The Oxford Stash

Story Info
Emilia Clarke and Emma Watson get dreadfully messy!
5.4k words
3.81
9.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One bright summer day at Oxford University, Emma Watson strode out of the campus gates heading for the gymnasium a short walk away. Having just been through a long hard day of studying, she felt the need to unwind for a while, leaving Uni behind her for the rest of the evening.

Sporting a smart outfit and a backpack over her shoulder. She swept her long brown hair behind her ears as she put her earphones in, pulling out her phone to listen to some music.

She wore glossy black heels and shiny latex leggings, accompanied by a neatly pressed white shirt and black blazer. Her latex leggings squeaked quietly as she walked, clinging snuggly to her slender figure.

Meanwhile, on the other end of campus Emilia Clarke had also just finished studying in the library. She, too, decided to hit the gym, looking to burn off a load of frustration.

She wore a similarly smart outfit, sporting red heels, Matt black latex leggings, a white branded T-shirt and a red blazer. With her lush brown hair tied back in a loose ponytail.

Upon reaching the gym, Emma changed into some activewear. Swapping her latex leggings for lycra and her shirt for a sports bra. As she put all her stuff in a locker, Emilia entered, cheerfully saying Hi as she passed by. Emma hadn't noticed her and continued humming along to her music that drowned out everything around her.

Emilia scoffed as Emma walked off without saying a word, not noticing her earphones concealed beneath her hair.

"Hi, how're you?" Emilia said mockingly under her breath, assuming Emma was ignoring her. Emilia shrugged it off and got changed, slipping into some baby blue sportswear, spending a few moments adjusting herself once she had changed, tucking her boobs neatly into her bra and pulling up her leggings.

Emma hopped onto one of the treadmills and began a run, still humming quietly to her tunes. Just as Emilia turned to head in, she saw that Emma's locker was still open, having not entirely shut all the way.

Feeling mischievous, she went over and peered inside. Seeing most of Emma's belongings casually thrown in. Laying on top of her bag and smart clothes were a pair of lacy red underwear.

"Ooh, spicy." Emilia giggled, giving them a quick sniff as she scrunched them up in her hand, carefully sneaking them back to her own locker and hastily stuffing them into her bag. What she'd do with them, she had no idea, a trophy maybe? Sneak them back next time she saw her? Either way, it would teach her a lesson for ignoring people. Or so Emilia thought.

She shut her locker and headed in, jumping onto one of the many exercise bikes and starting her workout--both of them working up a brutal sweat.

****

After a good two-hour workout, Emma finished up her routine with some light stretches, wiping the sweat off her forehead and strode back to the changing room.

Emilia finished around the same time, heading back to the changing room and taking the weight off her feet for a few minutes. She, too, began changing. Making sure to leave her bag tucked out of sight in her locker.

Emma sorted through her clothes as she changed, thinking she was losing her mind when she couldn't find her underwear anywhere. She huffed tiredly as she reluctantly got changed without her knickers.

Rechecking her locker after she'd changed, they definitely weren't where she left them.

A few lockers away, Emilia had also just finished changing. She smiled and plucked her red lacy trophy from her bag, sniffing them again.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Emma spotted her underwear in Emilia's hands. She did a double-take, unsure if that was what she was really seeing. Emma approached slowly, and sure enough, there they were in Emilia's hands.

"Uh, excuse me! What the fuck are doing? Those are my underwear!" She barked.

Emilia jumped, not knowing what to say, as she quickly stuffed them into her latex leggings. Emma grabbed her by the arm, hoping to make her pull them back out, but Emilia backed away.

"Woah. Easy tiger! What are you talking about? I haven't got anything." Emilia protested, yanking her arm free.

Emma scoffed, trying to grab the front of her trousers. "Yeah, sure you don't."

Emilia kept backing away, knocking her hands aside when she tried to grab her.

Emma sighed angrily, "I'm sick of people fucking around with me!" She snapped. Grabbing Emilia by the back of her head, gripping her hair tightly as she dragged her from the changing room and out into the hallway.

Emilia wrestled with her, trying to pry her hands out of her hair as Emma dragged her down the hallway heading for the reception. However, Emma spotted an open storage room to their left. Changing direction moments later, taking her inside, Emilia wondered what she would do with her.

"You know what. Fuck it... I'm going to teach you a lesson! You make a single sound, and I'll leave you here naked!" Said Emma. Locking the door behind them.

Emma held onto her tightly, grabbing some zip ties she saw sitting on a shelf nearby. She then kicked a chair out from the corner of the room and forced Emilia to sit down.

Next to where she found the zip ties, she grabbed a tatty looking cloth and began wrapping it around Emilia's face, forcing her mouth open so she could gag her.

Emma began tying her down, strapping her to the chair with zip ties by her wrists and ankles, ensuring she couldn't go anywhere in a hurry. Emilia continued protesting, groaning uncomfortably as she tugged at the zip ties.

Emma saw a bulge in Emilia's leggings. She pried them open and pulled her underwear out.

"Since you like stuffing things down your pants, why don't I fill them back up for you, huh?" She grumbled, strolling off down the aisles of the storage room to see what she could find.

Sifting through various boxes of cleaning equipment, old paperwork and broken parts of gym machines, she came across an entire shelf covered with a sheet, down the bottom out of sight of prying eyes until today.

Pulling back the sheet, Emma revealed a stash of wonders someone had hidden away. One could only assume it was some kind of messy event, as the items consisted of six ten litre bottles of coloured slime, twenty-four cans of sprayable foam and another six ten litre bottles of something called jelly mix. All topped with a few rolls of bondage tape.

Emma smiled, biting her lips as she nodded. "Oh, this will do nicely! Someone's going to get utterly ruined with these, and it's not whoever put them here." She giggled, stuffing her panties into her pocket and grabbing a few bottles of pink slime.

"You'll never guess what I've found!" She sang merrily, placing the bottles of slime in front of Emilia.

Emilia's eyes widened as she started shaking her head, trying to beg Emma to let her go, but her words were muffled by the cloth gagging her. She struggled with the zip ties holding her down, desperately trying to force herself free to no avail.

Emma soon disappeared behind her to fetch some more of the goodies she'd found, bringing over as much as she could carry until it was all laid out in front of them.

As a precaution, Emma checked the door was locked, worried someone might interrupt her blissful revenge. She found a long broom and propped it against the door handle, wedging it against it so no one could open the door unexpectedly.

Emilia groaned uncomfortably as she tried to plead with Emma, still struggling at her restraints. Before getting started, Emma unwrapped the bondage tape and began biting off large sections of it. She neatly wrapped it around the bottoms of Emilia's leggings, pulling them tight around her ankles and tucking them into itself to seal everything up.

"Where to start? Hmm." She muttered, picking up one of the bottles of pink slime and opening it. Emilia struggled furiously as Emma approached her and pulled the front of her leggings open.

"So, are you ready to learn your lesson? Are you going to apologise for stealing my clothes?" She said firmly.

Emilia nodded, trying to speak, but her gag muffled her words. Emma shook her head, smiling as she brought the bottle closer.

"I'm so sorry. I can't hear you. What's that?" Said Emma, on the cusp of pouring the bottle's contents into her leggings.

Emilia gave a muffled cry, thrashing in the chair as she tried to get Emma to stop. But Emma shrugged and tipped the bottle forward, sending a stream of thick pink slime oozing into her latex leggings, pooling between her crotch.

Emilia groaned as the front of her leggings began to bulge. Her knickers quickly soaked through as Emma poured the whole ten-litre bottle into her leggings.

Emma watched the expressions on Emilia's face as she emptied the first bottle. Instead of seeing disgust or discomfort, she saw her trying to hold back moans of ecstasy. Emilia's thighs began to swell as pink slime gradually oozed down her legs.

Emma smiled as she grabbed a bottle of red jelly mix, cracking the lid open and wasting no time pouring it straight into Emilia's slimy panties. Making her latex bulge even more as the slimy jelly mixture gushed into them, landing with wet, heavy plops as it joined the slime.

She had to pour it in gradually, as Emilia almost kept overflowing. So Emma squeezed the colossal bulge, pushing the slime and jelly down her thighs and around her hips. Before long, the jelly was slowly creeping past her knees.

"Oh! Is that a lip bite, I see? You dirty bitch." Emma giggled. Observing Emilia's face as she bit the cloth gag, stopping her from moaning aloud.

Emma let go of Emilia's leggings as she put the empty bottle down, allowing the latex to snap back into place, trapping the slimy jelly mixture inside. Fancying some fun, Emma squeezed the massive bulge in Emilia's leggings, forcing it to ooze around her hips and down to her butt.

Emilia gasped blissfully as Emma kept smooshing the mess inside her leggings. "Look at you squirm! Oh, this is going to be very fun!" She said, cracking open another bottle of pink slime and dumping it into Emilia's latex, giving the material a shake to help send everything down as her pussy drowned in gunge.

The sound of wet, sticky squelching grew more prominent as Emilia squirmed. Tons of slime and jelly gradually slid beneath her succulent butt, causing her to slide around very easily inside her watertight leggings.

Emma shook the bottle to make sure she got every drop of slime from it before throwing it aside and kneeling in front of her, squeezing her squishy deformed thighs, pushing all the lumpy gunge back up towards her crotch. Emilia moaned blissfully as the front of her leggings bulged again. Her head fell back as she sighed deeply, feeling it all ooze across her skin.

"Twenty litres of gunge! Mmm. How about some foam next? Let's see how full I can make you." Emma giggled, pushing her hair back as she reached over for several cans of spray foam.

Emilia looked down to see Emma grinning as she vigorously shook two cans of foam. She moaned breathily, chewing on the rag gagging her as Emma attached extension hoses to the foam cans and then slid them into the top of Emilia's leggings.

Still kneeling before her, Emma watched Emilia writhe blissfully. Her eyes glistened with energetic mischief as she squeezed the nozzles of both cans, unleashing two large jets of foam into Emilia's ruined latex.

The cans roared as the ends of the hoses spluttered before soft creamy foam erupted from them, causing Emilia's crotch area to bulge rapidly, quickly spreading down her thighs and towards her knees, pushing all the gunge down with it, mixing into a creamy slimy mixture.

The latex leggings stretched as foam spread throughout them, evenly filling out her hips. Meanwhile, Emilia gasped intensely, muffled by her gag. She grasped the legs of the chair firmly, breathing heavily as foam oozed across her skin.

Emma bit her lips as she watched Emilia's hips and thighs swell rapidly, giving the cans an extra shake to ensure she used every last drop. Once filled, Emma unclipped the extended hosed from the top of the cans so she could easily swap them for new ones.

She noticed a load of foam starting to ooze from the top of her leggings, dripping to the floor slowly as her leggings struggled to hold so much mess.

"Bursting at the seams! Lovely stuff." Emma giggled, looking around to see if she could find anything to stop Emilia's leggings from leaking.

Emilia gasped blissfully as she squirmed, the wealth of gunge trapped inside her leggings squelching whenever she moved. The bottoms of her legs bulged heavily as all the pink slime settled, pushed down by all the foam now oozing around her hips.

"How about some more of this jelly? You've got loads of room left in those leggings. I bet you can fit all of this stuff in there." Said Emma, cracking open a bottle of green jelly mix and pouring it straight in.

The bottle sucked air in as jelly plopped out, landing inside Emilia's utterly ruined leggings, bulging heavily as the jelly chunks gradually disappeared into the mixture of slimy foam. The squelching only got more intense as her leggings filled, the bottoms of her legs struggling to hold it all in as they stretched, her feet slowly disappearing beneath them.

"Feels good, does it?" Said Emma, casting the empty bottle aside and standing back to admire her handy work. She leaned forward to remove the gag and let Emilia moan freely.

Emilia gasped, still writhing blissfully in the wealth of gunge inside her leggings. "You bitch."

Emma laughed, holding the gag, ready to shut her up again. "Oh, is someone feeling bad for stealing my stuff!? Or because I've found out your naughty secret kink?"

"It's gonna be fun watching you walk across campus filled with that crap! Or I could just leave you tied up in here for someone else to find you." Said Emma, toying with the gag as she circled her slowly.

Emilia groaned, afraid of either option, but realised she wasn't getting out of this easily unless she could humiliate Emma too.

"Don't leave me here. Please... I don't want everyone to see me like this!" She whimpered. Still biting her lips as gunge oozed between her crotch.

Emma giggled, thinking of ways she could parade Emilia through the campus, feeling especially nasty "Fine. Through the campus, it is. Guess I need to tie those leggings up then. I don't want all that mess leaking out before you get outside. Maybe I can't pack some more gunge in. There's plenty of room left in them."

Emilia groaned again. "Please! Just let me go. Haven't you done enough already?" Pulling at her restraints as she began to tear up.

"I'm just sick of people fucking with me! I've had enough shit from my lecturers. Then constantly being teased by those bitches from law and justice. Then you stealing my clothes!" Emma snapped, grabbing Emilia's cheeks tightly, squeezing her face.

She sighed as she let go, throwing the gag at the wall. Stopping to think about what she'd done. Maybe she'd overreacted a little. But no matter what, it was too late to turn back now.

Emma began untying her, cutting the zip ties away carefully, not cutting Emilia or the bondage tape on her ankles sealing in all the gunge.

Emilia stroked her wrists once they'd been freed, feeling slightly sore from pulling at them constantly. However, she spotted a pile of the unused ones Emma had close by.

As soon as she was free, she heaved herself up, grabbing Emma and pushing her back far enough to spin her around and throw her onto the chair. Emma gasped as everything happened in the blink of an eye. Before she could react, Emilia was already tying her down with zip ties.

"What the fuck? No, let me go! Let me fucking go!" Emma protested, thrashing at the zip ties holding her to the chair.

Emilia laughed, pulling her super slippery leggings up, looking around for something to tie around her waist to hold them up.

"Let me go!" Emma protested, almost tipping the chair over as she tried to escape.

Emilia sighed, wrapping some rope around the top of her leggings, so she didn't have to keep pulling them up. She grabbed Emma's underwear and used them to gag her, tying them gently behind her head.

Emma stomped her feet as she cried, realising she'd soon meet the same messy fate.

Emilia grinned as she grabbed some foam cans, slipping the extended hoses out of her leggings and sliding them into Emma's. She exclaimed excitedly as she had an idea, so far not uttering a word to Emma.

Emilia shuffled off down the storage room, searching for more rope or something she could use to seal the top of Emma's leggings.

"Going to humiliate me, are you. Well, let's see how you like it. Just need to make sure you're not going to leak everywhere before we get started." Emilia giggled. Tugging on a length of dusty rope, she wrapped it up and took it back to Emma.

She proceeded to seal up the bottoms of her leggings tightly just as she had done, using the plentiful roll of bondage tape available. Before securing the hoses into her leggings with the rope, she'd found.

"Let's start with some nice creamy foam... then work our way through the rest of the slime, finishing off with some jelly." She grinned, feeling a flutter of excitement rush through her pussy as she vigorously shook two cans of spray foam.

Emma protested furiously, wriggling and thrashing, shaking her head as Emilia attached the cans to the extended nozzles. Realising she was still wearing her sports underwear, her lycra pants were about to be ruined, trapped inside a nice tight latex shell that comfortably hugged her legs.

Emilia licked her lips as she squeezed the nozzles. "I've always wanted to do this to someone." She said as the cans roared, sending two huge jets of creamy foam racing down the tubes, bursting out into Emma's empty panties.

Foam rapidly spread throughout the front of Emma's lycra underwear before finally oozing out into her latex leggings, bulging heavily as they filled. Emma groaned as the foam oozed across her skin, spreading between her thighs and around her slender hips.

Emilia giggled as she watched Emma's crotch expand, the latex steadily stretching as foam oozed down towards her knees.

Emma groaned uncomfortably, sliding about inside her latex as it became super slippery, her butt getting coated in foam as it slowly spread beneath her cheeks.

As her leggings filled, her breathing grew heavier as the expanding sensation started to feel oddly soothing. The creamy foam on her skin sent flutters through her pussy. She couldn't believe it; she was beginning to enjoy it.

Emilia watched her squirm, hearing sighs of ecstasy. Emma chewed her underwear as she tried to hold back a moan. Emilia grinned brightly as she realised what Emma was doing.

"Well, well, well, looks like I'm not the only one with a dirty secret." She laughed excitedly. Keeping the nozzles firmly squeezed.

Emma shook her head, trying to deny it as she fought the growing urge to moan. The cans continued to roar as the foam kept coming, passing her knees as she swelled. Her latex stretching effortlessly to fit it all in, sounding like a balloon inflating, the rubbery echo inside her leggings slightly muffled by all the foam.

As she squirmed, Emma gripped the chair legs, struggling to fight the blissful feeling washing up through her pussy.

Emilia cackled joyfully, "Come on. You know you want to. Just gimme a moan, just one little moan. Watching Emma's thighs swelling gradually. Feeling the cans start to splutter as they began to run dry.

Emma protested as Emilia swapped the cans over for some new ones, jiggling around in her foam-filled latex.

"I'm gonna keep going until you give me a moan... just let it out. You know you want to." Emilia giggled, squeezing the nozzles on the new cans and sending two more jets of thick creamy foam into Emma's bulging latex trousers.

12