The Outdoor Life Szn. 02 Pt. 05

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
4.2k words
4.32
4.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the outdoor centre, there were many jobs instructors had to do, other than instructing.

We were also cleaners, equipment fixers, first aiders, gardeners, bag handlers, and security personnel.

The last one was kind of accurate, because once the office staff and management had gone home for the day, we, as we lived on site, we're now in charge of the place, and the safety of our clients.

However it wasn't as exciting or ominous as you might think, what it actually meant was that, between 6pm and midnight, someone, or someone's, had to be available to our clients in case there was an emergency.

This usually meant on the rota, at some point through the season, you would see the dreaded words 'Reception duty' and bang went your plans for that evening.

Anyway, it was mid spring when my turn came around, and on that evening, like everyone had to, I made my way to the office, to sit in there for the next few hours, in case a guest needed something, or an important phone call came.

Now, usually you didn't have to do it alone, they usually paired you up with another instructor for the evening, and I had been paired up with a new instructor, Abigail.

This wasn't a bad thing because Abigail was pretty hot, with long jet black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin, she was a short slim young woman, but had an incredible round plump butt.

She was also a very nice person who the kids loved being with, and she seem to brighten any room she walked into, so, at least I had someone fun to spend the next few hours with.

Anyway, we soon got comfy in the office, sat behind the desks chatting and laughing about all kinds of stuff, while I tried to impress her with my ability to balance office equipment on my chin, and the hours soon flew by.

It was about eleven at night, towards the end of our shift, when we knew most of our guests would be in their beds by now, and most of the other staff too, when I asked Abigail if she wanted a coffee, because I could go to the kitchen to get us one.

"Got anything stronger?" she asked back cheerily.

"Well, we really shouldn't drink while we're on duty." I replied back, reminding her of the rules.

"I wasn't talking about alcohol!" she replied with a grin.

Then she got up out of her seat, walked over to where I was sat, placed her hands on the arms of the office chair, and then, leaning over me, with her pretty button nosed face very close to mine, said "I was talking about this!"

She then pressed her soft pink lips against mine, and we began to kiss.

I have to admit, I was slightly surprised, because Abigail as I said, was very pretty, and was always surrounded by the other single male instructors, so I never expected her to do this with me, yet, here we were, on reception duty, kissing passionately.

Our lips eagerly locked together, and began to massage each other's, before our wet tongues began brushing over each other's too.

As we were kissing, one of Abigail's hands moved off the arm of the chair, and slid down between my legs, and began to fondle and caress my bulge.

I let out a soft moan as this hot brunette started to get me excited, and my cock soon began to grow in my blue cargo trousers, as she continued to rub it.

After a while, when I was pretty much hard as a rock from her attention, Abigail finally pulled her soft wet lips from mine, and then with a grin on her face, she crouched down between my open legs, before she started to eagerly undo my trousers.

I sat there excitedly watching, as she unbuttoned my trousers, pulled down the zip, and then taking hold of my trousers with both hands, swiftly pulled them down my legs.

My hard erection popped in front of her, and Abigail's eyes lit up excitedly as she stared at my big thick veiny member just inches from her face, before she then reached over with one of her hands, took hold of it, and then steadily started to stroke it up and down.

I let out another soft moan of delight, as her warm little hand slid up and down my firm shaft, and eagerly, she continued to jerk me.

"You like that?" she then asked playfully.

"Oh yeah!" I replied back with a happy smile.

Abigail grinned back at me, and then she leant forwards towards my member, and I watched keenly, as she opened her little moist mouth, and sunk it onto my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned in delight, as her warm hungry mouth engulfed my hard dick, and then sunk lower onto it.

Abigail's soft warm lips slid down my thick shaft, as she tried to take as much of my dick as possible into her willing mouth, and down her throat, before she finally stopped just before hitting the base, and then began lifting her head back up again.

Her head rose up my member, dragging her little pink lips back up it, before she reached my tip, and then slid her mouth back down again.

I groaned again in delight, loving what she was doing, and as Abigail then continued, moving her lovely wet mouth up and down on my cock, steadily sliding her soft wet lips to and fro on it, I knew almost immediately, it was one of the best blowjobs I had ever had!

For many happy minutes she sucked and drooled all over my hard dick, and I'll be honest, I would have been just as happy if she had continued sucking me off until I popped, but after happily gobbling on my member for some time, Abigail had other ideas.

After giving my length one more good suck, she then lifted her drooling mouth of my cock, and with a happy smile, she then stood up, and started to kick off her trainers.

Once her trainers were off, she then began undoing her blue uniform trousers, and I watched excitedly again, as they were quickly unbuttoned, before she swiftly pushed them down, and stepped out of them.

Abigail now stood in front of me, half naked like I was, and I immediately noticed her bald smooth pink pussy mound, with a small triangle of black hair just above it.

She then with a grin, climbed onto the chair, placing her little feet either side of my legs on the leather cushion, before she towered over me, and then, pushed her sweet little muff, into my face.

It was so warm and moist already, and eagerly I pushed out my wet tongue and began rubbing it over her little pale mound.

"Oh yeah!" Abigail sighed happily, as she felt my wet hungry mouth begin to lick her.

She then placed a hand on top of my head, and started to grind her little pussy into my face, while I continued to lick and probe her little pink crack with my big wet tongue.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she then moaned softly in pleasure.

Abigail tasted wonderful, and I keenly continued to lick her little lips, as she continued to grind herself into my mouth.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she then moaned in delight again, clearly loving what I was doing to her.

For several happy minutes, I made her little pussy very wet by licking it relentlessly, while she still happily rode my face, however, after a while longer, Abigail clearly wanted more, and so eventually, she pulled herself free from me.

She then shuffled back a bit on the seat, before she crouched over my hard erect cock, and looking at me with a big grin on her face again, she gently lowered herself down onto my member.

We both then moaned in delight, as her warm soft mound touched down onto my big round bell end, before her little pink pussy lips parted open, and her warm wet hole slid down, engulfing my dick.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she then exclaimed in pleasure, as her little wet cunt dropped down my cock to the base, taking my entire firm length deep inside of her.

For a moment, she then sat on top of me, just enjoying the feeling of entire hard thick member, wedged into her little warm wet hole, before she then raised herself up a little and then sunk down again.

"Oh yeah!" she said with a happy sigh again, very much enjoying my big dick deep inside of her.

Abigail then lifted up again, before sinking down again, and steadily, she began to ride me.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily, as she bounced up down on my cock.

"See! Isn't this better than a coffee?" she then asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah!" I replied happily, before I slid my hands around onto her soft plump cheeks, and began helping her lift and drop onto my firm member.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned again pleasure.

As my hot brunette co-worker continued to lift and drop on my dick, happily sliding her wet warm cunt up and down it, she took hold of her white works polo t-shirt, and then pulled it up and off over her head, revealing her small black lacy bra, before she took hold of that too, and pulled it up and off.

She was now completely naked on top of me, in the main office where we were supposed to be working, and as I stared up at her lovely little perky round B-cup boobs, with their firm little pink nipples, I really didn't care if were supposed to be working, this was heaven.

Neither did Abigail it seemed, and happily, she continued to lift and drop her beautiful hot naked body on top of me.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned in pleasure again, as her wet little pussy moved up and down my firm member.

Abigail keenly rode my hard length for several minutes, sliding her hot wet cunt back and forth along my stiff thick dick, while I held onto her little perky arse, enjoying every second of it.

Then, after a while, she leant back, placing her arms back on the desk that was behind her, and in that position, she began plunging her lovely warm moist pussy harder onto my big erect cock.

"Oh fuck!" I then groaned in delight, as this hot brunette drove her moist little hole onto my member.

"You like that? You like that?" she asked eagerly with a grin, as she continued to do it.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned back in delight, as she continued to do it.

Abigail repeatedly slid her wet little pussy up and down my length, and as her little pink lips reached the base and her soft round buttocks smacked against my balls, we both moaned heavier in pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned again in delight.

Eagerly, she continued to fuck me like that for a several minutes, plunging her cunt down my firm dick while she leant back against the desk moaning in pleasure, but after a while she began to get tired, so, I keenly took over, and holding onto her slim waist, I began thrusting forward firmly into her young moist pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she then exclaimed happily, as I now fucked her.

Pumping my firm member into Abigail, I also pulled her slim body onto my thrusting cock, and our naked moist bodies smacked together, as we both moaned louder in pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed happily, as I pumped her little pussy harder.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I groaned in delight, really enjoying fucking her this way.

For another couple of minutes we fucked in that position, and it was wonderful, but I eventually felt the need to fuck her even harder.

So, rising out of the office chair I had been sat in, I stood up, still deep in her wet little pussy, and as she continued to lean back on the desk with her slim legs now wrapped around my hips, I started to thrust harder into her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she then cried out, as I pounded her little wet cunt.

My hard cock swiftly slid back and forth between her little pink pussy lips, and plunged relentlessly into her warm moist hole, and as I did, Abigail groaned and moaned louder, excited even more than before.

"Oh fuck! Oh god! Oh fucking god!" she cried out in pleasure, as I kept pounding her little cunt with my big thick length.

After a couple of minutes of fucking her like that, Abigail reached up, wrapped her hands around my shoulders, and then lifted herself up, and now sat in my arms, fully impaled on my erect cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she then groaned in delight, as her whole weight sunk her little warm hole, deep onto my member.

I held onto her for a moment, as she enjoyed the feeling of my entire thick dick inside of her, then that beautiful horny brunette began lifting up and down, and her wet little pussy drove down, onto my cock.

"Oh yes!" we both groaned at the same time, as she bounced steadily on my member.

This was one of the hottest sex sessions I had ever had, especially as we were in the companies office and anyone might walk in at any second, but we didn't care, and excitedly just kept fucking, hard!

Abigail was soon rapidly bouncing on my length, while I was thrusting excitedly up into her, and the more we fucked, the more excited we got.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried repeatedly in pleasure.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I cried excitedly, thrusting up into her.

I would love to be able to say we kept fucking like that for hours, but we didn't, I don't think many people could.

Instead, it was only a good couple of minutes, but it was some the best couple of minutes of fucking I had ever had.

Anyway, we were both enjoying every second of it, and then, as my hot brunette sex buddy dropped hard onto my cock again as I thrust up into her, she let out a loud high pitch groan, her slim naked body tensed up, and she started to buck wildly on my member.

"OH FUCK YES!" she then cried out, and I realised, she was cumming in my arms.

I firmly held onto Abigail's hot naked body, as her orgasm took over her, and for several glorious seconds, she groaned and cried, while her lovely wet pussy twitched and jiggled uncontrollably on my hard dick.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed again, still happily cumming.

Until finally, with a happy sigh, she stopped cumming, calmed down and relaxed.

As Abigail's orgasm faded, she looked at me and smiled, before she leant in and we kissed for a moment.

After a while, giving ourselves time to recover, my hot brunette friend then lifted her moist warm cunt off of my hard cock, before she stood down on the floor, and then turned around, and climbed onto the desk.

Abigail now knelt on the desk, on all fours, before she glanced over her bare shoulder at me, and said keenly "The shift isn't over yet! And I think I need to cum on that cock again!"

I eagerly smiled back at her, before I moved up towards her, stepped up behind her, and placed my hard cock up against her little bare pussy again.

I then pushed it into her, and that hot little brunette moaned in delight again, as my big thick member slid into her warm wet hole.

Placing my hands on her bare hips, I then pushed my hard dick deeper into her cunt, and Abigail groaned heavier, as I filled her up with my cock again.

Then I eased back, before thrusting into her again, and as I filled her again with my firm length, Abigail moaned excitedly.

"Oh yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!" she said keenly.

So I slid back again, then thrust in again, and steadily, started to fuck her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned happily, as my dick moved back and forth inside of her.

Her sweet little pussy felt so warm and wet, and still a little tight around my thick shaft, but it also felt so good, and eagerly I continued on, thrusting in and out of her, as she remained on all fours on the desk, in front of me.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned again in pleasure, as I did just that.

As I happily thrust into her, Abigail began rocking back against my movements, forcing almost all of my hard length deep into her little cunt again, and soon our naked bodies were slapping together again, as we fucked.

"Oh, fuck yes! Oh fuck!" she then moaned in delight, as she leant down on the desk, with her head now resting on the smooth polished surface.

In that position, I found I could thrust even more of my cock into her, and as I continued pump my member into her, she groaned heavier in pleasure.

"Oh god yes! Oh god yes!" she exclaimed excitedly.

I eagerly kept fucking her like that for several more wonderful minutes, and happily pumped her little wet cunt, while she moaned and groaned in pleasure again.

However, after a while, I began to feel my excitement grow, and didn't want to finish this too soon, so, after a little longer, I slid in deep into her pussy, and then held it there, enjoying the feeling of her wonderful young cunt, engulfing my hard length.

"Oh fuck yes!" she then groaned loudly in delight, as I crammed every inch of my big thick member inside of her.

For a moment or two, I remained deep in her hot lovely pussy, then, after I had calmed myself, I eased my cock out of her and let her relax too.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed happily, as I pulled out of her.

As I stepped back from her for a second, Abigail quickly turned around on the desk, and with an eager grin, reached over for my cock, before wrapping her soft little hand around my thick shaft.

She then pulled me towards her again, before she quickly sunk her wet keen mouth onto my hard wet length, and began desperately sucking on my member.

It was my turn to groan in pleasure now, as my slim brunette friend, bobbed her mouth up and down on my hard dick, and as she happily slid her lips back and forth along my firm cock, I think I could safely say, this was the best reception duty shift I had ever had.

Abigail's hungry wet mouth, happily sucked on my firm length for a good minute or more, until finally, she pulled it off my length, and then stuck out her tongue, to lick my tip.

I groaned in pleasure again, as she teased my big round bell end with her little pink tongue, then she glanced up at me, and with her big blue eyes staring right at me, she said "I need this cock back inside of me! I need to cum on this big hard cock again!"

"Okay then!" I replied back keenly, feeling like I was ready again to do that.

Abigail then gave my cockhead one more suck, before she let go of my length, and quickly positioned herself on the desk again.

This time, she laid on her back looking up at me, with her slim pale legs spread wide, and her beautiful bald pink pussy, just waiting for my cock.

So, I stepped between her open legs, took a hold of my hard dick and placed it up against her moist little lips, and then with a gentle thrust, slid back inside of her again.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned in delight, as my hard cock filled her little pussy again.

I then placed my hands on her slim waist again, before I eased my member back, and then slid it in again.

"Oh yes!" Abigail moaned again, as my length filled her little moist hole once more.

Then steadily, I began thrusting back and forth inside of her again, and quickly we built a nice rhythm together, as we fucked.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned happily, as she started to squirm on my dick.

As I thrust in and out of her, Abigail ground her little wet cunt against me, and I think it felt good for both us, so we both kept doing it.

"Oh Steve! Oh fuck!" she then moaned happily, before she reached out a hand towards me.

I leant down towards her, and as we kept fucking, she placed her hand around my neck, and pulled me closer to her, until we kissed.

For a while, I happily leant over her naked hot body, kissing her passionately, as I pumped her little wet pussy, while she continued to move against my thrusts and kiss me back, and it felt like, we could do that for the rest of the night.

But, after a while longer, Abigail finally pulled her lips from mine, looked up at me, and said keenly "Fuck me harder Steve! Fuck me harder! I want to feel your big hard cock, pounding my little pussy again!"

"Okay" I replied back excitedly.

So, eagerly, I began thrusting back and forth inside of her again, and as my big thick member moved in and out of her moist pink pussy lips, she let out excited moans of pleasure again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily again and again.

I held onto her firmly, as I pumped repeatedly into her warm wet cunt, and as I fucked her rapidly, my balls smacked against her plump round arse cheeks again.

12