The Pact Ch. 01

Story Info
Allison asks her neighbor to take her virginity.
4.2k words
4.69
72.1k
103

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car door slammed behind Allison as she stomped up the front walk. She heard a squeal as her date drove off, and threw up her middle finger without turning back. Once inside she slammed the front door with some satisfaction; her parents were away for the weekend again, so there was no one to complain about the noise. She shuddered in disgust. Drew had been so cute, but he had absolutely no skill whatsoever.

His tongue, thick and wet, had plundered her mouth clumsily and he groped her breasts with no finesse whatsoever. Then without even asking her, he'd dropped his hand between her legs and rubbed her briefly through her jeans. When she squirmed away, he'd looked entirely too pleased with himself and then pulled his dick out of his pants—right there in her driveway—and asked her to "return the favor" with a blowjob.

Allison had been so surprised that she'd actually laughed at him, which had naturally pissed him off. He'd said some uncomplimentary things to her, she'd said a few back... all in all, it hadn't been the worst date she'd ever been on, but it was right up there. She tapped her foot in frustration. It was the first week of summer vacation and she planned to enjoy herself to the fullest before heading off to college. So that was it: no more dates with idiots.

The problem was, all the guys her age she'd been out with were basically idiots. The few guys she had gone out with that she suspected weren't idiots she just hadn't clicked with. Of course, this raised the possibility that she was only attracted to idiots, but she brushed that aside. Maybe she was just more mature than most of the guys her own age, and she couldn't manufacture chemistry with just any decent dude.

But she had to figure something out. Just before graduation she had made a pact with her three best friends: they would all have sex before summer was over. None of them wanted to go to college a virgin and have to deal with the meat market they'd heard freshman year was without at least a little experience under their belts... so to speak. Even worse, the pact had been her idea. She couldn't back out, and in fact was determined to be the first to do the deed. She would just have to figure it out.

But not tonight. She changed into cotton short-shorts and a tank top, and decided she'd go drown her sorrows in a pint of ice cream. Just as she stepped into the kitchen, someone knocked on the door and she had to stifle a shriek. Who would be here at this time of night?

Allison stepped to the front door quietly and peeked through the peep hole. It was their across-the-street neighbor, and she took a few seconds to drink in the sight of him before opening the door. She'd had a huge crush on him ever since they'd moved in when she was 13, back when he had a girlfriend. Her crush had only grown stronger in the five years since then, and she had always wanted to figure out excuses to go over and talk to him. Now he was here on her porch, dressed in a sharp and well-tailored suit... at eleven at night.

"Hi, Mr. Henderson. What's up? Oh," she added, remembering her manners, "here, come on in and sit down."

She stepped back to let him pass and followed him into the living room. He turned and swept his gaze over her briefly before giving her a little smile.

"I suddenly feel overdressed," he teased, and Allison glanced down at herself. Realizing she was wearing a tank top that was so thin as to be nearly see-through, she turned pink. "I'm sorry," he added, "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It's fine," she said. "Don't worry about it."

"I only just got home from work a little while ago and I happened to see you come home. You seemed upset, so I wanted to come over and check on you, make sure you were all right."

"Really? That's so nice," she said, warmth spreading through her belly.

"Well, your parents did ask me to kind of keep an eye on you."

"Oh." The warmth evaporated. "Well, I'm fine, so..."

"Bad date?" he asked kindly.

"God, you were watching us?" Allison put her head in her hands. This was a nightmare. This gorgeous older guy had seen her humiliation.

"Not watching," he said quickly. "But when a strange car pulls up in my neighbor's driveway when they're away, I like to keep an eye out. I didn't realize you weren't home, and you seemed upset."

"Yeah, I was. Am, I guess."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I... it's embarrassing."

"Having been a young man of that age, I can take a guess."

"Oh, did all of you think with your dicks?"

"Pretty much," he said ruefully. "Luckily some of us grow out of it."

"When?" It burst out of her before she could stop it. "I want... I need... and they're just so... they can't even... They can't even be bothered to make sure I'm wet before they try to stick their fingers in me! And last night, he didn't even try to do that. He just jabbed at me a few times and then sat back and expected me to give him a blowjob, like I should be grateful or something. And the worst part is that he wasn't even the first guy to treat me like that. I'm just so sick of it. But I..." She sighed heavily, catching herself before she could blurt out that she was absolutely desperate to lose her virginity. It was true, but he didn't need to know that.

"I can understand why you're frustrated," Matthew said gently. "You deserve to be touched by someone who cares about making you feel good."

His gaze lingered on her just a moment too long. Then he cleared his throat and stood.

"Are you going to be all right?" he asked. "I should head home."

"Yeah. Thanks for listening, Mr. Henderson. I'll walk you out."

Allison followed him to the door and watched him walk down the front path. Suddenly an idea popped into her head, and she didn't know why she hadn't thought of it before. He was hot, he was currently single as far as she knew, and she could tell, she could just tell that he knew how to please a woman. Perhaps she would go to bed early after all. She had plans to make.

*****

Matthew took a shower, refusing to give in to the urge to jack off. It would be wrong, he thought, wrong to do it while he was still thinking about a teenager in her tiny pajamas. And why was he thinking about her, anyway? He must be twice her age. But when he'd sat there in her living room, the shadow of her nipples almost visible through her top as she talked about how she wanted a boy to pleasure her... fuck. He had started to get hard right there thinking about it.

He just wouldn't think about her, that's all. It was Saturday morning, and he always did his lifting on Saturday mornings. It would take all of his attention to max out his weight safely. He stepped out of the shower and toweled off, glancing at himself in his bathroom mirror as he did. He supposed he was fairly attractive—dark curls, green eyes, sleek and defined musculature. Perhaps it wasn't completely ridiculous to think that Allison could be attracted to him. For a moment he pictured her there in front of him, her thick chestnut hair twisted in his hands as she... His dick twitched.

Nope. Couldn't go there. He shook it off and went to change into a pair of workout shorts. In the garage he opened up the door and took a deep breath of the fresh morning air. Summer mornings were still cool, thank goodness. He did some gentle stretches, working out any remaining stiffness from the previous night, and then sat on his bench to begin his curls. A flicker of movement from across the street caught his eye, but when he glanced up he saw nothing. Shrugging, he switched over to crunches. He had just counted out sixty crunches when he heard a little squeal. Sitting up, he saw something so delectable his mouth actually went dry.

Allison was across the street, washing her car in the driveway. She was dressed, if you could call it that, in cut-off denim shorts that rode so high he would swear the bottoms of her ass cheeks were visible and a string bikini top. From the soap bubbles he saw clinging to her bikini and the rivulet of water running down her stomach he guessed that the shriek had been from a splash of cool water hitting her bare skin.

He didn't really mean to watch, but chose his next set based on what would allow him to have her within his eyesight. She washed her car thoroughly, stretching and bending—ahh, the bending—to get every speck of dirt. When she rinsed, a mist of cold water sprayed back on her, and he watched in fascination as her nipples hardened beneath the bikini. Allison was meticulous, he would give her that. She dried her car with microfiber towels, and when she bent over her hood and presented him with her long legs and her round ass, he groaned aloud.

Fuck. What was he doing? He shifted and suddenly noticed his dick was hard again.

Allison was dumping out the dirty water. Finally, she would go back inside and he could finish his workout in peace. Instead she picked up bucket and sponge and walked across the street. Toward him.

Fuck.

"Hi, Mr. Henderson. Would you like me to wash your car for you?"

"That your summer job, Allison?"

"Not exactly. I just thought, while I was out here..."

He made a show of glancing at his car. "My ride is pretty dusty. I'd be happy to pay you to do it, but I don't have any cash at the moment."

"Oh, you don't need to pay me, Mr. Henderson."

"I wouldn't feel right about letting you wash my car for free, but thanks anyway."

Allison swallowed and licked her lower lip. She seemed just a bit nervous for some reason.

"Maybe," she said, "you could compensate me in a different way."

He raised his eyebrows and watched with interest as she chewed on her lower lip.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well... there's this thing I have, and I don't want it anymore. Maybe you could take it off my hands."

"I'm not sure I follow you," he said slowly. "You want to wash my car and give me something? What do you have that you think I'd want?"

When Allison's cheeks flamed red, Matthew had his first clue. But surely, she couldn't mean... could she?

"Maybe we could trade then. Because there's something you have, and I want it. A lot." He followed her gaze down to where he lay, hard as a rock, in his shorts. Of course, she couldn't see his erection—he didn't think—but it was very clear what she was suggesting now.

When he spoke, his voice was hoarse. "You want to give me..."

Allison only nodded.

"I must be old enough to be your father."

"What's your point?"

He didn't have an answer for that one. Instead of answering her he stood, hit the button that would close the garage door, and beckoned for her to follow him. He went into the living room and sat. Allison looked a bit confused as she sat beside him, but he noticed that she kept sneaking peeks at his bare chest.

"Let's talk," he said.

"Talk?"

"If you're not ready to talk about it, then you're not ready to do it."

"Geez," she said, her cheeks going pink again. "Okay. What do you want to talk about?"

"What's going on here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

He had to smile at that. "It's obvious what you want. It's not obvious why."

"You're fucking hot," she blurted out, and he felt his dick throb in his shorts. "And I don't want to lose my virginity to some stupid idiot who doesn't know what he's doing, okay?"

"Your..."

"Is that a problem for you?"

"No," he said slowly. "But are you sure that's what you want? You don't want to save it for when you're in love?"

"Not really. You know, I've had a crush on you for a long time."

"Really? I had no idea."

"Yeah. You know I, um, I watch you lift weights every Saturday morning."

It was his turn to feel his face grow a bit warm. He was so turned on it was a wonder he didn't explode right there in his shorts.

"All right," he said finally. "What exactly would you like to try?"

"Everything," she said in a whisper. She scooted a bit closer to him on the couch and rested her hand gently on his thigh. He almost lost it right there, almost pushed her back, yanked her shorts down, and... but that's not really what she was asking for. Not yet, anyway.

He leaned in and kissed her. She trembled as he did before shifting to slide into his lap and opening her mouth to him eagerly. He slid his hands down to cup her buttocks and groaned at the feel of them, soft to the touch and delightfully rounded in his palms. Allison scooted closer to him and gasped as she felt him, hot and hard, between her thighs.

Immediately she slid her hands down his chest and brushed over him through his shorts. He groaned again and she broke the kiss to look down and watch her fingers trace the length of him. She touched the waistband of his shorts and looked up at him questioningly.

"Have you seen one before?" he asked.

"Of course," she said, her eyes sparkling. "But I can tell you already I've never seen one this big. I've touched a couple but I've never, you know, sucked one. I can do that, right?"

"Fuck yes," he said emphatically.

"Right now?"

"Absolutely. In fact it would be better if you did, because I'm so turned on right now. I'll last longer if you make me come first."

Allison slid off his lap and onto the floor, looking up at him expectantly. He thought nothing would ever look as hot as she did, but then he slid his shorts down and he watched her reaction to his hard cock as it was revealed.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Anything you want."

Tentatively she touched him, stroking him very softly, then gripping him harder. Then, without so much as a kiss or an uncertain lick, she took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Her lips surged toward the base of him, and he grunted softly when he hit the back of her throat. She withdrew, leaving him slick and shiny with her saliva, and gazed at him. He was so hard his dick twitched with every heartbeat, the head swollen and nearly purple with arousal.

"Was that okay?" she asked, a certain mischievous look telling him she knew exactly how okay it had been.

Before he even answered her, she was sucking him into her mouth again. She was a natural, her lips running up and down his shaft in just the right rhythm, her tongue caressing his cockhead every time she withdrew. Before long he felt the telltale tingling in his balls. Honestly he was surprised he had lasted as long as he had.

"Allison, I'm going to come soon," he panted.

"Mmmm," was her only response. Then she looked up at him and it was all over. He threw his head back and cried out as he spilled into her warm mouth. Spasms of pleasure wracked his body, and it took every ounce of self-control he had not to grab her by the hair and force his cock further into her mouth. To her credit, Allison not only kept her mouth on him but swallowed everything he pumped into her.

When she finally rocked back on her heels, she grinned up at him. "Oh, I liked that," she said.

In answer, he stepped out of his shorts, then bent down and picked her up. He threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. He needed to be inside her, badly. But first, he would return the favor.

He dropped her onto his bed and pushed her bikini top up to expose her pert little breasts. He suckled her nipples as he unbuttoned her shorts, enjoying her little gasps and wriggles as he lavished her hard buds with attention. Sliding his hand into her shorts he found her soaking wet. His dick twitched impatiently. She was already ready for him.

Sliding his fingertips down over her bare mound, he found her clit and circled it gently. Allison cried out, lifting her hips as he touched her. He cupped one breast and flicked his tongue rapidly over her nipple, then bit down on it gently. Her moans grew higher, and louder, her hips rising rhythmically against him. But he didn't want to make her come this way.

When he slid his hand out of her shorts, her eyes popped open.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

He only smiled, and pulled her shorts down. Allison swallowed visibly, and arched up to pull off her bikini top, leaving her entirely naked before him. Her arousal was obvious, a glaze of juices all over her slit.

"Have you ever had a guy eat your pussy?" he asked.

"No," she said quietly. "Most guys think it's gross."

"It's not gross. It smells delicious. And I bet it's going to taste even better."

He bent down to nuzzle her mound and breathed in her scent, watching as she looked down at him incredulously. Then he parted her with his thumbs and began to lap at her. Allison went wild. Unlike him, she apparently had no problem at all with gripping his hair and humping her hips up against his mouth. He slid a finger up inside her, slipping in easily, and marveled at how tight she was. His cock gave another great lurch against the bed and he redoubled his efforts. The quicker she came, the quicker he could get inside her.

It didn't take long. And she was a screamer. Her thighs locked around his head when she came, pulsating wildly around his finger. She was so loud that he wondered if the neighbors would call the police. Her head was thrown back into his pillow, her hips jerking and her fingers gripping the blanket tightly. As she started to come down, he considered taking her up a second time—he loved eating pussy, and enjoyed coaxing multiple orgasms out of his partners if they weren't too sensitive after coming. But his cock was starting to throb again and he needed to satisfy it.

"Holy fuck," Allison said, finally.

"Are you ready for more?" Matthew said, hearing the urgency in his voice. He had settled between her spread thighs, his cock resting heavily on her slick mound.

"Oh, yes," she said eagerly. "Please."

"Fuck," he said. "I have to get a condom." He shifted to get off the bed, but Allison stopped him with a hand on his thigh.

"No, I... I trust you."

"Let me put it this way, Allison. Once I get inside you, I'm not coming back out until I'm done. And since neither of us wants you pregnant today..."

"Oh, I'm on the pill," she said quickly. "Have been for a year. I don't want anything between us. I just want to feel... you."

It took everything he had not to drive deeply into her. She deserved to have him go slow. He slid his hands beneath her thighs and lifted her hips slightly, resting the head of his cock at her entrance. Then he moved his hips slowly forward, feeling the slick velvet walls of her tight around him.

"Try to relax," he said, pausing until she had taken a deep breath and let out some of her tension. "Does this hurt?"

"No," she said. "It just feels... different."

"Let me know if it starts to hurt, okay?"

Matthew continued his slow slide forward until his hips met hers, then leaned forward a bit more, grinding against her to make her moan.

*****

She felt so full. He was inside her, her pussy stretching slightly to accommodate him. Her extremely sexy neighbor, with his firm muscled chest and his curly dark hair spread over his chest and running down to where they were joined. She gave a little shiver, savoring the feeling of him inside her. His cock jumped and she gasped. He was watching her, waiting for a sign from her, she supposed. She looked up into his eyes, and whispered, "Fuck me, Matt."

His expression darkened as he withdrew until only the head of his cock was still inside her. Then he drove forward and she could think of nothing but the rippling waves of pleasure that accompanied every thrust. She was moaning again, couldn't seem to stop herself, and lifting her hips to meet him as he fucked her. At first his speed was steady, but she could tell he was about to lose control. And heaven help her, but she wanted him to. Images flashed through her brain then, him pinning her hands to the bed and taking her ruthlessly, taking her from behind with his fingers digging into her hips hard enough to leave bruises, riding him with her legs spread wide as he gripped her around the throat with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

12