The Outdoor Life Szn. 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
4.4k words
4.35
3.5k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've said before, living at the centre was great, because you had your own little community, who got to know each other pretty well, and like to celebrate anything, and everything anyone did.

This definitely included birthdays, and when mine came around in the middle of spring, like usual we all gathered around the fire pit, in the middle of the accommodation village, to celebrate it.

With the drink flowing, and some music playing, we were soon all having a good time, and it was about halfway through the evening, when Kerry one of the senior instructors, casually wandered up to me, and with smile asked "So, having a good birthday Steve?"

"Yeah, definitely" I replied back happily.

She smiled, and then leaning towards me, asked "Would you like to have a great birthday?"

I looked down at her curiously, because she was a little shorter than me, and she grinned back up at me, and then whispered "Come to our hut, after the party's finished!"

She then winked, before she then turned and walked back over to her boyfriend Joe, who was also a senior instructor.

Now, for those who don't know, I fucked Kerry last year, when she confessed she had a bit of a crush on me.

Also, Joe, her boyfriend, had been there too, and had happily watched as I pounded his hot little girlfriend, so, when I glanced over at him, he just smiled back at me, and nodded, as if to say it was okay, again.

Well, I couldn't say no to that, could I?

So, the next few hours we continued drink and party, and then eventually, everyone started to call it a night, and disappear into their rooms, leaving just me to finish my beer.

As soon as everyone was in their huts, and it seemed safe to do so, I quickly moved towards Kerry and Joes hut, before stepping up to their door, and knocking.

A moment later the door opened and Joe peered out at me.

"Come in!" he whispered eagerly, and as I stepped into their room, he closed the door behind me.

Their hut, like all our huts were, was made up of two rooms, one very large rectangular room, with a double bed, a wardrobe, Chester draws and an old sofa, and the other being the on suite bathroom, and as I stood in the bedroom half of the hut, I noticed Kerry wasn't to be seen.

"She's in the bathroom, she'll be out in a bit!" Joe then said cheerily.

He was stood in just his underpants, and after offering me another beer, he then went sat down on the small blue sofa.

A moment later, the bathroom door opened, and out walked Kerry, and I immediately stared in amazement, because she looked stunning!

Kerry had brushed her long brown hair straight, she was still wearing her black rimmed glasses, but her small chubby young body was covered with just a small black bra, a matching pair of knickers, and thigh high black stockings.

"Ta dah!" she said with a grin, giving me quick pose, before asking "What do you think?"

"Wow! You look amazing!" I replied back, because she did.

"Thank you!" she replied happily, before she then walked right up to me, reached up and wrapped a hand around the back of my neck, and then said "Now, are you ready for your birthday gift?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied eagerly back, and with a grin, she pulled me down towards her for a kiss.

Our lips locked keenly, and began massaging each other's, before they opened, and our wet tongues began rubbing against each other.

As we eagerly kissed, my hands slid around her bare waist, and then down onto her soft little rear, while her free hand moved down the front of me, and then began cupping and fondling my growing bulge.

For a good minute we stood together passionately kissing, while Joe sat watching us.

Then, she pulled her lips from mine, and with a smile led me over to the bed, before she got me to sit down on the end of it.

I perched my arse on the end of their bed, and then Kerry eased my legs open, before she then knelt down between them with a grin.

She then reached forward, and started to undo my cargo trousers, and once she had them undone, she began pulling them down.

Kerry then took off my trainers, pulled off my trousers, and now I was half naked in front of her.

With a smile, she then reached between my legs again, wrapped her soft warm hand around my cock, and started to gently stroke it.

I groaned softly, as she moved her firm little hand up and down my semi hard erection, and then, after giving it a good jerking for a few seconds, she leant her head forwards towards it.

Her wet eager mouth opened, as she got closer to me length, before she engulfed my member, and then clamped her lovely little lips around it.

I groaned happily, as I felt her warm wet mouth enclose around my dick, before her lips began moving up and down, and steadily, she started to suck on my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in delight, enjoying the feeling of her warm wet mouth around my member.

She wasn't in a hurry or desperate to suck me off, so, her sweet little mouth, just bobbed happily back and forth along member, happily sucking on my dick as it grew harder between her lips.

For a while she just continued to suck and slobber all over my length, then, when I was fully hard, and she had given most of my cock a good sucking, her lips slid further down, until they touched the base of my length, and for a moment, she held her warm wet mouth there clearly enjoying having my entire big thick cock down her throat.

I groaned loudly in pleasure, almost amazed she had slid my entire thick member down her little throat, before she then eased her back up, took a breath, and then slid back down again.

Again, I moan in delight, as it felt like she was trying to suck my dick right off.

Then, she lifted her mouth up once more, before finally pulling it completely off my length.

Kerry then grinned at me, with her drool running down her chin, before she then held my cock up right, and then slid her lovely little mouth onto my balls.

That hot little brunette then started to suck on both my testicles, eagerly slipping one hairy gonad into her mouth, before then switching, and doing the same to the other.

I once again groaned in delight, as I stared down at her, watching her happily drool all over my genitals, and I have to admit, in that moment, I thanked god it was my birthday!

For a good minute, she continued to gobble on my balls, until finally, she pulled her mouth off of them, and grinned happily again.

Kerry then stood up in front of me, and said keenly "Now, why don't you lay back Steve, and I can give you a birthday ride!"

I did like the sound of that, so, eagerly, I laid back on the bed, and as I stared up at her still, Kerry began undoing her bra.

She quickly undid the clasp on the back of her lacy black bra, before letting it fall away, and now I could see her lovely round perky boobs, which probably almost D-cups, and looked amazing.

Then that short brunette took hold of her black lacy knickers, and then pushed them down her slightly chubby legs until they hit the floor, before she then stepped out of them.

She now stood in front of me, in just her sexy black stockings and glasses, and my hard member twitched excitedly at the sight of her.

Kerry then moved towards me, before she climbed onto the bed, straddled my lap, and then slowly crouched down, over my upright erection.

Her little bald pussy, then touched down on top of my cock, before her little pink lips parted, and she sunk down onto my member.

We both instantly groaned in pleasure, as her warm wet hole slid down my entire firm dick, and when she hit the base, and her soft arse cheeks smacked against my balls, we both moaned again.

Then, still basically crouching over me, she raised herself up again, before dropping back down again, and I moaned in pleasure, as she started to fuck my cock.

Kerry then happily moved up and down on top of me, riding my erect member eagerly, and as her wet little cunt slid back and forth along my member, I stared up at her, watching her lovely big tits bouncing about.

"Oh Steve! Oh Steve! Your cock feels so good in me! Oh, It feels so good!" she then moaned happily.

As she continued to ride my length, I glanced over at Joe, curious to see his reaction to her moans of delight, and saw, he now had his dick out of his pants, and was slowly stroking it, as he watched us fucking, so he seemed fine with what his girlfriend was saying.

So, happily I continued to lay there, as his pretty brunette girlfriend bounced up and down on top of me, and for several wonderful minutes, Kerry rode my hard cock, like it was the best dick she had ever ridden.

Then, after a bit, she needed a change of position, so, she lowered her legs until she was now kneeling on the bed, and then leant forwards over me, placing her hands on the mattress either side of my shoulders, before she then pressed her soft lips onto mine.

We eagerly began to kiss again, and as we kissed, Kerry continued to steadily slide her moist little cunt, back and forth along my hard length.

For a while we stayed like that, until I moved my hands up onto her soft little arse cheeks, and then holding onto her, started to thrust firmly up into her pussy.

"Oh!" she instantly moaned in pleasure, as my firm dick slid into her.

"Oh yeah!" she then moaned again, lifting her head up, as I started to fuck her faster.

That little chubby brunette, on all fours on top of me, then happily groaned over and over in delight, as I pumped her little wet pussy with my hard length, again and again.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned excitedly, as I thrust up into her.

I keenly held onto Kerry's little chubby rear, and pumped firmly into her little wet pussy, and as my hard thick member slid in and out of her little pink lips, she moaned again pleasure.

"Oh Steve! Oh Steve! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she exclaimed in pleasure again.

We kept fucking like for some time, happily enjoying it, until, I felt the need to slow down again, and then, as I slowed to a steady pump again, we kissed once more.

As we passionately slid our wet tongues in each other's mouths, our naked bodies rubbed against each other, and we both moaned softly in delight.

Then slowly, I rolled her over onto her back, and once on top of her, I then started moving back and forth between her pussy lips, with deep long strokes.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned in pleasure again, as she stared up at me, watching me fuck her.

For the next couple of minutes, I steadily thrust my hard dick into her warm moist cunt, and she held tightly onto me, enjoying what I was doing.

Then, I started to pump into her a little quicker, plunging my length back and forth in her lovely little pussy faster, and as I did, her moans got louder, and she held onto me tighter.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned excitedly again, as she stared up at me.

I then placed my elbows on the bed, either side of her, before holding onto her little bare shoulders, and eagerly pumped her even faster, and once again, Kerry moaned out loud.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she groaned in pleasure, clearly liking what I was doing.

It was wonderful fucking her, she was so hot and cute in her black rimmed glasses and stockings, and I still couldn't believe Joe would let us do this, but if he was okay with it, then I certainly wasn't going to hold back.

For another couple of minutes, I fucked his girlfriend like that, until I moved up myself up onto my hands, in a press up position, and began driving my big hard dick into Kerry's sweet wet pussy.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she groaned even louder in delight.

As I began fucking her deeper and harder, her little stocking clad legs lifted, and gripped my sides, as her arms then held tightly around the back of my neck, and eagerly, I continued to plunge into her moist cunt.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she groaned again in pleasure.

My hard cock was now thrusting all the way inside of her, until my balls were smacking against her arse, and happily, I kept going like that for another couple of minutes, until I felt a need for a change.

Lifting myself up onto my knees, I then took hold of Kerry's little chubby legs, and lifted them up over her head.

That little chubby brunette was now almost folded over in half, and then keenly, I started to pound my cock into her again.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she groaned excitedly, looking up at me between her little stocking covered feet.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" I groaned happily, thrusting back and forth in her little wet pussy.

I eagerly pumped her young wet cunt for a good couple of minutes, and as we fucked, and moaned in delight, her boyfriend watched on, stroking his dick.

Then, after a while, as my hard length slid in and out of moist warm hole, I started to feel a little excited again, so, I then leant forwards, pushed my head between her legs, and began to kiss her again.

Happily, Kerry kissed me back, and as our wet lips massaged each other's, I rocked gently back and forth, in her lovely little pussy.

We passionately kissed again for a few minutes, while gently rocking together, until finally, I pulled my lips from hers, and then lifted up off of her, and with a happy sigh, her legs flopped down onto the bed again, and she stared up at me with a big smile.

"Ready for some more?" I then asked keenly, as I stood over her, stroking my hard erection.

"Oh yeah!" she replied eagerly, before she then stood up in front of me, and then lifted one of her little legs up, and wrapped it around my hip.

I quickly took hold of her, as she then held onto me, and then, she lifted herself up, wrapping her other leg around my other hip, before gently sliding herself down, onto my erect member.

Her little wet pussy sunk onto my firm dick, and she let out another pleasurable moan, as her warm wet hole was filled with my big thick cock.

I then placed my hands on her soft chubby arse cheeks, holding her tightly, before she then held onto my neck again, and then steadily, she started to rise and fall in my arms.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Kerry then moaned in delight, as she rode my dick again.

That hot brunette bounced eagerly up and down on my member, plunging her wet little hole onto my hard length, and as she did, she moaned louder with excitement.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she happily groaned, as she hung on to me.

As we were fucking like that, I thought Joe should get a better view of it, and slowly I turned us to face him, until he could see his girlfriend's hot bare pussy, moving up and down on my big thick length.

He seem to appreciate this, and stared up at us keenly, while still stroking his own hard dick, so for several minutes, I continued to hold onto his hot naked girlfriend, while she bounced happily on my cock.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed excitedly again, as her wet little pussy plunged repeatedly onto my member.

Then, as she rose and fell on my dick, I started to thrust up into her, and soon her moans got even more excited, as she bounced quicker on my length.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she groaned louder.

Kerry now appeared to be racing towards another orgasm, and as I kept pumping up into her, she bounced down faster onto my cock, and her cries of delight, grew louder and louder.

That little brunette was now wildly riding my dick, as she clung onto me, and as our hot naked bodies slapped together, I knew she was about to cum, then finally, she lifted and dropped once more onto me, and then groaned loudly in pleasure.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out, as her back arched again, her head tilted upwards, and she began to tremble in my arms.

I held onto her tightly, as her hot little body twitched and shook, and she came happily on my big member, for a second time.

"Oh god!" she then moaned again, as she squirmed in my arms.

After several wonderful seconds, Kerry then sighed heavily, and relaxed, as her orgasm faded, before she then leant forwards into my chest, and held onto me, breathing heavily.

I then stood holding her for a bit, letting her recover, before eventually I lowered her back down onto the bed, and then leaning over her again, I pressed my lips against hers, while gently rocking in and out of her little wet pussy.

Kerry moaned in pleasure again, as we happily kissed once more, and for a good couple of minutes, we stayed like that.

After a while however, she wanted to change position again, so she pulled her mouth off of mine, before I eased my hard member out of her, and knelt up.

My hot little supervisor then sat up, before she rolled over onto all fours, facing her boyfriend, and then stayed like that ready for me.

So, I eagerly shuffled up behind her, placed my hard dick up against her sweet moist pussy again, and then with a thrust, slid back into her.

Kerry instantly moaned in delight again, as my big firm length filled her little pussy again, before I placed my hands on her hips, and then started to pump in and out of her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned in pleasure, as she stared over at her boyfriend.

I eagerly thrust into her, pumping her warm wet cunt from behind, with firm steady strokes, and every time I pushed into her, Kerry rocked back against me clearly enjoying it.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me Steve! Fuck me!" she moaned out loud again, as I did just that.

I happily slid my hard member in and out of her warm wet cunt, and as we fucked, she stared over at Joe, letting him see her face, as it groaned and contorted in pleasure.

Joe seem to like that too, and eagerly continued to stroke his member, as I continued to fuck his girlfriend.

For several minutes, I fucked Kerry from behind, and she seem to enjoy it as much as I was.

Then, I began to pump into her faster, thrusting harder and deeper into her, and almost instantly, Kerry began to moan louder again.

"Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" she exclaimed in delight.

I then placed my hands on her bare shoulders, so I could pull her onto my plunging length, and as I did this, Kerry's brunette head tilted up slightly, and she began to cry out louder.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she groaned excitedly, as I hammered my big thick length into her sweet little pussy.

"Oh yeah!" I then groaned, eagerly fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she then cried, as I kept pounding her tight little hole.

Keenly I held onto her, thrusting back and forth inside her moist cunt, and her moans soon became one constant noise, as she seem to be racing towards another orgasm.

Then, after several wonderful minutes of fucking her hard, plunging in fast and deep into that lovely warm wet cunt, I slid in once more, and then Kerry moaned loudly, and began to tremble again.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried out, as she had another orgasm.

That short chubby brunette, then fell forwards onto the bed, still groaning and twitching as she came for a third time, and for a moment or two, she lay with her face buried in the duvet, and her little bare arse up in the air.

After a bit, she finally stopped cumming again, and then sighed heavily, before she just stayed like that, catching her breath.

So, after giving her time to recover, I then moved up behind her again, placed my hard cock up against her very wet pink pussy, and then slid back inside of her once more.

Kerry immediately moaned in pleasure again, as she felt my firm length filling her little cunt once more, and then, while she was still face down, I placed my hands on her hips again, and steadily started to thrust in and out of her again.

"Oh! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned softly, as I gently fucked her.

For a couple of minutes, I happily pumped her warm wet hole with slow long strokes again, just enjoying the feeling of her warm wet pussy, around my hard thick cock, but, I knew this couldn't go on all night, after all we all had work in the morning, so, after a little longer, I then started to pump into her faster again.

12