The Part-Time Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Mitch is spanked by his much younger supervisor.
1.3k words
4.52
8.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps this will serve as a reminder that I am serious about following the rules." said Serge as he raised his hand in the air. It came down with force onto Mitch's taut, bare ass. The sound echoed throughout the empty locker room. Serge repeated the smacks four or five times before he paused.

Somewhat reluctant to confirm it, however, he had to admit that his hand actually stung a bit. Mitch really did have a plump but hard backside. For a moment he wondered if he should remove his belt and continue in that fashion. But he nixed that idea as also being unwarranted for a first offense.

"Are you finished?" growled the captive Mitch. Serge's hand answered his question and soon he had established a rhythm. His right hand first connected with one cheek and then the other. Every third swat landed soundly on the middle of both cheeks. It was this third smack that seemed to echo so much louder than the previous smacks.

For his part Mitch took the spanking quite stoically. He had survived marathons and tortuous spin classes. Serge would soon grow tired. But he was wrong. Serge maintained his pace and soon began to notice that Mitch's white as marble cheeks now had a rosy glow. But he decided to change his tactic just a bit. He paused his smacks for a moment and allowed his hand to rest on Mitch's plump and rosy posterior. He rubbed the red cheeks and asked: "Have I made my point?"

Mitch was silent but he smiled to himself assuming that Serge was tiring. Serge silently rubbed Mitch's ass and then let his fingers wander down a bit until they were near that sensitive junction where his testicles remained nestled. His fingertips lightly grazed Mitch's balls. Mitch emitted a soft moan but he silently chastised himself as he, in no way, wanted to let Serge think that he was enjoying any of this.

Serge, for his part, was looking for some words of remorse or an apology for Mitch's lack of respect for him as the supervisor. So Serge raised his hand again and continued the smacks to Mitch's bare ass but with a much increased speed.

Mitch bucked helplessly on Serge's lap and the sting was more intense than he thought it would be. Finally, he capitulated to the punishment and said: "Stop! Serge, please stop. Please. Enough!" His right hand paused in mid strike and Serge brought it down gently onto the now red flesh.

"OK" said Serge. "Do you have something to say to me?" While he waited for a response, he slowly rubbed Mitch's well spanked backside and continued to marvel at how plump and firm it was. Serge had always been proud of his own booty but Mitch certainly had a nice ass.

But then something else also caught Serge's attention. It was a feeling on his left thigh. It was a feeling of something firm. Could it be possible? Was Mitch aroused from the spanking? A smile appeared on Serge's face because he knew that an erection in front of the supervisor would be far more embarrassing than the punishment itself.

Mitch remained silent. Serge slowly caressed Mitch's sore ass and repeated his question. "Do you have something to say to me, Mitch?" Serge could feel the heat emanating from the spanked cheeks so he continued his slow and smooth caresses in an effort to comfort his misbehaving employee. But Serge also enjoyed the feel of that masculine butt and wanted to view, even if just for a moment, what lay buried deep between those plump cheeks.

Mitch just wanted the entire humiliating experience to be over so he decided to speak in a respectful tone saying: "Serge....I mean Sir...I want to apologize for my disobedience. It will not happen again."

For his part, Serge had to take the guy at his word and release him. However, before he did so, he asked Mitch if he believed that he had gotten all of the chlorine off of his body following his time in the pool. "Do you think that your shower was thorough enough?" questioned Serge. As he asked the question he gently patted Mitch on his naked ass.

Mitch was confused by the question. He had showered after the swim. What more was there to say? But now Serge ran his finger down the crack in between Mitch's red cheeks and asked the question in a different way: "Do you think that you got yourself clean in all the nooks and crannies?"

Now Mitch was alarmed as he suddenly understood the meaning to the question. He wouldn't, would he? "I'm certain that I am 100% clean he stated in a voice that showed traces of fear.

"Well," said Serge in a tone dripping with seriousness "why don't I have a quick look just to be certain." Mitch raised his head to look back at Serge and Serge smiled at him in a most reassuring way. "Now just relax" he said. The placing one hand on each of Mitch's ass cheeks he carefully and slowly spread them apart giving him a view of a most private and intimate area.

The light in the gym was not the best but Serge was able to confirm that Mitch had been thorough in his shower. However, what was the true sight to behold was the small, pink rosebud that had been hidden by Mitch's plump cheeks. Serge stared at it intently. He wanted to touch it but he believed that enough lines had been crossed for one evening. Plus, it was only Mitch's first night on the job. Still Serge found himself wondering if that little pink pucker had ever been violated.

Serge carefully released Mitch's cheeks and slowly brought his captive up to his feet. But, his careful examination of Mitch's backside apparently had the opposite effect on the spanked employee because, when he was finally back on his feet again, his large penis had returned to its flaccid state. While Serge was disappointed in not being able to view the older man's erection he did feel more than accomplished in the fact that he had been given a perfect view of Mitch's anus.

As he stood up Mitch could not look Serge in the eye. He had a mix of emotions ranging from rage to deep embarrassment. He still could not figure out how the younger and smaller man had been able to place him in such a compromising and precarious situation. But Mitch was already thinking about the next chapter. He would bide his time but there was no way that this humiliation would stand. He would have his revenge even if it took weeks or months to be fulfilled.

Serge walked over to the the locker where Mitch's clothes remained locked. He undid the lock and opened the locker. Then he picked up the worn Hanes briefs that he had removed from Mitch and hung them up on the edge of the locker door. "Perhaps with your first paycheck you can buy some new shorts. Those briefs are really threadbare." Mitch, still naked and with his hands bound by the nylon cord simply nodded.

Serge then told Mitch that he was going to go back and finish his work section and he expected that Mitch would do likewise without further incident. Mitch, again feigning contrition, told Serge that he was truly sorry for his disobedience and he had learned a valuable lesson. Serge then turned Mitch around, stared one final time at the exposed buttocks and then released Mitch's wrists from the nylon strap. He then walked away briskly and headed out of the locker room.

Mitch watched him depart and thought to himself: "Round one goes to you. But you better not let your guard down, Serge." Then he turned and looked at his red and sore ass in the full length mirror on the wall. He rubbed it gently and whispered: "Bastard. I won't forget this." He returned to the now opened locker, took the briefs from their hanging place and put them on. When he finished dressing he returned to the business of cleaning.

To be continued...