The Painter & the Ballerina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Degas reached his other hand down toward Margot's nether regions and began to finger her clitoris. He was delighted at the immediate effect just a small touch had on Margot. He felt her legs tremble and saw her chest heave as she drew in a wide-eyed, gasping breath. Edouard had slowed the motion of his pelvis to a snail's pace, sliding in and out of Margot with slow, deliberate thrusts. Degas grazed the tip of Margot's clitoris lightly with his finger, then rubbed the sides of it with increased pressure. He felt her body tense in response, energy building up within it.

"Ohhh," she almost whispered in a low voice. She looked into Degas's eyes with an expression of absolute wonder, as if she could not believe the sensations that were overtaking her body. Degas continued to rub her clitoris with his two fingers as Edouard moved his member in and out of Margot. Yes, yes, he was so close to drawing her orgasm out of her, just a few more strokes now...

"Come for me," he whispered to her. "Please."

Margot did come. With a gasp and a shudder that contorted her whole body, she orgasmed. She shook as if the earth was shaking, held up by her arms and her hair by Edouard's strong grasp. She looked up at Degas but seemed to see past him, into the heavens and the abyss. She let out a low, guttural moan, then her mouth contorted into a smile. Such pleasure Degas could give her, with only a few small movements of his fingers! How dutifully and gratefully she looked up at him!

Degas felt the urge to kiss her. How strange, he thought. He had never felt this desire before. He ran his fingers across Margot's lips, wetting them. He brought his fingers to his own lips, deciding whether to act upon this urge. Her lips were so tempting, so good, so obedient.

Perhaps another day. He turned around and walked back toward his chair, took his seat again, and brought his pipe to his lips. "You can orgasm now, Edouard. Pound her as hard as you can."

"Yes, boss," said Edouard. Degas watched as Edouard slammed in and out of Margot, holding her body tight in his grip. He listened to Margot's cries as she took his member deep inside her, accelerating to an almost frenetic pace. Edouard extricated himself from Margot at the last moment before he orgasmed, ejaculating onto Margot's back with a powerful, heaving grunt. Edouard released Margot, and she fell to the ground.

"Help her up," Degas told Edouard. "Be gentle."

"Okay." Edouard knelt down next to Margot and offered her his arm. She took it and brought herself up to a sitting position.

"Thank you," she smiled. She gave a slight shudder and giggled. "I've never had an orgasm like that before."

"Kiss her," Degas said. "Kiss her lips tenderly."

"Sure," Edouard replied. He took hold of Margot's head with both hands and planted a kiss on her lips.

Sitting in his chair, captivated, Degas watched. He watched the union of their lips, the way that Edouard's broad lips planted themselves onto Margot's with sturdiness and certainty, the way that his beard tickled her face. He watched as Margot kissed him back, her hand resting on his chest. It would so be easy to kneel down next to Margot and kiss her just as Edouard had. For a second, Degas was tempted. But no, he decided. Not today. He took another drag of his pipe and settled back into his chair.


12