The Parson's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Why else do you do it?"

She considered the question for a moment. "Let's just say Jerry likes it."

I let it drop. She drained the bathtub and turned o the shower, using the hose to rinse our legs and the sides of the tub and then she invited me into the shower with her.

"Together? Really?"

"Like I said, it's only us girls here, so who's to know. Besides, we don't have a large hot water tank. Cold showers are no fun."

I decided to join her and she was generous with the hot water spray. She also began to scrub my back down to my butt. Her touch was so erotic to me and she didn't seem to be trying to seduce me or anything. I just knew in that moment I wanted her.

I scrubbed her back and down to her butt, to the sides of her breasts, receiving some sighs and moans from her in return. She turned and took me into her arms. "You're such a sweet girl, Barbie."

She kissed me. On my lips. I returned her kiss and our tongues met, caressing each other. I'd never had a French kiss, but I then knew why one did it. I almost had an orgasm then and there.

The water began to cool and Amy turned it off quickly. She jumped out and got us a large bath sheet and wrapped it around both of us at the same time. Holding my head to her breast, she caressed my head and kissed me on the crown and then again on my lips when I looked up to her.

So gently, she caressed my face. "Is this okay, dear?"

I was frozen for a second and then I pulled her close, feeling our breasts pushing together. "Oh, Amy, this is more than okay.. I love this. I love you."

We kissed again for minutes before she finished drying me off. She led me to the bed and laid me down on it so gently. I watched as she climbed in and across me to lie by my side. I turned on my side to make out with her.

She was holding and squeezing my ass and gently humping me, her thigh between mine and mine between hers.

I could hear her moan softly. She pulled back just a little to look at me again. "Darling Barbie? Is this good? Am I making you happy?"

"Yes, it's real good. Does this mean I'm a lesbian? You're not one, are you?"

She gave me the sweetest smile. "I don't know if you're a lesbian, darling. I am, though."

I was shocked. "How? I mean you're married and you love Jerry and everything."

"I know it's rather weird, but I really am a lesbian and I'm married to a man, but he's gay too."

"Jerry? Gay?"

"Yes, darling. He really is. That's our big secret and now I just totally entrusted you with that. Will you keep our big secrets?"

I was stunned. "But, you're married..."

She chuckled gently. "This will seem odd, but we are really and truly married and we love each other. He is the kindest, gentlest man I've ever known. I really do love him."

"But..."

"I know this is very confusing, but we actually enjoy sex with each other. I guess it's our little kink. It's just that he prefers sex with guys and I prefer girls. I guess in our little way, we're bisexual, but mostly homosexual."

She continued to hold me and touch me and caress me, interspersed with little kisses. "I think you may be a lesbian, too, my love. You've told me time and again boys don't turn you on and you fantasize about girls all the time, right?"

I thought about it for awhile. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I've been thinking about you a lot."

She kissed me again, passionately. "I've been watching you for months, dearest. You don't pay any attention to the boys. The girls you feel closest to are the ones I think like other girls."

"Have you been seducing other girls here?"

She chuckled drily. "No, you're the one I've had my eye on since we moved here. You're special, my dear love."

I was confused, but definitely turned on by this woman. "How?"

She snuggled close to me, her cheek against mine. "Firstly, I like you. You're a good person. You want to take care of others. We're a lot alike in that. My ministry is like Jerry's. We both like to help and care for other people.

"Secondly, I'm physically attracted to you. You're pretty and very feminine and I'm most attracted to very femme women.

"Thirdly, Jerry thought I could help you and find a lover I could trust here. You've been raised in a very suppressed environment and I want to see you fly freely."

I closed my eyes and shook my head for a second. "Wait, Jerry thought...?"

She kissed my nose and lips and cheek again. "Yes, dear, Jerry knows what a slut I am, but we use it to help people who haven't realized their potential and what they need. He was the first one to realize you're maybe gay and need to come out of your shell, if not out of the closet. That's a different choice and a hard one to make. You'll note we are very firmly IN the closet here and that's our choice. We've both been "outed" in other places and times and we believe it's a cruel selfish act by people with no consideration for others. We won't do it to you or anybody else.

"Jerry has established relationships with other men here who needed his kind of ministry. In our own way, we try to improve the mental health of the congregation and community."

I was gobsmacked. I let her pull me in to her hug and comfort me. I thought about things for a bit. "Amy?"

"Yes, love."

"What about me?"

"You're a free woman. You can do whatever you want. You can even "out" us to everybody if you think that's what's appropriate. I hope you won't, though. I love you, too, and I think we can do some good here.

"So, what do you want?"

I couldn't think of what to do other than to kiss her. "Holding you is better than I'd dreamed it would be. Can I be your girlfriend?"

She sighed and kissed me back. "I love you, too, honey. You can be my girlfriend and I will be yours as long as we both live in the same place. This will sound weird, again, but I'm married to Jerry and I love him, too. Whither he goest and all that.

"You're the youngest I've ever decided to seduce. I don't know what you'll do with it, but may I ask you keep our confidence?"

My head was whirling. I had this wonderful woman and she had me and I'd never be able to tell anybody I'd fallen in love with her. That really sucked.

I just looked at her for a moment. "Can we have more sleepovers?"

She looked relieved. "As often as you like, school permitting."

"Do you think Jerry would take my 'V' card?"

She laughed explosively. I just watched as she laughed and laughed again. Wiping her eyes with her fingers, she asked, "Why Jerry? You did hear me say he's gay, right?"

"Yes, but he fucks you, doesn't he?"

Judiciously, "Yes. He's a gentle lover."

I thought about it. "Any of the boys in town who got into my panties would brag about it to anybody who would listen. I'd like to know what I'm missing and he'd be quiet about it and you said he's a gentle lover. I'd like him to be my first even if there isn't a repeat."

She kissed me thoroughly. "Dearest Barbie Doll, that's the damndest thing I ever heard of, but I'll ask him. If he says yes, he's yours for a night and I think any girl would be lucky to have him. Do you want me there, too?"

I looked at her face. She was nervous about this. I guess she was scared I'd try to keep him. I just wanted him to do something any girl needs. I want him to deflower me. Whatever that means.

"Hell, yes, I want you there, too. It would be like you taking my virginity, too, and I want that."

"I could do it with a strap on dildo..."

I thought about that for a moment. "Amy, I hope you're going to fuck me with that strap on, but I want my first one to have a flesh and blood cock to see if I like it that way. Is that okay with you?"

"It's more than okay with me, dear. If he'll do it, he'll do it right. I'll ask him tonight when he comes home. I'm sure he's getting laid tonight, too, so we might catch him in a mellow mood. We're both at our best when we've had sex with people we like."

I grinned. "Oh, so you like me?"

She slapped my butt. "Only if you'll have sex with me, little scamp."

"You'll have to show me how."

She got a serious look on her face. "When you come right down to it, that's the easiest thing to do. You know how to masturbate, don't you? I mean, do you have nice orgasms when you do?"

I blushed and looked away. "Well, I think so. I mean I cum and it's nice and everything."

She shifted a bit and laid her arm over my shoulder, kissing me again. "How do you like to do it?"

I blushed even darker, if that was possible. I mumbled something and she laughed.

"It's okay, darling. We all do it and in many different ways. There's no wrong way to do it. Do you use your fingers? A toy? Maybe a cucumber? A vibrator?"

She was so embarrassing me. "I usually lay on my tummy with my hands under my kitty and just rub on them."

She smiled encouragingly. "See? That wasn't so difficult, was it? I did it that way when I was a teen younger than you until a girlfriend showed me other things to do. I still do it that way sometimes."

"What other things did you do?"

She took a moment to hug me and kiss my face and neck. She opened her legs even more, wrapping them around my waist and she started a slow movement where she rubbed her pussy against my tummy. I loved the feeling of her wetness on me. She smelled just amazing and I found I wanted to taste her for real.

"Barbie, that's the true joy of lesbian lovemaking. You get to try things on other girls you know or think would feel good on you. You already understand what she has, her boobs, her vagina, her clitty, and everything else. I mean it's fun to do a guy and to figure out what makes him tick, especially if he's somebody you really like. That's how it's been with Jerry, you know. We first became best friends and then I was surprised as hell when I realized I'd fallen in love with him. I already knew I was a lesbian, but here I was in love with a man.

"I just didn't know how to handle it, so I confessed to him. I knew he was gay. That's another fun thing about being a lesbian. You can get to know so many fun guys and usually not worry they're going to hit on you. They're looking for other guys and you're looking for other girls and you can just be friends with them.

"Anyway, Jerry was dating three different guys at that time. One was a really cute artist type, the second was a gay crossdresser, and the third was one of the big jocks on campus. He was gorgeous and he eventually went to the NFL and does pretty well there. No, I won't tell you who, little nosy scamp."

She grinned at me and I tried to look innocent, but my blush was on again. "So, the gay crossdresser was a surprise to me. When I first met her, I thought she was a genetic girl. She was so pretty and so feminine. Her fashion sense was miles ahead of any of the other girls in our group, but that didn't say much. I mean, we were a bunch of college kids and the girls in our group were all gay. I've always had a thing for femme girls and there weren't many of us in that group. I figured out the truth about Julie before I made a total fool out of myself. It's just that Jerry was dating her and he knew what she was and he seemed to like her femininity.

"Well, to make a long boring story shorter, Jerry and I fell in love with each other and we finally realized it. We tried living together and it was fun and sexy and we got along really well. It's just that we both had needs for our own gender. Sooner or later things would have to break and they did. It almost broke us up as a couple, but we had friends with cooler heads help us realize we still loved each other. He needed time with boys and I with girls and we tried that. Total honesty was what worked.

"Jerry knows that I intended to seduce you and he gave me his blessing. I know he has affairs with other men, but they don't mean much. He's my life and his sexual side is only a small part of that. I get some of it and he shares with others who need a caring man. That's what ministry is about, isn't it? Caring and healing and comforting. My heart has lots of room for love. I love my husband, but I love you, too. There will probably be others in the future as there have been in the past. You'll go on to college and meet other girls and have lots of happy sex with them, I'm sure. For now, I get to be with you, to teach you what I know and to enjoy your company. I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

I found myself tearing up and crying. I buried my face into her shoulder and she held me and murmured nice things as she comforted me. "Don't cry, lovely Barbie, be happy and rejoice in the Lord who has given us the opportunity to share His love and to make others happy. I truly love you and I'm so happy you're here with me."

She handed me a tissue and I blew my nose. "Amy, I do love you so much it aches and I want you and I wish I could be part of your family forever."

She laughed gently. "I'm yours for as long as you need me. You're always welcome to come home, too. Even if you move away to college or find the perfect man to raise a family with or whatever, you may visit any time, stay as long as you want, and know you'll be loved totally. Bring your husband and kids if you like. Jerry and I are planning to get pregnant and start raising our own children. They will have so many aunts and uncles, they'll never lack for people to love and cherish them."

"But... how will that work?"

"It only works with honest communication, dearest. That's the secret to any marriage, by the way. In our couples counseling, that is what we teach. Everything else flows from that."

We held each other for a while, each with her own thoughts.

"Amy, please teach me how to love you."

She chuckled again. "Dearest Barbie, haven't you been listening to me? You know how to love me. You've been doing it for months. I don't have to teach you a thing about that. If you want to learn about sex with another woman, then I can certainly teach you a thing or two."

I kissed her again and again. "Amy, I love you."

"I know, darling. I can feel it with every touch and see it in your eyes. I love you, too. How about I teach you about using toys? That's one of the best things about being female. We have places to naturally put toys and the means to enjoy it."

She reached into the drawer of the nightstand. "Here, what do you think of this?"

She handed me a model of an erect penis. I've seen as much porn on line as the next girl, even if I try to look like the Lord's Innocent. "It looks like a penis."

Amy gave me a sarcastic smile. "Give the lady a cigar. Of course it looks like a penis. In fact, it's a cast model of Jerry's lovely cock. If you want him to fuck you, you can try him out for size. Would you like that?"

I felt kind of funny about that, but I took it into my hand. It was made of a jelly-like substance and it would bend and wiggle. It was almost as big around as my wrist and maybe six inches long. "Will this fit into my kitty?"

Amy giggled. "Sweetheart, you will be surprised what we can get into your pussy. By the way, 'kitty' is a child's name for your private parts. Adults usually call it a pussy or quim or cunt or even the correct anatomic term, vulva. Do you know the parts of yours?"

I nodded shyly and I think she took that to mean I didn't really. Instead of finding a picture in a book or on the internet, she used herself as a teaching aid. "Look here, dearest. The outer lips are called the labia majora. The inner are the labia minora. Isn't it nice I shave down there?"

I nodded, paying rapt attention now.

"You can see my labia are redder than usual and they begin to open themselves up as I get excited and turned on. I'm very turned on by you, my dearest girl. Spread my labia with your fingers. It's okay, I like that. See at the top? That's my clitoris, my clitty. She's partially in her hood right now, but if you start touching her, she'll get bigger and the hood might retract a bit to show her off even more. Below that is my pee hole and then my vagina. You already know about it. You said you're using tampons on your periods, so you know where to put them. If you look further down, you find the perineum and then my anus. That can be amazingly sensitive and some women can have orgasms with anal stimulation or penetration. I'm a woman who enjoys anal sex. A finger or a dildo in there can do wonders for my attitude. We'll see if you're an ass girl, too. You might like it."

I scrunched up my face. "Ewww."

She giggled. "It's okay, love. Not everybody's cup of tea, but you might be surprised. For now, I just want to get you off with my Jerry's tool. I think that will be enough for your first lesson, don't you?"

"Will it hurt?"

She gave me another squeeze. "Not if I do it right. Lie down on your back and let me look at you. You're so beautiful, I wish we could keep you here, but your parents might get suspicious."

I giggled. "I have no idea how I would explain that."

"We won't. You'll come over here to help me or for your job at the church and I'll give you lessons on human sexuality. We'll see if I can convince Jerry to be my co-teacher on this. I suspect we can talk him into it."

She looked down at my pussy (not my kitty) and smiled. "You have a beautiful cunt, dearest."

With that, she bent over to give me a gentle kiss on my labia. I felt an immediate charge from her touch and her lips. She smiled as I moaned.

At first, using her fingers, she traced the inside of my thighs from my knees to the crease between my thighs and labia. She did that a few times and smiled lovingly down at me. I was breathing more rapidly and a warm, heavy feeling began to build in my pelvis.

Next, she took Jerry's phallus and began to rub it lightly against my labia. That caused me to open my legs as wide as I could. She smiled. "It's wonderful, isn't it?"

I could feel the wetness dripping from my vagina down onto my perineum and that made me even more excited. She teased the opening of my vagina with Jerry, barely pushing his head inside me and it just felt so good. I'd been afraid of pushing more than a finger inside me, but it was obvious I could take more.

She handed Jerry to me and told me to push him into me and just to enjoy. I slid him just inside me and wiggled him a little bit and then, at her urging, I pushed him in a little further with each thrust, pulling him back again to my opening, until I got him completely inside me. Just realizing that I had a model of his lovely cock inside me turned me on amazingly. I began to fuck myself determinedly and I had an amazing orgasm wash over me in just a few minutes.

As I came, I pushed his cock into me as far as I could and I clamped my thighs together to hold him in place. I enjoyed the spasms until they subsided, leaving me with a deliciously tired and spent feeling.

I came to realizing that Amy was rubbing her pussy vigorously and looking at me with a hungry expression on her face. I watched as she got herself off next to me on the bed. After she recovered, she took her fingers out of her vagina and put the poster finger into her mouth to suck off the juices. She offered me her long finger and I gave it an exploratory lick. She tasted wonderful to me. I took the whole thing into my mouth, licking and sucking it to get as much of her as I could. I didn't stop there. I licked the palm of her hand and cleaned her up thoroughly. I was about to try to lick off her pussy, when she stopped me. "Honey, I hear Jerry. He's home and I want us to shower together before you go home. I don't want you smelling like sex when you walk into your house.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed and followed her to the shower. She got it started and warmed up and she put on a robe to go check on things. She was back in a minute and we got into the shower to scrub the evidence off of my first lesbian tryst. Actually my first sexual tryst with anybody.