The Outdoor Life Szn. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
3.8k words
4.61
3.6k
2

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

As I was now in my second year at the centre, I was looking forward to some new responsibilities.

Most instructors after a year, get to do things other than taking clients out for outdoor activities every day, and instead, occasionally, get to help train the next new instructors, or occasionally work in the office, and sometimes, even run the guest bar.

However, the best job I think you can get asked to do every now and then, is of course everyone's favourite, getting to drive the company's vehicles off site.

Now, this last one came around faster than I expected, when Tony, the centre manager, came up to me on just the second day of the new season, and asked if I would drive the Land Rover down to the local train station, and pick up Elsie.

I eagerly agreed, as I had been looking forward to drive since I started to working for the company, and after he handed me the keys, I quickly climbed into the old green metal off road vehicle, and started it up.

Then I was off, down the long old drive, out the gate, and onto the open road.

I was heading towards town, where the local train station was, and just a couple of miles later, I was soon there.

Eagerly, I drove into the small town, then took the fourth right towards the station, and within a minute, I was pulling up outside of it.

Elsie was already stood there waiting for me.

Now, Elsie was an instructor like myself, she had started at the company last year like I had, so we knew each other pretty well, plus, we had slept together a couple of times too.

This might actually be surprising to those who knew her, because Elsie was generally a quiet, polite young woman, who had come to the centre to try and get over her shyness, so you really wouldn't put her down as someone who slept around.

But, not only had I fucked her, but so had my former girlfriend Heidi, my former roommate Benny, and his girlfriend Chloe, so it was fairly safe to say, she was definitely over her shyness.

Anyway, the short, petite young woman, with her boyish short black hair, stood in a knee length blue dress, red Doc Martin boots, and a warm padded jacket, and as she saw me pull up, she quickly moved to the car.

She then opened the back door, and put her suitcase inside, before she closed it again, and then moved around the vehicle, to get into the passenger seat, next to me.

"Hey Elsie!" I said cheerily, as she climbed in.

"Hey Steve!" she replied cheerily back.

I then started the car again, and quickly we left the train station, and made our way back through the town.

As I drove, we quickly got chatting, and after swapping funny tales about Christmas with our families, and why Heidi wasn't coming back to the centre, she curiously asked about what the new instructors looked like?

"Why? Are you looking to maybe bag yourself a boyfriend?" I asked cheekily.

"Maybe." She replied, before chuckling.

"Well, there is a couple of single guys that might be suitable, but, I'll have to leave that for you to decide!" I replied, before we laughed again.

"But, in the meantime, if you're just looking for a little fun... I'd never turn you down!" I then said, quickly putting that out there.

Elsie smiled, and blushed a little, before replying "Well, maybe."

I glanced her way, slightly surprised she had said that, before I then asked "Maybe, huh?! So, if I was to pull over right now, you might be up for a little... clothes off action?"

She smiled again, looking even redder in the face, before replying coyly "Maybe."

Well, I couldn't believe she had just said that, but, I wasn't going to let a possible offer of sex slip me by.

So, as we left the town, I eagerly looked for a good place to pull over, and a few seconds later, spotted a nice quiet layby, I could pull up into.

I quickly turned the Land Rover into it, and then stopped and parked, before turning in my seat, and looking at my hot, petite little passenger.

I then smiled, and Elsie, nervously, smiled back at me, before I leant towards her.

Our lips then touched, before quickly locking together, and eagerly, we began to kiss each other.

Our wet mouths clamped each other's in place, and our soft wet tongues smacked together, as we continued to kiss.

Then slowly, I lowered her backwards, until her back was resting against the passenger door, and I was leaning over her.

I then pulled my lips from hers, and then sat up again, before I placed my hands on her little bare knees.

Elsie glanced down at my hands, but didn't say anything, so, gently, I slid them up her slim little thighs, and as I did that, her little blue dress came up with them.

Further and further I pushed my hands up her short little legs, until her dress was up around her waist, and I could see her little blue panties, covering her most intimate area.

I then glanced up at her again with a smile, and she nervously again smiled back at me, before I lowered my head, and pressed my warm moist mouth, against her underwear.

Instantly, Elsie moaned softly, as she felt my warm breath on her covered mound, and then, as I began to lick and suck her underwear, she moaned some more.

For a good minute, I leant between her little open legs, nuzzling and rubbing her soft warm mound through her underwear, making her moan and squirm in her seat, until finally, I needed to taste the real thing.

So, I then placed my hands on her hips, took hold of her little panties, and then pulled them down.

They quickly slipped off her little round arse, came down her slim legs, and when they reached her big red boots, I simply tugged them off until they were free of her feet.

I then dropped them in the footwell of the vehicle, before looking back at Elsie, and now I could see her beautiful bald little pale pussy, with just a small triangle of black hair above it, and it looked very nice.

I then, lowered my mouth again, and when I was close enough, I clamped it onto her bald smooth pussy.

As soon as I my wet warm mouth was on her little mound, Elsie moaned in pleasure, clearly enjoying the feeling of it on her, before I then began licking her pussy.

My tongue pushed out, and began lapping up and down across her pink little pussy lips, and as it did that, the little brunette groaned again in pleasure.

I then continued to lick her, eagerly making her wet, and happily tasting her juices.

Then, after a bit, I began pushing my tongue into her little warm moist hole, and as it slipped inside of her, Elsie moaned even louder in pleasure.

"Oh yes!" she moaned excitedly, as she felt my big wet tongue pushing into her little pussy.

For several minutes, I happily leant between her open legs, probing and licking her little moist cunt, and making her moan in delight.

Then, when I thought she was wet enough, and my cock was now throbbing hard to be set free, I lifted my mouth from her soft wet mound, and eagerly began undoing my cargo trousers.

In seconds I had the button undone, and then the zip, before I pushed them down my legs.

I then kicked off my trainers, pushed off my trousers completely, and now I was half naked, like Elsie was, and ready to fuck.

As I turned towards her again, Elsie saw my big hard erection sticking up, and smiled excitedly because she knew it was all just for her, before I then knelt up on my seat, and crawled towards her.

Eagerly, I crawled forwards over her slim little body, and then, placing my hard cock up against her moist pussy, I started to push into her.

Elsie moaned softly, as she felt my big round cockhead pressing against her bare little pussy lips, and then I slid between them, and into her hole.

She then groaned louder, as my rigid member filled her tight young pussy, and once I was most of the way inside of her, I placed my hands on the passenger door above her head, and then started to rock back and forth inside of her.

"Oh! Oh!" she moaned in pleasure, as she felt my big length moving in and out of her.

Elsie sunk back a little more, until she was almost lying across the front seats, and as I kept pumping in and out of her, her little legs lifted either side of me, and her hands held onto my shoulders.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned again in pleasure.

I was now leaning right over her, while still pumping her little wet cunt with my big firm member, and that petite young woman, lay beneath me, holding onto me, and rocking her little crotch against my every thrust.

For several minutes, in that public layby, I happily pumped Elsie's little pussy, as she moaned excitedly, clearly enjoying it.

Then, after a while of just steadily fucking her, I started to thrust faster and harder into her, and that little petite brunette moaned louder, as I did.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she exclaimed, as I pumped her with more speed.

My hard young cock, was swiftly moving back and forth between her young little pussy lips, and as I plunged in and out of her more, she continued to groan.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she cried louder.

Her little legs then lifted upwards, and her red boots were almost pressed against the ceiling, as I continued pumping into her, and for another couple of minutes, I happily fucked her like that.

Then finally, because I didn't want to get too carried away, too soon, I slowed down again, and then stopped for a moment, to calm myself down.

As I did, Elsie sighed happily, relaxed a little, and lowered her legs back down onto the seat either side of me.

After a moment, to catch my breath, I knelt up, easing my big cock out of her lovely wet hole, before suggesting she turn over onto her hands and knees.

Elsie then sat up, and eagerly rolled over, before I then took hold of the zip on the back of her dress, and pulled it down.

Her dress quickly undid, before I placed my hands on her little bare shoulders, and pushed it off of her.

That nice little blue dress then dropped down her body, before I took hold of it, and pulled it down her legs, and then off of her completely.

Elsie was now completely naked, except for her little red boots, and once I had dropped her dress in the footwell, with my trousers, I keenly knelt up behind her, and then placed my hard cock, up against her pussy again.

Then I started to ease it into her, and after a moment, it slid between her little moist lips, and into her lovely warm wet cunt again.

Instantly, that petite young woman moaned in pleasure, as her pussy was filled with cock again, before I then placed my hands on her little bare hips, and started to rock back and forth inside of her again.

Elsie groaned happily, as she felt me moving inside of her again, and happily I continued to pump her little pussy.

"Oh yes!" she said happily, as I slid in and out of her.

On her hands and knees, in that old green Land Rover, Elsie took my big hard cock again and again, as I fucked her steadily from behind, and as we kept fucking, the windows started to steam up.

For a good few minutes, I knelt up behind that petite little woman, just happily sliding my big dick in and out of her, until I started to pump faster and harder, and then Elsie began moaning louder.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she groaned loudly in pleasure again.

Eagerly, I continued fucking that short young woman, and for several more minutes I pumped her rapidly, as she moaned in delight because of it.

Then, I started to feel my excitement begin to grow again, and still not wanting to spoil things just yet, I finally had to slow down again, until I finally stopped altogether.

Elsie then sighed happily again, as my big cock stopped moving inside of her, and then for a moment we stayed just like that, catching our breath again.

After I had regained a little composure, I then moved my hands around Elsie's little naked body, before I picked her up, and then turned us both around.

Quickly, I sat back in the driver's seat, with my feet down in the footwell of the vehicle, while Elsie, still impaled on my firm length, now sat on top of me, facing towards the front windscreen.

Then I slid my hands down under her legs, before I started to lift and drop her onto my dick, and instantly again, she moaned out loud, as her little pussy was repeatedly impaled on my thick member.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned, as I bounced her up and down on my dick.

Elsie then leant back against my chest, as I continued to move her up and down, and as I used her like my own little personal sex toy, her slim pale legs dangled helplessly over my arms.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned again in pleasure.

Her cute petite body, barely weighed anything, so she was so easy to lift and drop on to my cock, so, I just kept going, and for several more wonderful minutes, I repeatedly impaled Elsie's little wet cunt, over and over, onto my rigid meat pole.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned loudly again.

Then after a while longer, I stopped dropping her onto my dick, and began thrusting my dick up into her, and as I pumped up into her little pussy, that petite young woman moaned even louder.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh God! God! God!" she began crying out.

My big length slid in and out of her little stretched pussy, while I held her little legs wide open, giving me full access to her wonderful warm wet hole, and as I continued to pound up into her, she leant against me crying over and over in delight.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" her moans came out, as I kept fucking her furiously.

As my hard cock thrust up into her again and again, Elsie, appeared to be getting more and more excited.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she started scream, as I think, she was racing rapidly towards her first orgasm.

So, I kept thrusting hard into her, while still holding her little legs wide, and if anyone had walked past us right then, I'm sure they would have been blown away at what they would have seen.

But, fortunately, no one did, and as I rammed my hard member up into Elsie again, her head tilted upwards, her little bare back began to arch, and with one more thrust, I pushed her over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed loudly, as she came on my cock.

Her little naked body started to buck and tremble on top of me, and I had to let go of her legs, so she could snap them together, as she came hard in my lap.

For several incredible seconds, that petite little woman groaned and twitched, as she had a pretty big orgasm, and as she did, I held onto her, keeping her from falling off my length, and dropping into the footwell.

Then, after several more wild moans, and twitches, she finally stopped moving, sighed heavily, and relaxed.

Elsie then flopped back against me, clearly very fucked, and for a moment I let her sit there, catching her breath.

As she did, I wrapped my warms around her naked sweaty body, and held her tightly, while gently kissing her neck, and softly she moaned in delight.

When she appeared to be almost fully recovered, I then whispered into her ear "Ready for some more?" and she eagerly nodded back.

So, I then eased her over onto the passenger seat again, pulled my length out of her, and then sat up, before I opened the driver's side door, and climbed out.

Elsie looked up at me curiously, before I grinned, and then gestured for her to join me.

With a smile on her face, she then sat up, shuffled onto the driver's seat, before stepping down out of the 4x4.

As soon as she was stood outside with me, I got her to turn and face the vehicle, before putting one of her boots up on the outside step, and hold onto the driver's seat.

Then I stepped up behind her, between her slim open legs, placed my hard cock up against her wet red pussy again, and then pushed up into her.

Elsie moaned happily again, as my big dick filled her lovely little cunt again, and then, I wrapped my hands around her petite little body, and started to pump back and forth into her pussy.

"Oh yes!" She immediately moaned in pleasure, as my firm member moved in and out of her again.

Standing up behind her, our naked bodies smacked together, as I thrust my hard cock up into her wet cunt, and as I did, Elsie moaned in delight.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed over and over happily.

Steadily, I continued to pump in and out of her, stretching her little pink pussy lips as I did, and as I fucked her, that petite little woman, held onto the driver's seat, moaning for more.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she groaned happily.

For several wonderful minutes we fucked between the open driver's door and the main body of the vehicle, and occasionally other cars and vehicles drove past, and for a moment, I wondered if anyone noticed us on the far side of the vehicle, fucking on the side of a public road.

Then, after a while longer, I wanted change position again, and after stopping and easing my hard cock out of Elsie's little wet pussy once more, I got her to turn around and face me, before leaning back against the driver's chair.

I then stepped right up to her, until our naked bodies were pressed together, and then slid a hand under her little soft arse, and lifted her up off the floor.

My rigid cock was now in line with her little pussy, and gently, I lowered her onto it, and as her wet warm hole sunk onto my length, Elsie moaned happily again.

Once she had slid most the way down my member, I then placed my other hand under her arse too, and then, holding onto her tightly, I started to move her little body up and down on my dick again.

"Oh shit! Oh yeah!" she instantly moaned in delight, as her wet pussy once more plunged onto my length.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she cried again, as I swiftly moved her with my hands.

I was really beginning to enjoy fucking this hot petite woman like this, and as I kept moving her up and down on my hard cock, her little legs clung to my sides, helping to keep herself in place.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she cried out, as we continued to fuck.

Now, I don't know if fucking Elsie outside in public got me a little more excited, or the way she was crying excitedly in my face, but, as I kept pulling her repeatedly onto my firm length, and her hot naked body smacked against mine, I soon felt my own excitement beginning to build.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Elsie cried again and again, as I kept bouncing her on my member.

"Oh shit!" I then groaned, as the need to cum, began to rapidly build in me.

But this time I wasn't going to stop, and eagerly, I kept plunging her onto my dick, filling her lovely warm wet cunt up with my length, and as I did, my excitement grew quicker.

"Oh god!" I then groaned through gritted teeth, desperate to just hold on a little longer, and enjoy what we were doing, a little more.

But, as her hot naked body slapped against mine again, my balls began to tighten, and I could feel them beginning to churn, and then I thought, I better give her a warning.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I then groaned, trying to give her fair notice.

Elsie just groaned loudly, clearly too lost in her own pleasure, to actually answer back.

So, I continued to drop her onto my hard cock, plunging her little wet pussy repeatedly onto my firm thick member, and then, finally, my excitement peaked.

"OH FUCK!" I groaned loudly, as I pulled her onto my big thick cock once more, and then exploded inside of her.

"OH GOD YEAH!" Elsie then cried out, as she felt my big throbbing cock, spurting hard inside of her.

Her little brunette head tilted back again, as her little bare back arched hard, and then her petite pale body began to tremble and shake in my arms, as her second orgasm exploded inside of her.

"OH.... FUCK" She then groaned loudly, as her naked body shook and bucked on my cock.

For several incredible seconds, Elsie came on my hard length again, while I was happily pumping big dollops of creamy white goo, straight into her little unprotected cunt, and gloriously, we both came together.

12