The Palmer Legacy Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's laugh was light and reassuring. "You are the chosen one. You blessed your mother with your holy seed. But you are surrounded by heathens and polygamists. What you do in God's name, they do for the Great Tempter." She unlocked their arms and unzipped her uniform.

"They look happy together." Paul could see how Jimmy's mother tenderly stroked his back and welcomed him with wide-open legs.

"The most potent lies don't seem like lies at all." Mary pulled her heavy breasts from her uniform, one at a time.

"If I am to ... mmmppppppphhhhh." Paul's words ended when Mary forced her nipple into his mouth. The taste was divine ... quite literally. He drank and drank her warm sweetness.

"Shh ... No more questions now." Mary stroked his brown hair as he drank. The ship hummed around them. "You need your rest. Think about what I showed you. All of these dark threads have been wound around us. They would stop us if they could. But I will not let them. We will sanctify this town with your seed. We will spread the epistle of fecundity. The heathens will submit. We will prevail."

Paul drew strength from her milk and her conviction. She was right. God depended on him. And Paul had no notion of letting God down.

~~

"Well, you look different, dearie." Eloise smiled from her painting. She was in her pregnant incarnation, wearing a nineteenth-century dress without the bustle. Her male companions were absent from the canvas.

"You promised me that you wouldn't change my body." Noah closed the door after he and Samantha entered the office.

"I didn't change my mind. You did. You asked for that." She nodded down to the outline of his enormous cock, slumbering in his shorts.

"Oh ... gosh ... you knew he was joking." Samantha's face tightened in anger. "It was obvious. Change him back."

"His mother asked me to change her back after she made her bargain with us. Like mother, like son. She hasn't asked for that again." Eloise shrugged and persisted with her pleasant smile. "Once we exchanged due consideration and the pact was finalized, there was no going back. It's for the best, really. You should join your dear friend, Samantha. Would you like me to grant you the same joys? He would fit so much better, and your womanly treasures would become even more beguiling."

"You want to turn me into a bimbo slut?" Samantha tried to be polite whenever possible. But sometimes it wasn't possible. "I get it. You're a whore and so the whole world should be one, too? I'm not a slut like you."

"Watch your words, young lady." Eloise's face sunk in, her flesh turning black and corrupted. The room swirled with terrible dark shapes. The steady tick ... tock ... of a cursed clock filled their ears. She watched the teenagers huddle together in fear. "Do not seek to undermine me. Do not try to ..." Eloise took a deep breath, snapped her fingers, and the room was bright and cheery again. Her rot was replaced by rosy, freckled cheeks. "Forgive me. I've had many ... difficulties over the years. My husband, who is not himself now, was once a formidable villain working at the behest of a powerful and petulant baby. He did ... terrible things, and I bear the scars. I did not mean to cast my ire in your direction. Now, what were we talking about?"

Noah raised his hand. "You have to change me -"

"Oh, yes." Eloise cut him off. "The good news about the other paintings. Your mother was very clever. Of course, we can't go charging into every home with a broken bottle. Some of the others will be aware of the threat. They will seek to protect themselves. I think it best if you bring The Belle Dame's shopkeeper here so that I may speak with him. I think I see a way to free Clover Falls of the sundry nefarious paintings."

"What are you talking about?" Noah scratched his head.

"Oh ... did your mother not tell you about Erato's demise?" Eloise could see the blank looks on their faces. "The painting that had its tendrils sunk into your sister? No? Well, I'm sure Mrs. Reader was waiting till the right moment to tell you. I'll fill you in." Eloise told them all that Jessica had relayed to her about Jessica's experience at the Keitaro's house.

"Mom ... killed a painting?" Noah was stunned.

"There's a way to defeat them?" Samantha couldn't suppress a smile, Noah's condition temporarily forgotten.

"Yes, and yes." Eloise nodded. "And not only that, but you are making me stronger. When you two joined upstairs not long ago, I could feel my prison weakening. We are mapping out this mysterious landscape. What a lovely family you are. I was very lucky your mother selected me to come here." Eloise's face became very solemn and earnest. "And that brings me back to my earlier request. I need you to bring the shopkeeper here. I must speak to him. We have leverage now. Together, we can end the power the other paintings seek to hold over your town."

"I mean ... we can try," Samantha said.

"What about my ... um ..." Noah pointed at his dick.

"Since The Belle Dame is the source of my power, perhaps the shopkeeper will know how to reverse the magic upon you." Eloise slowly looked Noah up and down, making clear that she liked what she saw. "But I hope you'll reconsider. I think your mother will heartily approve of your slightly enhanced bludgeon."

Noah blushed profusely.

Samantha nodded. "We'll go to The Belle Dame tomorrow when it opens." She rubbed her chin. "We'll take Kathy and Ella with us. They were over here tonight. We all had dinner together. Did you know that?"

"Kathy Bly was here?" Eloise bit her bottom lip. "I did not know."

"Don't worry, she says she wants to get along with you." Noah waved a hand at Eloise. "It sounds like you pulled your punches last time anyway. It was nice of you to send her home."

Eloise nodded. "I'm glad we have a rapprochement. I look forward to being fast friends."

"Yeah. I'm sure she does, too." Samantha got the feeling that Eloise was holding something back ... something important. Regardless, they had no option but to trust her for the time being.

12