The Panda Porn Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was another much deeper and more animalistic groan, Jimmy looked across and through the glass could see PowPow mounted on MuMu mirroring Jimmy's enthusiastic fucking.

"Look," shouted Jimmy, "it's working!"

In that instant Kim tried to turn her head to look, but in the rush to get out the door it wasn't fastened fully and her head fell off. It bounced across the floor and as Jimmy turned to look he realised it wasn't Suzy blond hair but Kim's dark hair, he pulled away, his cock sliding out and hanging there in mid-air.

"Well don't fucking stop now," Kim cried looking back at Jimmy.

Jimmy didn't need a second invitation and slammed his cock back in, Kim let out a wild scream as Jimmy started driving his cock back into her. Suzy who had been watching the scene unfold whilst fingering herself towards another orgasm from the storeroom door rushed out.

She knelt down next to Jimmy, first looking at the real Pandas, "Isn't in wonderful," she said before turning to look at Jimmy's glistening cock sliding into her friends pussy. Kim continued to scream and Suzy was about to continue her own ministrations when she felt Jimmy's fingers reach into her. They quickly probed deeply, Jimmy ensuring they were slick before rubbing them across her clit, Suzy leant against him with her body before she lost her balance.

It almost seemed as if Kim and Suzy came together although neither was touching the other. Jimmy would surely have come too but as one of the most powerful orgasms she's experienced in a long time overtook her, Kim collapsed forward sliding off his cock as she did so.

Conscious that she had left Jimmy hanging, Kim rolled over and sat up in front of him, she reached behind and tugged the zipper down. She stripped the furry suit off the top half of her body exposing her breasts, her chest still flushed from her orgasm. She squeezed her breasts together, "Come on Jimmy, give it to me, I want it all over." She licked her lips for extra emphasis.

Jimmy was about to reach for his cock when he felt another hand grasp it. Suzy was knelt in close behind him, her furry body pressed against his. It felt like a rod of iron in her grasp and Suzy worked it back and forth, with Suzy's expert hand and Kim's eager face it took no time at all and Jimmy let out his loudest roar and cum spurted forth.

Rope after rope of hot cum flew splashing across Kim's face and body as Suzy continued to pump him. "That's it Jimmy," said Suzy, "let her have it."

As his orgasm subsided Suzy took off Jimmy's panda head, sweat was streaming down his face. Only now could he see Kim clearly as she sat there massaging his cum into her breasts.

"That's it Jimmy, we've done it." Suzy said as they all looked into the Panda enclosure, PowPow was just climbing down off MuMu and the pair of the went back to eating their bamboo.

Suzy hugged Jimmy and kissed his face. All three of continued to look into the Panda enclosure at what they hoped would be the zoo's first Panda parents.

Later that night, tucked up in his chalet bed Jimmy was in that hazy place between sleep waking, when he suddenly had the feeling he wasn't alone. Soon he was aware of two Pandas either side of his bed, only these weren't like any Pandas he'd seen before. Their big heads and wide eyes were there alright but from the neck down they were completely bald. As Jimmy started to come round it was clear these Pandas had women's bodies, full breasts and long legs.

Each one lifted a knee up onto his bed and climbed towards him, "Don't worry Jimmy," the Panda on the left said with what sounded like Kim's voice. "For the rest of this lockdown we're going to make all your dreams come true."

12