The Party

Story Info
Carol goes to the company party alone.
1.5k words
3.86
15.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the evening as Carol and Bob drove out of town. They had been booked into a hotel by Carols boss along with many others involved with the same project. They had been awarded a big contract so by way of thanks the, company were hosting a party.

Bob had already said that he wasn't feeling too good but he thought that he would be ok for the night out.

They pulled up onto the hotel forecourt where a valet took their overnight bag and another parked the car for them.

They checked in and were shown to their room on the tenth floor. I was as good a room that they'd ever stayed in with amazing views, a four poster bed and a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a bath." said Carol, "are you going to join me?"

Bob said that he was going to lie down as he didn't feel at all good.

All the same he watched as Carol undressed and tied up her hair. She had a nice light suntan with no tan lines thanks to their days out at a local nudist beach and her tits seemed to get bigger and better with every year that went by. She easily turned heads no matter what she wore.

"You can't be that ill, you're watching me." she quipped as she went for her bath.

Bob must have dozed off because the next thing he saw was Carol sat at the mirror doing her makeup.

Are you feeling ok?" she asked.

"You'd better go on your own, I think that I'm getting a fever."

"It was supposed to be a sexy night out together and if I'm going to be on my own. I'm not sure about this dress."

She stood and studied herself in the mirror. It was the little black dress with the plunging neck well below her breasts that Bob liked. The dress was sheer so she didn't wear panties, she didn't like the lines and she'd never found a thong comfortable. She tried pinning the top at her cleavage but gave up in the end as it looked ridiculous. Also she couldn't wear a bra even if she had one, it just wouldn't work, the neck was too low. Bob assured her that she looked fine but then he would, she thought.

"I don't think that there will be many from our office," she said, "I think that they'll mostly be from out of town, I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I'll see you later" She blew him a kiss.

"Don't forget your perfume."

Carol took the elevator down to the lobby and checked herself out in the mirrored walls. She always felt sexy in the dress, she liked to show off her ample tits but she still wasn't sure that it was appropriate for a company night out on her own.

She entered the room and took a glass from the tray that was offered to her. She scanned the room looking for someone that she knew but she didn't recognise anyone. There seemed to be very few women there. Everyone was friendly and courteous and only few took a second look at her dress so she began to feel more comfortable. She made her way to the buffet at the end of the room and chose a little finger food before standing at the edge of the room to people watch and sip her wine.

A young guy approached and introduced himself as Mike.

"You look like you could use some company." he said with a nice smile.

Carol explained how Bob wasn't well and that she didn't intend to stay long anyway.

"There are a few of us at a table in the corner, you'd be welcome to join us." he offered."

He led the way and Carol followed him to a table with five guys sat around it. Mike introduced Carol and everyone got up to take her hand and say hi.

"Come and sit here, there's room." said one of them.

It was a bench seat along the back wall. As Carol bent forward to get into her seat she felt her unrestrained boobs move in the dress and she looked down to see how much she was showing, she put a hand on her boobs to try to save herself from total disaster. She sat back and looked around at the guys to see that they hadn't missed anything and they were still looking. Carol felt herself beginning to blush as she adjusted the dress to how it should be. Mike quickly came to her rescue.

"I'll go and get some drinks, what would you like Carol?"

"A white wine with a little soda please."

As Mike went to the bar the talk turned to work as everyone wanted to talk to carol and ask her about her role in the company. Mike soon returned with the drinks and passed the wine to Carol first. All of the guys had shots, she noticed, and one of the guys soon had to return to the bar to get refills. As the evening wore on, the guys were getting noisy and boisterous but Carol wasn't bothered about it. She was beginning to smile to herself about her near disaster, thank God that they didn't fall out, she thought.

She felt a hand on her leg. There wasn't a lot of room for her to move away so she took the hand and moved it away. The owner looked at her and smiled. Five minutes later it was back, he was obviously a little drunk.

"A little kiss?" he whispered in her ear.

As she turned to speak to him he kissed her on the lips and squeezed her leg. The table went very quiet as they had all seen it and waited for Carols reaction. He was drunk and she let it pass, she didn't want to make a fuss. His hand was still on her leg and she left it there, she quite liked it.

She glanced at her watch and it was already going up for midnight so she made her excuses to go and made a better job of leaving her seat than she had when she had arrived. All the guys took her hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek before she made her way to the elevator.

The doors opened and she got in and pressed the button. As the doors were closing she heard the sound of people running in the lobby, a hand came in between the doors and they opened. It was the guys from the table and they all squeezed in, jostling Carol. She could see the funny side of it and was laughing with them. The elevator set off but soon came to a stop in between floors and the dim emergency lights came on, someone was messing with the control panel.

"Come on guys, I want to go to my room."

"Just a little goodnight kiss." one said.

She was a little nervous but she had talked to them all night. If they were strangers it would have been a different matter all together.

She sighed and kissed someone, he held her tight and didn't want to let her go. Eventually someone took her off him and kissed her, they tasted of Sambuca.

She felt the zipper being pulled down her back.

"Hey stop that!" she just spoke the words, she didn't shout it out, surprising herself.

Her hands were on the shoulders of the guy she was kissing. She felt the zipper go all the way down and someone slipped a strap off her shoulder. She was transfixed.

"Come on boys, stop it." she pleaded not very convincingly.

The other strap was off her shoulder and hands came under her arms to cup her warm breasts from behind as someone else started kissing her. His hands felt rough and he teased her nipples making her gasp. The guy kissing her used his tongue as her mouth opened and she returned the kiss. He put her hands by her sides so that the dress fell into a pool around her feet. She felt many hands on her as she was passed around the elevator car, not roughly, and she was finding it erotic being gently caressed by so many hands. She felt a hard cock against her back and feeling around she felt another. A hand was on her pussy, a finger between her wet lips, making her legs go weak.

The elevator set off and the lights came on full. The guys were laughing and chatting and zipping themselves up as they tucked in their shirts. She was feeling embarrassed being the only one naked in the bright light. They stopped at a floor before hers and the guys all piled out noisily onto the landing. As the elevator set off again, she bent down to retrieve her dress but it had gone. Shocked, she arrived at her floor and in nothing but her heels and her purse in her hand, she put her shoulders back and made for her room, fully aware of the security cameras that would be recording her.

Bob was asleep when she slid into bed at the side of him and she listened to his breathing to check that he was really asleep before she began to played with her wet pussy.