The Parking Garage Ch. 02

Story Info
Changes in Latitude...Changes in Attitude.
5.1k words
4.49
8.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Parking Garage...Changes in latitude, changes in attitude...

Chapter 2

To say that I was shocked was a gross understatement. I stared in disbelief. My mind raced as I realized I had to gather myself. A small shudder coursed thru my body when he took my hand. His touch was electric. I glanced briefly at Mark to see if he had noticed my reaction.

"Hello Mr. Johnson, I'm pleased to meet you." He grasped my small hand in both of his. He bowed slightly as he replied, "Please, call me Carl. If I have my way, we will be seeing a lot of each other so Mr. Johnson sounds way too formal." Although I'm sure Mark didn't catch it, the double meaning didn't escape me. "That's nice Carl. I'm sure our paths will cross at some point should the merger go thru."

Carl glanced at my husband as we sat. His look of surprise told me that they knew something that I didn't and that something involved me. Mark had that 'cat that ate the canary' look on his face as he quickly shifted his eyes from Carl to me and back again. That was all the confirmation I needed.

"So...Mark, I get the feeling there is something you need to tell me?" I glared at them both, knowing I had put them on the spot. Finally, Mark looked at me, a meek smile on his face. "You see, Ginger. I told Carl that you were a real estate attorney and we were hoping that, assuming the merger went thru, you could handle the transaction."

He could see the fire in my eyes, a clear indication that my temper was about to raise its ugly head. "Is that right? And just exactly when were you going to tell me about this agreement?" Trying to help quench the fire, Carl pitched in, "That is, of course, if you are interested. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." That sounded slightly hollow coming from the man who had just bent me over his car hood and fucked me senseless.

Trying my best to not make a scene, I offered, "I'm starved. Why don't we order dinner and we can discuss this later?" You could see the relief flood over both men's faces as they realized they were, at least temporarily, off the hook. Even though he knew he was in the clear for now, Mark was pretty sure he would have some explaining to do when we got home.

We ordered drinks and then dinner. The alcohol and food seemed to ease the tension. Carl turned out to be a personable and charming man with a sense of humor. We talked and laughed thru dinner and coffee as he and Mark shared their vision of what the merger would look like.

Mark had worked for and inherited the industrial supply company his father had started years ago. Based in Dallas, his company serviced middle America and the east coast. He had been looking for a chance to grow the company. With Carl's company based in California they hoped that the merger would give them coast to coast coverage.

As we stood to leave Mark told me he would walk me to my car and then come back and get his since he had valet parked. Smiling at me, Carl spoke up and said he would be glad to walk me to my car since he ''thought' we had probably parked near each other. Non the wiser, Mark thanked him for his generosity. A quick kiss on my cheek and he was gone.

Carl smiled down at me and chuckled softly as we headed for the parking garage. Certain that I had an idea what amused him, I asked "What is so funny?" It took him a minute to answer. "Oh nothing, I just think it's funny that the little fire ball who was going to kick my ass is going to have to deal with me on my turf."

I stopped in my tracks. "What do you mean, on your turf?" Looking back at me he said, "I mean that you will need to come to California to complete the merger. I have already mentioned that to Mark and he was ok with it."

I resumed walking as I felt another little flash of temper. "Another little tidbit of information ya'll agreed on without consulting me, I see..." Carl held the door to the elevator as I spoke. With a slightly condescending tone Carl said, "Just ask Mark when you get home. He will fill you in." I pushed the selector button for the top floor of the parking garage and turned to find myself pinned between Carl and the wall of the elevator.

Carl pulled me to him, lifted me slightly so that my feet barely touched the floor. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. In the same moment I realized I didn't want to push him away. Pressing his body to mine, I could feel his erection against my body. I was instantly wet.

Holding me firmly with his right arm, his left hand dropped down and slipped under the hem of my dress. As he kissed me his middle finger slipped effortlessly into my dripping pussy. He stroked it in and out of me as the elevator rose. I could tell we were getting close to our floor. I felt another finger slip into me as his thumb attacked my clit. I exploded in his hand. I was still shaking from the orgasm when the elevator door started opening.

Carl removed his hand and let my dress hem drop as he held me by the elbow and escorted me out of the elevator, nodding and greeting the couple who were waiting to enter. I could barely walk as he helped me to my car. He stopped me at my car door and turned me to face him. Leaning against me I could feel his black monster pressing into me. "Be sure and get Mark to fill you in when you get home. Then come to California and I will fill you up." He kissed me briefly on my cheek and then turned and walked away.

I sat down in my car, leaned my head back against the head rest, and closed my eyes. A flood of conflicting emotions swept thru me. I loved my husband. I had no intentions of going to California and cheating on him with Carl again. That was a one-time event that never should have happened and never would again.

I was a head-strong independent woman. No one, not even Mark, told me what to do. I was the one in control. Then, with my eyes still closed, visions of that big beautiful black cock pumping in and out of my delicate white pussy flashed thru my brain. I slipped two fingers into my pussy and moaned out loud as another orgasm swept thru my body.

It took me several minutes to regain my composure and head home. I was too exhausted to quiz Mark tonight. Tomorrow was Saturday. I figured that was soon enough to see what he had volunteered me for. As swept away as I had been by Carl, I was not about to let him and Mark rule my life. Mark had beat me home and was showered and in bed when I walked in. I walked past him without a word and started stripping for my turn in the shower.

I stayed under the hot water a long time hoping it would cleanse my body and my mind. My body was clean and relaxed when I got out. But...my mind was still conflicted. Mark was a good husband and a great lover. He was kind and creative in bed and was all I had ever hoped for in a lover...until Carl took me so commandingly in that parking garage.

I lay in bed for a while trying to sort it out. I wanted to help Mark grow his company. If I needed to go to California to do that, I would. I knew I could handle the merger. That is what I did for a living. I just wasn't sure I could avoid Carl's advances while I was doing it. I even questioned if I really wanted to avoid them. He pushed buttons no one had ever pushed. I promised myself as I drifted off to sleep that I would.

I slept in Saturday morning. When I got up around 10:00 a.m. I found a note from Mark on the dining room table. He had gone to Carl's motel for a quick wrap-up meeting before Carl flew out this afternoon. He said he would be back by 1:00.

He got back a little after noon and went about his week-end duties. By 5:00 he had the cars clean, the yard mowed, and the pool clean. He was very handy around the house and enjoyed taking care of the manly stuff. I finished my inside chores and joined him in the pool. After a quick swim, I retired to the lounger while Mark got us a glass of wine. He seemed extra attentive. I was sure it was a not too subtle attempt to kiss up to me.

He was grilling us a burger for dinner when I finally brought it up. "So...just how did I get volunteered to handle this merger business? Was this his idea or yours?" He seemed like something was bothering him. I could tell he was choosing his words carefully. Finally, he spoke.

"We were sitting in my office discussing how to cover the legal stuff when I mentioned that you were an attorney that specialized in acquisitions. When he saw our picture on my desk he asked if that was you. You know the picture. The one we took last summer in Cozumel. Anyway, he said he would definitely enjoy working with you. I thought it was a great idea so I agreed. I know I should have told you before you got to the restaurant but I got busy and forgot. I'm sorry."

I couldn't believe my husband was so naïve. He never snapped to the fact that a good-looking black man who had told us at dinner last night that he preferred to date white women wanted to spend time with his wife, just after seeing a picture of her in a skimpy bikini. But then, again, I could believe it. We had met and married right out of college. Neither of us were virgins when we met but neither had we been overly promiscuous in our dating lives. We made sex fun and adventurous but had never considered other partners. Or, at least as far as I know, Mark hadn't. I hadn't either until last night.

And in my defense, I hadn't considered it. It just happened and hadn't I promised myself that it would never happen again. And then I tried to hide the shudder that ran thru me when I suddenly thought about last night and how wonderful it felt when Carl bent me over the hood of his car and...ok, I had messed up. I admit it. I had cheated on Mark. I knew I could never, ever tell him about it. It would kill him personally and completely screw up his plans for this merger. I was sure this was a secret I would have to take with me to my grave.

We ate our burgers and I took another quick dip in the pool just as the sun was setting. Sunsets in Texas are my favorite time to swim. For one, the temperature is cooling off and the sun sinking over the trees always relaxes me. And, did I tell you that swimming makes me horny? Well it does and Mark was going to reap the benefits tonight.

And he did...I didn't even bother with pj's when we got in bed. The sunset, the swim, and a few glasses of wine had me needing some relief. I was in attack mode from the minute I crawled in bed. There was no time for not making love, this was just raw fucking. A quick stop with my mouth on his dick to warm him up and then I impaled myself on him to the hilt. During my initial assault, he wasn't even human. He was just a penis holder whose only purpose was to provide me an instrument of relief. Placing my hands on his shoulders for support, I fucked myself thru two orgasms before I slowed down to catch my breath.

Now that I was thinking clearly again, I laid down on his chest and snuggled and kissed him. "Thanks, I needed that." He smiled up at me and kissed me back. "Feel free to attack me like that anytime." His hands caressed and massaged my back and ass as I calmed down.

And then...he turned the tables on me. Quickly slipping out from under me, he pushed me face down on the bed and pulled me up to a kneeling position. Using his knees to spread mine, He lunged forward and rammed his cock into me in one move. Laying across my back, he grabbed a breast in each hand and used them to pull me back into him as he plunged in and out of my pussy at break-neck speed.

I was instantly flooding his manhood with my juices. He was breathing thru his mouth and grunting with each thrust. It was flesh against flesh, bone against bone, as he slammed into me. My orgasm became one long and continuous orgasm. He had a nipple in each hand and seemed intent on ripping them from my breasts as he tugged on them. It hurt but it was a good hurt. It had been a long time since our sex had been this animalistic.

Finally, he grabbed a full breast in each hand, slammed his cock into me, and held me there as he pumped me full of his hot seed. He roared like a warrior who had just defeated his enemy. That last hard thrust pushed me over the edge and I joined him in release. He fell on me and we both collapsed in a heap on the bed. After we recovered, we jumped in the shower, dried off, and jumped back in bed not bothering with pajamas.

I laid on my left side with him spooning behind me. He nuzzled my neck and gently caressed my breasts. We just lay there basking in the after-glow for a few minutes. "So, did you and Carl come to terms of agreement on the merger?" I thought I detected an ever so slight tensing of his body, but I wasn't sure. "Yes, I think we have most of the details ironed out. The rest will be determined by your trip to California." I thought I felt that twitch again.

"What do you mean, my trip to California? I thought we would both go. It would give you a chance to see his operation and we could turn it into a mini-vacation. It would do you good to get away for a few days." And...there it was again. That almost undetectable tensing of his body that told me something wasn't quite right. It was so slight I wasn't sure it was real. I didn't know what to make of it. And...then I did.

His breathing escalated slightly as he pulled me closer. "No Ginger, I can't go. You see, he doesn't want 'us' to come. He wants 'you' to come to California. He wants you to come spend some personal time with him to finalize the merger." And, there it was.

I jerked his arm off of me and sprang out of bed. Standing over him, I glared at him as my temper flashed. "What do you mean, spend some personal time with him, Mark? Don't bullshit me. What he really said is I'll agree to the merger if you send your wife to California and let me fuck her isn't it? Isn't it, Mark?" I was furious. It didn't matter that I had already fucked him. It didn't matter that I longed to feel that black cock in me again. In my mind, my husband didn't know either of those facts and he was using my pussy to get what he wanted.

"Is that what you want, Mark? Is that what you really want? You want me to fly to California and fuck your future business partner until he gives in? You want your wife to be your merger whore? Answer me, Mark. Do you want me to fuck Carl?" He wouldn't look at me and didn't answer me, not verbally. But then he did answer me. While I was waiting for an answer I glanced down at his mid-section and saw it. His dick was semi-erect and growing. That was all the confirmation I needed.

I exploded. "Oh my god! Look at your dick, Mark!! You're getting hard!! You do want me to fuck him, don't you? Well guess what Mark, that's what I'm going to do. I'll be your whore. I can promise you that you will get your merger. I'm going to California. I'm gonna let Carl fuck me. Who knows, maybe he will have some other black employees that I can fuck for you. Hell Mark, maybe I'll fuck every black man in California. That's what you want isn't it. You want to see your white wife fuck a black cock. You know what Mark, I bet he's got a big dick. I hear that all black men have big dicks. And I hear they all like to fuck white women. Maybe I can get two or three of them to fuck me at the same time. I bet that would really make your dick hard wouldn't it." I was livid. I stormed out of the room before he could answer.

I spent the rest of the weekend in the guest bedroom. Needless to say, Sunday was a little tense. I made Mark book me a flight to LA for Monday morning and then call Carl and tell him I would need a ride from the airport. He tried a couple of times to apologize and tell me I didn't have to go but I ignored him. I tried to convince myself that I was going because I needed to for the merger but I wasn't too sure. That incident in the parking garage lingered in the back of my mind.

Due to spur of the moment scheduling, I couldn't get a direct flight. The first leg of the flight to Phoenix went off without a hitch. I had a window seat on a half empty plane. I had no one else on my row. And then the airline gods decided they hated me. The plane filled up and I was blessed with two of the most obnoxious men I have ever met.

The guy who sat next to me looked like Deuce Bigalow with a Mr. T starter kit. A straw cowboy hat with a feather in the band and 3 or 4 gold necklaces covering a hairy chest on full display thanks to a shirt unsnapped almost to his navel. Boots that cost some small animal their life with shiny silver tips on each toe. A pair of aviator sunglasses from the 70's completed the package. His buddy in the isle seat was dressed just like him minus the hat and sunglasses. If their wardrobe wasn't bad enough, it was obvious as soon as they sat down that they had waited for their flight in the airport bar.

We hadn't even leveled off when they started in. Deuce turned, undressed me with his eyes and said, "Hey gorgeous, what's a 'pretty little thang' like you doing on this big ole airplane all by yo self?" He then elbowed his buddy in the ribs and said something I'm sure I didn't care to hear. Hoping against hope that an answer would shut him up I told him I was a lawyer headed to LA to help my husband with a business merger. I was right, it didn't help.

"Well how 'bout that sugar. Me and my friend here are headed to LA on business, too. Maybe we could get together and do a little mergering of our own...if you know what I mean." That comment was followed by a bellowing laugh that no one but him thought funny.

I opened my laptop and tried to work while my 'neighbor' continued to tell me lots more about him and his friend than I cared to know. As we started our approach to LAX Deuce tried one last time to talk me in to doing some mergering with the two of them. That was the final straw. I closed my laptop and, leaning over, I motioned for them to come close.

"Listen BOYS (putting extra emphases on the word 'boys'), I would love to take you up on your merger offer but I've got to meet with my husband's future business partner to work on this merger. But, before we go to his office, he is going to take me to a hotel and fuck me senseless with his big black cock. And, who knows. I might even see if I can get that black monster up my tight little white ass. Think about that tonight when ya'll are lying in bed together beating each other off."

That did the trick. The instant the plane stopped rolling, they hustled up the gangway and out of sight. A woman who had been seated in the row in front of me caught up with me in the concourse. Smiling politely at me as she walked passed she said, "Thank you for shutting those guys up. They were being horribly rude. And...if what you said about your husband's business partner is true, I'm very jealous." I smiled as she walked away, wondering myself how much of what I said might come true.

I checked my messages and found a text from Carl. His message said he had me a room reserved and a car would be waiting to take me there. I was slightly disappointed. I was expecting Carl to pick my up himself. At baggage claim I saw a young black man holding a sign that read, Ginger Lawson. I approached him and acknowledged that I was Ginger. He introduced himself as Marion and told me he worked for Carl. He was at least as tall as Carl if not taller and lanky. He had a friendly smile as he took my claim check and gathered my luggage.

The car turned out to be a stretch limo. Marion helped me in and stowed my luggage. There was a bottle of chilled champagne and a single red rose waiting for me. Wow, I thought. What a nice touch. There was a note attached to the stem of the rose: Ginger, please forgive me for not meeting you when you arrived. Something came up at work that required my immediate attention. Please accept my apology and enjoy your afternoon. I will be by at 8:00 to take you to dinner.

12