The Pandemic Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Don shows off his slave Suzy when he takes her for a walk.
5.7k words
4.55
13.2k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

The Pandemic Slave

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave any constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 4

As he held her against his chest, Don knew he couldn't let this moment go to waste. He gathered her in his arms and told her, "We are going for a walk and you are going to show everyone just how sexy you are and that you are my slave. What do you think of that my beauty?"

Suzy felt goosebumps erupt all over her body. What he said lit a fire inside her and her mind went to several versions of what he meant. She knew he loved showing her off in something sexy almost as much as she did, and she hoped this was part of his plan. Suzy had always been an unabashed exhibitionist and loved wearing super tight, skimpy or even non-existent outfits She even envisioned him having her walking naked down the street and excited anticipation churned in her core. Oh Lord, she wanted him to treat her like his Gorean slave girl.

She also thought about him collaring her, just like she saw on the internet and that possession aspect of the Dom/Sub excited her as well. Her mind swirled with different options, then she furtively glanced at him as he waited for her answer. She cleared her throat and with her eyes cast downward she demurely said, "It is my pleasure to serve my master in any way he wants. If you want me to walk naked down the street bound at the end of your leash that is what I will do."

The grin on Don's face broadened as he contemplated what she was suggesting. Not only was she excitedly agreeing to his walk, she had suggested additional ways to make their walk titillating and exciting. He stared at her incredibly toned, naked, and sumptuous body asking himself if he wanted to share this vision of female perfection with the rest of the neighborhood. Hell, yes, he did! He wanted everyone in the world to know that this vision of unparalleled beauty belonged to him and to have her as his Gorean slave girl was out of this world electrifying.

He ogled her nude made-up body and decided that she had already designed the perfect outfit for their walk. However, a totally nude Suzy might attract unwanted police presence, so he decided on a slight modification to her silky skin. Don guided her into her closet, gathered one of her old pairs of jeans and he began cutting away all the fabric except the seams. Within seconds he had created the sexist pair of Daisy Dukes Suzy had ever seen and she was thrilled to try them on.

As she slid them up her legs, she thought she looked more alluring than she had naked. She smiled saucily and gave Don a huge hug saying, "They are perfect ... Master. Do you want me to wear anything else?"

Don ogled her outfit with her legs and ass total exposed. The Daisy Dukes only covered a small portion of her nether regions and left all of her ass cheeks completely exposed. He decided that the Daisy Dukes left her more sensual than going completely naked. Of course her totally exposed breasts and nipples made him gawk in admiration.

Her question told Don what she wanted the answer to be and he completely agreed with her suggestion. However, he looked at her sternly and answered, "My baby slave, you do not presume to tell me what you want. You will take what I give you and I will dress you how I want."

Suzy looked sheepish at his dressing down and murmured, "Yes, Master"

Then he did exactly what she hoped he would, he placed cuffs around her wrists, cuffed her hands behind her back and buckled a dog collar around her neck. Don turned her to face him and brushed her hair away from breasts and down her back leaving her front totally exposed, then he lovingly said, "This collar is only temporary. My gorgeous slave deserves a collar as stunning as she is, but unfortunately the pandemic has closed the jewelry stores. However, from now on you will be collared so everyone knows you belong to me."

Suzy felt tears pool in her eyes as the depth of his love shown through, then the tears spilled down her cheeks as he adoringly attached a leash to the collar. She was getting everything she wanted, not because she asked for it, but because he loved her and knew what she needed. She stood straight presenting herself for his inspection and his eyes obligingly caressed every inch of her exposed silky skin leaving a trail of goosebumps everywhere they went.

Don's fingers followed his eyes and caressed her unprotected parts that begged for his touch. His magical hands were pure sensual current that left her breathless as they roamed at will over her vulnerable breasts and belly. The light brush over her nipples left them engorged and hard, waiting for more of the carnal electricity. His forefinger and thumb closed on her pleading nipples giving them the painful squeeze they desired and leaving her pussy gushing her needy juices.

Suzy opened her trembling legs hoping that those magic fingers would slide down her sunken belly, under her tiny Daisy Dukes and over her clit. As his magic fingers did just as she desired, she felt her knees start to buckle and only his fingers inside her drenched pussy kept her from falling to the floor. His fingers were enchanting inside her as they stroked her G-Spot and teased her clit leaving her swimming in his erotic euphoria. She couldn't help herself and she felt like a desperate slut begging for more with her hips curving into his fingers pleading for more. His magical hands on her nipples and inside her pussy made her hips buck in a primal dance with her orgasm only moments away. Then he stopped and her pussy was empty.

As Suzy moaned her lust filled eyes tried to focus on the man, she loved in front of her. "Please master finish me ... don't leave me like this."

The man standing in front of her was sucking on the fingers that had only moments before been in her desperately needy cunt. Watching him suck her juices from his fingers only rekindled the fire in her loins. He finally said, "No my love slave, no orgasms until I say so! I want that desperately sensual look on your face as we walk, so everyone that looks at you will know what a sensually erotic slave you are. Besides when I let you cum, I want it to be explosive exposing the hot, wild, and gorgeous babe inside you. You look so fucking sexy when your cum devastates your ability to control your quivering body."

He put his fingers between her lips and let her taste her own nectar, but that wasn't enough, so she voraciously deep throated his fingers like they were his cock. Her desperate longing to cum showed on her face and for a moment Don almost felt himself give in. He removed his fingers from her ravenous mouth and began to gather all the things he thought they would need for their walk. Suzy watched as he stowed things in his backpack and she saw rope, cuffs, a flogger and several juice boxes.

Suzy knew this was not just going to be a walk, because he had erotic or bondage plans for her and she knew she would love whatever those plans were. The knowledge that something special was coming made her nipples stiffen and ache, while her pussy generated her special nectar and yearned to have him inside her. She was definitely loving being his sub and Suzy began to squirm in anticipation of what was to come.

Don watched Suzy out of the corner of his eye and saw her eyes widen, her nipples stiffen, and her hips mambo to the dance of primal need. She almost swooned as her mind began to dream of what was going to happen. He even added a few things he had no intention of using, knowing that it would fire up her imagination and make her blazing hot in anticipation.

As soon as his knapsack was full and, on his back, he grabbed Suzy's leash and led her out the front door. The sun was starting to set as they set off towards the ocean and Suzy immediately started feeling conspicuous. It felt as though every eye in the neighborhood was on her watching her naked body being led around by a leash. A red blush spread from her face eventually covering her whole body. She tried bending over and letting her long silky hair cover her exposed breasts, but Don pulled on the leash admonishing, "Baby, I am proud of the way you look and I want you to stand proudly, showing everyone what God and the gym has blessed you with and what you have given to me."

She looked into his eyes and realized what he said was true. He wanted everyone to know what was his and that he was honored by her gift of submission. She had become excited with the Dominate/Submissive dance they were doing, but now he had taken it to a whole new level, and it was becoming a lifestyle. It may seem violent or kinky from the outside, but it is nature at its most tangible.

Men are hunters and they hunt, conquer, rule and dominate their environment. Women love to be chased and then dominated by their man. They love to put up a fight and resist at first, but deep down they love to be conquered and submit to the man they love. This was something she had a hard time with at first, because she had always fought with men, but she realized that nature is not that way. In the dance of life the man must lead and the woman must follow. It took a pandemic for her to learn that.

Suzy began to watch the man she loved as he led her on their sexually erotic walk. He proudly guided her out in the open so everyone could see his virtually naked slave woman. She also began to realize that he was leading her on smooth cement or soft grass because she was walking barefoot. Only then did she realize that he was wasn't leading her out into the open but sheltering her from the closest homes. She glanced at him lovingly as she realized he was protecting her feet and her nudity from anything that he felt might cause her harm.

His love for her was now very apparent and she saw it with her eyes and felt it in her soul. He had taken his role as her master seriously and actively worked to protect her from any harm, while caring for and loving her. She came to the realization that the main thing he protected her from was herself. He wouldn't let her get away with her petulant or spoiled behavior, making her live up to her heart's beautiful potential.

She had always used her incredible figure to get whatever she wanted, but Don wouldn't let her get way with that. He used her sexual drive and incredibly sensual body to tame the wildness inside her. He knew she needed to be adored, loved, held and fucked, and so did he. In the past few days Suzy had come to realize that Don was the perfect man for her, and their walk was proving what she already knew. She wanted to be his submissive and he her dominant. They were a perfect match.

The park he had chosen was about eight blocks away and with her hands locked her hands behind her she knew no harm would come her way, because her Master was protecting her. With her arms locked behind her Suzy's astounding breasts flounced on her chest giving him and anyone else that cared to watch, quite a show. The exposure to anyone that carried to watch had her nipples hard enough to rip holes in a t-shirt, if she had one. Her tiny waist and muscled flat belly only seemed to make her breasts much more prominent.

The first time they saw another couple walking, Suzy held back and shielded herself cowering behind Don. He immediately stopped, gave a small tug on the leash and gave Suzy a stern look that told her she was not to do that again. Suzy remembered that she represented her master and stood tall stretching to her entire 5'2" height, tightened her tummy, pulled back her shoulders and thrust out her breasts. Every other person they saw on the walk ogled Don's stunningly nude slave and she responded with a proud strut, that really showed off her master's property.

By the time they reached the park, Suzy was breathing was coming in passionate gulps, but Don didn't think this has anything to do with exertion. The threat of her exposure and the excitement of being led on her master's leash had her shaking with delight. Every time somebody stopped to ogle her as they walked by, she would quiver, get a little more turned on and breathe a little harder. He could see the lust starting to burn in her eyes and the more people that saw her, the hotter it got. As they entered the park, Don spotted a tree perfect for his purposes.

Suzy looked at him with desire showing plainly on her face and she shivered with anticipation as he moved towards the tree. He took off her leash, unlocked her hands from behind her back and told her to undress. She quickly removed her Daisy Dukes and laid naked on her back across the tree waiting patiently for his next command. As she laid there, her unbelievable beauty and unwavering trust once again made him realize just what a special sub she really is.

The sun was moments away from starting its dip below the horizon and the muted yellows cast a magnificent glow on Suzy's skin. As beautiful as she looked, the muted light, her naked form with the tree and ocean behind her made for a remarkable sight. Don stood and took in the sight of his wife enhancing all nature's beauty.

Don reached into his backpack and took out the rope and other items he planned to use on his gorgeously willing slave. He through the rope over the branch he spotted, let it hang for a second while he tied it to Suzy's cuffs. He began to pull on the rope until Suzy was balancing on her tiptoes, only then did he tie the rope to another branch locking her into position. Her form was stretched and elongated with her tummy thin and her breasts lifted high. The strain on her legs made them look stunning and her ass perfectly muscled.

Anyone walking by the park could see her alluring naked beauty on display and he could see her glancing out towards the street, seeing if anyone was watching. He could plainly see the impact this knowledge had on Suzy. Her breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath and her nipples puckered into hard beseeching knots. Her hips rocked back and forth in a seductive dance with pussy lips swollen and gleaming with her nectar in the fading sunlight.

She looked down at her nude body nestled in the tree and she felt sexier than she ever had. Her breasts jiggled desirably on her chest with her nipples pleadingly hard. Her concave belly led to her appealing, but still swollen pussy lips that were pleading for him to play with her. His huge hands and massive arms buckling her to the tree seemed to make her look much more delicate and diminutive. Her tongue licked her suddenly very dry lips as she breathlessly moaned and whimpered.

Suzy felt her body humming and she felt more alive than she ever had. She felt loved, treasured and sexually wired splayed out naked in front of him. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her making love to her like a real man should. Her romantic dreams of having her big strong man whisk her off her feet were coming true. He had seized the opportunity, knowing what he wanted from her and taking it. As she hung from the tree she shivered in anticipation, already imagining his huge cock splitting her in two.

Her eyes were telling him that she loved every minute of this, but as she licked lips and then began to nibble on her lower lip, he knew she wanted more. She wanted him to take her right here in the park with everyone watching. He walked over to stand in front of her as she looked up at him, he bent down to kiss those delectable lips and palmed her breasts in his hands. As he pulled back from the kiss he said. "I know what you want my vixen, but you will have to wait."

Don went back to his backpack and pulled out two more cuffs that he buckled on her ankles. Going back to his knapsack he pulled out an adjustable spreader bar and attached it to her ankle cuffs, spreading her legs wide. With her legs spread Suzy had trouble touching the ground, but she found that she could stretch, and her toes could dig into the grass. Don unfolded a chair and sat down to watch her struggles. She was already dripping with desire, but a little more waiting and watching would build her anticipation bringing out her long hidden desires and soon she would be begging for him to fuck her.

Don had seen beautiful women before, but Suzy was the most stunning woman he had ever seen. Hanging from the tree she was beyond gorgeous. Her fit athletic body was stretched taut, hollowing her tiny waist that flared into her suggestive womanly hips with runner's legs. Her toes were only skimming the rich soft grass and the strain only made her legs look more perfect. Her firm fleshy ass cheeks were tight with the strain and they made Don want to run his hands over her soft silky skin.

Then of course there were her remarkable breasts. Her D cup breasts were always the focus of every male's attention but stretched and pulled high on her chest they were simply stunning. Her hard breathing made her breasts mouthwatering as they wobbled insolently. Her hard-distended nipples seemed to be pleading for his attention, and they were about to get it.

Don watched Suzy as she struggled hanging from the tree and as she fought against her helplessness, she looked exotically seductive. The more she resisted and thrashed in her bindings, the more her body shivered and the more excited she became. Her breasts were wobbling with the exertion of her heavy breathing and her pussy was absolutely dripping with her musk permeating the area.

Every once in a while, somebody would walk by the park and this would further escalate Suzy's arousal. The looks and imagined touches were building her struggling desire and scorching her skin. Her nipples were painfully hard, throbbing and aching to be licked, sucked or pinched. Her pussy was red, enflamed and pleading to be filled with her master's cock.

By the end of the half an hour Suzy was a quivering basket case of sexual need, her body charged with high voltage hunger. Her quim was weeping with her passion's nectar was running down her leg. Towards the end of the half an hour Suzy pinned Don with her smoke-filled eyes and passionately whispered. "Please master, end this torture ... please take me and show everyone who I belong to."

He stood from his chair, walked over to her took one of her nipples in his mouth and pressed between his tongue and teeth and at the same time he slid a finger into her succulent cunt. She sucked in deep breath pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth and screamed.

"OOOHH MA ... MASTER IM GOIN TO CUM ... OH GOD MASTER ... LET ME CUM ... CAN'T STOP"

"You can't cum yet my Pet ... wait."

He pulled his finger out of her as her lust glazed eyes began to focus on him again, he put the finger in his mouth and sucked on it saying. "You taste delicious, my pet."

Her whole body shuddered, and she whispered breathlessly, "Plleeaassee master, please I need you in me. Please my loving master."

Don stood in front of her looking deep into her eyes. Suzy felt as though he could see her very soul and she couldn't hide from him. All of her desires, perversions and fantasies were there for him to see and appreciate. The heat in his eyes told her that he was going to make everyone of dreams come true. The fire in his eyes filled her with desire, but also a belief and trust in him.

It was at that moment, bound, stretched and hanging from the tree, that she knew she belonged totally to him. His eyes told her that he would never hurt her, only fill her with the kind of blissful emotions she never knew existed. Bound as she was, she knew she didn't have a choice; he was going to rip her long-hidden desires from her. However, she knew she had to fight him, if for no other reason than for him to earn her submission. Even though she craved it, her pride still fought his dominance.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12