The Palmer Legacy Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmppphhhhhhh." Shannon continued her frenzied blowjob. She had been planning for the bliss of swallowing his seed. But that heavenly ecstasy was matched when he filled her womb. She pulled off him and wiped saliva from her chin, panting. She looked into his eyes. "Of course ... you are right ... again. Let me take off ... my dress so we don't ruin it."

"No way. I love you in that dress. Ride me." Paul wondered if anyone else in Clover Falls was enjoying their Christmas morning as much as he was.

"Okay." Perhaps Shannon should have argued, but she couldn't resist the joy written on her son's face. She quickly pulled off her panties, held her dress over her hips, and swung her leg over him. "It is an honor to be ... the first woman you inseminate on this auspicious day. I ... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... am with you ... on this journey ... we are ... uuuuggghhhhhhhh ... a perfect pair. Mother ... and ... son." She slid down his cock. Even though she was ready for its explorations, she still screeched in amazement when his penis found one of her special places. "Oh ... gosh ... Paul ... you make me feel ... you make me ... I'm ... ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh." She threw her head back and climaxed on top of him.

"You and me ... Mom ... on our big day ... uh ... uh ... uh ... nothing could be better." He gripped the front of her dress and tugged. She was so busy cumming, he didn't think she even noticed the fabric tear. He freed her right breast from the dress, but it was still in her bra. He lowered the bra and stared at her boob as it flopped on top of her torn dress. She would feed all their babies with that tit. But first, it was his turn. He sat up and buried his face in her soft flesh, slobbering on her nipple.

"Oh ... Paul ... Paul ... yes ... yes ..." Shannon's arms encircled her son. "Just as the church shelters ... uuugghhhhhhhhh ... just as ... uuuugghhhhhhhh ... church ... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii." When the heat of his seed blossomed inside her, nothing else mattered. Not even their important tasks in the day ahead. All that mattered was this moment, drifting through a nebula of ecstasy.

~~

Noah stared at his sister, unbelieving. She was still pumping up his bicycle tire and letting the air out. She had done this over a thousand times while he watched. "This is very frustrating, Hailey. Just finish it off."

"Dude ... dude ... this was as early as I could wake up." When Hailey turned toward him, he saw that her eyes were the ocean on a stormy day. They didn't look like the ocean, Noah could actually see the breakers. "Dude!" Her words didn't quite sync up with her moving lips.

"What?" He wanted nothing more than to get on his bike and ride away, but the tire flattened itself on the garage floor.

"This is more than being a good Sumerian. She's in trouble. I don't know how to fix it." Hailey shook the bike violently. The whole garage trembled. "Wake up, Noah. Dude, wake up."

The garage and his sister faded. Noah opened his eyes to bright, morning light. "Sam?"

"That's what I've been telling you, dude." Jimmy continued to shake Noah's shoulder vigorously. "Sam's not here. She went home. She's in trouble."

Noah shot up so quickly he almost knocked heads with Jimmy. "No ... she promised. She wouldn't." But he'd known Samantha most of his life. She would. She totally would.

"Look, I've only been through today eighteen times. It's fucking grim." Jimmy's ashen face moved away from Noah as he slumped in the nearby desk chair. "The second I wake up, I come here. Now get up. We have to move."

"Grim?" Noah jumped out of bed, found some underwear, and pulled them on. "We have to get Kathy and Ella."

"Kathy, yes. But we have to go to her house and wake her up. She ignores her phone." Jimmy frowned. "Ella, no. She's already at Sam's house."

"Oh, good." Noah nodded.

"Oh, bad." Jimmy shook his head.

"I'm going to wake up my mom." Noah pulled on his socks, not bothering to line up the heels.

"Why?" Jimmy raised his eyebrows. "There's no time to get frisky."

"She's not a sex doll, moron." Noah's face turned red. "She's going to help us." He pulled on his pants.

"Oh, okay. We haven't tried that yet." Jimmy shrugged.

"Why the heck not?" Noah didn't know what those other Noahs from other todays were thinking. Why wouldn't they get his mom? His blood suddenly froze. Was there something different about this today? "What about your puzzle. Have you solved it yet? Is this our last chance?"

"Nah, I'm not stupid. I'm not solving it until we destroy Sam's painting." Jimmy intently looked at a spot on the wall to the right of Noah.

"What ... um ... what do you have to do?" Noah pulled on a t-shirt and rummaged through his hamper for a sweater. This was not how Christmas morning was supposed to go. Was anyone in Clover Falls having a worse one?

"Enki wants me to ... knock Mom up." Jimmy mumbled the last three words.

"He wants you to what?" Noah pulled on a sweater.

"I have to get my mom pregnant," Jimmy said more clearly.

"Daaaaammmmnnnnn." Noah paused on his way to the door and stared at his friend. "Whatever happens on your last today, it's going to be wild. You'll never forget this Christmas."

"I have to do it." Jimmy stood and shrugged apologetically. "Enki isn't giving me a choice."

"I know." Noah tried to give him a comforting smile, but he was too worried about Samantha and Ella. "But we can stick that on the back burner for now. Let's go get my mom. Then you can fill us in on everything you know ..." He opened the door, looked back, and held his breath. "Is it already too late? When did Sam leave?"

"It's not too late. I'll tell you everything." Jimmy patted Noah on the shoulder. "Just like I always do."

"Thank God." Noah exhaled. The friends jogged down the hall to Noah's parents' room and entered without knocking.

12