The Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for him on the deck again. I put on a robe over everything, in order to keep it hidden till I sprung my trap. I had a gin and tonic as I waited; a small amount of alcohol dulls the minor guilt I might have felt for using his young body.

When he arrived, we skipped the niceties. We both knew why he was here. I walked him straight to the bedroom where I sat him in the chair. He had on a pair of shorts that hardly hid his hard-on and a polo shirt.

I stood, looked at him, and then dropped my robe. The silky fabric tumbled to the floor and I transformed from elegant housewife to seductress as the red and black bustier came into view.

Bingo! The look on his face said everything. This was going to work.

I put my foot on his lap and asked him to take off my shoes and peel down my stockings, making sure he could see the glistening on my thighs, then turned my back and asked him to unhook the bustier. I made him undress me little by little. I'd tease him by letting the weight of my breasts caress his face. Lastly, I asked him to pull down my panties and made every effort to lift my knees, treating him to a very inviting sight.

As I looked down, I saw myself dripping, swollen, my outer lips were now large and puffy, yet my inner lips and clit were so engorged that they protruded.

Yes, I was primed!

I ordered him to undress, and it took him about five seconds to do so. I sat him down again and took in that beautiful sight of a hard young body, his cock standing up like a tent pole.

I knelt, kissed his face, neck, and chest. I worked myself down his belly and groin, then took that magnificent thing in my hands, eased back his foreskin, and began to lick his precum as I held his balls.

I was eager!

He was ready! No time to waste.

"I want us to watch ourselves," I told him.

We had felt, we had listened, we had smelled ourselves having sex, but this time it was to be very visual.

I stood over him, both of us facing the mirror, making sure he had a good view, lifted my foot, and placed it on the chair. He got a full view of my pussy, so ripe for sex, hovering above his cock.

I eased his foreskin back again, spread my lips, and winked at him. "Watch!" I said, as I placed him at my entrance and began to tease him by rubbing his head across my opening. Then slowly, inexorably, I sank down on his hard shaft, all the way until he bottomed out.

Oh god, it felt as if he had reached my navel. Then, just as slowly as I had taken him, I leaned back and withdrew him again.

We were both enthralled by the sight of his wet shaft pushing my pink lips in and then his mushroom-like head drawing them out on the outstroke. It looked like he was turning me inside out. The wet sounds, the queefing, and the smell of sex soon permeated the room. The feeling was so intense that before long we just got lost in the moment, dancing together with me impaled in his manhood.

I wanted to feel him deeper, so I climbed on the bed and presented myself on my knees, chest against the mattress, hands gripping the sheets. In this position I could return his thrusts, while he could reach my deepest crevices and could fill me to the fullest. Before long he found the spot and I was soon pleading,

"There... right there... don't stop, don't you fucking stop," as I began to climb that peak towards my summit.

He was panting as he pummeled my sodden sex, I felt that this was not to be a simple orgasm, my entire body and my emotions were stoked. It rose in waves and as I reached the brink I begged him to empty himself. The final straw came as he groaned and thrust deeply. I felt his cockhead slip past my cervix and lodge in my deepest recess. Our floodgates opened in unison, His scream joined my whimpering, when his warm seed flooded my insides as I was engulfed in a physical and emotional whirlpool. We fell to our side, him sweaty, catching his breath, while as if by some deep rooted instinct my walls had enveloped him and were milking him relentlessly. The after play was sweet, whispers, gentle kisses and caresses, we hugged, we got lost into each other's eyes and yes, the shear intensity of what had transpired led me to a state of profound contentment. By 6:00 O'clock in the evening, I returned a spent, exhausted young man home to replenish himself for the next visit. As I lay in bed, also exhausted, happy, stretched, and flowing, in walked my husband, unsurprisingly hard from watching our show on the baby camera he had camouflaged over the mirror.

He took one look at my distended cavity, a pool of seed glistening deep inside and before long he was on his knees adoring and worshiping me. He kissed, nuzzled, lapped with abandonment, then looked up, smiled and whispered to me,

"I love you. I love you so much, and more so when you fuel my fantasies."

When satiated it was his turn to re-claim me, making love to me in a gentle, caring way.

All good things must come to an end, Oh no! I just heard that his virtual classes had ended, and his College was to begin on-campus activities. I had been looking forward to enjoying this young man and reaping the fruits of my lessons. Sigh, all good things must come to an end, but I enjoyed myself while it lasted. We met a few times before he left, but the mood was a lot more subdued. It was a bittersweet experience as we had developed, at the least, a fondness for each other. As we parted, he couldn't have been more effusive and made his departure more palatable by telling me that it had been the best few weeks of his life and that he would never, ever, forget me. "Goodbye, Mathew. I also feel I have much to remember you by."

Little did I know at the time how true those words were, but a few weeks later I soon realized. Oh my God, I was two weeks late...