The Pain-Pleasure Balance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped and looked adoringly at me in such a way that I felt it all the way down to my crotch.

"Very much in love ...we had sex, our parents didn't approve and separated us. I found out later that I was pregnant and so desperately wanted to keep the baby because it was my only link to him. Then, when you were born, I fell in love all over again with the beautiful child that has now grown into a wonderful woman, someone I'm very proud of. What I'm not proud of is the fact I've kept the truth from you for all these years."

Caitlin stood and looked at her in angry confusion for a long time and then over at me. Her voice was hesitant and reflected her puzzlement.

"Yeah ... I don't understand why you didn't ... he told me the story about losing you because of your parents' disapproval and I thought it very romantic that he was still carrying a torch for you after all this time. I think that I would have thought better of ... him ... my father ... if you had told me the same story rather than spending my life thinking he'd walked out on us."

Brigid looked uncomfortable.

"Yes, I know, I can't say how sorry I am for that or for ... umm ... you finding us like this just now ... we ... umm ... got carried away."

Caitlin looked at me uncertainty.

"So, what are we going to do now ... Sean ... umm ... Fearghus ... Dad? Sorry, that all sounds weird. Where do we stand? I guess I'll have to come to terms with the fact that whatever fantasy I was weaving about us is never going to happen ... "

Suddenly her eyes widened in shock and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh. My. God. I just realised ... I had sex with my father ... fuck ... this is too much ... I need to think ... fuck!"

With that she turned and ran for door and Brigid and I let her go.

Chapter 22

Brigid and I spent the rest of the day being together, holding hands, kissing, talking about the past, talking about the future, talking about Caitlin, looking at each other, hugging each other, crying together ...

Together at last.

In some ways it was like we just took up where we left off before our parents came home ... well may be not 'just' before as there was no arse fucking ... and in other ways it was all new and exciting as we learnt about each other's lives over the last 19 years. Every now and again one of us would go and look for Caitlin but she was nowhere to be found and wasn't answering her phone.

We went out to dinner to a small, intimate restaurant away from the main tourist areas and acted like the couple in love that we were. I felt like a prince to be with this beautiful woman and I could see envious glances from other men wondering what I had done to be so lucky.

Over dinner I did find out why and how she had acted as she did when we met at the airport. Caitlin had sent her picture of us together and she had recognised me instantly and immediately bought a ticket to come and make sure it was me. However, in their conversations Caitlin had been full of how much we were in love and the fact that we planned to have a family which, Brigid had realised, was not a good idea if it really was me. She didn't want to screw up Caitlin's relationship if I was a doppelganger and not her long lost brother so was playing it cool at the airport to begin with and wanted to make sure before she said anything. My own demeanour had confused her until I asked about whether we had met before and then she knew for certain but decided to wait until we could be alone. I applauded her for her acting skills and keeping a poker face.

When we returned to the apartment there was still no sign of Caitlin although Brigid had received a text telling her not to worry and that she would see us tomorrow. I had wondered what would happen come the time to go to bed and neither of us had raised the question but Brigid answered it for us with a naughty smile.

"I seem to remember that you said you were not going to let me out of your sight so I guess I had better sleep here."

I shrugged and sighed in mock-exasperation.

"If you must!"

There was a slight hesitation between us as we stood beside the bed but, again, she took the lead and unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor revealing her firm body to my ravenous gaze. She seemed to have filled out in the all the right places and had more curves than I remembered but was still toned and fit. She cupped her heavy breasts with both hands, offering them to me and I reached out to caress the hard nipples with my thumbs causing her to moan in pleasure. I bent my head to capture one with my lips but she pushed me away.

"I'm still horny and frustrated from this afternoon so get your clothes off as I want you inside me. We have the rest of our lives to make love. Tonight I just want you to fuck me."

After that it was a scramble of fingers and hands to get rid of our remaining clothes and then she was pushing me back onto the bed and scrambling her small body on top of me to grasp my rigid cock in one hand. He knees were either side of my hips and she lifted her arse up before slowly bringing the head in contact with her opening which elicited groans of delight from both of us. She dropped off her knees and suddenly the head of my cock was gripped tightly by her warm, wet entrance.

I was tempted to thrust up into her, to lance her on my impatient cock, but I let her take it at her pace and she slowly lowered her buttocks and impaled her liquid vagina on me with a twisting motion of her hips. Our eyes were locked together so we could see the delight and sensation in each other's face and we groaned in rapture as she slid down onto my rampant shaft until her buttocks met the plane of my thighs

She stopped moving other than to gently rotate her hips and she looked at me with sultry, lust filled eyes.

"You feel so big inside me ... so fucking good ... it's so good baby ... I have wanted this for so long I just never thought it would ... I never thought we would find each other again ... but ..."

I could see the she was starting to get emotional so pulled her face down towards me and our mouths met in a slow, sensual, French kiss, laden with love. I ran my hands down her back and over the globes of her bum, my fingers tracing a path through the valley of her buttocks to gently caress her anus.

She broke the kiss and lifted her head to raise a quizzical eyebrow in mock anger.

"Already? I haven't forgotten what happened the last time you fucked my arse and I don't want to go through that again."

Her face broke into a mischievous smile.

"I haven't let anyone near it since but seem to remember you felt good back there, so maybe another day ... if you're good."

She giggled at my childish head nodding and bug eyes and bent to kiss me lovingly again as she started to move her hips slowly up and down. I groaned into the kiss as the tight muscular walls of her delicious cunt caressed every part of my rigid length. My hands clasping her hips aided the rhythmic motion of her body and I knew that I would not last long.

"Bridge ... I'm not going to last ... you feel too good."

She smirked at me but with eyes that also betrayed her own pleasure as she nodded her agreement.

"Nothing has changed then ... we're still too good for each other ... I'm going to come too ... just like before ... so fucking good baby ... just come in me ... knock me up again ... "

I looked shocked at her statement.

"No ... not again ... I'll pull out ... but fuck ... you feel too good ...Jeez ..."

She giggled.

"No dummy ... it's ok I'm on the pill now ... but I'm coming off it tomorrow I want another baby with you ... "

I relaxed and then grinned up at her as we continued to move against each other.

"Do I get a say in this?"

She shook her head and smirked evilly down at me.

"Nope ... no input ... my body ... my decision ... you can be the sperm donor ... that's if you can manage it ... "

"I'll show you what I can manage."

I started to thrust vigorously up into her before I realised I needed more purchase and she squealed in surprise as I rolled us over so she was underneath. The squeals turned to whimpers of lust as I pounded down into her.

I didn't last long but neither did she as her she locked her ankles behind my back and forced her loins against me and we both became incoherent.

"Fuck Fearg ... comingggg ...yes baby ... love you ... comminngg"

"Jeez Bridge ... love you ... take it ... fuckkkk!"

I pulsed into her and I could feel the rippling muscles of her cunt milk my balls through my straining rod. Eventaully we collapsed together and I tried to keep my weight off her but she wanted to hold me close as we nuzzled and cuddled in the breathless aftermath. As my strength returned I lifted my head to gently kiss her.

"Jeez, I love you so much but you, my baby sister had better remember what my Irish male heritage is all about. A wife's place is in the kitchen, feeding her man and fifteen ... yes, fifteen little children. We have 14 to go so get used to being barefoot and pregnant."

She giggled up at me.

"So, you're really think you're Da Mk 2 do you?"

I nodded self-importantly.

"Pray tell me, how many children did he sire?"

"Umm ... just the two ... that I know of ... two wonderful kids if my memory serves ... twins weren't they ... your point is?"

"Just the two ... that's because Mum wouldn't let him anywhere near her if she was fertile and then had an implant when they came out."

"Oh! She deceived him! The deceitful so-and-so!"

"It's called being a woman!"

"So you're a deceitful so-and-so as well?"

She smiled lovingly up at me.

"Get used to it! However, I hope we have twins ... one of each ... so they can grow up to love each other just like we do."

"What happens if they want to have children?"

"I hope they do ... we will support them ... I'm sure genetic testing will have moved on in 20 years ... "

"But we would have to tell them why ..."

"Yes of course ... what's your point?"

"So why don't we tell Caitlin?"

"Oh, yes, I see. A good point, well made."

It might have been a good point, well made, but Brigid wasn't ready to contemplate actually doing anything about it just yet.

As it transpired, she didn't need to.

We got inside the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time in 19 years.

Chapter 23

I was awakened by the door to the bedroom opening but it didn't really register until a naked body slid into the bed behind me and I realised that there were now three of us.

"Daddy! We need to talk."

Daddy?

WTF?

"Caitlin, what are you doing? You can't ... what do you want? Let's talk in the morning ... "

Her voice was insistent.

"No, DADDY, we need to talk now because I want you to fuck me afterwards."

I spun round as gently as I could because I didn't want to wake Brigid. There was enough light to see Caitlin's eyes and there was a definite glint of mischief in them. She reached a hand forward and started to stoke my chest and down over my stomach. I grabbed it before she reached my cock which, to my surprise, had started to respond to her touch and the closeness of her sexy body.

"Look baby, I know this is not going as we planned but things are different now. I'm your father ... I know we ... umm ... made love before but we now know I'm your father ... that would be incest."

Her smirk got even bigger.

"Well yes it would but that's just a label that society would put on our relationship if it became public. Who cares if we both want it and it remains private? I still want you and I'm sure you still think I'm fuckable. It's no different than say ... you fucking your sister if you both want it ... you do have a sister don't you ... an estranged sister I seem to remember you saying. Let's say you hadn't been estranged ... would you have fucked her if she wanted? It seems to happen more than one might think."

Sister?

Where the fuck had this come from? Did she know something or was it a lucky guess?

"Where are you going with this? I think you can see that your mum is sleeping in this bed ... that's not an insignificant clue to the fact that we've rekindled our relationship from before. Are you wanting me to dump her so that you and I can be together? I'm not going to do that."

She giggled.

"No, Silly Daddy! I want you to get a bigger bed so we can all be one big happy family."

"And do you think your mother will agree to this arrangement? Me being your father and all?"

"Oh, I think she will understand ..."

She left a pregnant pause and the mischief in her face became something more sinister.

"... what with you being her brother and all."

There was a gasp from behind me and then I felt Brigid roll over and peer over my body at her daughter.

"Hi Mum, he fucks so well doesn't he? Did you know I'm that I'm both your daughter and your niece? If I have a child with Daddy it would be both my son or daughter as well as my half- brother or sister and I'm sure there some other relationships in there as well ... your grand-child as well as your niece or nephew ... see how fucked up it gets?"

"Caitlin O'Meara what game do you think you are playing? Just what do you think you know."

Caitlin grinned smugly back at her.

"No game, Mom. I just want to have a strong and healthy relationship with my father ... we have a lot of lost time to make up for and I think the inclusion of a physical element would help that to grow. Don't you agree? As for what I know ... well ... let's just say you should password protect your laptop ... and maybe change the title of the folder from something other than 'Fearg - Photos'. I knew I had seen or heard the name before when you told me what his real name was."

There was a pause before Brigid answered. Her voice wavered as she sought to come up with a convincing answer.

"Umm ... Fearg and I were childhood sweethearts. Those photos were scans of photos our parents took of us together. There weren't digital cameras and phones around in those days."

"Nice try, Mom. To be honest I went looking for it because I wanted to know more about why were your parents thought your relationship unsuitable as from what I have seen your love is so strong that ... "

Caitlin paused as she choked up.

" ... it was only when I only ever found pictures with just one set of parents in and lots of joint birthday parties with the pair of you in matching or coordinating outfits that I realised that you were brother and sister ... twins I guess ..."

She trailed away and looked at the pair of us and suddenly looked completely defeated and close to tears.

"I'm sorry this was a stupid idea ... I apologise for being a silly spoilt bitch ... I just wanted some of the pixie dust that makes your love so strong ... I wanted to be part of it ... a share of it. I'll go and leave you to sleep ... I'm so sorry. Don't worry I'll never breathe a word of this to anyone."

She started to get out of bed and Brigid and I exchanged enquiring glances. She reluctantly nodded her consent and I reached out to grab our daughter.

"Caitlin, stop, sweetie, come back to bed. You're right we need to get a bigger one."

Epilogue

One year later

Caitlin was moaning as I eagerly thrust my well lubed cock into her tight rectum and knew that I'd got balls-deep when I felt my loins rest against her firm buttocks.

"Fuck, Daddy go easy on my poor little asshole you know I'm a lot smaller there than Mom."

I groaned as I put my full weight on her back as she lay, belly down, on our super-king size bed and flexed her tight little arse back up against me trying to get me deeper inside her.

"Be quiet. You know you like it deep in your arse just as you do in your pussy or throat I just wish I had a bigger cock to satisfy your itch."

She whimpered and giggled at the same time as I withdrew partially and firmly pushed back in.

"Trust me, Daddy, you're plenty big enough. Now, fuck me like the little slut I am before the twins wake Mom up again for the next feed."

I pulled out until the head of my cock was held snugly by her spastically flexing anal sphincter before pulling her hips back against my savage downwards thrust.

"Fuck ... yeah ... Daddy ... fuck your little daughter's slutty ass ... just like that."

I laughed at her silly words and gently nibbled her earlobe and kissed her neck.

"You do know that you don't have to do the bad porno script. Trust me, the fact that I'm balls-deep in the arse of my beautiful sexy daughter is not lost on me."

She giggled again and turned so we could kiss properly.

"Is that why you only last about 5 strokes in my ass before you're pumping me full of cum."

"Well I'd like to think it was a few more than 5 but your point is well made, darling girl. Just don't try doing a comparison as to whether I last longer in your Mum because I don't. You two are just too much for me."

I pulled out and thrust back in and the combination of the feel of her tight bum, the smell of funky sex and the sounds of her whimpers and moans as she flexed underneath me did what it always did to me and I felt my balls starting to contract. I slid my hand underneath my daughter's hips seeking out the hard nub of her clit knowing that the Honan hair trigger had not skipped a generation.

Her breathing sped up and she started to hump faster against my fingers as she whined and moaned her own orgasm into the pillow trying not to wake her new sister and brother. Her humping motion also had the effect of tightening her lovely arse even more and I groaned into the nape of her neck as I emptied myself deep into my daughter's bowels.

I lay my face down next to hers and we kissed gently as our breathing slowed. She smiled lovingly at me through the veil of her now-red hair, so very much like her mother's smile, and I melted just as I always did.

"You know Sean, you can fuck pussy you know. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean that it's off limits. The doctor said vaginal sex was perfectly safe."

I nodded sheepishly.

"I know sweetie but it's only been 10 weeks since they implanted your Mum's eggs into you and there's plenty of things that could go wrong and I worry that you could miscarry. I know the tissue match was good but ... better to be safe than sorry."

She grinned knowingly at me.

"I just think you like fucking your daughter in the ass, you old perv."

"Guilty as charged."

She smiled and then looked serious.

"Sean ... Dad ... are you ok with this ... two hormonal women ... the new babies ... Christ there will be 5 under two year's old in the house this time next year if all mine survive."

I kissed her nose.

"Caitlin darling, somewhere in the world there are very many miserable people because I've got all their happiness."

12