The Pact Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you, Mom." he said. "Take that dress off and lie down." Marcia did as her son commanded. She reluctantly let his cock slip out of her mouth, then stood up by the bed and pulled the dress up over her body as Dave slid over towards the wall to give her room. His eyes feasted on her big breasts, her nipples rock-hard and sticking out, her auburn-colored pubic bush, a mound of trimmed, tightly bunched hairs just over her labes, and her pussy itself... the lips swollen, the moisture and heat all but visible.

Marcia eased back onto the bed and settled onto her back. Dave rolled over onto her, mounting her, and Marcia's hands slid onto his hips, guiding her onto him. He reached between them and fit the head of his large cock into her labes, and pushed down, penetrating her.

"Ohhhh!!" Marcia cried out as her son's cock slid into her, driving relentlessly down, burying his shaft into the wet heat of her cunt until their pelvises met. "Oh GOD, that's so fucking GOOD!" she gasped out as Dave settled onto her.

"God, you're so tight, and wet!" Dave gasped. "Spread your legs, Mom. Let me get into you." Marcia complied, pulling her legs up and back, giving her son easier access to fucking her pussy.

Dave began fucking his mother in a steady rhythm, slow and first, then harder and deeper as her cunt acclimated to the size of the cock invading it. Her mouth desperately sought his, and she moaned as he slammed his mouth onto hers, their lips sliding together as his tongue seemed to reach to her throat. After a moment of sharing their deep kiss, Dave began kissing and nuzzling his mother's jaw and neck.

Marcia had never felt such pleasure. To have Dave's cock inside her, plunging into her again and again, was the most intense feeling of ecstasy she'd ever known. She had no idea that sex could be this good, could feel like this. She was humping her ass up to meet each of her son's deep thrusts, and the loud *SMACK* of flesh on flesh echoed in the room as mother and son passionately mated.

As Dave lifted his head and looked into his mother's eyes, then deeply kissed her again, Marcia felt the intense erotic pressure building in her well-filled loins. She was about to have an orgasm, she realized. Before she could really comprehend it, her loins exploded, clamping down hard on her son's pistoning prick.

"UHHH!!" she cried out. "Oh GOD! Oh Dave! UHH!!" Dave fucked into her relentlessly, powerfully, ruthlessly as his mother shook beneath him, the violence of her orgasm surprising him... and her. Finally, the intense sensations subsided.

"Oh God, Dave," Marcia gasped. "I've never felt anything like that."

"Want me to keep fucking you, Mom?" Dave asked, slowly gaining full control over his mother, her body and her emotions, as well.

"Oh yessssss." Marcia hissed. "Do me with that big thing." Dave began fucking her hard and deep again, and Marcia felt her next orgasm already building, already about to overwhelm her...

Neither the mother nor son heard the slight creak of the door as it opened a couple of inches. Eyes looked in on them, seeing Dave's muscular ass bobbing up and down as he pumped his mother, Marcia's luscious legs wrapped around her son's hard body, their mouths mashed together as their tongues twined in a hot, lust-filled kiss...

Part 16 - The Party Never Stops

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, June 4th, from in front of the Courthouse complex. "Fox Two News has learned that the Police Union has denied Detective Gayle Tunnin's grievance against the Town & County Police Force!"

"Detective Tunnin has been in the TCPD Internal Affairs Department for over six years," said Bettina, and was a Detective for four years before that." said Bettina. "However, she was passed over for promotion by Commander Donald Troy, who oversees Internal Affairs as well as the Detectives Division and the Uniformed Officers."

"The Union stated that the decision to hire SBI Lieutenant Ted Orosco was not just Commander Troy's, but the TCPD's leadership as well as the Sheriff and Inspector General's. They stated that the process was fair and thorough, and they accepted the reasons for hiring Lt. Orosco over Detective Tunnin. But not everyone is happy with the Union's finding. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Della Harlow, standing alongside Gayle Tunnin, both in civilian pantsuits. Harlow was shouting "And once again, Commander Donald Troy has discriminated against a woman, and this time to put one of his lackeys in Internal Affairs to cover up his 'cowboy' actions like shooting up a park with a helicopter at night! When I am Sheriff, these wrongs will be righted, women will have a chance to be promoted after years of unrewarded service, and misogynists swinging crowbars around will no longer be around to humiliate our Town & County!"

The audience of nearly all women cheered mightily, yelling "I'm with her! I'm with her!"

Back to Bettina live: "And speaking of crowbars swinging around, Captain Teresa Croyle defended her Police Boxing Matches title last Saturday, defeating past Champion Commander Cindy Ross. Chief Sean Moynahan issued a statement saying that this was the last Police Boxing Matches where crowbars will be allowed, and the Matches will return to utilizing more weaponless skills in order to teach Officers more and better defensive techniques for their safety and the security of our Citizens."

"Also," went on Bettina, "Fox Two News has learned that there have been several home invasions in the Heritage Cloisters subdivision. Police will not confirm that sexual assaults were part of the home invasions, but security for the subdivision has been stepped up in response, and Citizens are urged to be on the lookout for any strange persons loitering in the area, and to call 9-1-1 if any suspicious activity is seen..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, congratulations, Captain Croyle." I said as we drank coffee in MCD. "I had no idea you'd won that little contest. No one was saying anything about it at all." Laughter erupted.

"I didn't know Wildcats hibernated all Spring, sir." replied Lt. Micah Rudistan, who had dropped in on us, ostensibly to make sure the coffee was being made correctly. More laughter.

"Glad to have you back, Lt. Rudistan." I said. "But to what do we owe the honor?"

Teresa spoke up: "Sir, I'm having a meeting with all the Uniformed Leadership this morning. We need to get a handle on this Heritage Cloisters thing, as well as some intel I got of potential demonstrations against you for this Tunnin thing and for the Mullen thing. I sent you an email about it, that I wouldn't be at the Angels meeting."

"Well, I've been in hibernation all Spring, so I guess I missed that one." I said, to more laughter. People were in good spirits today for some reason. And I had gotten and read Teresa's email.

"Sir," asked Theo Washington, "what's going to happen with Detective Tunnin?"

"I don't know yet." I said. "The Chief and Sheriff have asked her to meet with them this morning. She had every right to file the grievance, but now that it's denied, we'll have to see what happens."

"Sir," said Rudistan, great joviality on his face, "are the rumors true about more Detectives coming to MCD?" It was suddenly silent in the room. All eyes were on me. My eyes had cut to Rudistan, in a manner not dissimilar from the way Carole's eyes would cut to me when I caught her feeding Bowser stringbeans. My eyes also conveyed a lack of happiness at that question being asked.

"Mr. Rudistan," I said, "you are attempting to start 'trouble'. And you are succeeding." I looked around, then said "Nothing is official yet, at all. But just to stop the rumor mill from getting out of hand, I'll tell you that there is consideration to bring more people into Vice, partially as manpower, but partly to gain experience and be evaluated to be full Detectives. We are also considering bringing in a couple more full Detectives into MCD."

"At what level, under the new system?" Joanne asked. Joanne was a full near-Supervisor level under the 'old' system, as all the Detectives in MCD were.

"At least Detective-3. Maybe Detective Sergeant." I said. "But don't think you can pull rank on them. The new Vice people will be Detective-1 or -2, by the way." Detective-1 was essentially an entry level to the Detective Track, and was the equivalent of a Corporal. Detective-2 and Detective-3 were higher than Corporal, but not Sergeant-level. Detective Sergeant was the equivalent of a Senior Sergeant.

"But again, this is all general talk." I admonished. "Nothing has been decided yet. Except Rudistan's demotion... for starting 'trouble'." Everyone laughed, seeing me grin, knowing I was kidding Rudistan. And this was how news actually got spread through the TCPD.

"Who's eligible to apply?" asked Theo.

"Everyone." I said. "But I'll probably throw your application, Warner's, Parker's, and Davis's in the trash can." More laughter; after all, they already were the MCD Detectives in the House. "But seriously, anyone can apply as long as they're past the probationary period upon being hired."

"What does the Vice Lieutenant think of that?" asked Rudistan fearlessly. Yes, he was really stirring the ol' pot today...

"It was my idea, at least the part about getting more people into Vice." said Lt. Mary Mahoney Milton, her hair just a shade brighter metallic red than Marcia Clarkston's auburn-red hair. "We are really hurting. You guys in there are good, but we need more help when something big starts happening. And of course... we need some good helicopter pilots." More laughter erupted at that.

"Oh I don't knowwwww, Ms. Mahoney." said Chief Moynahan as he walked in. "You've got at least two good pilots right now. And I am very, very tempted to unleash the Iron Crowbar and his Coh-braaaa on some perps right now, just to show the Council what we can dooooo..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tanya Perlman drove into my office for the Angels meeting, joining Cindy and myself. "What the hell was Rudistan thinking, asking that in front of everyone?"

"Don't be upset; it's not a problem." I said. "Rumors are getting rampant around the Precincts. I don't know who is doing the gossiping, but Rudistan came over to get the scoop so he can address it at 2nd Precinct. Teresa is going to say something about it in her meeting this morning, as well."

"Sounds like it's decided upon." said Cindy. "And the Chief's little shot at the Council suggests to me that they're giving him crap about it."

"You should apply to be an MCD Detective." I replied. "I need your skills, there."

"I'm not going to hire her into my MCD." declared Tanya. "After all, she can't even win a boxing match!" Cindy whirled to stare at Tanya, her ice blue eyes staring daggers right through my Captain of Detectives. I had burst out laughing, and could not stop for a second... well, several sets of seconds. Then Tanya started laughing and even Cindy relented and began shaking her head sardonically.

"What did Jerome put in the coffee today?" I asked. Then Priya's broadcast began, and the fun ended.

"This is Priya Ajmani, Five-Alive News In the Morning, bringing you all the news you have a right to know!" the beautiful Indian reporterette practically yelled from the southwest corner of Courthouse Square, which put the Police Headquarters building down the street in the background.

"Five-Alive News has learned that there have been two break-ins in the Heritage Cloisters subdivision!" said Priya. "In the first case last week, the home of Richard Clarkston and his family was invaded. Sources tell Five-Alive News that his wife Marcia was raped by the perpetrators while Richard and his son Dave were physically beaten and forced to watch."

"Police are refusing to release the details and Police reports of the crime, and they also are refusing to reveal the names of the second family that was assaulted this past weekend." continued Priya.

"In other news," said Priya, "Five-Alive News has learned that TCPD Detective Gayle Tunnin has rejected a meeting with Police Chief Moynahan and Sheriff Daniel Allgood, who is running for Mayor as a Republican. Sources tell Five-Alive News that Detective Tunnin intends to sue the TCPD as well as Commander Donald Troy personally for passing over her as head the Internal Affairs division, citing Commander Troy's policies of discrimination against women..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Let me see if I get this straight." said Tanya. "The Captain of Detectives is a woman. The former Captain of Detectives, now the Deputy Chief, is a woman. The Captain of Operations... is a woman. The Vice Lieutenant... is a woman. What am I missing, here?"

"Della Harlow's hunger for raw political power." I replied. "She will say and do anything, regardless of the truth or the integrity of her actions, to attack me, and through me, Chief Griswold. It won't hold up, of course, but that's what's going on."

"And this is why I was so cautious to not question Tunnin about her relationship with Harlow," I said, "as well as to have someone in the room with me during the interview, that being Teresa Croyle, who Todd assures me is a woman."

"Ouch." said Cindy. "I did say something about it. Not to her, but at lunch."

"Let's hope she and Harlow are unaware of it." I said. "Oh well, least of my worries. I am much, much more disturbed about what Priya Ajmani just did in releasing the name of a rape victim and telling the world the woman was raped. I am going to twist that bitch reporter's cap around."

Two women were looking at me in shock at my language. "What?" I queried.

"Er, nothing." said Cindy, knowing that she might be in charge of Press Relations, but that even that was not going to save Priya from the Wrath of the Crowbar...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 10:00am, Priya Ajmani came into the Press area of Police Headquarters, which is to the left of the front doors, before getting to the Duty Desk and I-A through I-C rooms. She worked her way to the office of Captain Damien Thompson.

"Go into the Press Interview Room." Thompson said. "No cameras, just you." Priya went next door into the room, which had two leather chairs for comfortable interviewing, good lighting, lots of Police plaques and memorabilia on the walls. As she went in, the door slammed hard behind her, making her jump.

Behind the door were the TCPD's two Commanders: the Red Crowbar and the Green Crowbar. And the Red Crowbar's face was darker red than his hair with anger.

"What in the fuck do you think you were doing?" I thundered. Do I even need to say my powerful iPhone bug-killer was on, doing it's best imitation of Slender Man destroying video camera recordings.

"What are you talking about?" Priya said haughtily. She did notice that Cindy had the door blocked, while I was between them, my gray eyes boring hard into the Indian reporterette.

"Putting out the name of a rape victim? Telling the god-damn world she was raped?" I growled.

"We reported the news." Priya shot back. "The Public has a right to know----"

"STOP WITH THAT GOD-DAMN BULLSHIT!!" I yelled as hard as I could right into her face. "There is NO prurient Public interest in the name of that rape victim being broadcast! There is NOTHING that will help me solve that case that will come of blabbing her name all over God's creation. The Public does NOT have an automatic right to know!"

"It might help if someone hears about it and knows something----" Priya tried, her face going from anger to desperation.

"BULL SHIT!!" I yelled into her face again. "*I* am the one working on this case, and *I* am the one who decides what helps my cases! And I'll put my record of solving cases up against your 'the public has a right to know' horse shit any god-damn day!"

"Furthermore!" I shouted, "all you've done is humiliate that woman and her family. Needlessly. Now everyone she knows will look upon her as a defiled piece of trash! She's been humiliated before her friends, her family... by YOU! YOU, Priya, are the one who did this to her! And you want to hide behind your fucking excrement about 'the public has the right to know'..." I said that part in a cynical, whiny voice, then returned to blast mode.

"And you didn't do it to help anyone!" I thundered. "You did it to hurt that woman, to cause her and her family PAIN!"

"No I didn't!" Priya tried to yell back. She was near to crying now. "I was reporting the news----"

"BULL FUCKING SHIT!" I screamed. "You're just like all the other god-damned reporters. You don't give a shit about anything or anyone, you just want to cause people pain! You want people to be hurt! And then you hide behind your worthless 'journalist' badge, calling it 'news'! Jesus fucking Christ!"

I had her all but sobbing now. I just looked down at her. "My God." I said, my voice now unnervingly quiet. "Right now, I wish I could go back in time, so I could just leave you to die at the hands of the CIA. I am sorry I rescued you from them. I should have let them kill you. You are absolutely fucking worthless. You're just one of the Haters, one of those that enjoy the pain of others. May God damn you. I truly wish I'd left you to die that night." (Author's note: 'Pink Lemonade', Ch. 03.)

With that, I stalked out, slamming the door behind me.

"It's not like that!" Priya wailed at Cindy, whose ice-blue eyes were boring into her.

"Well..." Cindy said, her voice much quieter and calmer than mine; this was a 'good cop, bad cop' routine if ever there was one. "Within the extent of his knowledge... he is right. Remember, Priya... one of your fellow reporters tried to murder that man's daughter, and for nothing but sheer hatred of the good Commander Troy has done."

"That wasn't me!" Priya cried. "I had nothing to do with that! I was just as upset as anyone about it! And I was as happy as anyone when she was saved! Ask everyone at the station!---"

Cindy held up her hand. "You're missing the point, which is that it was really bad to release that rape victim's name like that, and that Commander Troy is not forgiving at all about reporters after what happened on Christmas Eve. Why can't you just do your job without the propaganda, without trying to leave broken people behind as you drive by and drive off?"

"We're reporting the news, which is our job." Priya replied, trying to get her wits back about her.

"No you're not." said Cindy. "Don is right about that." She turned to go. "I'll talk to Don, get him to calm down about you. But you need to tell your fellow journalists to clean it up, report accurately and fairly, and drop the propaganda and agendas in your reporting, especially of him." She went through the door and left the room, leaving a broken soul behind her...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I met Laura at her favorite Soup & Salad place. She had secured an indoor table by the large window, with a great view of the man-made lake. Also with her was Mrs. Myrtle L. James, in some ways the Town Matriarch.

"Oh, yes," said Mrs. James as we ate our bowls of delicious potato soup, "Mrs. Clarkston applied to be part of the Investment Club. We haven't had any openings in a good while, so there has been no reason to talk about her potential membership."

"We should tell my husband," said Laura, "that the process has changed. After Jeanine Burke died, we decided to have two-woman control of the list of names instead of one. Care to guess who those two are?"

"You, and Judge Lorraine McGill." I said simply, then ate another spoonful of soup.

"Nothing gets by the man, Mrs. James." Laura said.

"Yes, we're all used to that by now." said Mrs. James. "And how did you know, Commander?"