The Parking Lot

Story Info
Sexy hotwife enjoys a game with hubby and a new friend.
2.7k words
4.56
17.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

"Are you sure about this?" she asked, trying to decide between two pairs of black heels that looked nearly identical to him

"Absolutely, if you are." He took his time, letting himself fully absorb the view of his wife. Her long auburn hair was done in that sexy style that she reserved for serious date nights or the few times that they had played various versions of today's game. He loved the way the long subtle waves brushed over her shoulders. He could almost feel it in his hand, imagining the sensation of softly pulling at it as he made her moan.

Her makeup was more pronounced than normal, her lips a deeper shade of red, and her eyes were dark and sexy. He could smell her perfume, which he knew she carefully applied to those sensitive points on her neck and the top of her cleavage. The dress was simple enough; not overtly sexy but still enough to turn a few heads. Open shoulders, tiny straps, and more than a hint of her full breasts straining under the fabric would cause any man - and a few women - to take in a second look.

The hemline fell a respectable four inches or so above her knees; the deep red color of the fabric contrasted nicely with her tanned, toned legs. The heels she settled on created a nice effect on her calves.

"How do I look?" She turned to face him fully.

"Like maybe I shouldn't let you out the door." He felt his dick stirring at the sight of his wife and at the thought of what they were about to do.

"Is that really what you want?" she teased.

"Yes, but not right now I suppose. It will be even better later. You know the place, right."

She nodded. "I'll text you."

The goodbye kiss was a promise of what was to come. He released her from his grasp and watched her as she walked outside to her car. Her ass never looked better.

She pulled the seatbelt carefully across her dress, not wanting to wrinkle the fabric. As she began to back out of the driveway, she could see him standing in the window, watching her, just like he always did.

The ride was just long enough to get her out of her usual turf. She knew the next suburb well enough. Her dentist was there and she had been in a couple of specialty shops a few times, but it still felt safely far away. The pub was actually across the street from a shopping center that she had visited in the past.

It was early enough in the afternoon that the after-work crowd still hadn't arrived. Her date was there, though. He met her outside the front door where they shared a quick, awkward embrace. Apparently, he had been there long enough to arrange for a table, because he led her directly to a seat once they walked in. It was a high top, situated toward the back of the place, across the room from a long bar that looked like it had been standing there for a century, though she knew better.

"So, do you do this often?" John asked as the waitress left them with their drinks.

"Not really." She wondered how much she wanted to tell him. "And never like this. At least never before."

"So I get to be your first," he smiled.

She liked him. She wasn't sure why. Maybe it was his confident demeanor. He wasn't cocky, but he was clearly comfortable. He was average-looking, a few years older than her, and in reasonable enough shape.

"I'm not sure I'd say that," she laughed, feeling herself relaxing a little. "Let me ask you the same question. Do you meet other men's wives often?"

"Every chance I get." He paused only a second before adding, "But I don't get that many chances. And never with a woman as beautiful as you."

She blushed at the compliment, knowing full well that she was far from the first woman to hear him say it. She looked away for an instant, trying to figure out how to change the subject.

"Let me ask you," he continued. "Do you meet other men often?"

She wasn't sure how to answer.

"From time to time. But never...," she caught herself before she finished the thought. She couldn't tell him that they had never done this since it would mean admitting to him more than she wanted to.

"But never this way. Usually, my husband is more involved." That was mostly true.

"Ah, like threesomes," he concluded.

"Yeah. Threesomes." she agreed.

"Well, thank you for letting me be your first." His hand gently landed on her knee as he spoke. She felt that sudden rush of energy, and the fact that they were in such a public place added to her excitement. "I promise I'll be gentle."

Time passed quickly with him. More quickly than she realized. Nearly an hour had elapsed when she first looked at her watch. Twice as long as she had intended. She really didn't need to get to know him. She wasn't looking for a relationship or even a date for that matter. She just needed to get a sense of who he was, to determine whether she felt comfortable enough to proceed.

"Are you ready to get out of here?" she asked.

He looked mildly surprised but rebounded quickly. "I thought you'd never ask." He dropped money on the table, took her by the hand, and led her to the front door at a purposeful pace.

"In a hurry?" she asked playfully.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want me to do what I was thinking about here, in such a public place." He guided her into the parking lot.

She changed directions on him, tugging him toward her car. "Don't be so sure," she teased.

"I have a room..."

His words were interrupted by the sound of her doors unlocking. "Get in." She pointed to the passenger door. "I already have a place in mind. We'll see about your public place." She smiled as she ducked into her seat.

They pulled into another parking lot three minutes later, hidden by the road, tucked behind a small medical building that appeared to be closed for the day. A few other cars were in the lot including the one that she was expecting. She pulled to the far end, backing into a spot in the wooded corner and turning off the engine.

"How's this?"

He nodded as he released his seat belt, turning to face her. "It will do very nicely, thank you."

Looking beyond her passenger she could see him, seated behind the wheel of his car about 30 yards away. As she leaned toward John he reached for the back of her head, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. She opened her eyes, looking across the lot to her husband.

"Let me see." John leaned back against the door, drinking in a full view of the beautiful woman in front of him. She arched her back, sitting taller in the seat and attempting to stretch her legs.

"It's cramped here. Maybe the back seat would be better," she offered.

He nodded. "Absolutely."

She was surprised when she pulled the door closed to see that John hadn't moved.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"All in good time. But first, I want to watch you." His voice was calm, quiet, and assured. It was that confidence that she first noticed at the pub.

"Watch me?"

He nodded again. "You know exactly what I want to see." His eyes dropped as he spoke.

She parted her legs, sliding lower in the seat as she did. Pulling the hem of her dress, she slowly revealed the warm flesh of her thighs. She watched his eyes as they followed the movement of the fabric, eventually landing on her tiny panties.

"Very pretty."

"I'm glad you approve."

"Don't stop," he instructed.

She began to slide the fabric to the side to access her slit.

"No," he stopped her. "Take them off."

She lifted her ass from the seat, sliding her panties off of her ass and down her legs. He took them from her as they reached her heels.

"Yes. Like that. With your knees up."

She spread her legs for him; her left knee hitting the back of the front seat, the right opening wider toward the back of the car. She felt completely exposed. Not only to John but to the open parking lot behind him.

She knew that from his vantage point in the other car, her husband could see nothing. So she worked hard to memorize every detail so that she could tell him later. She would tell him about the cool air colliding with her lips, the heat of the gaze of the stranger in front of her, and most of all, the surge of electricity that she felt when she touched herself for him. She was surprised to see how wet she was already and made note of the subtle hint of her sex that had begun to fill the car.

She slid her middle finger down the length of her slit, brushing her swollen clit as she pulled it back up. The new pulse of electricity was even greater than the last. She looked down at her crotch for a moment, allowing herself to capture the view of her manicured hand touching her most intimate parts a mere inches away from this stranger.

She closed her eyes, allowing her fingers to find those familiar rhythms that she had perfected over the years in the darkness of her own room. She knew every spot, and when and how to probe each one in order to bring herself the most pleasure. And now this intimate, hidden ritual was opened - literally - to the eyes of a complete stranger, while her husband sat a stone's throw away. It was that last thought that drove her over the edge. She could imagine him there now, and knew exactly what he would do her later when she replayed this scene for him.

She allowed the waves to pulse through her body, enjoying the orgasm and the heightened sensation of having an audience seeing her at her most intimate. She opened her eyes and saw John looking back at her, his eyes locked on her pulsing sex. She slid her hands to her inner thighs, pushing them open, imitating a lewd pose she remembered seeing as a girl in one of her brother's magazines. John smiled and reached his arm toward her. His touch was firm, almost rough, as he made his way up her leg to her opened pussy. He teased the clit briefly, wetting his fingers with her juices. His warmth brought her to the brink of another orgasm.

She wanted to close her eyes and enjoy the sensations of the stranger's fingers exploring her most intimate spots for the first time. Instead, she left them open, allowing herself to fully absorb the naughtiness of her actions. Nearly naked, spread as wide as possible, in front of a perfect stranger in a public parking lot in broad daylight, completely open to whatever it was that he determined to do to her. She thought for an instant of someone passing by, seeing her debauched display. The fleeting thought only fueled her lust.

She could feel her juice escaping her pussy, and leaking down her crack. She could hear him finger-fucking her, only imagining the mess that she was making on the seat. She struggled to pull her straps around her shoulders, pushing her dress down as she did. Her tits sprung into view and she immediately began to play with her nipples. She heard the stranger groan as he fucked her harder now. His two fingers reaching deeper as he banged his knuckle against her clit with every thrust.

"Such a naughty, slut," he grunted. "You like this, don't you?"

She nodded, grinding herself down into his hand, looking him directly in the eye as she did. It was as though she were daring him to do more somehow. Suddenly, her thoughts changed. She imagined her husband, sitting in the car, seeing this stranger hunched over the back seat, reaching for his willing wife, getting her off in ways that she had never fully imagined. And with that thought, she felt her body tense, then release. The convulsion seemed to pull her from the seat, upward toward the windows, then dumping her down again, leaving her to gasp for air.

As her orgasm subsided, she felt the car move. John was leaving the front seat, preparing to join her in the back. She was barely able to pull herself toward the driver's side door before he pulled his door closed, leaning into her crotch to taste the sweetness that she had just created. His tongue was deft, and he made short work of driving her to yet another wrenching orgasm.

She sat up to release his cock, eager to feel him inside of her. With a hurried motion, he shoved his pants to his knees and pulled her head toward her lap. Their movements were all instinctual now. There was no thought of caution or grace. It was primal, hurried, and rough. She opened her mouth and immediately took him as deep as she could. His hands rested on the back of her head; not enough to restrain her, but more than enough that she knew that's where he expected her to stay. One long stroke replaced the next, sucking softly as she moved up his shaft as though she were trying to pull the cum from his balls. She tasted his precum on the back of her throat and felt her pussy respond to the taste of the stranger. It always did.

She heard the condom wrapper as he tore it with his teeth, still keeping one hand on her head. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her out of the way and rolled the thin sheaf down his cock. He paused only for a second, looking into her eyes with an unspoken command. She was quick to respond, straddling him, facing the back of the car. He took only a beat to line himself up with her wet slit, then pulled her hard onto his lap.

She heard herself shriek with pleasure at the feeling of being filled - and used - by a man who was clearly into her. And she was using him at the same time, grinding her hips down and back as she rode him, forcing his cock into the right spots. He pulled one breast, then the other to his mouth; taking turns on them, sucking, biting, and kissing.

She was fully enjoying every sensation when the motion caught her eye. Never losing her rhythm, she focused beyond the back window into the bushes. There he was, only partially hidden in the foliage, watching her intently. Having her husband see her like this - like she really was, like only the two of them (and an occasional stranger) would ever fully know - triggered yet another orgasm. She clenched John's cock tightly, bucking in his lap as one wave overtook the next. Her eyes never left her husband, watching him as he stepped closer to the rear of the car. She could see the bulge in his pants and knew what would be waiting for her when she got home.

Her sudden tightness was more than John could take. His orgasm came from deep within his balls, causing his ass cheeks to tighten with every pulse. When he finally finished, the two of them were silent for several minutes, other than the sound of their breathing returning to normal.

"Holy fuck. You are one hot lady!" he said.

"You're not bad yourself. That was nice." She had reclined across the seat again. Her legs across his lap. "But I do need to get going. My husband will be expecting me."

"Will you tell him what you did?"

She smiled for a second before answering. "I don't need to tell him anything."

imaging
imaging
311 Followers