Part 01: The Owner of My Lonely Heart

Story Info
Online chatroom leads to an unexpected encounter.
2.2k words
4.22
6.6k
8

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met online, in a chat room, M4M. No agenda, no fetishes, just guys looking for other guys. We started out chatting, opening up about our desires and needs and the satisfaction missing in our lives. After weeks of near misses we finally met for coffee.

We both had used pictures that were probably ten years old. We both were a bit gray now, and on the overweight side of "average" bodies. But he was handsome and charming. He was a few inches over 6' tall, broad strong shoulders, thick arms and legs, and his belly had the hardness of a man who played football in his youth and still did sit-ups despite the extra inches. He had dark blue eyes that lit up when he smiled or laughed. Clean shaven, he seemed to admire my beard which had gone gray but was neatly trimmed.

We met at a coffee shop in a nearby suburb, far enough from home for me to feel safe from anyone I knew. Over coffee we expanded on our histories. He was divorced, 2 grown children, and lived alone in a condo in a lakefront tower. He was a builder by trade, and had been a project manager for several years. I was married, also 2 grown children, with a house in the suburbs where my wife and I slept in separate rooms. We weren't out of love, just out of sex. It was something she never enjoyed, so as the years passed I looked elsewhere for affection. I had always been attracted to men. I frequented male dating sites, and occasionally met someone for mutual blowjobs.

In the chat room he claimed he had a thick 8" dick. He had posted a few photos of it. His cock was lovely. I considered myself a connoisseur of male genitalia, spending more time looking at cocks and porn, than actually engaging in sampling the products. But his smile and the pictures of his cock compelled me to meet him.

I told him I was more of a submissive partner when I was with another man, focusing on pleasing him, and making sure we parted with smiles on our faces. I admitted I had never been fucked by a man, and though I had tasted cum I never swallowed the other guys load.

"Well, you might not have a choice if we get to that," he said. I cocked my head and looked at him skeptically. "I might not pull out if you're sucking and I cum."

"I don't have a choice?" I asked. Truth is, the thought of that sent the blood flowing to my dick. I took a sip of coffee.

"I like to be spontaneous. If you're an awesome cocksucker then you deserve the prize." He chuckled and downed the rest of his extra-large coffee. "You ready to do this?"

I hesitated. "Well..."

He stood, pushing the chair back with his legs. The sound of the chair scraping the floor echoed through the shop. Several people turned and I'm sure they noticed the bulge in his trousers. He walked to the door and out into the sunlight.

I jumped up leaving our coffee cups on the table and joined him by our cars. "Where? Where are you going? You live downtown, and we can't go to my place."

"We're building houses in a sub-division about a mile away. We can use one of the finished units." I looked into his eyes, let my gaze drift down to his crotch. I could see his erection had gotten bigger.

"I'll follow you." He drove slowly so I didn't lose him in traffic. It gave me time to play out in my head the possible scenarios awaiting me. Once I make a date to meet a guy I spend the drive over thinking of excuses NOT to go through with it, but the desire to meet someone, hold someone, taste him and make him cum overwhelms my reluctance. So, I follow him into the sub-division and when he stops I tell him, hey my wife called, family emergency I have to go let's reschedule could have been fun but we'll see next time btw nice houses.

Of course that didn't happen. He turned into the new construction, a winding road that passed skeletal frames of future homes, until we reached a cul de sac with four completed homes. The lots weren't landscaped, surrounded by dirt and mud and crates. We pulled into a driveway by the first house. He hopped out of his truck, opened a shiny metal box in the truck bed and withdrew a backpack.

"Come in to my parlor..." He had wicked smile and he laughed like a vampire. He unlocked the front door and we entered the empty house. "These will be the models the realtors use to sell the properties, so they're fully functional." He led me through a short tour of the main floor, and then upstairs to the bedrooms.

I was starting to feel more at ease with the situation but had a thought. "It's a nice place, but what if someone comes in to show the house?"

"Not going to happen. The houses are ready but we're not ready to start showing them to buyers. We have the entire sub-division to ourselves. In fact," he stopped, pulled me close and kissed me. My body stiffened in panic but it passed when he slipped his tongue into my mouth. "If we want we can christen each model or go fuck in the cul de sac."

He released me and tossed the backpack to me. "Open it, you're going to need what's in it." Inside the pack were 2 towels, a bar of soap, water-based lube, a pack of condoms and a 10" lifelike dildo complete with throbbing veins, a nut sack and a suction cup on the base.

"What have you planned for me?"

"It's simple. You want to suck my cock. I want you to suck it, but I want more. I want you to understand what it means to be with me."

"What does it mean? What do YOU mean?" My anxiety was returning.

"Go in the bathroom." He pointed behind me. The bathroom had a large tub with Jacuzzi jets. Next to the tub was a separate shower stall with enough space for 3 or 4 people. There was a standard shower head, several jets that would spray from 3 walls and a large head above to rain down on whoever was lucky enough to buy this model.

"It's nice," I said. "Are we going to shower?"

"Eventually. But first you must know the rules." His smile was gone, replaced by a stern, almost angry face. "If you're committed to doing this with me you have to understand what I expect. You want to suck my cock. You have to earn it. You have to promise yourself to me. Me alone."

"Are we getting married?" I asked, too nervous to laugh. I sounded confrontational.

"No. Don't be impertinent. I want to reward you, but you must submit. My will, my rules, your obedience. Then your reward." He unzipped and pull out his cock. It wasn't hard, but it looked thick, red and ready. "Undress."

"But..."

"Don't speak! Take off your clothes!" He unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. His chest was hairy and his pecs were solid masses. Sitting on the edge of the tub he removed his shoes and socks and then his pants. He stood before me, naked. Hairy arms, hairy legs. Thick forearms and muscular biceps. His thighs were enormous. He shook his head, frowning, and in a low, angry voice said, "Take off your fucking clothes."

I obeyed. Hands shaking I pulled my shirt over my head, removed my shoes and socks and pants while standing. Naked in front of him I felt insignificant. He was large and muscular and well-tanned. I felt pale and feeble.

He looked me up and down. He smiled. "Now, kneel in the shower." I stepped into the stall, the floor cold on my feet. I kneeled and faced him. He walked into the stall. "You know how wild animals mark their territory?"

"They piss on it?" He smiled, he seemed pleased I knew the answer.

"Yes. And now I'm going to mark my territory. Now I claim you." He pointed his cock at my chest and a hot stream of urine splashed on me, first my right nipple, then left. He aimed at my cock, and splashed his urine on me. Despite the terror I felt, my cock was getting stiff.

He stopped the stream, and said, "Look at me." I stared at the floor. He grabbed my chin, and pulled my head up, and said, "Look into my eyes. I am not fucking around here. Open your mouth." I did as he commanded and a stream of hot piss hit my face. I closed my mouth. He stopped peeing and slapped my cheek with his cock. "Open. Your. Mouth." Again I obeyed and stared into his face while his urine splashed into my mouth and rolled off my tongue and down my chin. It was salty and bitter and I could taste the coffee he'd drunk not an hour earlier. He held the stream again and said, "Now, turn around, elbows down, ass up." I moved into position and felt the hot stream splash on my ass. He reached down and pulled my cheeks apart and pissed on my hole.

He finished. "Back on your knees. You were good, so you get a little reward. Kiss it." He held his cock near my face. I leaned forward and kissed the tip. "Good. Now lick it. Lick the piss off of it." Again I leaned forward and licked, tasting the bitter urine. His cock was getting hard. He grabbed my chin and forced his thumb into my mouth, opening it wide. He fed his cock to me, sliding it in as far as he could without choking me. It was thick and I had to be careful not to scrape my teeth on it. Holding my head with both hands he began pumping my mouth. I heard awful noises as his cock tried to slide deeper into my throat. "Your mouth belongs to me. It's my hole now. No one else can use it."

Saliva ran down my chin each time he drew back, and each time he forced himself back toward my throat I went Glargh! My knees ached from the hard shower floor. Tears were filling my eyes and I could barely see his face, but knew I dare not struggle or fight him.

"You wanted it, and here it is!" Without warning he came in my mouth. I gagged and coughed but he kept his dick in my mouth as he finished cumming. "Swallow it!" His cock popped out of my mouth and I fell to the shower floor. He knelt next to me, and cradling my head, he said, "This concludes today's lesson. Swallow my cum. It's your reward for being a good student."

I swallowed the cum in my mouth. Like his pee it was salty and a little bitter. Or maybe it was the taste of his urine. He stood up and turned on the overhead shower and the wall jets and I was hit with a shock of cold water, but after a few seconds it warmed. He reached for the bar of soap and helped me to my feet. I was shaky. He held me close and began washing me. I leaned into him, my head resting on his chest, and he whispered, "You're mine now. You got what you came for, but now your mine." He turned my face up toward his and gently kissed me. "I can still taste my cum on your tongue. Did you like it?"

"Not how I expected to get it," I answered, my voice soft and hoarse.

"The next time will be easier. First time is a shock. You have to know what you signed up for." His voice was soft, and conversational, as it had been when we met at the coffee shop.

After the shower, clean and refreshed, I dressed and said I should be going. He asked if I can find my way out of the sub-division. Sure, I'll be fine.

At the door he said he'd had fun, and looked forward to meeting again. I nodded and went on my way.

I drove a few miles from the house, found a secluded spot to park on a quiet tree-lined street. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like I had been crying, my eyes red and glassy. My cheeks were pink and hot. I realized I still had my erection. I looked around for anyone walking nearby. The street was empty. I pulled my cock out and using the precum as lube I stroked for a few minutes, catching my load in my left hand. Realizing I had nothing to wipe it on I licked it off my hand, savoring it, and realizing it tasted like his cum. Drying my hand on my pants, I reached for my phone. I typed a text message to my master and said, "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. I look forward to seeing you soon."