The Parcel Pt. 03

Story Info
I meet Linda and she joins in the fun.
5.1k words
4.75
11.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice's loan of her fabulous toy kept me busy for most of the rest of that day. I stopped briefly for some snacks at some time in the evening and I remember a second bottle of wine being opened but the rest was oblivion. I found out what the other buttons did and experimented with them. In the end it was a relief to fall asleep even though I still hadn't changed the sheets. It wasn't until the morning that I remembered about the Linda problem.

I woke up ravenous but lethargic. I drifted around the kitchen nibbling at this and that and drinking far too much coffee. I dragged myself upstairs and finally got around to stripping the bed. I couldn't believe I'd slept in such a mess, but it hadn't seemed important at the time. In the end, with the bed now covered in fresh bedclothes I sat down and looked at the notorious machine. It sat accusingly in the middle of the floor, halfway between the bed and the door. It was then that memories of our conversation came flooding back. I lay back and stared up at the ceiling.

Linda! My first thought was to think no. Something had happened yesterday between me and Alice. Things had changed. She had become more important in my life than simply a playmate. I think and hoped that she felt that too, and I didn't want anything to spoil that. We had come so close to saying something but then we both chickened out. I felt that bringing another into our world might ruin things.

On the other hand, I was prejudging things. I hadn't even met the woman after all. To blank her without meeting her seemed unfair. I should at least offer her that courtesy. Maybe take it slowly and get Alice to bring her round for a chat. I'm sure they would both understand that. After all it would be total madness to get straight into a session with the machine. I dithered about putting off the fateful moment, but in the end it was taken out of my hands when the phone rang. It was Alice and she sounded very nervous, almost frightened, as if unsure of me.

"Hi, it's me," and I could feel her nervous smile even over the phone.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound as welcoming as I could.

"Are we ok?"

"Why wouldn't we be?"

"Errr ... not sure."

"Apart from the fact that I'm still suffering from last night and it's all your fault."

"My fault? What did I do," and again her voice sounded worried and nervous.

"Yeah, your fault," I repeated, teasing her, "lending me that bloody rabbit."

"Oh."

There was a long silence and then I heard her giggle. "You tried it again after I left?"

"More than once."

"Oh my god, that's so bad of you."

"There was fuck all on TV so what else was I to do?"

"What indeed?" and she blessed me with her infectious giggle again.

"I ... errr ... I've been thinking about the other thing we talked about."

There was a short silence. "About Linda?" the nervousness was back in her voice, "its ok if you want to say no," she tried to assure me.

"Far from it but ... I want to meet her first. You know, have a chat and things. Maybe not go upstairs the first time."

"Oh, brilliant. I agree, after all you've never met her. I'm sure you'll like her though."

"When can you bring her round?"

"Not sure. I can phone her straight away and ask her. Oh fuck, you are so good to me."

"Shut up," I replied, glad that my blushes didn't show down the phone, "you do that and let me know."

She hung up and I sat back in the armchair. What an odd conversation that had been. More than ever, I was intrigued to meet this fabled Linda. I was sure I could trust Alice's judgement and that she be lovely, but it was still going to be a nervous wait. I was about to get up and go to the kitchen to refill my glass when the phone rang again. I knew who it was before I picked it up.

"Hi, Alice," I said smiling.

"How did you know?"

"A lucky guess."

"Ok, so I spoke to Linda and she can come this afternoon. We thought about three?"

"Today?" I almost yelped. I was expecting some time in the next few days.

"Sorry, is that too soon? I can phone her again and set another time."

"No ... its ok, it was just a bit of a surprise that's all. Three will be fine."

"We'll see you then." And the phone fell silent in my hand. Now I definitely needed that refill. I checked the clock, and it was just on midday. Three hours to go. I decided I needed to relax so went upstairs and ran the bath. I had a long soak, trying not to let my imagination get out of hand. I resisted the temptation to play with myself for once. That was my usual remedy for stress. The long, scented soak and an orgasm did the trick every time. But today I wanted to stay alert.

I thought long and hard about what to wear and then scolded myself for over-thinking it all. I was just inviting my next-door neighbour and her friend over for afternoon tea. It was nothing more than that. I still chose carefully. We were well into summer and my relevant wardrobe was much prettier and more colourful. Gone were the drab and chunky clothes of the winter. I picked out a simple dress with thin straps. I'd had it for years, but it was light and bright. It was mainly a pale cream with large print red flowers over it. I found myself blushing when I realised I was taking as much care choosing my knickers. In the end I went with a red thong to match the flowers. Was that too horny I thought to myself and then decided to go with it. If things went as planned Linda would never find out after all.

I was like a young girl waiting for her prom date as three o'clock got nearer. I found myself pacing around checking myself in the mirror every five minutes. I started to worry about details, silly little things. I'd opened a bottle of wine but what if she didn't drink. All I had was some orange juice in the fridge. Should I have sorted some nibbles? In the end Alice saved the day.

"I've brought snacks," she said, holding up a plastic bag and charging past me into the living room.

She left me standing by the open front door. I stared after her with my mouth open before I realised that I wasn't alone. Standing on the doorstep was a woman, about my age, looking sheepish. I smiled and remembered my manners. I held out my hand, not really a gesture to formally shake hands but to bring her inside.

"You must be Linda."

She nodded and smiled at me. "Lovely to meet you. Alice told me lots about you. Are you sure this is ok, with the pandemic and everything?"

"I'm sure its fine but come in and I can close the door so no one will know."

I drew her in and shut the door. Still gently holding her hand I led her into the living room. She must be even more nervous than me, poor thing. Alice had already taken over the armchair and was busy pouring wine into glasses and opening packets of crisps and nachos.

"I'll get some bowls for those ..." I began to say.

"That just makes for more washing up," she said, "we can eat out of the packets. Now sit down both of you and have a drink."

I walked over to the sofa and sat down sliding to one end to make room for Linda. As she came over, I got my first real look at her. Alice was right when she'd told me she was pretty. Her hair was a dark red, almost black and her nervous smile lit up her face. I wasn't sure but I felt that she had taken as much if not more trouble over what she wore. She radiated sunshine in a yellow dress. It was similar in style to mine, and I briefly had the naughty thought as I wondered what underwear she had chosen. I mentally slapped my wrists for such wickedness. As we nursed our drinks a silence descended, broken only by the rustle and crunch as Alice started into her snacks. I don't think Alice had spent much time dressing to impress. She had dressed ready for what she hoped might be some machine-based action. She wore a full, almost ra-ra skirt and what was little more than a sports bra on top. On a normal day they'd have both been gone on the way up the stairs. The silence stretched and it was Linda who finally fought through the awkwardness.

"You have a lovely home," she said, looking around the room.

"Thank you."

"Is there a Mr ... errr?"

"Mr Err does not exist," I teased her, "men aren't really my thing. I'm surprised Alice hadn't told you that already. After all you two seem to gossip about everything else."

I knew I was making her squirm with embarrassment, but it was fun.

"Oh no, what has she told you?"

"She told me that she'd mentioned that we have some fun afternoons if that's what you mean."

I glanced at Alice sitting in the armchair. She had a devilishly sexy grin on her face. She was enjoying her friend's embarrassment.

"So, what has she told you?" I asked putting her on the spot.

"She told me that ..." and she stopped and looked down, blushing.

"I told her we have sexy time together," interrupted Alice with a laugh.

Linda nodded. I felt sorry for the poor woman. Alice and I were both teasing her terribly and we should both have been ashamed of ourselves, but it was difficult to stop.

"I also told her about your machine."

Linda cowered back into the corner of the sofa even more. I flashed Alice an annoyed look. This had gone too far.

"It's ok," I told Linda, "I don't mind. Alice seems to trust you. I'm sure you can keep a secret."

She looked at me with relief etched across her face.

"Did Alice tell you what the machine does?" I asked her.

"She ... she tried but I didn't understand it."

I had planned this meeting just to get to know Alice's friend and nothing more. If all went well then maybe, just maybe I'd invite her round again at a later date. Now, it seemed that all planning was out of the window. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I'd only met Linda about ten minutes ago and I was about to invite her into what, until this moment, had been a secret shared between Alice and me. I looked at Alice and raised a questioning eyebrow. She grinned and gave the tiniest of nods. I turned back to Linda.

"Would you ..." I asked her, putting my wine glass down on the table, "like to see it?"

She was suddenly alert, and her head came up and she fixed her eyes on mine. She nodded vigorously. I reached out a hand and took hers before standing up. Alice was already halfway to the stairs, glancing over her shoulder and hurrying us up. I thought Linda would let go of my hand, but she didn't, and I led her up the stairs, almost fearful to let go in case she ran away. Now I wanted this woman to have the same experience that Alice and I had over the past weeks.

By the time we got to the bedroom Alice had already found the box of goodies in its usual hiding place and was knelt next to the machine. Behind me, her hand still clutched nervously in mine, I felt Linda hesitate. When I turned to look at her, she was staring at the machine with a slight look of disappointment on her face. I must admit, as it sat there, it did look a little underwhelming. A black leather hump with a small piece of white plastic sticking out and a couple of wires snaking out of the back of it. I tugged on her hand and drew her further in. I knelt next to the machine and she joined me.

"Its ... not what I expected," she confessed.

"Hey, don't rush me," said Alice from the other side, "there's more to it. Check out these extras."

She held out the open box and Linda peered inside. Her eyebrows went up immediately as she started to get the idea.

"One to suit every mood," said Alice, sounding like a teacher, "this is the best starter." She pulled out one of the accessories and held it up. It was the simplest one and was designed to nestle between the labia. I had to admit it had never given me an orgasm but nonetheless I used it regularly as I could sit there for hours, close to but never quite reaching a peak, and feeling a delicious warmth spread inside me. Alice pushed it onto the small plastic protrusion and picked up the remote. The machine sprang into action. The familiar deep hum filled the room.

It startled Linda and I felt her jump. I took her hand and placed it onto the back of the beast. At last, she was getting it.

"Want me to demo it?" asked Alice.

Linda shyly nodded. Alice was eager to get going. Kneeling up she reached under her short skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees. Then, sitting back down she rolled onto her back and slipped them down to her feet and off. As her pussy flashed before us memories of yesterday came flashing back. I glanced at Linda who was obviously shocked.

"Alice, what are you doing?"

"Trust me, Lin. It just doesn't work with knickers on."

With a flick of her skirt, she straddled the machine arranging it, so she was discretely covered as she settled herself. Then she picked up the remote.

"Oh no you don't," I told her, holding out my hand, "you know the rules."

She grinned cheekily and Linda looked confused once more. I plucked the remote out of her hand and leaned sideways towards Linda.

"Its our unwritten rule. I have the control if she's riding the machine."

The machine was still humming from when Alice had first switched it on, so I turned it up a notch or two. The hum grew louder, and Alice leaned forward and gripped the sides of the machine. As I took it up another two settings her knuckles turned white with the effort of staying upright. It didn't normally have this much effect on either of us so it must have been down to Linda's presence that was adding to the excitement.

"Get ready," I whispered to Linda, "she might need support to stop herself falling off."

Linda understood straight away and shuffled closer to her friend and put an arm around her. Another two settings and she was grateful for the help. Alice muttered something under breath.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"Bitch. Turn it off."

"But you're having such fun," I said and turned the dial up yet again.

"FUCK!"

I watch as Linda grinned at me as she clung onto Alice who was fighting to stay upright. She was enjoying her friend's agony as much as I was. There was one more setting to go. It took no time at all for me to decide to go for it. Alice let out a wail and desperately clung on to Linda and her sanity. I never thought that accessory could bring an orgasm, but I'd never tried it on ten before. Nor with an audience like we had today. I knelt amazed as Alice cried out and collapsed forward almost taking Linda with her. In the end she fell sideways and rolled onto the floor on her back. Her skirt was rucked up and her pussy was displayed to us, glistening with her juices. Linda looked at me totally bewildered.

"Did Alice just ...?" she asked.

"Have an orgasm? I think she did," I answered her, smiling with pleasure for my friend who was gasping for breath like a stranded fish. I turned the machine back to zero and looked across at her. She blew me a kiss and slowly rolled onto her front and pushed herself to her knees.

"Jeez, you are a bitch," she said laughing, "I told you to stop."

"I didn't want to spoil your fun."

"Fuck ... I'm glad you didn't. So, who's next?" and she looked from me to Linda and back again.

"I ... I'm not sure," stammered Linda.

"In that case it has to be you," decided Alice looking at me. She leaned over and snatched the remote from my grasp before I had the chance to argue. It seems I had little choice so when she held out the box of bits, I picked out the very straightforward dildo shape. I pulled off her old one and briefly touched it to my lips as I held her gaze and then pushed mine on in its place. It stood up proudly, its purpose suddenly much more obvious. I got to my feet and pulled down my thong before standing astride the machine. I looked down at the dildo pointing directly at my pussy and slowly bent my knees and lowered myself onto it. My dress covered the more intimate moments to save my blushes. I really couldn't believe I was doing this in front of an almost stranger. Then I had a bright idea.

Before Alice could start the machine up, I leaned across and grabbed the remote. She tried to get it back, but I held it out of her reach.

"I have a better idea," I said, holding the remote out to Linda, "I think you should be in charge this time."

She took it from me in a daze and stared down at it. She looked confused and nervous about touching anything. In the end she gave one of the knobs a little tweak and the machine took over my being once again as it hummed back to life. She knew that something was happening when I grunted and reached out to Alice for support. Then my world went crazy and I clung to Alice for dear life. Whether, in her ignorance her finger had slipped, or she had done it deliberately, I don't know but Linda took me straight to ten on the dial. I remember shouting something incoherent and she immediately took it back down, at least most of the way. I leaned against Alice, breathing heavily, and glanced at Linda. She was grinning widely but looked a little guilty. She soundlessly mouthed the word 'sorry' before exchanging smiles with Alice.

I slowly came back to something like normal and then it went up a notch and I knew I was on my way. Alice had taken it into her head to lift the hem of my dress and bunch it around my waste. She was putting me on display. I sensed Linda shuffle sideways to get a better view as she turned the dial once more. I was past caring, let them look all they wanted.

I could already feel my orgasm growing in the background when the vibrations speeded up again. The big 'O' crept closer on tiptoe and I was powerless to prevent it. I waited for Linda's next move, knowing it would send me over the edge. But she kept me waiting. She teased me by taking the speed down and then up again, over and over. My body was shaking, and I was on the verge of begging, pleading with her. I think she must have sensed this and finally she allowed me to come.

I felt the speed and intensity go up another setting and then one more and I let myself go completely. Luckily for Alice and me, where our two houses were situated was fairly isolated. My voice must have travelled for miles as I screamed and shouted. I felt Alice's finger lightly stroking my clit and that helped calm me on the way down. I could feel the wetness slowly spreading down my thighs and I knew that I had made a mess, but I didn't care. I leaned on Alice, barely able to focus. Linda slowly turned the machine down and then off and I felt her hand gently stroke my arm. I looked at her through blurred eyes and she seemed genuinely concerned. I tried to smile to reassure her, but it must have come out as a sort of grimace as her brow creased into a worried frown.

"Are ... are you ok?" she asked timidly.

"She's fine," answered Alice, "she's always like this, she's a messy cow sometimes."

It took a good five minutes before I was stable enough to ease myself off and back to the stability of the floor. I knew what I had to do. I reached out and snatched the remote from her.

"Your turn," I said in a voice that allowed no argument.

"But ... I can't," she said in a faltering voice.

"After what you just put me through, you're not leaving until you have a go. Its only fair. Now, choose your weapon."

She looked lost and trapped in the moment but knew she had no choice. Alice had already pulled off the toy I had used and laid it next to hers. She rummaged in the box and came out with the rabbit attachment.

"I'm choosing and I say it has to be this one."

"Oh, fuck, Alice," I said with mock seriousness, "you know what that can do to a woman. It is her first time after all."

"I'm sure she can manage," she said, pushing the device onto the machine.

"Do you need lube, Linda?"

"I ... I'm not sure?"

Alice looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Can you check her for me?"

I giggled. Alice was being totally outrageous, and I was a bit shocked until I remembered they had been friends for years. They were probably used to this sort of intimate banter. On the other hand, I'd know the poor woman for an afternoon, and I was being asked to make intimate checks on her. But she had watched me in my moment of climax, and I realised that my dress was still bunched around my waist and I was still on show. Before she could protest, I reached under her dress and ran my hand up her thigh. I met resistance in the form of the fabric of her panties. They felt damp but it was difficult to tell.

12