The Pact Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with her is suddenly terrifying, which in the upside-down logic of sexual desire just makes it better. She stares at him intensely, riding him slowly, gradually escalating the pace. His hands explore her body, which feels both fragile and powerful, and he could swear she changes under his fingertips. By the time they are both heading into the final stretch to orgasm, her head has lowered so that their foreheads are nearly touching. Her chest is pressed to his but she barely seems to be breathing, despite her exertions. Her eyes are closed again and her body is tense. When her orgasm comes it is like a taut line snapping. Her head whips back, taking her body with it, her nails scratching his chest as she spasms around him, bringing him to his own release. His hands find her hips and pull her hand against him and he buries himself as deep inside her as he can. As their tension releases, there is the sound of clapping.

"Woo hoo," Lisa yells from where she's bent over a smooth boulder, struggling to clap while bouncing to the exertions of the satyr behind her.

Steve delicately extends her hand to make a rude gesture in the warlock's direction and then leans down again to whisper in Bubba's ear, "Your turn."

"What -" he starts to say and then has the odd sensation of her body shifting, not like she's moving but like that delicate frame is rearranging itself. He feels something grow against his groin and realizes that there is now another cock lying against his own. He blinks up at her, confused. Her soft breasts are still brushing his chest and the features of her face are still subtly feminine. She looks at him sternly and says, "Fair's fair."

"I -" he begins but is interrupted again as Steve lifts up and turns him over onto his belly, showing a lot more strength than he'd given her credit for.

She lies back down on top of him and asks, "Are you attracted to people, Bubba, or cunts?"

"Is this a trick question?" he asks, turning his face to the side so he can see her.

"No," she says, leaning down to whisper in his ear, "It really isn't." She pauses for a moment, adjusting her weight on top of him and getting her cock so it is resting in the crack of his ass, then asks, "How about it? Ready to try something new?"

Bubba is caught in a dilemma. He's never felt any attraction to other men. But Steve isn't really a man. Or a woman. She's something entirely different. Issues of gender aside, being manhandled by her is really sexy. He's still considering his response when Lisa's face appears. She's lying on the ground, facing him, and says, "You can do this." There is a nearly manic intensity to her, her eyes almost glassy, and he wonders briefly why she seems so invested in this. She's pointedly not looking at Steve.

"Um, 'kay?" he manages.

There is a vague sound of approval from above him and the elf moves so that she can push her cock into his ass. It is slippery and he realizes that its covered in his cum, the logistics of that making his brain hurt. Weirdly, though, the penis entering him doesn't. There's an odd sensation where he can't tell how big it is, like it changes to adjust. Being feeling of being penetrated, though unfamiliar, is highly erotic. He wonders how of it is him and how much is this place, but then the cock is fully inside him and suddenly is very real and firm, and the surreality of it all disappears as the elf begins to fuck him.

"Oh dear," he groans. Her slim hands grasp his shoulders with an iron grip and pull him back to meet each thrust. While their previous sex was slow, almost deliberate, there is a wildness this time that he's never seen in the uptight paladin. Then he notices that Lisa is no longer looking at him but at Steve and she's looking back. He doesn't really have time to reflect on the weird kinkiness of it all because he's being rather aggressively fucked in the ass. He grunts with the assault, his hardening cock pressed uncomfortably into the soft grass underneath him. The soft breasts rubbing against his back become less pronounced as the tempo builds and the sounds Steve is making deepen. The change to the hand within Bubba's field of view is so gradual he could easily have thought he was imagining it if not for the other evidence. It is deeply masculine sound which escapes Steve's throat as he gives one last hard push and comes.

As the cock slides from his ass, Bubba notices that Lisa seems on the edge of orgasm, her eyes half-lidded and her breath panting. He reaches out and pulls her on top of him as he rolls onto his back. Steve has slid off onto the grass on his other side and he gives the elf a sarcastic look, saying, "If you won't fuck her, I guess I will." Steve blinks and looks taken aback. Lisa seems barely aware of the exchange and just slides Bubba inside of her with a satisfied sound and comes almost immediately. Bubba begins to fuck her, but his accusing gaze doesn't leave the paladin.

Steve looks unable to move. He doesn't look away and his cock hardens again. He looks, Bubba reflects, helpless. Somehow, this only makes the half-orc more aggressive. He breaks eye contact and rolls over so he's on top of Lisa and takes his weird anger out on the warlock, who loudly and vocally shows her approval. It takes him a while to come again, by which time the pace is relentless and her orgasms are coming one on top of the other. With a roar, he spills his seed inside her and she lets out a cry which is equal parts triumph and disappointment. Steve is already back in his armor, back to them, and offers no comment as they lie their, panting and exhausted.

When he's recovered enough to stand, Bubba walks by the elf to retrieve his clothes and mutters, "You're a fucking idiot."

Lisa, who is still lying in the grass, says, "Be nice. That was sexy as hell. Fucking by proxy is better than no fucking at all."

Bubba, though, is still trying to process everything that's happened and is in no mood so responds with stony silence.

The warlock gives him a disapproving look and gets up off the ground with some effort and no little pain. She looks around, then snags the wrist of a passing nymph and pulls her into a dramatic kiss. A moment later, the faerie stumbles away dazed and Lisa looks spry and fresh as morning. Steve rolls his eyes and lets out a deep sigh. Lisa punches him in the shoulder as she passes on the way to Bubba.

She wraps her arms around him and whispers in his ear, "You liked it."

Bubba is stubbornly silent for a moment, then says, "Did not."

"Liar," she says and slaps his ass, turning towards Steve. "Okay, ground rules. No drama. You and me are done. No swanning. We can tease each other, flirt, maybe fuck." Steve raises an eyebrow. "Just as friends," she clarifies, raising her hands.

"Agreed," Steve says. "Are we alright?" he addresses to Bubba.

Bubba turns and considers the elf, then nods. "If you two are alright. I'm not sure about being fuck-proxy, though."

"You seemed to enjoy it well enough," Steve observes. Bubba seems lost for words and the elf chuckles, adding, "Next time, thou shouldst suck my cock."

"Be nice," Lisa chides him. She walks over to Bubba and puts her hands on his shoulders, leaning up to whisper in his ear, "Sexy as hell." With a peck on the cheek, she declares, "Let's get back to town"

While leaving the meadow, they pass an incredibly pregnant nymph just before she steps into a large oak tree.

Bubba asks, "Steve, you said they couldn't get pregnant."

Steve replies, "No, I said they couldn't have babies."

The ranger takes a moment to process that, then demands, "What does that even mean? That doesn't make any sense! Steve! Answer me!"

12