The Outlaw and the Amazon Ch. 06

Story Info
Will and Sitala compete using various tools and toys.
3.8k words
5
1.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was resting in the large bedroom after his tiring day when Sitala burst into the room. "Will, we're going to the attic. Right now." As she was talking, she pulled Will up. Bemused, he followed her to the attic.

Once they entered the attic, Sitala closed the door behind her, stripped, and said "Last time we competed, we decided it was a draw. Now, I'm going to fuck you silly, and you're going to submit and like it."

Will stripped as well, then frowned. "What would upset you more? Losing, or me holding back?"

Sitala was stunned by his arrogance. "Do you think you are that much better than me?"

"No, of course not!" Will hurriedly explained. "But it was a draw last time. Your victory is not guaranteed."

"Don't hold back." She grumpily told him.

Will responded by kissing her, his tongue forcing her lips open. As he did so, his hands wrapped around her waist and groped her ass while she was distracted.

When she recovered from the shock, she kissed back, her tongue pushing against Will's, her hands groped his ass in return, and she pushed against him, rubbing her chest on his.

When they broke the kiss, Will met Sitala's eyes and whispered to her: "I love you." He kissed her again, this time just a peck on the lips, then continued speaking, punctuating his statements with more kisses. "You're sexy, *mwah* and cute, *mwah* and beautiful, *mwah* and strong, *mwah* and kind, *mwah* and lovely, *mwah* and brave, *mwah-mmhhm!*" His compliments were silenced by Sitala letting go of his butt with one hand to pull him in for another deep kiss, but seeing as she was red as a tomato, they had the desired effects.

Trying to reestablish her dominance, Sitala tried to force her tongue into Will's mouth, only to be met with Will's tongue. (Correctly) interpreting his resistance as a challenge, she tried to force Will's tongue aside and prevent him from letting him push her tongue aside.

They clashed for almost a minute before they separated due to lacking air. "That was fun," Will commented, eyes sparkling with amusement. "you want to go again?"

Instead of responding, Sitala dove in for another kiss.

They continued like this for a while, kissing and groping each other. Sitala was stronger, but Will was the better kisser, and each round could only last until they were running out of breath, so they decided to get an edge over their opponent by pleasuring them, with Will fingering Sitala while she gave him a handjob.

Eventually, Will won, his fingering serving as a better distraction than Sitala's handjob, allowing him to force his way into her mouth. He enjoyed the fruits of his victory as he tasted and teased her mouth, before pulling back and caressing her cheek.

"Weren't you going to make me submit?" Will teased Sitala before giving her another deep kiss, leaning in and forcing her to bend backward as he did so.

When Sitala finally recovered, she broke their kiss and tackled Will to the floor. Once she was on top of Will, she put his cock in her pussy and rode him cowgirl. He tried to grab her hips and control her pace, but she stopped him by grabbing his hands and intertwining their fingers. Will continued to fuck her back, thrusting up into her and trying to break her rhythm, but she just responded to his attempts by picking up the pace.

Will could not resist. Sitala's bouncing chest, her occasional moans, her eyes showing frustration and anger and lust and desire, and her pussy, warm and soft, yet pumping furiously and squeezing him, proved to be too much for him.

He came into her and accepted his defeat, content to lie on the floor as she basked in her triumph.

"Well, you did it," Will said, panting. "you defeated me. I'm yours now."

Sitala leaned down, letting go of his hands to caress his cheeks as she gave him a light kiss. "That wasn't enough. I said I would fuck you silly, and I am going to do that. I'm not stopping until your balls are empty."

Will used his now free hands to give her a tight hug. "You can try, but I'm not done yet." He murmured in her ear and rolled them around so that he was on top in a missionary position.

He gave her a deep kiss and resumed thrusting into her, going slow but steady, and hitting her weak spots. His hug pinned her arms to her side, and he wrapped his legs around hers to make it even more difficult for her to escape.

Sitala found herself in a difficult situation. She squeezed Will's cock, and she returned his kiss, but she couldn't do much more. While she was stronger than him, and could easily dominate him when they were being rough, he was much better than her at gentle and intimate sex. Eventually, she rolled them over again, putting her on top, but Will just used the momentum to roll them over yet again.

Unable to escape his warm and comforting embrace, the combination of gentleness, love, and care finally overwhelmed her, leaving her crying out in pleasure as she came.

Will's confident, caring face, combined with the mind-melting orgasm he just gave her, made her fall in love all over again, and she gave no resistance as he tightened his hug and snuggled into her, content to bask in his love.

"Do you want to keep going?" Will asked her. "Trading orgasms as you ride me into the floor and I make love to you until you're fucked silly?" He kissed her on the cheek. "Or do you want to see what the attic hides, see if we can't spice things up a bit?"

Sitala pondered the question, her desire to make him fuck her again warring with her curiosity about what the attic had in store for them.

"If it's the same for you, I would see what we can find." Will suggested. "Even if we find nothing, at least we'll be rested and cooled down a little for round two."

That was a convincing enough argument for Sitala. "Let's check the crates."

The first notable find were blindfolds. Will tried one on, and to his confusion, he could see just as clearly as before. Then he looked down and noticed he couldn't see his arms anymore. Or Sitala. After Sitala tried it on too, they concluded that it prevented you from seeing people (or maybe living things, they didn't have a way to test that), letting people sexfight without seeing their opponent without bumping into objects.

They also found an aphrodisiac lotion and lipstick. There were many different colors, and on the packaging, it was also advertised as glow-in-the-dark. Another of its advertised traits was that it only stuck to living things.

There was a selection of various toys, and what looked to be featureless mannequins. The manual said that if a drop of blood was applied to them, they would take the form of the person the blood came from and anything that was done to the mannequins would be felt by the person in question.

They also found a wide selection of luststone weapons, as well as aphrodisiac-laced chocolates, sweets, whipped cream, syrups, and alcohol, "guaranteed to be easily washed out of clothes, rugs, and/or body hair".

There was a crate of popular board games, card games, and sports equipment, with rules modified to involve some kind of sexual forfeits, stripping, or sexfighting, usually all three.

There was a device that claimed to be able to "measure your love for each other", and suggested a sexfight decided not by orgasms or immobility, but by love, with the one who fell more in love having lost.

Another device measured sound, and distinguished between sounds made by inanimate objects, speech, and sounds of pleasure, and the manual suggested sexfighting with the loser being the one who made the most sounds of pleasure/the loudest sound of pleasure/the first sound of pleasure above a specific loudness threshold.

And lastly, they found an enormous pile of blankets and covers and pillows (some of which were lined with a strangely flexible and soft kind of luststone, making pillow fights a rather erotic proposition).

After Will and Sitala found all this, they had to decide what to do next.

"I don't think we should be deciding who is the better sexfighter tonight." Will said. "It feels that a lot of these are more suited for one of us than the other. Instead, let's just have some fun."

Sitala, having arrived at the same conclusion, nodded.

"And in that case," Will continued, "I have an idea. It favors me heavily, so if you don't want to do it, we can figure out something else, but what about the lotion and lipstick and the blankets? We will snuggle up in the blankets, explore each other in the darkness under the covers and have a clear picture of just what we have done to each other. I can have some sort of handicap to make it fairer if you want."

Sitala looked around, then put on some of the clothing in the room: modest panties and an oversized blouse. "You'll have to strip me if you want to use the aphrodisiacs on me, while I have free access. That's your handicap. Sounds fair?"

"It does." Will answered. "Now, let's get to it."

They both applied the lotion to their hands and lipstick to their lips, crawled into the blanket nest, and realized it was so big they couldn't immediately see each other.

After a few seconds of searching, Will noticed Sitala's feet protruding from below a rustling blanket. He slowly lifted the blanket, trying to make as little sound as possible, and crawled over her, careful to not touch her yet. She hadn't heard him, partly because her arms and head were outside the blanket.

Satisfied with the position, Will dropped onto Sitala's back, his body weighing her down, and pulled her blouse down from her shoulders, allowing his fingers to slip into it and onto Sitala's bare breasts. He heard her muffled moans from outside the blanket as (the lotion on) her chest started glowing with a soft blue hue.

As she finally got her hands, shining bright red, free of the covers, he pulled down her cute panties and gently entered her, then grabbed Sitala's wrists.

He thrusted into her and kissed her back, leaving shining blue kiss marks. He also let go of her shining wrists and massaged her thighs. She managed to wriggle her head back in and turned to stare at him, pouting.

"You - mmhhhm! - that's not fair! - hung! - let me go! - aahh!" Sitala demanded of Will, even as her moans grew louder and louder.

"I will let you go." Will promised. "I just have to teach you your place first: cumming under me, like the helpless cutie you are~."

And he delivered on that promise. Thrusting into her, fondling her chest, and spanking her ass left Sitala screaming as she came.

Will withdrew from her and gave her ass one last spank, basking in her submission and delighting in his glowing handprints, when she got up, turned around, and tackled him.

"You'll pay for that." She growled as her mouth descended onto his cock. Not willing to go down easy, Will groped her glowing chest, the only part of her that was within reach.

Will knew he lost. Unlike for Sitala, there would be no springing back from this for him. Her mouth was far better than he expected, and seeing the rings on his cock marking how deep she went was surprisingly arousing.

Suddenly, Sitala stopped. Before Will could even think about escape, however, she enveloped his manhood between her tits. This would have been heavenly enough, but the aphrodisiac he put all over her tits was now being pushed onto his cock. He came in no time, his screams just as loud as hers were a moment before.

Their next battle was strip poker. The package included suggested clothing, which they used. Women had bunny outfits, while men had a suit without buttons, causing the middle of the outfit to be completely open.

The rules were simple. If you cum, you're out. Last one remaining wins. If you forfeited, you could choose your penalty, if you lost, the winner chose the penalty.

Penalty options were: take off a piece of clothing (winner's choice if due to losing, victims choice if due to forfeit), the winner can do what they want to you for one minute, ride a dildo/use a fleshlight for one minute (the defeated chose which one), accept a condition for three rounds (such as "you may only refer to the winner as master", "you must say nya at least once in every sentence", etc. The winner decided the condition, and if they failed, they suffered a penalty of the winner's choice (not a condition)), or drink a shot of hard liquor laced with aphrodisiacs.

In the end, a drunk, naked Will fucked Sitala, who only wore bunny ears and was under the condition to call him husband, failed to pace himself due to the alcohol and came inside her.

"That was fun, husband~." Sitala, riding the high of her victory and enjoying how honest drunk Will was while maintaining his kindness, teased Will.

"The - hic - the game is over. You don't - hic - need to keep calling - calling me that." Will said, confused, hiccuping, and slurring his words.

Sitala said nothing and hugged him.

After a few hours and some intoxicants, Will was back in a condition to continue. Deciding to get back at Sitala, he suggested using the blindfolds and the sound-measuring device for the next contest. Sitala, confident in herself, and being in the lead, agreed.

They walked to the opposite ends of the room and put on the blindfolds. It was somewhat disconcerting, not seeing yourself, but they got used to it and began to stalk across the attic, the floor softly creaking beneath their feet.

Their first contact was just a brush. Will reached out, and his hand barely touched Sitala's hair, but that was enough. Sitala immediately turned around and lunged. Will also reacted, however, stepping diagonally away from Sitala.

Sitala hadn't expected her bold action to fail, so she was wholly unprepared when she felt Will grab her breast and finger her pussy from behind.

She let out a gasp of surprise, then quickly used one of her hands to muffle her moans, remembering what their goal was. She also grabbed his cock with her other hand.

After having his fill of groping her soft chest, Will let go of it and instead moved Sitala's hand away from her mouth and forced it open, then inserted a few of his fingers in, pushing his pointer against the inside of her cheek. This was a clear display of possessiveness but also prevented Sitala from closing her mouth, making it that much more difficult for her to not moan.

Sitala's counterattack wasn't without effect, however. While Will left Sitala wet as a lake, she had drawn precum from him.

Seeing she was having an effect, Sitala decided to step up her attacks and started rubbing her ass against his crotch. It seemed to work, as he started moaning from the stimulation, and even let his hand slip out of her pussy, but then he used the now free hand to line her asshole up with his cock, get her hand off of him, and thrust in her.

They both screamed in pleasure, as Sitala was filled and Will was squeezed, but Sitala was louder. Will used one hand to bend her over as much as he could without having to remove his other hand from her mouth, then started pounding her.

The transition from loving teasing to rough anal sex was hard on Sitala, but she wasn't helpless. She bucked and she squeezed, never giving in, confident in the knowledge that she had crushed bigger men in this position before.

Will slowed down his pounding and leaned in, whispering in Sitala's ear: "I love you. I love you, but you are mine. You are mine, you will submit to me, and your moans and screams will, no, already are echoing through the room. You already lost, so why resist?" When he finished speaking, he gave her ear a noble, then moved onto her neck, slowly and sensually licking it.

His little speech and teasing made Sitala's heart flutter and left her wanting to just surrender and enjoy his love. She knew she was weak to such attacks, so she braced herself for more of them, completely forgetting about, and thus getting surprised by Will thrusting into her again. Her squeal turned into a moan, and she flushed with embarrassment over how little control of her voice she had, which further eroded her resistance.

There was no finishing blow. He just kept fucking her, so the pleasure kept building, and, due to his rough handling, her resistance kept eroding, and eventually, it was just too much and she came.

Will was not immune to her wild bucking and squeezing. He tried to hold on, but he ended up coming with her, which further spurred on her orgasmic cries.

Will pulled out and smacked Sitala's ass. "So, ready to give up? Or do you want to keep going?"

Sitala, knowing when she was beaten, replied: "It's two to two, and there is one more thing we haven't tried: the dolls."

"Alright then," Will chuckled, "but first, let's check the score." He walked over to the device. It told him that the first sound of pleasure came from Sitala, the most sounds of pleasure came from her too (but it was close), and the loudest sound of pleasure came, again from Sitala.

Since Will had no objections, they brought the dolls. Will claimed one and Sitala claimed another. The dolls did take their shape, and each of them moved to the other's doll.

Sitala looked at Will's doll. It was still, eyes closed, penis erect. Her doll was also still, with her eyes closed.

"Until the first orgasm, or until one of us can't continue?" Will asked.

"Until we can't go on." Sitala decided and enveloped the doll's cock with her chest.

She heard a gasp from Will's direction and then felt his tongue invading her pussy. The battle was joined.

Sitala found the doll's penis to be disappointing. It was cold, and neither throbbed nor leaked precum. On the other hand, she felt every move of Wil's tongue, felt it push aside her folds to find sensitive spots, despite it not being in her. Similarly, Will found the doll's pussy cold and dry, the taste like stone, but his cock felt the heavenly softness of Sitala's chest, as well as the warmth and sweat.

Sitala was moaning and knew she wouldn't last long under Will's ministrations, so she decided to change tactics. She let go of her chest with her left hand and instead used it to tickle and fondle Will's balls, and also started sucking on the tip of Will's cock. She too found the taste unsatisfying, but Will's moans more than made up for it.

Not to be outdone, Will stopped eating out the doll, instead fingering it, and crawled up its cold body to fondle one of its breasts and suck on the other, grumbling to himself about the bad taste between moans.

They endured as best they could, with Sitala gritting her teeth as she felt Will's fingers in her pussy and his hand and mouth on her chest, and Will squirming as he felt Sitala's chest and mouth on his penis and her hand on his balls. Their competitiveness spurred them on, both intensifying their attacks in an attempt to make the other cum first.

Sitala broke first, her pussy clenching around absent fingers, milk dripping from her nipples, sucked out, yet lacking anyone to lap it up. She refused to let up, however, and Will soon came with her, his cum staining the doll's chest.

Sitala came first, but she also recovered first. Seeing as her previous tactic hadn't worked out for her, she changed tracks and mounted the doll, fucking it cowgirl.

Will decided that his method was good enough, and simply continued doing what he was already doing.

Soon, however, Will realized that his previous course of action couldn't match Sitala's new one, and so he moved, inserting his cock into the doll's cunt, using both of his hands to pinch its nipples, and kissing it.

This renewed assault caught Sitala off guard, and she slowed down as she felt Will's tongue ravage her mouth without being able to stop it. She tried to get used to it, and she returned to her old pace, but it was clear she was not going to last much longer.

Neither was Will. He had submitted to the wildness of her riding every time she managed to get on top of him, and unless he made her stop soon, this time would be no different.

12