The Party

Story Info
A comedy of manners.
5.3k words
4.29
57.1k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

THE PARTY

William Foster and his wife Sarah were on their way to a party at her sister's house in Pennsylvania. It was her sister Edna's thirtieth birthday. Sarah and Will had been together for four years, married three. She was a pretty girl, dark hair and grey eyes, with a slim build and a nice smile. She was twenty-six and worked as a private school teacher near their home in Virginia. Will was thirty, a lawyer and an average looking fellow, with brown hair and eyes and a wiry build. He had done well for himself at law so far.

The two had met when he was in law school, and moved in together when he finished. She also graduated that year. They had a spark between them. From the start the sex had been good. It still was. Will was happy with the marriage, and so was Sarah. She had been sexually active before meeting Will -- more so than he. But she truly found that he was top of the class. Only one guy had impressed her in bed as much as Will.

That was her high school beau, Jed Blake. Jed had been her first, at eighteen. They separated when each went off to college, but would hook up in their summers home. When Sarah met Will, she stayed the summer at school, to be near him. After that, she hadn't seen Jed, who had moved to Philadelphia, across the state.

The party was set for seven on Saturday, and Will and Sarah arrived in the early afternoon. They were staying the night in a guest room. Sarah and Edna's parents arrived soon after, with deli sandwiches for lunch. They were Neville and Elizabeth Strohman. He was a hot shot investment and financial guy, and she volunteered. They were each fifty-eight, and lively. They challenged Will and Sarah to a tennis match, on the court in the rear of the house. It was a large house, with a big garden, and the tennis court.

As they were walking out to play the match, Sarah warned Will that her dad hated to lose. He figured that. He was the same way. He hadn't seen much of her folks. Busy schedules and distance were to blame. They'd spent some holidays with them. One summer vacation at a Delaware beach.

"You want me to throw the match?"

"Well......"

"Nah. Please just play."

Sarah was okay at tennis, and her mother Liz was pretty good. Neville was long and looked strong. Will was just his ordinary, wiry self. Five ten, lean. He had not played any tennis in his neighborhood growing up. No courts. Only basketball courts. Baseball fields. There had been a ping pong table at the rec center. So, he had been familiar with racquet sports! He had played some tennis in college and in law school.

The match proceeded at a normal pace. The grands (because of Edna's two kids) won the first set 6-3. But Will saw that Neville was slow and had no backhand. Will wasn't slow at all. And he was a lot stronger than he looked. He began exploiting his strength, and Neville's weaknesses. He and Sarah won the second set 6-2. And the third, 6-1. The one was a gift. Will and Sarah shook hands with her folks. Neville was barely civil. Liz smiled at Will. She was a good-looking woman, gray hair, but slim and, in some odd way, seductive. Will had noticed before, but could never quite figure it out.

Edna's husband Joseph had watched the last set. He walked back with Will and Sarah. He said, "Dad will get over it, right?"

Sarah said, "I guess. In time." She looked at Will. "You could have let up a little."

"He would have lost respect for me."

Joe laughed. Sarah didn't.

Joe said, "Sarah, guess who's invited tonight."

"Who?"

"Your old flame, Jed."

Will looked at Sarah. She slowed her pace. "Oh, Joe, who did that? He's in Philly."

"No, he moved back six months ago. He works for your dad."

She said, "Well, I wish someone had told me."

"I just did. After all this time, I'm sure you have some catching up to do."

Joe was a troublemaker.

Sarah said, "No."

Will had watched this exchange with interest, while trying not to seem to be doing that. He knew Jed's role in Sarah's life. He wondered, without too much worry, whether he had some need to worry.

He decided to keep an eye out.

Will and Sarah showered up. She came out last. She was toweling off when he pushed her onto the bed. She giggled. She tried to push him away. It was a half-hearted attempt, and didn't work. He licked and sucked her breasts, and her neck, where he knew she was sensitive. She spread herself for him and he entered her, to moans. It was a quicky, but satisfying for both of them. They both went back into the shower.

The party was casual dress. Will wore khaki's and a short sleeve work shirt. Sarah had brought a red and white striped dress, and sandals. But, when she came down, after Will, she had on a much dressier blue one. Will hadn't seen it before. He asked, "Why the change? And where did that come from?"

Sarah blushed a bit. "I borrowed it from Edna. I didn't like the red one too much."

"Hmm. It wouldn't have to do with this guy Jed?"

"No!"

"Methinks the lady doeth protest too much." Will gave it a light delivery, but they both knew he was serious.

"Okay. I mean...."

"You mean you want to impress him."

"Yes."

"Sarah, I don't want any problem here. Please believe me when I say that I will not stand for any embarrassment from you and Jed. It would be a real large problem."

"I hear you. I will have to be friendly to him. But that's all."

Will nodded. He had absolutely no belief in what she'd just said. His face was stony, and she picked up on it.

"I promise. I promise."

He turned and went to the keg, got a beer. Half a glass. His only alcohol of the night. His motto was 'Always be prepared.' But he was no Boy Scout.

Sarah was excited that Jed was to come to the party. She saw that Will was worried. She probably shouldn't have dressed up in such an obvious way. But she wanted to make an impression. Her actual intentions were mostly innocent. Some vague plans floated in her head. Anyway, maybe Jed would be fat, now.

He wasn't fat. He arrived, alone, at about seven-fifteen. Neville met him at the door and they shook. Will was watching from the far corner of the large room, sipping his half glass of beer. Jed was well over six feet, wide shoulders, slim hips, longish blond hair and brown eyes. Will was pissed off at him from the moment he spied him.

Sarah waltzed up to Jed as he walked by her father. They hugged. Nothing alarming, just a greeting. Will heard Jed say, "Wow, Sarah, I'm underdressed."

Jed was wearing dockers and a collared short-sleeve shirt.

Sarah, said, "No. I only wanted...."

Her dad piped up, "To look nice for you."

Sarah took Jed's arm and said, "Let me introduce you to Will."

Will shoved off the wall he'd been leaning on, and waited as Sarah and Jed came across the room.

Sarah said, "Jed, this is my husband, Will. Will, this is my old friend, Jed."

Jed held out his hand and Will took it. And, without seeming to do it, Jed started squeezing, hard. Will smiled at him, squeezed back and said, "Uncalled for."

To everyone but he and Jed that seemed a non-sequitur. Jed let up, and the handshake ended. The two stared at each other for an uncomfortably long time. Will was still smiling, but Jed wasn't.

Sarah was non-plussed by the whole scene. She had thought that both of them would keep a civil demeanor. No such luck.

She said, "C'mon, Will, let's get some food." She led him off past Jed, and her mother, who had appeared during the staring match.

As they walked toward the dining room, where there was a spread laid out, Sarah asked, "Can't you be polite?"

"I could have been. Except he tried to crush my delicate hand. That's why I said what I said. Please stay away from him, Sarah. That handshake was an announcement of some kind."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize. Did he hurt you?"

Will looked at her. He shook his head. He said, "Be warned, Sarah. That guy is trouble. Maybe in a package appealing to you, but trouble. And.....I will not play with him."

Sarah knew what that meant. Will was not upper-middle class, or even middle class, in his upbringing. He meant that he'd go after Jed if there was any reason. Any reason at all. That kind of excited Sarah.

Sarah said, "Dad says Jed has been taking self-defense lessons, and that he's won a tournament."

"So does that meant he's gonna beat me up and fuck you?"

"Will!"

"Then why say that?"

"I wanted to warn you not to provoke h...trouble."

They made plates. The food was good, but Will ate light, and drank water. He and Sarah went outside with their food. Sarah started talking to some of her high school friends, who had been close to both sisters. She introduced Will to them, and they spoke for a few minutes. No one mentioned Jed. That was clearly because Will was there. He wandered off, around a corner. And stopped within earshot.

After about a minute, one of the women said, "Sarah, your dreamboat ex-boyfriend is here. And he's still a hunk."

Sarah said, "So I noticed. But I need to stay away from him. You girls keep him occupied, huh?"

One said, "I'd like to keep him occupied, but Johnny might object."

They all laughed. Then the man himself apparently appeared. Will heard him say, "Hi, Ladies. You all look great!"

There was giggling. Sarah said, "Thanks, Jed. You, too."

More giggling. Will walked back around the corner.

Jed had his arm around Sarah's shoulder. Will was behind them. One of the women cleared her throat. Sarah jumped away.

Will said, "Sarah, let's go for a walk." He swept her away.

When they were out of ear range, Will said, "Listen, Sarah. If you want this guy, say it, and I'll go home and start the divorce."

"Will! I don't want any divorce. You're over-reacting."

"As soon as I'm out of sight, he has his arm around you. I didn't notice you pushing him away."

"I....look, I am attracted to him. He looks great. You know our history. BUT WILL, I WON"T DO ANYTHING!"

"Good, because I love you, and if he messes that up, he'll pay. Oh, will he pay. You as well. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Don't threaten me."

"Don't mess with me, Sarah."

Some music stared up back toward the house. Will and Sarah went up to where a dance floor had been laid out on the tennis court.

When they got there, Will swept Sarah away into a waltz. He was a great dancer, and she was also quite good. There were only two other couples dancing, so plenty of room for grand steps. When the waltz finished, Will bowed to Sarah. She curtseyed back.

The next song was a fast rocker. Will and Sarah broke right into it, with some gusto, and some smooth moves. More people were out there.

When a slow number came up Will had Sarah close to him, with her head on his shoulder, when he felt a tap. It was Jed, trying to cut in. Sarah froze, but Will turned his head and said, "Later. Not now. Not polite at all." He danced Sarah away.

Jed turned and stalked off. Liz and Neville both noticed. Neville liked Jed, who he thought was more of his type, and more suitable for Sarah. Liz wasn't amused by Jed's antics, and thought that he was risking a lot. She was a lusty woman, who had increasingly been frustrated by her husband. But she knew one thing: if she had to pick between Jed and Will to take to her bed, she'd pick Will, for sure. He was a bad boy, and Jed wasn't. She thought it entirely possible that Jed was going to learn a hard lesson tonight. She only hoped that Sarah didn't also learn such a lesson.

After the slow dance, Will took Sarah back inside for something to drink. She had some wine, and he, water. They strolled out the front, around the house, and sat at a table near the dance floor.

Maybe fifteen minutes later, Sarah said, "Here he comes, again."

Will looked. Jed was striding toward them. He asked Sarah to dance. Will said nothing and Sarah didn't look at him as she took Jed's hand. They danced a fast rocker. Will had to smile at Jed's mechanical dancing. But a slow song came on and the two were dancing in a steady separation, apparently enforced by Sarah. So far, so good. Will saw Jed try to pull her closer. She put her hand on his chest and said something to him. He relaxed, and they danced. Liz came and sat next to him as he watched.

She said, "Will, please don't hurt that man. She wounded him."

"Too bad, Liz. I won't hurt him if he doesn't deserve it. Richly deserve it."

She said, "Let's dance."

Will led her onto the floor and they danced until the slow song ended. A rocker came on, and Liz took Will's hand and twirled under his arm. He smiled and they danced back and forth. Not a chaste dance, either. Not completely lewd, though. When the song ended, they went back to the table, where Sarah sat with Jed. Jed was in Will's seat. But Will sat next to Liz. He looked at Sarah.

Sarah said, "Mom, please leave my husband alone." She laughed.

Liz said, "He's fair game if he's not otherwise occupied."

The music resumed, and Will took Sarah away from Jed and out onto the floor. They danced two fast numbers, and when the slow dance came, Will pulled her close. He said, "Jed can't dance."

Sarah laughed. "Never could. No rhythm. That's why I married you and not him."

Meanwhile, Edna and Joe came over, and Edna asked Jed to dance. Joe took Liz out for a twirl. Jed and Edna looked like marionettes. But Joe and Liz looked like pros. Will and Sarah watched from the table, after the slow number finished.

Will said, "Your mom is quite the woman. How does your dad keep up?"

"Probably he doesn't."

"Hey, Sarah, let's go up to bed. It's near midnight."

"I don't want to go up yet. You can go."

"Okay. Just remember."

He went upstairs to their room. It had a view of the side yard, unlit. Will pissed and showered. He went back into the room. He was hungry. He'd seen some round chocolate Easter candies outside on the hall table. He took the tray into the room. There were six of them, about the size of baseballs. They had the stiches like a baseball, and were kind of heavy. He looked at them, and decided against it. He went back to the bathroom, looked out the window at the dance floor. Sarah and Jed were dancing a slow dance. This time she wasn't holding him off. There was a veranda outside their room, and he could see the two from there, without being seen. He loved Sarah, but if she was going to stray, he'd leave her. He'd been reassured enough by the events of the evening to come upstairs and leave her. Now, maybe that was a mistake. As he watched, the two of them went to the side yard, into the darkness. Sarah's blue dress stood out, though, as well as Jed's white shirt.

Will opened the doors to the bedroom porch. There was no light behind him. He walked out. Sarah and Jed were back against a shed, in the shadows. They'd obviously gone there for privacy.

Will got angry. He'd had enough. He saw Jeb and Sarah move into a hug. Jed kissed her, a long and passionate kiss.

He had his hands on her ass, pulling her into him. Then she stepped back and Jed unzipped. Will was about forty feet away. He could see. He had an idea.

He went back inside and picked up the tray of chocolates. He took it outside to the porch. Sarah had Jed's cock in her hand. She went to her knees.

Will took one of the chocolates. He'd been a pretty good pitcher in school, and had played adult baseball for some years. He let the chocolate ball fly, a fastball.

Bullseye. It hit Jed's cock and exploded all over Sarah's face and dress. There was a howl and a scream. The scream was from Jed. He grabbed his crotch and fell to the ground. The next chocolate hit him in the head as he rolled on the ground. Sarah had gone to him and was bending over him speaking. The ball exploded and Jed's head jerked sideways, as the cream center flew all over Sarah' face again. She screamed now. Jed was silent. Sarah began crawling away from Jed, and away from Will's perch. He couldn't resist.

The third chocolate ball smashed into Sarah's ass as she crawled. Another fast ball. Will was gratified to see that he still had his control. Sarah splayed straight down to the ground, and her hands flew to her ass.

Will saw Jed stir on the ground. He waited until Jed had staggered upright. His cock was dangling outside his pants. The fourth chocolate ball smashed Jed's crotch, and exploded over his dockers. Another strike. The pitcher was hot, for sure. Fueled by a well-directed hatred. Jed dropped straight down to the ground. He let out a high pitched, girlish squeak. Then he didn't move.

Two balls left. It was like those baseball throwing games at the old carnivals. Knock over the pins, win a kewpie doll. Will saw Sarah looking frantically around, trying to understand what was happening. He thought it must have been incomprehensible to her. No way on Earth that she could have anticipated a chocolate ball attack interrupting her tryst.

In fact, Will doubted if she even understood what was happening. Maybe aliens! Or the wrath of God.

The fifth chocolate ball hit her in the sternum and knocked her back onto her ass. Will thought, 'that must have hurt.'

Sarah scrambled to her feet and started back past the metal shed, toward the now empty dance floor. Will took pity. The sixth chocolate ball hit the side of the aluminum shed, making a tremendous crashing sound that reverberated around the entire yard. Sarah covered her ears, screamed and turned the corner.

Will looked at Jed. Some lights came on in the side yard. Will was still in full dark on the porch. He saw Jed stirring, covered in white cream filling, interrupted by streaks of chocolate.

Neville and Joe came out. They stopped and stared at Jed. His dick was still out, and covered in cream filling. He was moving now. Starting to crawl. When he got on his hands and knees, his cock dangled, and the cream started to drip off of it.

Neville shouted, "For God's sake, man, what have you done to my daughter? Cover yourself!"

Liz came round the corner. Will heard the door to the rear slam, and figured that Sarah had made it inside.

Liz looked around. She turned in a circle, and looked at the splatter on the shed. She turned and looked directly at Will. Will doubted that she could see him. But she knew, anyway. Will was becoming more and more impressed with Liz. He was perfectly still as he watched her. She smiled. She gave the 'okay' sign, and turned to deal with the three men. Will slipped back into the room. He took the platter back out to the hall. Then he stopped and put it into the bathroom closet under some towels.

He watched from the bathroom as Joe and Liz supported Jed and walked him around the corner. Neville followed, still sputtering.

Will slipped back into the bedroom, closed the door to the porch and slipped into bed. He buried his head in the pillows and started to laugh, as silently as he could. He figured that someone would soon come to get him, and he wanted to get as much of the laughter out as he could before they came. In time, he was sure that he'd be sad.

A few minutes later there came a soft knock at the door, and Liz slipped in. She whispered, "I know you're awake."

Will sat up. He looked at Liz. She said, "The chocolate baseballs." She started to giggle.

Will asked, "Where did they come from?"

"It was a Little League promotion by a local confectioner. I'm sorry, Will. I was watching them, but I went to see some guests off and they were gone."

"What's up with that? She seemed okay when I left."

"She has some thing for the guy. Of course, maybe not now." She started to laugh again. "You have to get up and come down."

He got out of bed. He was wearing gym shorts and a muscle T-shirt.

Liz stared at him. "I was hoping for less."

"Liz, stop that. You might succeed."

"I want to succeed. I will, you know, if I try."

"I know. I'm at your mercy. I never thought..."

"But, tempting as it would be, not now. C'mon."

demander
demander
1,493 Followers
12