The Palmer Legacy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The key to our freedom, honey." Lauren gyrated her hips slower, seductively raising the hem of her dress. The rune-covered penis came into view.

"Oh... my... God." Melanie knew their lives were about to change. She could feel it in her bones. But whatever was happening in that room had swept her away in a flood of exuberant joy. She thought about how she would explain to Rich that her mother danced in front of her with some sort of crazy purple strap-on. She laughed even harder, thinking about the expression on Rich's face. She was so caught up in her thoughts, she barely registered her mother's hands on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees. Her mind returned to the present when her laughter was cut off by the dildo entering her mouth. She looked up into her mother's crazed eyes. "Mmmmpppphhhhhhh." Clarity seized her. This was her mother. The whole world had gone insane in a matter of minutes. But when her mom grabbed Melanie's blue hair and started bobbing her lips on the cock, everything went muddled again. This was no ordinary dildo. It was warm and supple. From the expression on her staid and prim mother's face, it seemed to be giving her pleasure. Melanie was blowing her mother and they were both loving it. Her hands went to her mom's round ass to get some leverage, and she really went to work. Rich had the biggest penis she'd been with. This one was bigger than that, but close enough that Melanie knew what she was doing.

"Yes... yes... let's... fucking... go." Lauren didn't break eye contact with her daughter. She knew she would soon cum down her throat, and she wanted their souls to be locked when that happened. "We're going to party forever, honey." She thrust her hips forward and listened to her daughter gag. "Forever."

~~

"I'll admit, things are a little strange. Maybe the art shop makes these to order? Or like, adjusts the subjects so they look like the purchaser?" Ella followed her friends into Noah's house. It was time to view his painting.

"Kathy didn't buy that painting, her mom did." Samantha looked back at Ella with a frown. "Did the owner of The Belle Dame stalk her before selling it to her? How do you explain that he knew what Kathy looks like?"

"Did you go with your mom to buy it?" Ella looked up at Kathy towering above her.

"Nope." Kathy shook her head as they walked toward Mrs. Reader's office.

"Well then, I don't know. Maybe when we talk to the owner, we can..." Ella's voice trailed away when Noah opened the office door.

All four teenagers tried to understand what they were seeing.

Jessica was rolling the lovely frigid penis with her tongue. It was delightful. She was so caught up in her first foray into fellatio that it took her a second to notice she had company.

"Mom?" Noah squinted at her. She was bent forward, with her hands on her knees. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open about a foot from the painting. He would have thought she was inspecting the painting but for her shut eyelids.

Jessica tried to spit out the penis, but found it wasn't there. A jolt of pure fear hit her. She straightened, opened her eyes, and saw her son and his friends staring at her. Adrenaline pumped into her system. Her whole body tightened into knots. "Oh, hello, Noah. Hi, Ella, Kathy, and Sam." Her voice cracked with tension, and she waved at them pathetically. Had they seen Thomas's penis?

"Hello, Mrs. Reader," the three teenage girls mumbled over each other. A long silence followed.

"Is there something wrong with the painting?" Ella pointed at the portrait. When Jessica didn't respond, Ella continued. "You were looking at it really closely." Despite the fact that she was sure Jessica's eyes had been closed, this was the only explanation that made any sense.

Jessica could barely hear Ella over the thundering pulse in her ears. "Yes... yes... that's what I was doing." She smiled weakly. "I thought I noticed something... but it was nothing." This was the fourth embarrassing nightmare to hit her in the last few days. Weren't they supposed to only come in threes? She walked quickly toward the teenagers, who stepped aside for her. "I have to go to the bathroom," Jessica said stupidly.

When his mom was gone, Noah looked at his friends. "See what I mean? She's acting really weird," he whispered. They all nodded their agreement.

"Do you want us to go?" Samantha could see how uncomfortable Noah was.

"No, let's look at the painting." Noah took a deep breath and walked across the room. He stuffed his hands into his pockets so that no one would see them shaking. "What do you all think?" His friends followed him and stood at his shoulders, a few feet from the work of art.

"Well, that lady does look almost like your mother." Ella pressed her lips together in thought and rubbed her chin.

"Yeah, we're three for three today." Samantha sighed. "What does it mean?"

Kathy stood silently. She was the only one to actually be in one of these paintings. And the thought creeped her out to no end. Goosebumps rose on her arms as she stared at the likeness of Mrs. Reader.

"Do you know anyone who looks like the men?" Ella pointed at who she supposed were the husband and son.

"No." Noah shook his head. "Do you?" His friends shook their heads. Noah shrugged. "Let's go to my room and figure out what to do about all of this."

"Yeah, sounds good." Samantha followed him out of Mrs. Reader's office. "I don't really want to go home right now." As she left the room, she glanced back. For a second, she thought the red-haired woman was pregnant. She blinked, but the painting hadn't changed. No pregnancy. She hurried to catch up with her friends.

~~

"Ugh... God... Mom... you're in my... belly." Melanie lay on her back on the living room floor, her feet bouncing high in the air. She knew the women in the painting were watching her, but she couldn't bring herself to look away from the woman conquering her pussy. "I think... I'm going to... cum... again."

"Yes... revel... yes... revel... yes... revel..." Lauren chanted between huffs and puffs, humping into her daughter with long, punishing strokes. Sweat dripped from her naked body, flying from her bouncing boobs in small droplets that covered Melanie and anything else close by. "Will you go back... to Rich's boring... apartment... or will you... uh... uh... uh... stay home... with me?"

"I want to... party... ooooohhhhhhh... I want to... partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Melanie's eyes rolled back, and she lost herself in another orgasm.

"Yes... you're so pretty... at the height of... oooohhhhhhhhhh... I can't... take it." Lauren gripped her daughter's boobs and let her own climax rip through her. She shut her eyes tight and flooded Melanie's pussy.

12