The Outdoor Life Szn. 02 Pt. 07

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
9.4k words
4.77
1.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In some ways, working at an outdoor centre was like going to college.

You had enthusiastic young adults, learning specialist subjects, and trying to better themselves for a career they really wanted to do.

Also, because we all lived on site together, away from home for the first time, we finally got to be ourselves, and explore who we really were, or wanted to be.

This second part was very true, many people discovered themselves, or tried new things they might not have done, if they were at home.

Which is why, every now and then, something very surprising might happen at the centre.

It was a nice warm summer's day, and I had the afternoon off, even though not many of the other instructors did.

So, because there wasn't many people about, I was just hanging around the staff accommodation area, drinking a beer and chilling, when Olivia stepped out of her little hut.

Olivia, was one of the prettiest young women at the centre, she so pretty she could have been a day time show presenter or movie actress, with her long curly blonde hair, flowing down over her shoulders, beautiful blue eyes, a wonderful warm smile, and of course typically, she was one of the nicest, cheeriest people you could meet.

Every guy thought she was hot, and almost all of the single instructors at the centre had at one point in time, tried to chat her up and ask her out.

However, she had turned everyone down because, she was actually a lesbian, and had a girlfriend, Shauna, who she shared her hut with.

Anyway, Olivia instantly spotted me, chilling in a deck chair outside my hut, and then strolled towards me.

"Hey, Steve! Are you off this afternoon too?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, but there's not much to do, so I'm just sitting here until tea time, drinking a beer, and relaxing!" I replied cheerily back, making her chuckle.

"Well, if you want to really relax, I could help you out with that!" Olivia then said with one of her smiles.

"How?!" I asked curiously back.

"Well, I could give you a massage!" she said, with an even bigger smile.

Now Olivia, had done a sports degree at college before she joined us at the centre, and part of it was massage techniques for the prevention of sports injuries, which apparently, she wanted to get into doing, after she had worked a few more years in the outdoor trade.

So, a beautiful, hot young woman, wanted to run her fingers over my body, so she could practice her techniques, how could I say no?

So, I quickly replied yes, and keenly, she led me over to her hut, before we entered her room.

Olivia's accommodation hut was like all the rest of our huts, one big room that made up the bedroom and living area, and a smaller second room that was the bathroom.

However, I immediately noticed one thing that was different to a lot of our rooms, the two single beds had been pushed together at the far end of the room, making one large double bed, which she obviously shared with Shauna.

This oddly, gave me a strange buzz of excitement, seeing the bed they both slept in together, especially when Olivia then asked me take off my trainers and lay on it.

So, I kicked off my shoes, and crawled onto the bed, and then laid face down ready.

However, I wasn't ready for what happened next, because Olivia kicked off her trainers, and then climbed onto the bed as well, before she then straddled my back, and gently sat down on top of me.

Her pert little warm butt then rested on top of mine, and I could feel her warmth through my shorts, which gave me more of an excited buzz, before she said "You don't mind if I sit on you? I just find it easier to massage that way!"

"No. Sure! Whatever works for you?" I replied back, trying to sound casual about it.

Then Olivia began, she keenly placed her soft warm hands on my t-shirt covered shoulders, and started to massage them, and neck area, and instantly I felt very happy, and began to relax.

"There! How's that feeling?" she then asked, as her lovely slim fingers caressed my young shoulder muscles.

"Nice!" I replied back happily, with a sigh.

"Good!" she replied back, and then continued, and for a good minute or more, she rubbed my shoulders, before she then said "You know. This would probably work even better, if I used some oil!"

"Sure. Whatever you think is best!" I replied casually back, happy with whatever she was doing, because everything she was doing, felt great.

"Great! I'll just get it! You take off your t-shirt!" she then replied eagerly, as she leapt up off me, and moved towards a nearby shelf, where she kept the bottle of oil.

"Take off my t-shirt?!" I replied back in confusion, like an idiot, because I was so relaxed now, I really wasn't thinking straight.

"Well, yeah! How else am I going to apply the oil to your body?" she replied back with a chuckle, which of course made complete sense.

So, I took off my t-shirt, and then laid down again, and a moment later, with her oil in hand, Olivia sat back down on top of me.

She then gently poured a little of the scented liquid onto my shoulders, before gently, she laid her warm soft hands on my bare muscles, and started to massage it into them.

Instantly, it felt ten times better, and I moaned softly in delight, as her wonderful fingers did things to my shoulders, I didn't think were possible.

"Oh, god!" I moaned happily again, as she seem to massage all my cares away.

"Does that feel good?" she then asked curiously.

"Oh yeah!" I replied back happily.

"Great!" she exclaimed happily, as she continued.

Olivia then moved her warm oily hands down my back a little, as she keenly massaged every bit of me, until she finally reached my lower back, just above my cargo shorts.

After giving that area a good going over too, she then said happily "There! That's your back done!" before she then said "Now, turn over, so I can do your chest!"

"What?!" I replied back, now looking a little concerned.

"Turn over, so I can do your chest! I have to massage both sides of you, silly!" she then replied keenly.

Now, I didn't actually have a problem with her massaging my chest, I just had a small problem with turning over because, of course, due to her lovely oily fingers caressing my half naked body, I was now sporting a semi hard boner in my shorts, and I really didn't want to ruin things, and her to get disgusted that I couldn't control myself, if she saw it.

However, Olivia insisted I turn over so she could finish my massage, so, reluctantly, as she stood up over me, I nervously rolled onto my back, and prayed to god she wouldn't notice my bulge.

Incredibly, despite it being fairly obvious at the front of my shorts, Olivia didn't say a word about it, and promptly sat back down... on it!

I immediately had to fight the urge to groan out loud, as I felt her warm mound and soft buttocks pressing directly down on my excited bulge, and I just couldn't believe she had just done that!

But she had, and surprisingly didn't seem bothered by it, or she didn't seem to notice it, and just went straight back to massaging me.

As her oily warm hands began caressing my firm young chest, I stared up at her in amazement, my mind totally blown that this hot blonde lesbian, was sitting directly on my half erect member, and didn't seem to care.

So, for several awkward minutes, I lay as still as I could, trying to think of anything other than what was happening right then, as Olivia continued to give me a massage.

After a couple of minutes of working on my upper body, her hands then slid down to my lower half, and onto my stomach, and as she caressed my flat toned muscles, I felt my cock begin twitch and grow more.

Once again, I had to fight the urge to moan out loud, as her oily fingers slid back and forth over my stomach, and my hard young cock felt like it was about to burst out of my shorts.

Then, when I thought I might not be able to take any more pleasurable torture, she finally stopped, and then said "Well, I can finish here, if you want? Or, I could go on? Apparently, I'm pretty good at full body massages, so I've been told!"

I stared up at her in amazement, half relieved she had stopped there, but also half curious what a full body massage was, as I had never had one, and after a moment I found myself nervously replying "You can go on, if you want?"

Olivia grinned excitedly, and then replied "Okay! Then let's get these shorts off!"

And then, to my amazement again, her oily hands began undoing my cargo shorts, before she swiftly pulled them down my legs and off of me.

As my shorts disappeared across the room, leaving me now completely naked on her bed, my hard erection sprang up in front of her, before Olivia eyed it excitedly, as she sat back down on my legs.

"Oh yes. I thought this felt tense! Very tense, like it was about to burst out of your shorts and attack me!" she said staring right at my hard erect veiny length, before she said "I think I'm going to have to massage this... a lot!"

Then her lovely oily hands wrapped themselves around my big thick shaft, and keenly, she started to stroke my cock.

"Oh god!" I groaned in delight, as her warm oily fingers ran up and down my firm member.

It felt incredible, as she keenly jerked my hard throbbing dick with both of her hands, and just like she had done with the rest of my body, her hands explored my entire length.

As she happily massaged my hard cock, I stared up at her in amazement, because, like everyone else, I thought she was a lesbian?!

Olivia must have then sensed what I was thinking, because as she continued to caress my dick, she smiled down at me, and then said "I know what you're thinking... well, I'm actually bi!"

"Oh!" I replied, now understanding.

She then slid her greasy hands up and down my erect member a few more times, making me moan in delight some more, before she then said keenly "And, I haven't had a dick in ages! So, shall I continue?"

I stared back at her in amazement, and couldn't believe she had just asked that question, would I mind, a hot young fit blonde woman, riding my cock?

Hell no! Was what I thought in my head, but I actually replied eagerly "Okay!"

Olivia then grinned excitedly, before she quickly rose to her feet, and then, standing over me, started to take off her clothes.

I stared up at her excitedly, as her white company t-shirt swiftly came off over head, revealing her hot slim naked body, and a pair of lovely round D-cup boobs, with pink cork like nipples.

My cock instantly twitched in excitement, as I laid eyes on her naked breasts for the first time, before she started to undo her blue cargo shorts, and in seconds they swiftly dropped to her ankles, revealing her little smooth, bald pale mound.

Again my hard cock twitched excitedly, and I couldn't believe this was about to happen, before Olivia then reached down, took a hold of the bottle of oil, and to my amazement, started to pour some over herself.

I stared in even more excitement, as she then dropped the bottle back on the bed, before she started to massage the glistening oil all over her soft bare flesh, and as she did, I swear my dick grew another inch!

Once Olivia had spread that warm grease all over her naked self, and her hot beautiful body now shimmered in the light, she then smiled down at me, before she lowered herself back down on top of me.

At first, she gently sat back down on my thighs, and I could see her hot little pussy, just inches from my erect cock, before she then leant over me, and pressed her warm naked body down against mine.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed again in pleasure, as I felt her lovely soft skin pressing against mine.

Then slowly and steadily, she started to rub back and forth against me, brushing her lovely big soft tits against my naked chest, moving her flat toned stomach against mine, and rubbing her little moist mound, against my erect dick.

"Oh shit!" I moaned in delight, as Olivia slid her naked body back and forth over mine.

"Oh yeah! I can feel your big hot throbbing cock, pushing against my little mound! It feels so good! Oh god! Your making me so wet!" Olivia then said excitedly, as she continued to slide up and down against me.

My hot blonde friend, continued rubbing her hot little body against mine for just a little longer, and it was wonderful.

But then, she slid further up my chest, until her lovely big tits were almost touching my chin, before she slid back down, her little mound pressed against the tip of my cock, and for a moment there was a slight resistances.

We could both feel her little pussy lips pressing against my bulbous bell end, just holding off the inevitable, before they finally eased open, and Olivia sunk onto my dick.

We both instantly moaned in pleasure, as her hot wet pussy slid onto my length, engulfing almost half of it instantly, before she eased forward again, and then slid back again.

We groaned in delight again, before steadily, Olivia began moving back and forth on my oily length, and there it was, I was fucking the hottest bi woman on site.

As she happily rocked on my member, I moved my hands onto her hot bubble butt, and happily held onto her soft warm cheeks, as she continued to plunge her wet pussy onto my cock.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god! I haven't had a cock in so long! I've almost forgotten what it feels like!" she then moaned in pleasure.

Olivia continued to move back and forth on top of me, for some time, as she happily plunged her warm wet cunt onto my firm length, repeatedly.

Then, she started to move a little faster, happily sinking her wet cunt harder onto my length, and as she did, we both moaned louder in pleasure.

Olivia keenly continued to slide back and forth on top of me, rubbing her wonderful oily body against mine, and as I held onto her soft plump bottom, I was beginning to think, we might just keep doing this until one of us came.

Then the front door suddenly opened.

Instantly, I stared over at it, wondering who was about to walk into the room and interrupt what we were doing, and as the wooden door swung open, Shauna walked in.

Now Shauna was a short, slim woman, and she kept herself pretty fit, so her shoulders were quite broad, and she seemed rather muscular, for a petite lady.

She also had shaved her head around the sides and back, and just had a flop of longer hair on top, which had then been dyed purple.

Anyway, Shauna walked straight into the room, and then immediately stopped, when she saw us naked, on her bed, covered in oil, and fucking.

"What the fuck?!" she exclaimed in disbelief, as she stared at us in horror.

"Oh, hey babe! I can explain!" replied Olivia casually back, as she sat up on top of me.

"Really?! Really? You can explain this!" asked Shauna back, sarcastically.

"Yes. I know it looks bad..." replied her blonde girlfriend, before adding "But, we talked about this, and as I said at the time, I love being with you, I love you, but, you know... I like men too!"

"Yeah. But, liking men is one thing, fucking one on our bed is... another!" replied Shauna angrily back.

"I know! I know!" replied Olivia sheepishly, before adding "Things just... got a little carried away! I'm sorry! I really am!"

Shauna then sighed, clearly still upset, but obviously not enough to continue the argument, before Olivia then said "However, it does mean, you get to see me do this!"

She then raised herself up my length, exposing nearly all of my hard erect glistening cock, except for the tip that was still just inside her little pink lips, before she then sunk right back down again, and as she did, she groaned heavily in pleasure.

Shauna instantly looked stunned at what Olivia had done, before Olivia then lifted up again, and then sunk back down again, with another pleasurable moan.

Her girlfriend stared silently, as she watched the hot blonde woman she adored, then rise and fall on my firm length, and as Olivia continued to plunge herself on my hard cock, she continued to moan happily.

"Oh Shauna! Oh Shauna! This cock is so big! So big in my little wet pussy! It feels like it's filling me up! It feels like it's stretching me to new lengths!" Olivia then moaned playfully.

As the petite woman watched her girlfriend, bouncing steadily on top of me, while fondling her own lovely big soft tits, Shauna stood motionless clearly not sure what to do or say.

However, Olivia seem to know what to say, and as she continued to ride my hard member, she glanced over at Shauna and said "You know. Instead of just standing there watching us. You could come over here, and suck on my tits? I know you want too!"

Shauna stood for a moment, like she was thinking about it, before she finally moved towards the bed.

Keenly, she then climbed onto the bed next to us, and then, reaching over, her hands slid onto Olivia's lovely big soft boobs, eagerly caressing them, before she leant in, and started to kiss her girlfriend too.

Olivia happily kissed her back, and their soft wet lips massaged each other's, as they swapped saliva.

For a short while they kissed, before Shauna then pulled her mouth from Olivia's, lowered her head down, and clamped her mouth around one of her lover's, big pink nipples, and then began sucking.

Instantly, Olivia moaned in pleasure, as her girlfriend sucked on one of her tits, and then, steadily, she began riding my hard cock again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned in delight, loving the attention she was now getting.

Again, I was amazed this was happening, never in a million years would I have believed this would happen, and too me, yet it was, and I was loving it!

For some time that hot blonde continued to rock up and down on my length, as her purple headed lover continued to suck on her wonderful boobs, and I happily just lay there, and enjoyed the whole thing.

Then, after a while, Olivia lifted Shauna's head from her boobs, and with a big eager smile said "I want to eat your pussy baby, while Steve fucks mine!"

Olivia then rose up to her feet, swiftly pulling her lovely wet hole off my member, before she then laid down on the bed, on her back.

Excitedly, Shauna kicked off her trainers, and then undid her cargo shorts, before she quickly pushed them down her tanned legs, and then off.

That short little woman was now half naked, and for the first time I got a clear view of her little mound that was perfectly bald, except for a V of purple hair that sat just above it.

She then eagerly stepped over her lovers head, crouching over Olivia's pretty little face, before slowly, she lowered herself down on it.

Shauna then moaned in pleasure, as her little bare mound touched down onto Olivia's mouth, and Olivia stuck out her tongue, and licked her.

She then moaned again, as Olivia licked her again, before eagerly, her blonde girlfriend began lapping at her little pussy like a thirsty dog.

As Olivia happily eat Shauna's moist pussy, her purple headed girlfriend began gently grinding her pink little cunt into her face, and after a moment of watching this, my cock was so hard and throbbing I just had to get back inside Olivia again.

So, keenly, I crawled between Olivia's open bare legs, placed my hard cock up against her moist pink pussy, and with a gentle thrust, slid back inside of her.

Almost instantly, I heard her muffled moan, as I slid deep inside of her, and then placing my hands on the bed, either side of her, I started to pump back and forth.

Olivia moaned again in pleasure, as I started to fuck her again, and as I slid in and out of her lovely wet cunt, I stared forward at Shauna's hot half naked body, wriggling on her face.

Getting to watch a hot confirmed lesbian couple fucking was incredible, and the fact I was getting to join in as well, was almost mind blowing, but I didn't want to let the side down, so, I just continued to steadily thrust into Olivia for a while enjoying the sight of Shauna's little moist pussy squirming, on her girlfriend's face.