The Overly-Friendly Neighbor

Story Info
Stan the Stud was friendly and creepy.
3.9k words
3.83
4.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
923 Followers

I could not decide what was troubling me, and I was confused as to why he was making me do that in exchange for a bargain.

I moved about the living room, looking out the windows to see if anyone was nearby or someone I might ask for assistance. I was thinking about how I was going to get out of this and what I was going to tell someone about my predicament. I opened the refrigerator, desperate to find anything to calm my nerves because I was going insane from anxiety. But all I could find was the bottle of champagne he was referring to. I grabbed the bottle in my hands and decided to go for it; opening a bottle like that was supposed to be a celebration, but I did not care and poured me a glass. I should open it later; why not do it now?

It tasted great, and I could feel the alcohol calming my anxiety; the first glass was gone quickly, so I invited myself for another. Yes, the alcohol helped me to relax and loosen up.

I picked up the medium-sized dildo as I passed the couch with all the erotic goods in it. It felt realistic in my palm, and I fancied the size, which was unfamiliar to me because my penis was not the biggest. What a feeling it must be to glance down and be sure to have a gigantic penis like that as your own. The dildo was half erected and massy but also half soft with a lifelike texture. I pondered if most guys had a size like that.

Dropping the penis on the couch, I opened the bags and discovered the lingerie I liked the most: it was white with soft yellow fabric laces on the exterior; should I put them on? Since I should pick a pair nonetheless, I set them aside.

Getting down the almost empty glass, I started to undress. After taking off my underwear and socks, I realized that I should have one more drink before continuing. Returning with the glass, I wondered if I should have started with the thong or the garter belt. I began to study the appearance of several models on the internet. They were all gorgeous, and I was a little envious. I discovered that the thong should be worn underneath the garter belt, so I started with the thong and the bra.

Both fitted well and were simple to put on. The thong covered all my genitals. I put on the garter belt and realized that it would be more logical to put on the stockings first and attached them to the four elastic bands before pulling up the garter belt.

The stockings were a thrill. I felt the material carefully in my hands and rolled the stockings up on my legs. The fasteners holding the stockings were difficult to work out, but eventually I got them in the appropriate spot.

Pulling them up to my thighs revealed how slender my legs were--not too skinny, but far too muscular for a powerful man. The material of the stockings gave my skin a fantastic experience.

The stockings were white, but not translucent enough to show the hair on my legs. I fiddled a bit with the garter belt but finally put it into place. The lingerie looked wonderful, and I had to stroll over to check myself out in the mirror. I could hardly recognize myself when I gazed down from my chest to my toes.

I walked straight to the cabin and started setting out some of the party dresses one by one, having to adjust the thong as my dick got bigger and more difficult to cover.

There was a sparkly golden one that really caught my eye. Each lady must look amazing in this dress. After looking at the zipper on the back and putting it on, I saw that it had a ribbon tied to it that helped me pull and zip it up.

Turning around once more in front of the mirror, I was astounded by the outcome and felt as though someone else was in the room with me.I forced myself to avoid looking into my own face inside the mirror so I could continue to imagine seeing somebody's other sexy body.

It was already half past two when I returned to the table and took another sip from the glass. I realized that I must have spent ninety minutes since I had opened the bottle of champagne. I was starting to feel a little peckish. This one croissant was not much of a breakfast. I realized that the outfit was almost complete when I went to check on the heels that were delivered. The black-colored ones stood out a bit. However, the golden glitter all over them complemented the dress's color well. I sat down, finding it easy to slide my feet into those stilettos. As I sat there, staring down my legs and down my heels, my arousal increased.

My erection felt like it was pushing against the nylon fabric of my thong. As I touched my genitals, I was not sure if I should push them down or stroke my cock to get rid of the erection. It was apparent, with my palm rolling over the thong's cloth, that I would not be lowering my arousal. I was looking around, but I could not find anything that could take my mind off feeling horny. I reached for the dildo again, and I was holding a large black one in my hand this time.

I was not sure why I was playing about with the dildo, fondling it up and down over my cock. I was enjoying the scenario that Marco had gotten me into, so I ignored my feelings for Marco and continued treating my dick.

I massaged the dildo over the cloth and then realized that I was tugging it inside the thong, which meant that I had two dicks inside my underwear. The dildo was somewhat sticky on my flesh there. I fancied my dick was more slick and easier to run over.

Since I did not have any lubricant, I dipped the dildo into the champagne glass until about the entire thickness of the glass was inside. As I drew it out, I found myself putting the dildo's tip inside my mouth, not to splash anything around. I must have looked quite queer having this dildo inside my mouth, so I wet it a bit more with my saliva and put it back inside the thong. It felt so good! But then it got sticky again, so I had to smooth it again, and as I had the dildo between my lips again, I realized that I smelled like my own genitalia. What the hell was I doing?

With the other hand, I grabbed my dick and started stroking it. It did not take me long to reach a peak, so I jazzed a large load into my other hand.

I saw myself sitting there on the couch, my jizz in my hand and my party dress making me look both ridiculous and magnificent at the same time, and I had no idea where to go. I wanted to get up and rush to the kitchen sink, but I was too helpless to walk in those heels. There was no way I could dash over without spilling the jizz all over the place. I noticed the glass and gingerly slid the cum inside, the liquid pouring down from the edge and mixing with the remaining champagne.

I gently planted my feet and started walking towards the kitchen. Walking in those heels was something new for me. I could feel the tightness in my legs as the heels pulled up on my ankles. Being not the tallest person, the heels made me feel elevated. Although my posture was bad at first, I was able to watch my movements in the mirror from a distance, and once I reached the sink, I felt instantly more at ease.

From a distance, I could see myself move in the mirror and immediately improved my posture. The first steps were hard, but upon reaching the sink, I felt more comfortable at once. After I had cleaned myself, I made my way to the mirror and spined around in front of it so I could view myself from every aspect.

After taking a few more steps and learning how to avoid falling or breaking my ankle, I knew I was going to get better. After all, how can those models walk the catwalk? I staggered over to grab my phone and started watching videos on YouTube that taught me how to walk in heels. I spent some time practicing, just experimenting, until my phone beeped and I saw Marco's message.

"I hope Lydia is having a good time. It is good to know that the ship is not empty. I am rushing, so I think I can get there by 4 o'clock. Have you managed to find an outfit? If so, please send me a picture so I can take a look. Regards, Marco"

At 4 o'clock? That was still 75 minutes away. I was happy that I did not have to rush to get ready for him. Rush for what? As if I were his companion waiting for him. It appears like he had no idea what I was doing all the while. Are there no cameras in the living room? Was he busy? Didn't he have time to check, if he could have?

So there was no need to rush things because I was already dressed. I looked in the mirror once more and started to consider taking some photos from my finest angle.

As the sun started to set behind the hills, I experimented with a few different poses. I went to the sliding door and opened it to step outside, but then it was already sunk. Thinking that I might get a better view from upstairs, I climbed the stairs by placing one heel sideways next to the other. I opened the hatch at the ceiling and looked about to see if anyone was nearby. There was nobody to see on the other boats or on the shore, so I got up to a stand and crossed to the other side of the ship to get the best view. I stayed in a crouch, not sure if anyone could spot me.

I returned to the trap door after getting some amazing pictures of the sun setting behind the hills, but when I pulled the lever, the door did not move. Did I really forget that a key is required to enter a house, silly thing?

I noticed that passengers were arriving to board their ships, so even though it was still very warm, I bowed down more to hide beneath the seats on the upper deck.

I grabbed my phone and contacted Marco, explaining that I locked myself out on the top level and that I was unable to return where no one could see me. I also informed him that since I was already dressed as a woman, I was worried that someone could stop by and ask questions.

Marco's response did take long time: "A bit silly, you crazy babe. As you were putting yourself in this situation, and I'm not able to give you a hack to enter the insides, follow my new instructions and go to the left side of the machine room and locate another parcel that he had forgotten to put inside.There is a selection of wigs inside; choose one that immediately catches your eye and put it on. However, if you are wearing a wig and appear to be a female at all, people would prefer to think a gorgeous lady is waiting for me. It must be that way! Seeing someone on a neighbour's ship dressed in female clothing but with male features would really raise questions."

The wigs were all quite attractive, but the long blond one was soaring into my eyes, so I quickly opened the plastic package, read the instructions, and heaved the wig backwards over my head. I looked at my phone to make sure I was positioning the wig properly in the center of my head. A few strands of hair fell into my line of sight, so I gently pushed them back behind my ears and brushed the curly hair with my fingers. The result looked amazing, and I was really pleased with how it turned out. No one would ever assume that, from a distance, I am a man dressed in women's clothing.

Recalling all the previous hours, I was starting to feel a little horny again. I had wanked myself not much more than two hours ago, but again, I would be able to go off within minutes. I took one of the light blankets and made myself comfortable on one of the chairs. A man with two kids was passing by, and I waved them as confidently as I could. Another fifteen minutes would pass before Marco would arrive. I waited for him while nervously stroking the blanket to make things appear firm.I moved into my new apartment. My neighbor Mr. Stan was there. He was friendly--too friendly. The guy watched me bend over and pick up boxes while rubbing the lump in his pants. Most girls would be repulsed by the old pervert. But not me... old fuckers turned me on.

A few days later I stepped outside to get the mail. The front door blew shut and locked. I was left outside barefoot, wearing a skimpy top and shorty shorts. No phone. No keys. I shivered in the freezing wind. "Fuck me!"

"Blondie you shouldn't swear."

"What?" I spun around. "Mr. Stan, I just locked myself out of the apartment."

"That was stupid as sin."

"I didn't know stupid was a sin."

"It is Sara, but don't get your panties in an uproar." Stan pulled out a screwdriver. "I'll get your lock open. I used to be a burglar."

"What?"

"B & E. Breaking and entering was my specialty. Now girl get your jiggly ass out of the way." He gripped my butt, pushing me aside. "Sara you look like you're in high school."

"Dammit, I'm nineteen and a half."

"A half?" He laughed. "Sugar, you got nice tits, teardrop tits. What are they, C's?" I stood there dumbfounded. "What's your bra size? I used to sell ladies lingerie."

"I wear a 32b."

"Hmm, they look bigger." He stared at my chest and my nipples grew hard. "You must be wearing a padded bra. Girl that's false advertising." He undid the top buttons on my blouse. "A pretty girl should flaunt her cleavage."

He looked up. "What kind of tits you got? Tear-drop, round, cones, or saggy?" I didn't answer. A second later Stan pried the screwdriver into the lock and opened the door. "There, now show me your tits."

"I WILL NOT!"

"Blondie, if someone does you a favor you should show some appreciation. Appreciation with nipples."

"Okay you pervert!" I pulled the t-shirt up, revealing a padded bra with pink lace.

"Dammit, I truly hate padded bras. Might as well stuff your tits with tissue paper." He grinned. "Let me see the REAL you. Show me your naked boobs."

"B-but sir... I don't even know your last name?"

"Stud. The ladies call me Stan the Stud. I used to be a porn star."

"Very funny." I reached back and undid the clasp, letting my tits fall out and bounce. I stood there topless, with my hard nipples poking out in the cold air.

"You like my pointy puppies."

"Never seen nips that big on small tits."

"My tits aren't small!" Without asking me, his rough hands reached out and squeezed my tits. A man old enough to be my father was groping my boobs.

He played with my tits, weighing them, squeezing them, pulling on my nips. "You're a slut, aren't you?"

"I'm not a slut... But sometimes I feel like a slut...like now."

Without warning Stan kissed me. A rough sloppy kiss. His lips mashed against mine as his tongue snaked into my mouth. It wasn't a good kiss, but I'd never been more aroused. He pulled my hard nipples as his tongue explored my mouth.

As we kissed, I felt something hard poking against my mound. Apparently I gave him a stiffy. He pressed it into me. "Show me your panties. I'm a panty expert."

"No way guy! We're outside on the sidewalk, and my nipples are frozen."

"Then let's go inside before your nips fall off." He yanked me into my apartment and shut the door. "Now show me or I'll rip your shorts off." Flipping him off I tugged down my shorts, revealing my white panties.

"Cotton panties, really? What are you twelve? Sara you should wear a sexy thong." He looked at my panties and winked. "Are you blonde in both places? I'll bet you are. Show me your naked pussy."

"No way! You've seen enough already."

"Look outside girlie. It's snowing. I just saved your twat from freezing and falling off. Now show me your grateful cunt."

My brain said No, but my pussy screamed YES!... For some reason this old guy made my juices boil. Watching his eyes I slid the cotton panties down to my knees...exposing my vee of blonde pubes, pointing down to my glistening slit.

Stan actually growled. I froze when he yanked my panties down and off my ankles. The horny man eyeballed my body as I stood there naked and vulnerable. Like all naked girls I knew what was coming...and I secretly yearned for it.

Stan pulled down his zipper. I watched breathlessly as he yanked out his throbbing erection.

"Here's Mr. Happy!"

"Wow sir...Mr. Happy is huge!" It stuck straight up, rigid, veiny and uncircumcised. His prick was way bigger than other guys I'd been with....and thick as my wrist. Burning tingles zipped through my twat.

"You like a big-fat-boner, don't you Sara?" I nodded as my pussy dripped. "I told you I used to be a porn star. So don't scared of my super-thick cock." He smiled. "Open your mouth and lube up my prick or it'll tear your virgin pussy... Rip it up like pink tissue paper."

I wasn't a virgin but I was scared of his pussy-ripping prick. Stan touched the huge knob to my lips. I took it in my mouth. I'd never sucked an uncircumcised cock before. I felt weird tonguing that loose flap of foreskin.

But a girl's got to suck. Bobbing my blonde head I sucked Stan's shaft, slathering it in saliva. I even sucked and lubed his hairy balls.

Stan pushed me on the sofa and spread my legs. His saliva-slick prick moved to my slit. My hips instinctively pushed forward. "Holy shit..." The guy's girth surprised me. His fat cock shoved in hard, stretching and tearing my pussy walls. I groaned, spreading my legs wider.

The thing felt like a baseball bat.

I closed my eyes when he'd pushed deeper but opened them and saw an old man staring at me like I was a piece of fuck-meat. I was fuck-meat, prime fuck-meat. My pussy gushed and burned as I humped his boner.

"Hot damn, I love screwing naughty little girls."

"I-I'm not a little girl...I'm nineteen and a half." Stan laughed as he fucked harder. His fat log of a prick triggered something inside me. Stan whispered, "Time to grind the corn." He lifted his prick, grinding his rigid shaft against my aroused clitty.

I whimpered in joy. I'd never felt anything so good.

"Like big dicks, don't you princess?" I nodded, biting my lip. "You like big dicks, and I like pointy tits." He grabbed my boobs. "Girlie we were meant to screw."

My head flew back as he sucked my tits and hammered deep into my fuck-tunnel. I felt every plunge, every inch, every throb. Stan rode me like I was a wild filly. I took his cock deeper and harder...

Soon the unbelievable happened...His long cock plunged so deep it hit my cervix! He went where no man had gone before! Stan the Stud pummeled the bottom of my cunt...I squirmed in erotic bliss. Soon I felt that familiar burn in my tummy. My pussy bounced up with his fuck strokes, taking his cock balls-deep.

"Ouch, that hurt!"

"Sorry Sara, did I pop your cherry?"

"Whatever dude, just keep fucking... The longer we screwed, the hotter I got. Soon my cunt was a searing fuck-pit. I twisted around Stan's boner as my pointy tits hit his chest.

"Wow Sara, you fucking love to screw." Stan laughed and slammed so deep my pussy spasmed.

"OHH FUCK!!" A toe-curling orgasm ripped through my body. My convulsing cunt clamped his shaft. Stan groaned and spewed, shooting jism deep inside my fuck-hole. He kept humping as bubbly cum dripped down my crack.

Stan cupped my boobs, hugging me from behind. My body tingled with orgasmic aftershocks. Then I felt something hard in the crack of my ass. "Sara sweetie, are you ready for part two?"

"What's that."

"Anal sex."

"NO WAY STAN. I've never done that!"

"Of course not, you're a virgin...or were until I popped your cherry." He laughed. "Now it's time to give up your anal cherry. I'm an expert cherry popper."

I bit my lip as Stan pushed my legs up, lifting my asshole for his pleasure. Before I knew it his stiff prick punched into my puckered anus. "OWWW...don't do that so hard... I hate it!"

Stan laughed as he pounded my asshole so hard the sofa squeaked. I could stop this ass-assault with one word...But instead I allowed myself to be sodomized. Stan's prick slammed so deep that my teeth rattled. I felt every inch of his manhood pushing up my anal canal. His big, meaty cock reamed me out.

Soon, the pain stopped. I crouched doggie style, groaning as Stan packed my ass with hard cockmeat.

"Do you like it now, Sara? Do you like getting your asshole reamed out?"

"Oh yes...God yes...F-fuck me Stan the Stud! Anal feels awesome! " My hips rocked back to his hammering prick. "Do it to me! Fuck my butt!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
923 Followers
12