The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna eventually burst outside with a beautiful cake, waxy candles shiny in the evening light. Chaos erupted as everyone scrambled onto the patio to sing.

Jeremy took me by the arm and pulled me inside the quiet house. "Come on. Let's get more plates."

"What are you talking about?"

He winked at me and guided me through the kitchen, shoving me into a laundry room and closing the door. As soon as I turned around, he grabbed my upper arms and pulled me in for a hot kiss.

When I felt the tip of his tongue on my lips, I turned away. "What are you doing?"

"I want you. Right here at this awful party." He kissed my neck, making me sigh as he pushed my dress up over my hips.

"What if somebody comes in here and sees us?"

"They won't." He spun me around and pushed me up against the door with a smile. "I'll be quick, I promise."

"You better make me cum. I'm not interested otherwise." I kissed him and he cupped my groin with his hand.

"Have I ever let you down before?"

I chose not to comment as he knelt before me, his hands reaching up to grip the waist of my pantyhose. Excitement and terror made my heart race as I reached up to grab a towel rack that had been hung on the back of the door, the wood smooth beneath my hands. Jeremy slid my pantyhose down my legs, pausing to slip off one of my shoes so he could pull the beige, nylon material over my foot and scoot even closer to me.

He pushed up the skirt of my dress and rested my right thigh on his shoulder. "Keep quiet, Molly. You wouldn't want anyone to hear me eating you out in here, would you?"

My clit tingled at the thought.

I pretended to zip my lips closed and Jeremy grinned before pressing his face into my shaved groin, making me gasp, partly from the sheer excitement and pleasure of it, partly from the panic that at any second, someone might walk in and catch us.

Jeremy wriggled my pussy lips apart with his face, kissing and licking at them while he searched for my swollen clit. I clamped my hand over my mouth when he did, electric pleasure pulsing from my aching bud and shooting up and down my whole body.

He fell into a wonderful rhythm of swirling his tongue over my clit followed by several delightful moments of hard sucking. I rutted my hips against his face in time with his wicked mouth's manipulations, allowing myself to be carried off toward orgasmic bliss.

He slid two fingers inside my dripping cunt and hooked them, teasing my deepest place. I should've never doubted him. After thirteen years, he knew all the right buttons to push. The combination of his mouth on my clit and his fingers stroking my core lifted me to the edge.

I ground my teeth and pressed my hand over my mouth as hard as I could as a volt of pure ecstasy burst from within me, making me writhe and shudder against the door, delirious with pleasure. Jeremy slowed his tongue and fingers in time with my bucking hips, holding me up while I turned to jelly.

He withdrew his hand from my cunt and lifted his head, lips and chin shiny with pussy juice, a smirk on his face. "That didn't take long."

I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath as quietly as I could. "I've been so turned on all day thinking about fucking you."

Jeremy stood, keeping my dress skirt pushed up over my hips. He kissed me and I licked my juices off his face before plunging my tongue into his hot mouth, the bitter taste of hoppy beer overwhelming my senses. He moaned and I reached out and gripped his crotch, loving the hardness I found there.

He broke our kiss. "What gets my lady all hot and bothered? What have you been thinking about while you listened to my mother scream down the basement steps?"

I unfastened his belt and undid his fly so I could push my hand into his briefs and stroke his warm, silky smoothness. Jeremy closed his eyes and threw his head back, a soft whisper of a groan slipping out of him.

"You turn me around and fuck me hard against your parent's laundry room door. I reach down and rub my clit because we don't have a lot of time and I wanna cum, too." I pushed my hand down to cup his smooth balls, loving the way he grunted when I gently rubbed and teased them.

"You're so naughty." Jeremy yanked my hand away and spun me around, slamming me hard against the door.

"Not so loud, Jer. What if someone hears us?"

He reached around me, grabbing my wrists and laying my palms flat against the door so he could slide them down to my hips and pull my ass toward him. "They're all outside. Just relax and enjoy yourself. You did so much for me today, my lady. Let me make you feel good."

"I love you, Jeremy."

His rough hands were warm and strong on my buttocks. "I love you, too."

With one swift stroke, he plunged into me with a grunt. I pressed my lips together to stifle a moan, grateful my wetness gave him easy access. He held onto my hips as he drove in and out of me with a fast, hard pace, his balls slapping against my thigh as he panted behind me.

"You feel so good, Molly. I love fucking you. You take my dick so good," he whispered.

The door rattled as we pounded against it and I was so afraid somebody would catch us fucking in the laundry room. My heart threatened to beat right out of my chest, but I couldn't deny how turned on I was. That sweet, familiar pressure was already building back up inside me and my clit throbbed in time with Jeremy's thrusting. Maybe it was the thrill, the risk of being caught that had me all worked up.

I let Jeremy keep at his rough pace until wetness trickled down the inside of my thigh. "Rub my clit and make me cum. I'm so close."

"Oh, you dirty girl," he murmured, breathless. "You're gonna cum again already."

"Let's cum together," I whispered. "It'll be so sexy."

Jeremy slid a hand down my smooth mound to my slick pussy lips, parting them as he probed for my clit. He didn't have to search long as my little bud was so hard and swollen that his fingers slid right over it almost immediately, making me shudder and grunt.

"Oh, Jer," I whimpered as he traced firm circles over my most sensitive place.

Powerful waves of pure bliss welled up within me, lifting me to the heavens. I came as quietly as I could, my knees buckling beneath me as my mind reeled with euphoric bliss, my pleasure heightened by my beloved's frantic rutting and grunting behind me as he nutted deep inside my pussy.

"Fuck, Molly." He wrapped his arms around me and slumped onto my back, his cheek pressed into my shoulder.

I staggered beneath his weight and we fell to the floor, laughing softly as a box of cereal fell to the floor with a crash. I had a great life. Sometimes, it was so hard just to make it through the day, but I wouldn't have traded Jeremy and our children for anything in the entire universe.

I squirmed around so I could kiss him softly on the mouth. "I love you so much."

He cupped my face, rubbing circles on my cheekbones with his thumbs. "I love you, too."

"We should probably get back out there. What are we going to say when someone asks us where we were?"

His hands fell away and he pushed himself to his feet with a grunt. "Nobody's even going to notice. But just in case, we grab some paper plates."

I leaned over and grabbed my pantyhose and shoe. Part of me worried Jeremy's cum would leak out and ruin the nylon stockings, but the other part was turned on all over again by the same thought.

Jeremy stepped over to the utility sink and turned the water on, the squeak of the faucet and the crash of the water against the stainless steel basin deafening. Somebody had to have heard us. I bunched up my hose and pulled the thin material up over my feet and legs, standing to make sure I hadn't tucked my dress skirt in by mistake. Jeremy dried his dick with paper towels while I slid my shoe back.

He smiled as he tucked himself back into his pants, zipping up his fly and fastening his belt. "You ready?"

"Don't forget the plates." I bent over and picked up the cereal box.

We giggled as he pulled open the door, his disgusting cousin Freddie standing there with a shit-eating grin on his face and a tent pitched in the crotch of his loose sweatpants.

I recoiled with a gasp, my heart seizing in my chest.

Freddie looked me up and down. "What were you guys up to in there? Sounded pretty hot."

Jeremy held up a package of paper plates. "Need more of these."

Freddie snorted with laughter. "Yeah? Well, then, I need some plastic spoons. Maybe Molly can help me with that."

I cringed with shame.

Jeremy grabbed my hand and led me back out to the party.

My children sat with their cousins and Grandma Peg, big, happy smiles on all of their faces.

Sam vibrated with sugar and the innocent joy of a happy child. "Mom, this cake is amazeballs!"

Wild laughter burst from deep within me. "I'm so glad, baby."

###

Dot and Gus took Peg home around 6:30. The birthday girl was tired and started asking where her husband was. Poor Phil had been dead for twenty years. The rest of the guests followed suit, Freddie winking at me before he headed out the door. As far as I knew, he hadn't said anything to anyone.

Rick took my exhausted children down into the basement to watch cartoons while the rest of us cleaned up. With five people working together, cleaning up didn't take long at all.

Later, Sam climbed into our SUV without a word and I knew he'd be asleep within minutes once we were on the road. My sweet Becky was already out. Julie covered her with her blankie after Jeremy strapped her into her booster seat.

Just as I was about to open the passenger door, Donna threw her arms around my neck. "Oh, Molly. Thank you so much for helping. You really are a good person."

I hugged her back. "Thanks, Donna. It was a great party."

She released me with a sniffle and Jenni threw her arms open and squeezed me tight.

"Great food, sis." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "And I think it's fucking lit that you and Jer are so sex positive."

She tried to pull away from me, but I held her tight as panic flooded my mind and body. "Who else did Freddie tell?"

She giggled. "Just me. Freddie's a fucking creep. He won't tell anybody else 'cause he wants you guys to keep sneaking away from family parties to screw so he can catch you."

I released my sweet sister-in-law, relieved, yet repulsed all at the same. "Thanks for being so nice to my kids today. It means a lot to me."

She grinned, the porch light illuminating her pretty face. "I love my niece and nephew. And I love you, too."

"Love you, Jen." I climbed into the car, unable to deal with all the emotions churning through me.

Jeremy wasn't far behind. He turned the key in the ignition and our SUV rumbled to life, Sammy already asleep. He pulled out into the street, past all the cute little salt-box houses with perfectly manicured lawns.

A few tears spilled out onto my cheeks and quickly brushed them away.

Jeremy never missed anything. "You alright? What happened?"

"Oh," I began, my voice shaking. "I just had a really great day. It was hard and stressful, but I think I'm going to remember this day for the rest of my life."

He reached over and took my hand, holding it up to his lips for a kiss."You were great today. Don't worry about a thing."

I didn't want to live to be ninety-five if I had to do it without Jeremy.

12