The Outlaw and the Amazon Ch. 03

Story Info
Willcock has a series of sexfights in a semi public setting.
15k words
4
2.8k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This post is part of a series. If you want context for the conversations at the beginning and end of the story, start from the beginning. If you're here just for the smut, this is a flashback sequence, so it should stand on its own.

______________

Sitala couldn't sleep. Even with the warmth of Will's arms around her, even with the relief of someone having listened to her, her memories couldn't let her sleep.

"Are you alright?" Will, ever attentive, noticed her feelings. The care and affection in his voice made her heart flutter.

"I still can't sleep," Sitala admitted. "I can't stop thinking about my tribe, and what happened to them."

She thought for a moment. "Tell me a story about you, please."

Will was about to agree, then said "Is that a request?" in a resigned voice.

"No! Of course not! If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to!" Sitala quickly backpedaled, before she noticed Will was chuckling. "You - you -" At a loss for words at this treachery, she resorted to elbowing Will to get him to shut up.

"Ahaha-ow! Ow, ow, that hurts, Sitala!" Will protested, but he was still chuckling. "Alright, point taken. You didn't like that joke."

He started thinking. "A good story, huh? A long one or a short one?"

"A long one, please." Sitala requested. "I'm not going to sleep anytime soon anyway."

"Well then. It began like this..."

...............

(Beginning of flashback)

Willcock Cockwell was tall and muscular. His brown hair was down to his shoulders, and his dark green eyes were full of vitality. He was clean-shaven, highlighting his sharp features.

He was living the good life. At the age of twenty-eight, he was already a man-at-arms, the highest someone belonging to a minor family could achieve without patronage in the military world. His position earned him respect from the city's men and admiration from its girls. He had good friends amongst the other young men-at-arms. And today, he was invited to the Lustful Quarter for a sexfight.

The Lustful Quarter was a walled-off part of the city. Only those who had come of age could enter, and public sex was allowed and encouraged.

The people within the Lustful Quarter we're distinguished by ribbons on their bodies:

White ribbon meant you were not part of any game. You could still be asked to fuck, but no one could take you without asking. If you didn't have a ribbon, the assumption is that you are off-limits, as if you had a white ribbon.

Black ribbons meant you were free for the taking, anyone was allowed to fuck you whenever they wanted.

And lastly, colored ribbons meant that you were part of a game of some sort, and those who had the correct color of ribbon (not necessarily the same as yours) could take you at will, as you had already consented when the game began, but those without the right colors had to ask.

One of Willcock's friends had organized a massive event, three teams of more than two dozen people each, one team of boys, wearing green ribbons, and two teams of girls, wearing red and purple ribbons. He needed one more member for the green team, and so asked Willcock.

Willcock had some sexual experiences: the men-at-arms were paid well, and the city was full of wenches. Also, his status caused more than one girl to approach him, asking for either a quick lay or a sexfight. However, this would be the biggest event he has ever heard of, let alone participated in.

He attended the preliminary meeting, where those that someone from an opposing team objected to were replaced until everyone agreed to the team composition.

Willcock had been confident before. He won most of his sexfights, after all. But when he saw the gorgeous people of all kinds of backgrounds in the lineups, he started having some doubts about whether his usual bravado would be enough to see him through.

There were members of the Church of the Goddess of Love, their clothes, while covering everything, being so tight the shape of everything was perfectly visible.

There were men-at-arms and knight trainees, their bodies rippling with muscles.

There were noble children, in almost see-through clothes or flashy uniforms, flaunting their beauty and/or handsomeness.

There were even the Children of the Streets, members of a vicious street gang of grown-up orphans, shining, now that they have had the first bath of their lives, and many more.

The rules were as follows. Each player starts with six ribbons: four normal, one embroidered with gold thread, and one white.

When an opponent makes you orgasm, they take one of your normal ribbons. If you have no more normal ribbons, they take the golden ribbon.

A duel ends either when one of the combatants has run out of ribbons, by mutual agreement, or by one of the players taking off the lost ribbons and running away. Running away without surrendering lost ribbons is grounds for disqualification

When you lose your golden ribbon, you're out, and put on the white ribbon to signal this.

Leaving the playing area counts as forfeiting. You lose all of your ribbons and cannot reenter the game.

The game ends after three hours. There will be rewards for the members of the team with the most remaining players, for the three players with the most points (1 point for each regular ribbon and three points for each golden ribbon, both taken and yours remaining), and for all players who were still in the game.

If someone is doing something you don't like to you (for example if you don't like anal), you are allowed to forbid them from doing so to you but have to hand over a ribbon to do so. If any are found to have abused this rule, either doing taboo things and claiming ribbons without earning them, or forbidding too wide concepts, such as being dominated, they will be disqualified.

Toys and other tools are allowed.

If you come across an ongoing duel, you can interfere and change the outcome, but cannot claim any ribbons. Any ribbons earned go to the two duelists. You can lose ribbons while doing this, which will go to the one who made you orgasm.

If a duel begins with three or more participants, earned ribbons are split between those who are still in the game at the end of it. If the battle ends with only one remaining participant, the ribbons they lost are split as evenly as possible amongst the other participants.

If you cause any injuries beyond bruises or shallow cuts, you are immediately disqualified, will not receive any rewards, and will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.

Now, he was standing at one of the gates, waiting for the bell to announce the beginning of the game alongside his teammates. He was wearing a simple shirt and beltless pants, and was beginning to regret his decision not to bring anything.

His teammates were bringing Luststone weapons (weapons tipped with Luststone didn't inflict injuries and caused pleasure rather than pain) and armor. Some also brought dildos, aphrodisiacs, spell-casting focuses, ropes and manacles, and other tools.

The bell rang, and Willcock found himself walking the streets. There were many things to see on the streets (black ribbons were not so rare as to not encounter each other or white ribbons willing to have sex with them), but Willcock was trying to ignore the moans around him and see red or purple ribbons.

It took just ten minutes to meet an opponent. A priestess with three purple ribbons was stalking a nobleman with a green ribbon, presumably trying to get the drop on him, so focused on her task that she missed Willcock walking down the street.

She did notice someone approaching and turned around, just in time for Willcock to reach out and grope her breasts.

She glared daggers at him and reached for his pants. He responded by letting go of her breast, grabbing both her hands, pinning them to the wall, and kissing her.

She reciprocated the kiss while trying to wrench her hands free. When Willcock finally broke the kiss, she scowled at him. "You brute! Is that how you treat a lady? Pinning her to the wall in a dark alley and doing to her as you please?"

"Then how should I treat a sexual opponent?" Willcock asked, smirking. "Should I bend you over and spank you? Or turn you around and fuck that luscious ass of yours?"

"Or you could let this priestess show you true love instead~." She replied, intending to sound seductive, but mostly coming off as bratty.

Willcock grinned. "Show me if you can. I think I'll have you running like a faucet before you can say 'Oh Goddess forgive me', though." He pretended to think. "I could stop pinning you to the wall and put my hands to use elsewhere if that's what you're trying to accomplish."

The priestess was blushing even more, her scowl turning into a cute little smile for a moment, but then she recollected herself and the scowl was back on. "Do it. Let me make you beg the Goddess for mercy."

Hearing her decision, Willcock let her hands. One of his hands went to his pants, slipping them down and revealing a formidable cock. His other hand pulled aside the veil that was the only thing covering her pussy, and allowed him to slam his member into her now undefended pussy, being rewarded with a shriek of pleasure.

The priestess was planning to reach into his shirt and tweak his nipples, but his insertion shattered her plans and made her wrap herself around him while she was trying and failing to hold her moans in.

Willcock stumbled a little, surprised by the sudden weight, then moved his hands to her ass, both to get a feel and to grab her and slam her on his dick while he was pumping into her.

The priestess, moaning in bliss, nonetheless counterattacked, hungrily kissing Willcock, her hips shaking and pussy tightening around him.

While Willcock was in charge, he certainly felt all the things the priestess was doing to him. Her pussy squeezing around his cock, her voluptuous chest pressing into his, her tongue ravaging his mouth. He was moaning too, now. Something had to change, or she could still win their duel.

His solution was to walk back to the wall and push the priestess against it.

The effect was instantaneous. The impact shocked the priestess, breaking her rhythm and allowing him to push her tongue back into her mouth with his, taking control of the kiss. Without her bracing for his thrusts, her moans and gasps reached an even higher pitch.

Having the priestess braced against the wall instead of leaning on him also allowed him to go faster, and made it possible to hold her up with just one hand, allowing him to use the other to slap her thighs.

This combination was enough to overwhelm her, making the victor of the first round Willcock.

Panting from the exertion, Willcock sat the priestess on the ground, leaning against the wall, and took one purple ribbon.

The priestess, her breathing even heavier than Willcock's, had returned to glaring at him.

"So? How did you like it, priestess?" Asked Willcock smugly. "Still think you can make me beg?"

Her glare turned murderous, she shakily stood up, walked over to Willcock and leaned against him.

This amused Willcock greatly, prompting him to chuckle. His chuckles turned to moans the moment he felt her warm and dexterous fingers on his dick.

It took just ten seconds for him to push her away in a panic.

"So that's how you want to play, is it?" He growled, his voice oozing menace. "I see. Then let's do this." And with that, he stepped back to the priestess, and their duel began anew.

Willcock began by grabbing the priestess at the waist and turning her around, pushing her face first against the wall and inserting a finger into her pussy while using his other hand to reach into her outfit and tweak her nipples.

The priestess didn't have many options, but she made do with using one of her hands to jerk him off and squeezing his balls with her other hand.

The priestess spoke between moans, her tone both lustful and smug. "Look mhhm, look at mister 'I am so touh-nnhg, so tough and manly' getting his ba-ahh, balls crushed."

Besides his pained moans, Willcock responded by inserting two more fingers and transitioning from tweaking her nipple to twisting it. Her moans grew in intensity, pain adding itself to pleasure.

He leaned in and blew into her ear, then gently bit it, enjoying her shivers. He remembered her blush as he trashtalked her, and got an idea.

"You like the pain, don't you, you slut?" He whispered into her ear. Her blush spread to the tips of her ears, her breath hitched, and that was all he needed to know.

"You pretend to be all high and mighty." He gave her nipple another cruel twist, savouring her scream of both pain and pleasure. Her handjob became clumsier, and her squeezing stopped completely.

"You strut around as if you owned the place." His hand squeezed her breast, as hard as he could, and he inserted a fourth finger. Her screams turned to frantic denials, of his words, of her own pleasure, of her impending loss. "No, no, no-mhmhm, I'm not-ahh, I'm not a slut, I won't lose, I won't -oohhh, I'm not gonna cum..."

He let go of her breast, moved his hand to her hip, and delivered a brutal spank. "But you're just a whore." he spanked her again, "You love what I'm doing." Another slap on her butt. "You wanted me to do this to you."

The priestess was trying to deny his words, but there was more moaning than speech now. Her hands both went limp. Another spank. "That's why you taunted me." Smack. "Well, you lost." Smack. "You're." Smack. "Mine."

With the last word, he pinched her clit and struck her ass one last time. The priestess climaxed, wordlessly crying out, sliding down the wall. Willcock, panting, took another ribbon.

He kneels beside the priestess and hugs her. "Are you alright?" He asks.

She stares at him, confused.

"I'm sorry if it hurt too much. I got too absorbed in the role. If it helps, I didn't mean any of the stuff I said." Willcock comforts her.

She stands up, leaning on the wall, but standing, even after two brutal orgasms. "It's fine. The pain will pass." She rubs her butt. "It was a new experience. Usually, they underestimate me and let my handjob milk them, then worship me. Someone making me submit... it was new, but didn't dislike it, though I doubt there are many with the dominance, charisma and stamina to bring out that side of me."

"That's good, then. I was afraid I would have to point out your strong points to prevent you from wallowing in self deprecation. Wouldn't be the first time."

She punches him in the shoulder. "Stop humble bragging. You really could use getting knocked down a peg. Actually, now that I think about it..."

She shoves herself away from the wall, landing on Willcock, and her hands grasp his existed cock and balls. He is so close, that three squeezes and pumps are enough to make him burst.

"Agh, fuck!" He curses and stumbles backwards, preparing for another round. Instead, he sees the priestess holding a green and a purple ribbon.

"I say we each go our own way. I took one of yours, and I'll give you one more of mine in return. Sounds fair?" She said, a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"It does." Willcock acquiesced, and took the purple ribbon she was offering him.

"The name is Jynsya, by the way. Let's meet at the Petal when this game is over." She turned around as she was walking away, and blew him a kiss.

The Petal was a bar close to the Lustful Quarter. "Mine is Willcock." He answered. "And I'll be there.

It took Willcock another fifteen minutes of roaming to find his next opponent, but he didn't mind. He made good use of the time to wind down.

But after those fifteen minutes, he happened across an interesting scene: two ladies, one with three purple ribbons, and one with four red ribbons were sizing each other up.

The one with purple ribbons (further referred to as 'Purple') was wearing pantyhose, a corset skirt that was red up front and white on the sides, a shirt, a green cape, a walking cane, and a right prosthetic arm. She had long legs, modest thighs, a large chest, brown, shoulder-length hair, and red eyes.

The one with red ribbons (further referred to as 'Red') was wearing an almost see-through white dress, an ornate necklace, earrings, and bracelets. She had massive breasts, even larger than Purple (Willcock was starting to wonder whether perhaps his friend who organized the event happened to have a preference), wide thighs, green eyes, and short blonde hair.

Willcock could almost see the sparks flying. These two surely had a history.

Deciding that a threesome is just a way to get 11 points at once and that these ladies certainly looked fuckable enough for this to be enjoyable, Willcock called out to them. "Excuse me, ladies. Do you have room for one more?"

The two looked over at him, sized him up, looked at each other, and then nodded and waved him over.

"Can't help but notice you're motivated to win the battle to come," Willcock asked. "May I inquire what is the history there?"

The two began talking over each other. "Because she uses her incredible body as an excuse not to work, leeching off of rich, fat men three decades older than her for a living!" Said Purple.

"Because she spends her time doing dangerous work, ruining her body while common men stare at her fit, sexy body! That's not behavior fit for a high noble!" Said Red at the same time.

Willcock took note of the reasons and made his own assumptions about what was happening, but decided to not interfere, at least not until the battle is over, lest they team up on him, as opposed to exhausting each other, setting him up to finish them both off.

"I see. I see. Well, regardless, are we setting any rules?" He asked.

Both looked at him again, and both spoke in unison: "Don't touch her! You are my opponent."

"Alright then. If you both refuse to let me touch the other, how about I fight whoever is left?" Willcock suggested. This suggestion was horrible for them, of course. They would exhaust themselves, and he would just scoop up all the ribbons. Willcock was counting on them not realizing this.

It looked like it was going to work for a moment, but then they too realized the trap in his offer and shook their heads.

"Well them. I will either go find someone else to fuck, or we're gonna have a proper threesome, all three of us against all others." Willcock made another suggestion.

The two thought about it, then looked at each other for a while and nodded.

"One more question, seeing as you are noble ladies. Are you alright with penetration, and possible orgasms while penetrating?" He asked another question, while subtly positioning himself for his next move.

"Of course I am. I didn't go to an event like this without taking measures against long-term consequences." Answered Purple. "Exactly." Said Red.

"Excellent." Willcock grinned. "Any bets other than ribbons? No? Then let's begin!" As he finished speaking he grabbed both of the girls' tits. Purple was smaller, but she was firm. In contrast, Red was soft like marshmallows.

Purple's reaction was to push his hand away and step back, holding her cane like a sword. Willcock noticed the bottom of the cane had the telltale shimmer of Luststone.

Red, on the other hand, pulled his hand deeper into her chest and push herself against his side.

Seeing Red offering herself to him like that, the decision of who would be fought first was made for him. He used his other hand to pull the piece of fabric covering one of her nipples to the side and started sucking on it. Red let go of his hand and tried to pull his head into her bosom and smother him that way, but he was latched onto her nipple too firmly. His other hand groped her other tit, and she moaned. It was more of a croon, really, but it was the first moan of the battle.

It also spurred Purple into action. Not content to just watch Willcock ravage Red's chest, she jabbed her cane into Willcock's back. It didn't hurt much, due to the Luststone, but the spot would remain sensitive for some time, and more importantly, it distracted him, allowing Red to dislodge him and stuff him into her cleavage.