The Outdoor Life Pt. 15

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
4.8k words
4.43
4.5k
3
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Outdoor Life Pt15

Benny, my roommate and I, stood in our little staff accommodation, wooden hut, and stared at the mess, looking pretty worried.

The room was extremely untidy, there was dirty clothes everywhere, rubbish pilling up here and there, a strange damp smell that we weren't sure, where it was coming from?! And then there was the damage.

We had managed to put a hole in one of the wooden walls, from a rather over enthusiastic wrestling match, we had taken part in.

The bathroom door, was hanging off its hinges, after a rather over enthusiastic sex session with Heidi, a few weeks ago.

The one window at the front of the hut, was stuck open, and we weren't sure why?! And somehow, at some point, we had managed to pull the toilet seat off, in our on suite bathroom, and didn't know how to put it back on again.

Our room, was looking like a disaster, and the reason we were now, looking very worried about it was, because, Tony the manager of the centre, had just announced in the morning meeting, there was going to be a surprised room inspection of all the staff accommodation, conducted by Wendy, the head housekeeper.

Now, Wendy was an older mature woman, in her early fifties, with jet black hair down to her neck, a rather plump, mature older body, and with what looked like, a very large chest under the blouses she wore.

She was, as I said, the head housekeeper for the centre, and in charge of all the accommodation for guests and staff, and knew the whole place inside out, so we knew, she would definitely notice the differences in our room, compared to the others.

So, desperately, knowing she could turn up any time in the next few hours, we needed to clean up, and fix everything we could as soon as possible, because, any problems or damage that she found, would be taken care of, and paid for... out of our wages!

"Okay. You pick up the rubbish! And, I'll stuff the clothes under the beds!" Benny then said urgently.

"And what do I do with the rubbish? We don't have any black bags!" I retorted back.

"Err... use a pillow case or something?" Benny replied, before he started to sweep, dirty used clothes, under his bed, with his foot.

Then, there was a knock on the door, and instantly, both Benny and I, froze where we stood.

Then the door of our hut, slowly swung open, with an eerie creak, and in stepped Wendy.

She was dressed in a white blouse, knee length black skirt, black stockings and matching high heels, and as she stepped into our little hut, she instantly stopped, and stared in horror, at the mess.

"Oh, my, god!" she then exclaimed in disbelief, staring around our very untidy room.

"Steve! Benny! What have you done to the place?!" she then asked in disbelief.

Benny and I, tried to think of something to say, but, in the end, we knew there was no excuse for this, and so, sheepishly we just muttered "Well, err... you see... err... it was..."

"Jesus Christ boys! When was the last time, you cleaned up in here? And what is that smell? And why is the bathroom door hanging off it's hinges?" she then asked firmly, before we nervously replied "Well, err... you see... err... it was..."

"No. I'm sorry lads! But, this isn't good enough!" she then said, sounding very disappointed, before she started to scribble on her pad.

"What. What are you writing?" asked Benny nervously.

"I'm making notes to show Tony! He needs to see everything that's happened in here! And I can assure you, you will both pay to get it all fixed!"

We stared at her in horror, because we knew that could be a lot of money, and we really didn't have that much money, being an outdoor instructor was great, but it didn't really pay well.

We were fucked, to put it bluntly, and needed to think quickly of a way to possibly get out of this.

Then Benny seem to have an idea, because, as Wendy continued to glance around the room, and make notes, he suddenly stepped towards her, and nervously asked "Do we have to tell, Tony? I mean, isn't there something we could do, instead?"

Wendy stopped writing, and then looked up at him with a puzzled look, before she asked curiously "What do you mean?!"

Then my roommate, stepped closer to her, reached out, and slowly placed a hand on her chubby shoulder, and then replied nervously again "Well, I mean, isn't there... some kind of arrangement, we could perhaps make, to, you know... forget about all this?!"

Wendy, then stared at him blankly for a moment, before she then looked at me, then back at Benny, then that older, mature woman, then replied "Maybe. Maybe there is?" before asking "But are you willing to do anything, anything I ask, to make this all go away?"

Benny instantly nodded in reply, before she glanced at me, and quickly I nodded too, and then looking back at my roommate again, she grinned.

Then, reaching out with her spare hand, she placed it on Benny's head, and slowly pushed him down, until he dropped to his knees in front of her, and was now the same height, as her skirt.

Then Wendy, moved her hand to her black skirt, and began pulling it up, and we watched it lift higher and higher, revealing the top of her black stockings stretched around her thick, pale thighs, before it bunched up around her waist, and showed off her big black panties, that covered her plump mature mound.

My roommate stared at the big, panty covered crotched in front of him, before Wendy's hand then moved back to Benny's head, and then pulled him towards her.

My roommates face squashed up, against her black knickers, and she then let out a soft happy moan, as he began nuzzling at her soft mound, through her underwear.

Then excitedly, Wendy, let out more pleasurable moans, as she held his head in place, and started to gently rub herself, against him.

I then stared in amazement, as this much older, chubbier woman, stood over my roommate, rubbing her panty covered pussy into his face, and eagerly, Benny licked at her panties, as she did.

Then, after a bit, she looked over at me, and with her finger, gestured for me to come closer.

"You too Steve!" she said eagerly, before adding "You're both responsible for this room, so, you both got to pay!"

So, I moved towards her, and as I did, she tossed her note pad and pen to one side, and then started to undo the buttons, on her blouse.

I watched her undo, one after another, until her white shirt then fell open, revealing the biggest pair of tits, I had ever seen in real life.

They must have been E -cups easily, and they were huge, pale, and hanging halfway down her body, and were only contained, by her enormous, big black bra.

Wendy then reached out to me with her hand, took a hold of my head, and pulled it down towards her chest, and a second later, my young face, was stuffed right into her deep, deep cleavage.

Her boobs were so soft and warm, and at first I wasn't sure what to do, but then I just started to kiss and lick the boob flesh nearest to me, and happily, that older mature woman, moaned and sighed, clearly enjoying it.

For a good minute or so, Benny knelt between her plump, chunky legs, licking her knickers, while I was held face down, between her big old boobs, and as we kissed and licked her, Wendy moaned and groaned excitedly.

After what seemed like a while, trapped between her big fleshy globes, Wendy clearly wanted more, because she eventually pulled my head up from her boobs, and then with a smile, pulled me in for a kiss.

Our lips then locked together, and as her wet tongue started to explore my mouth, her chubby hand moved down my body, and then found my crotch.

I let out a soft moan of pleasure, as her fingers then began squeezing and fondling my bulge, and quickly, I began to grow inside my trousers.

Then as we were kissing, Benny, clearly had enough of her panties, and reached up with his hands, took a hold of her black knickers, and began pulling them down.

Her large underwear peeled down her legs, over her black stockings, and then down to her ankles, before they hit her heels.

Then my roommate looked up to see a bald, smooth mature pussy, right in front of his face, and eagerly, he leant in again, stuck out his tongue, and started to lick it.

Wendy instantly let out a louder moan of pleasure, as she felt his wet pink tongue, running all over her smooth, mature mound, before he then began flicking at her little pussy lips too.

"Oh yeah!" she then moaned loudly, as she pulled her lips from mine, to cry out in pleasure.

Then, as Benny continued lick at her mature moist pussy, Wendy's hand moved up from my nearly fully hard bulge, and then began undoing my trousers, until they opened up, and dropped to the floor, and then eagerly, her chubby little fingers wrapped around my hard shaft, and began stroking it.

"Oh, such a nice, young firm cock!" she then purred excitedly, before adding "I am going to enjoy, being fucked by this!"

Then, as she stroked my thick firm member some more, she said excitedly "But first... a taste!" before she leant over, opened her mouth, and lowered it onto my length.

It was my turn to now moan, as her big wet mouth sunk onto my cock, and as her hand gripped the base of it, her lips began sliding up and down the rest.

"Oh shit!" I then exclaimed in pleasure, as that older mature woman, happily bobbed her head, up and down on my hard dick.

And in the middle of our dirty, messy room, Wendy, a woman almost old enough to be our grandmother, eagerly bent over and sucked on my hard cock, as Benny, continued to kneel between her chubby legs, licking at her bare old pussy, and for a good few minutes, we stayed like that, enjoying the moment.

Then after a little longer, having run her wet old mouth, up and down my firm length pretty well, sucking on as much of my hard dick as she could, she finally pulled her lips from my member, and then standing up right, she moved off Benny's face, before with a naughty smile on her face, moved over to my roommate's bed.

Then that older, mature, plump woman, sat down on it, opened her chubby pale thighs wide, before with a grin, gestured with her finger to us, to join her.

We both moved towards her, before she reached out, and took a hold of my roommate's trousers, and then eagerly, began undoing them.

Once she had them undone, and they dropped to the floor, leaving him half naked like I was, she then took a hold of his young semi hard cock, and began to stroke it.

Benny, instantly groaned in pleasure, as her chubby mature hand, moved excitedly up and down his member, and very quickly, he became hard, in her firm grip.

Then, once she had his dick fully erect, that much older woman, raised it to her lips, opened her mouth, and then began sucking on it.

Her wet old lips, slid back and forth along his young hard length, making my roommate moan even more, and as she happily sucked on his cock, she then glanced over at me, and gestured with her finger, for me to get, between her legs.

So, I moved towards her, then knelt down between her large open thighs, before I placed my hard member, up against her smooth old mound, and then, with a little thrust, eased into her.

My big round cockhead, slid between her pink moist pussy lips, and, as I filled her warm wet hole with my hard young cock, she let out a happy pleasurable moan, before she continued to suck on Benny's dick.

Then, once I was most of the way inside of her, I placed my hands on her thick white hips, and then eased back, before thrusting into her again, and once again, Wendy moaned in pleasure.

My hard thick length then slid back and forth inside of her, steadily moving in and out of her wet mature cunt, and as she continued to suck on my roommates cock, she let out happy little moans of pleasure, with my every thrust.

For a good few minutes, we fucked her like this, me kneeling between her open spread, chunky stocking clad legs, pumping her old wet pussy nice and steadily, while she sucked enthusiastically on my roommates dick.

Then after a while, she pulled her lips from Benny's firm length, and with a smile, laid back on the bed, giving me a better angle to fuck her from.

Eagerly, I started to thrust a little harder and faster now, and as I did, Wendy moaned louder, clearly enjoying it, before Benny climbed onto the bed, crouched over her head, and lowered his hard dick into her mouth again.

That, big, chubby brunette, didn't hesitate, and quickly opened her mouth for him, and as his hard member slid in, she clamped her lips around it, and began sucking him once again.

For the next few minutes, I fucked Wendy's wet old hole, eagerly, as she lay on her back, sucking on Benny's big dick, then, after a little longer, I thought my roommate should have a go, so, I slowed down, and then stopped.

Then, as I pulled my hard cock out of Wendy's moist mature pussy, Benny pulled his member from her hungry lips, and we quickly swapped over.

A moment later, Benny knelt down between those chubby, black stocking clad thighs like I had done, before he aimed his rigid meat pole at her wet pink pussy, and as I climbed onto the bed, he slid his young cock into her.

Wendy moaned happily as Benny started to fuck her, before I then remembered, those big saggy tits of hers, and eagerly moved towards her chunky older body lying back on the bed, and then stepped over her, before looking down at her big bra covered globes.

Wendy immediately seem to know what I was thinking, and quickly she reached down, took a hold of her big black bra, and gave it a firm yank up, and her pale, big fleshy pillows fell out.

As she pulled off her bra completely, and tossed it to one side, I stared excitedly down at those huge white boobs of hers, with their big pink areolas, and hard nipples, before I then gently sat down on top of her, letting my firm hard cock rest, in the valley between her big jugs, and then, taking hold of her big fleshy mounds, I squeezed them around my cock, and then started to tit fuck her.

I instantly moaned in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of her big soft fleshy pillows, wrapped around my hard wet firm member, and as I started to fuck her breasts, Wendy moaned happily.

For the next few minutes, that older chunkier woman, moaned and groaned, as Benny fucked her wet mature hole, while I fucked her big soft tits, and I have to say, I think we were all enjoying it.

Then, as my hard cock slid back and forth between her big soft warm globes, Wendy lifted her head up, tilted it towards my cockhead that was just poking out from her cleavage, and eagerly, she began trying to lick the tip, as it moved towards her each time.

Her little wet tongue, flicked across the tip of my member, and it felt good as the rest of my cock continued to slide back and forth between her breasts, and as I continued to fuck her tits, my roommate continued to fuck her old wet pussy.

Then, after a while longer, Benny slowed down his fucking, before he stopped, and pulled out of her, ready to swap over again.

So, I let go of Wendy's big old saggy boobs, and as I stood up, and moved off of her, she quickly rolled onto her front, before getting up onto all fours on Benny's bed, ready for us again.

I then moved around behind her, and got my first sight of her bare, pale, large round arse, and then, as I knelt down behind it, and moved my hard cock up against her bald wet pussy again, my roommate climbed onto the bed, and then moved towards her face.

My hard cock then slid easily into her warm wet hole again, before I placed my hands on her big chunky hips, and began moving back and forth inside of her.

Wendy let out more happy moans of pleasure, as I started to fuck her again, and as my hard member moved in and out of her moist old cunt, Benny sat down on the bed in front of her, before he shuffled forwards, until he was almost right under her, and then taking hold of her big dangling boobs, he wrapped them around his hard wet shaft, and started to fuck her tits, like I had.

Instantly that old mature woman, moaned loudly in pleasure, as I fucked her from behind, and Benny fucked her huge wonderful boobs.

For a good few minutes, we stayed like that, with me pumping my hard thick cock in and out of her wet older pussy, while my roommate happily fucked her big fat dangling tits, and Wendy, knelt on all fours between us, moaning excitedly as we did.

Then after a while longer, Benny wanted to swap over again, so, I thrust once more into that chubby older mature pussy, before I then eased back out of her, and as my hard cock, slid out of her warm moist cunt, Benny let go of her dangling fleshy globes, and crawled out from under her.

We then quickly moved around her, before my roommate once more, lined his hard member up against her wet pink hole, and then slid into it, and as he did, I climbed onto the sofa, knelt down in front of that chubby, pretty mature face, and offered her my hard glistening cock.

Wendy moaned happily again, as Benny filled her mature pussy with his hard dick, and then, as he started to pump in and out of her pussy fucking her steadily again, she lowered her mouth and clamped it onto my member, and started sucking me again.

Eagerly, that plump brunette, slid her hungry mouth up and down my hard thick shaft, as she gobbled on as much of my length as she could, while Benny continued to fuck her from behind, and for several minutes, we spit roasted that older, half naked woman.

Then after a while, as Benny was really pumping into her, and she was eagerly sucking on my cock, like she was desperately trying to get the poison out, Wendy finally lifted her mouth from my cock, so she could breathe, and moan out loud, and then she gasped "Steve. Fuck my arse! I want to feel both of you, fucking me hard!"

"Yeah?" I asked back keenly.

"Yes!" she replied eagerly, before adding "Do it! Just do it!"

So, I quickly stood up, moved around her, and as Benny continued to fuck her moist chubby cunt, I straddled her big round pale arse, placed my hands on her soft arse cheeks, and eased them open, and then stared down at her pink little arse ring.

Of course, I knew what to do right then, and eagerly dribbled a mouthful of spit onto her pink little bud, and as I did Wendy moaned happily, feeling my saliva dribbling over her rear, and soaking her arsehole.

Then, once she was covered in my spit, and wet enough for my cock, I aimed my hard member at her little pink bud, and began to lower it down towards it.

My big round cockhead then touched down, onto her little wet arse ring, and as Wendy let out another moan of pleasure, on feeling it touching her there, I began to put a little pressure on it, and slowly it eased open, and I slid into her wet old arse.

Instantly, Wendy let out a louder moan of pleasure, as a second, hard young cock, penetrated her, filling her other hole with a big hard member, and then, I slid in further.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she exclaimed happily, as I sunk deeper into her rear.

Then, once I was most of the way inside of her, I eased back, before I then slid in again, and instantly, she moaned loudly again.

Then, Wendy moaned some more, as I continued to slide back and forth inside her wet old arse, and as I did that, Benny was still pumping her moist mature cunt, and steadily, together, we were both fucking her.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she cried out over and over, as two young hard cocks, pumped her wet old holes.

Over the next few minutes, I happily continued to pump my hard member, in and out of her tight round arse, as Benny happily continued to slide his big hard cock, in and out of her wet old pussy, and as we eagerly fucked both her holes, Wendy moaned again and again, clearly enjoying it.

Then after a while longer, Benny wanted to swap over again, so, I pumped that mature brunettes arse, once more, before I finally pulled my hard wet cock out of her rear, and as I did, my roommate pulled out of her pussy.

12