazement, as she stood beside me, and saw what I saw.

Tom continued to push up that dress, of the birthday girl, until it was bunched up around her waist, and then got the perfect, up close view, of her big round pale arse, and a small black thong that ran down between her cheeks.

The rest of us in the room, could also now, see her big white rear, and I have to say, it looked pretty good, then Tom, took hold of that little black thong, and pulled it to one side, revealing Annabelle's bare, pale, little pussy, before he then started to move his hard member, towards it.

The rest of us then watched on in amazement, as he pressed his hard cock up against her smooth little pussy lips, and I think, most of us expected Annabelle then to stop him, but without a word said, she just continued to suck and jerk the big hard members in front of her, before Tom, then slid into her from behind.

Instantly Annabelle let out a happy, pleasurable moan, as Tom's thick hard meat pole, sunk into her moist little pussy hole, and as she continued to play with the dicks in her hands, he eased back, then pushed into her again.

That hot, slim, drunk blonde, moaned happily again, with a mouthful of hard cock, and then Tom, started to steadily fuck her pussy, and as he moved back and forth inside of her, she moaned and groaned some more.

"Holy shit! This is incredible!" my roommate Benny, then exclaimed in amazement, watching what was happening beside me.

"Uh huh!" I replied, amazed myself, this was really happening.

Annabelle, now had a hard young cock, in each of her hands, while sucking another, and being fucked by a fourth, and for the next few minutes they all continued at it, while the rest of us continued to watch.

Then, as things continued, and Annabelle happily took on four hard dicks, all at once, other people in the room began pulling out their phones, and taking photos, and even filming it, and soon the room became a livelier, excited place again as camera flashed, and people moved around, to get better shots of what was going on.

Then, as the happy little sex party in the middle of the room, was still going on, Kevin suddenly got louder and more excited, before he cried out "Cumming!"

And then pulling his stiff cock from Annabelle's grip, he jerked his length hard, and a moment later, his white wet goo shot out, and began splattering her pretty little face.

Instantly, she began to chuckle again, with a mouthful of Fred's big hard member, as Kevin's cum landed right on the side of her face, hitting her eyebrow, then her cheek, and even her ear.

"Oh shit!" Kevin then groaned, as he unloaded himself, all over that pretty, senior instructor.

For several happy seconds, he blew his big wet load, over Annabelle's face, then, with a happy relieved groan, he stopped and was done.

When he finally stopped cumming, he moved a little closer to her pretty little face, and then cheekily, began wiping his dripping bell end, across her cheek.

She giggled happily again, as he spread his cum across her face, and once he was done, he stepped away, and now that drunk cheerful blonde, had two big loads, slowly oozing their way down her cheeks.

Then, no sooner had Kevin cum, than Tom suddenly, pulled his hard cock, from her wet little cunt, and quickly dashed towards her face, with his throbbing member in his hand.

"Here it comes!" he cried excitedly, as he stepped up beside her head, pointed his hard cock at her, and started tugging on his firm member.

Then he exploded, and his white wet goo, shot out, and hit the birthday girl, right on the top of her head, which quickly soaked into her bushy blonde hair, before he then splattered her forehead, and then more hit her cheek and nose, and then finally, he hit the side of her mouth too.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he cried excitedly, as he emptied himself all over her.

Annabelle, quickly pulled Fred's hard dick from her mouth, and began laughing again, clearly loving that she was getting exactly, what she wanted for her birthday, and now, with three loads now dripping down her face, she exclaimed excitedly "Fucking hell that was a big load!"

"Just for you!" Tom grinned back, before offering her, his spent dick.

Eagerly, Annabelle leant forward, opened her mouth, and sunk it onto his dribbling member, before happily, sucking him dry.

Then, as she was sucking on Tom's cock, and still tugging on Toby's too, Fred moved around her, knelt down behind her, and a moment later slipped into her wet little cunt.

She moaned happily again, on feeling a hard cock filling up her little wet pussy again, before she pulled her lips from Tom's sagging member, and then said eagerly "Come on! I want more! Give me more cum! Give me more cum!"

Then, like they had been waiting for her to plead for it, Harry and Mat then moved towards her.

Now, Harry and Mat, were both nice, friendly lads, and not the sort of people you would think, would be up for this sort of thing, but, they seem willing to join in now, and eagerly, they moved towards their cum covered senior instructor.

Then, pulling out their dicks, they stepped up in front of Annabelle, and eagerly she made a grab for their cocks, and took hold of their semi hard erections, before she started to stroke them, while she happily slid her mouth up and down, on Toby's hard pole.

For another few minutes, the room was filled with more happy, pleasurable moans, as Annabelle once again, took on four hard cocks all at once.

Now, Fred was still happily thrusting in and out of her wet little cunt, pumping her little pussy as best as he could, while Toby, Harry and Mat, were taking it in turns to be sucked or jerked, by the birthday girl, and the rest of us, were happily watching or taking photos.

Then, after several more, enthusiastic minutes, Fred's thrusting got more eager and excited, before suddenly he started to groan, and then he pulled his big hard member out of Annabelle's little wet hole, and quickly moved around to her face.

"Cumming!" he cried urgently, as he stepped up to her face.

She quickly turned her head slightly towards him, and eagerly, he jerked his cock hard, and then with a heavy groan, he exploded over her face.

His white wet cum, shot out, hitting her forehead, then her left eye, then her cheek, and for several happy seconds, he unloaded his white man cream, all over her pretty little face.

Then, finally, with a relieved sigh, he was done, and as he relaxed and stopped cumming, Annabelle began to chuckle, with a mouthful of Mat's cock, as now, more cum dribbled slowly down her pale face.

Then, no sooner had Fred cum, when Toby and Harry suddenly began to groan excitedly, and together, they aimed their hard members at Annabelle's head, and started shooting their loads.

Big dollops of white cream, shot out of both their cocks, as they stood either side of Annabelle's face, and at the same time, they splattered her in wet sticky man goo.

Then, as the birthday girl got more of what she wished for, she pulled her mouth from Mat's hard member, and began to laugh happily.

For a good few seconds, both those young men, came all over her smiling face, adding more white cum, to what was already there, and I'll be honest, Annabelle was looking less like her pretty white cream cake, and more like a soggy glazed doughnut.

Anyway, now, with 6, wet sticky loads dribbling down her face, that hot, blonde, senior instructor grinned from ear to ear, before she called out eagerly "Who else? Come on! It's my birthday! I want more cum!"

Then, excitedly, Benny looked at his girlfriend, Chloe, who was stood beside him, and asked "Can I?"

And she chuckled, before replying "Go on then!" and like an excited kid in a toy shop, he moved swiftly towards Annabelle, who started to suck Mat's had dick again.

Then, also wanting to take part, I looked over at my girlfriend, and eagerly asked "Can I?"

And she too chuckled, before replying "Of course! I want to see you blow a big wet load over her, as much as you want to!"

"Thank you!" I quickly replied back, before giving her a quick kiss, and then I too scampered towards that drunk, pretty goo faced blonde, eager to give her what she wanted for her birthday.

As Benny and me stepped up to her, and pulled out semi hard dicks, she eagerly reached for them, and we both let out happy little moans, as her soft little hands wrapped around our shafts, and then began to tugging on them.

For the next few minutes, Annabelle sucked on Mat's cock, while she stroked mine and Benny's, before switching to mine or Benny's hard member, and it felt pretty good, having yet another, pretty young blonde, playing with my dick.

Then, as her wet little lips, slid back and forth along Mat's dick again, he started to groan heavily, before he finally, pulled his hard cock from her lips, and with a roar, began spurting his cum.

Annabelle instantly grinned again, and tilted her head back a little, as more big dollops of wet goo, showered down onto her face, hitting almost every part of her features and covering it runny wet cum.

Then, after several happy seconds of unloading himself, over her face, Mat sighed happily, and was done.

Then, as Annabelle knelt grinning again, having received, yet another wet load onto her, Mat, cheekily moved closer, and then rubbed his dribbling cock tip across her pretty little nose, and happily, he added more to what was already there.

The birthday girl giggled happily again, as he did that, and, while that was going on, Benny saw the opportunity I wished I had, and quickly, he moved around her, knelt down behind her, and proceeded to slip his hard cock, into her little pussy.

She then let out a happy moan again, as she felt another big hard member sliding into her little wet cunt, then, as Benny placed his hands on her big round arse cheeks, he started to pump steadily into her.

Annabelle then let out more, happy, pleasurable moans, before she turned her head towards my hard cock, and sunk her eager mouth onto it.

Her face was now dripping in seven guys worth of cum, but she clearly wanted more, and as Benny continued thrust happily into her pussy, her head bobbed in time, on my hard length.

For several minutes, we spit roasted that pretty blonde, senior instructor, on her birthday, in front of most our colleagues, and happily, she let us, as everyone else watched on.

Then, as Benny was eagerly thrusting into her, pumping his hard member in and out of her warm wet hole repeatedly, and she was happily sucking on my dick, he pumped into her a few more times, and then started to sound like he was quickly getting there, before, with a groan, he quickly pulled out of her, and rushed towards her face.

I could see what was coming, and quickly, I pulled my member from her lips, before stepping back, and as I did, Benny stepped up to her face, aimed his big swollen bell end at her, and with a loud groan, he exploded over her.

12