The Palmer Legacy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,

And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,

That I scarce was sure I heard you'--here I opened wide the door;--

Darkness there and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,

Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

The high, trilling ring of Mrs. Palmer's laugh filled the suddenly frigid air.

"Am I dreaming?" Jessica turned and closed the door. In a trance, she walked across the office to the painting. Frederick had vanished again. Eloise sat naked in her wicker chair, her sparkling green eyes full of gaiety. She was not pregnant as she had been before. As she leaned forward, her nipples lightly caressed her thighs. Standing next to her, Thomas was also naked. His rigid penis pointed almost directly at Jessica. "Oh... my. Is that... because of me?" She pointed at the veiny, gargantuan thing.

"Do you want it?" Thomas stepped toward the foreground of the painting, his penis swaying with his movements.

"I am dreaming." Jessica nodded to herself.

"It's like pulling teeth with you, darling. Why hem and haw?" Eloise leaned back and hefted one breast in her hand, then the other. "You are built just as I. Surely, you see the stares and covetous glances as men watch you walk by. You see the desire smoldering in the eyes of young men like my Thomas. Just like me, you are a hot ticket. And, just like me, Thomas would like to punch that ticket."

"Why would I dream something so... wicked? Did he get you pregnant?" Jessica didn't want to anger the woman again. "Don't answer that. I should ignore you like I did last night. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up." She waited, but the dream continued.

"You seek to wake with your son rubbing up against you?" Eloise giggled. "That does sound cozy."

"I know there is something wrong with me, and I'll see a doctor just as soon as..." Jessica's hand went to her mouth when Thomas pressed himself against the barrier between her world and theirs. His penis protruded out into the room. It was larger than it appeared in the painting. She realized that was because in the painting, it was scaled down to the size of the portrait, but in her world, it was as if the man were standing before her with only his veiny thing made real.

"You mastered the first lesson readily enough. I see no need to waste time teaching you more self-pleasure." Eloise gazed proudly at her son. "It's time you learned to please someone other than yourself. Does the look of his bludgeon meet with your approbation?"

"No," Jessica squeaked. This was another lie. The penis was swollen, burgeoning beauty personified. The head was bulbous and a distinct purple color that reminded her of a ripe fruit.

"You ogled Noah's one-eyed colossus this morning, and you wondered. Did you not?" Eloise turned her gaze back to Jessica. "As you say, you are dreaming. Consequences are for times other than these." The tick... tock of a clock filled the silence as Eloise waited. After a moment, she pressed on, "My Thomas is stouter than your Noah in frame of body and bludgeon. But perhaps Noah will one day find his potential. In the mean time, reach out and see what a full-fledged man feels like. Forget all the lies and half-truths you learned about the other sex. Try for yourself and learn firsthand."

"I shouldn't." Jessica slowly reached out with slim, trembling fingers. The diamond on her ring caught the light, reminding her of Andrew. She had worked so hard to push her husband into her mind recently, but now she pushed him out. Instead, she zeroed her focus on the bloated head of the penis waiting for her.

"Go ahead, Mrs. Reader." Thomas confidently nodded to her from inside the painting.

Jessica flickered a glance at his face. "You look so much like your mother," she whispered.

"Which means he looks like you, darling," Eloise said. "You could even pretend he was your son. Not Noah, but another."

"Another... son." Jessica gripped the penis in her hand. She held it softly, running her fingers around the half-dome of its head. "What do you want me to do with this?"

"You're doing fine, Mrs. Reader." Thomas smiled. "Get used to the size. Feel the gravity of my cock. Imagine what it could do to your quim."

"Oh... my." She hefted it, her hand ever so slightly pumping back and forth. "It's so... it's so... um..."

A knock on the door broke the spell. Jessica blinked. The penis was gone. The painting was back to normal. She stared uncomprehendingly at the door as it opened.

"Hi, Mom. I just got home and..." Noah didn't find his mother at her desk as he expected. He looked around and spotted her right next to the painting, her hand outstretched toward the canvas. "What are you doing?"

"Hello, honey." Jessica forced a smile. "I was just... taking some measurements. Some of my clients want paintings from The Belle Dame, and I was... um... taking measurements."

"Right, okay." Noah's eyes narrowed. "Is everything okay? I mean, you seem a little distracted lately."

"I'm fine. Did you need something?" She pushed her red hair out of her face, smoothed out her dress, and walked back to her desk, keenly aware that she was sweating all over and leaking between her legs.

"No, it's okay." Noah gave her a half-hearted wave. "I'll catch up with you soon." He left to get himself a snack and think things over.

~~

In the Owens' house, Eddie stood before the new panting fapping his monster erection. He stared at one of the women in the painting. The one that looked like his mother. "What... the fuck... is happening?" He was sure the day before his dick had been half the size it was now, and all his sexual energy had been focused on the girls at school. But now... he desperately wondered what this woman looked like under her conservative, 1950s housedress. And what his own mother might look like under her stupid sweaters and mom jeans.

Not just his mother. His bitchy sister, Samantha, too. Sure, she was built like a twig... and that wasn't normally his thing...

It was a good thing he had the house to himself. His round belly shook as he pumped himself closer and closer to completion. "Aaaaahhhhhhh... Mom.... uuugggghhhhhhhh... Sam... I'm going to... I'm going to... shit... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." He had never before reached such a high or cum so much. There was practically a lake in front of him when he stopped shaking. He pulled up his pants and went to find a towel to clean up.

12