The Party

Story Info
A conservative couple gets invited to a crossdressing party.
15.5k words
4.65
16.2k
52
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun and Alex were the perfect stereotypically American couple. He drove a Ford F150, played on the local rugby club, was in the local men's golf league, and enjoyed his nights out with the guys. He kept himself fit with regular sessions in his home workout room. He was average height, 5' 9", 145 lbs. with all his blond hair.

Alex joined him when he needed a spotter for the weights but to keep herself fit also. Both her parents had let themselves go and neither could walk even one mile without feeling exhausted. Alex was determined not to fall into that lifestyle. She kept herself under 110 lbs. and at 5' 8" was quite slender. While she took pride in her tight abs, tight ass, and muscular legs, she often wondered whether she should get implants as she stopped developing up top with tiny A-cup breasts. At least she had generous nipples, otherwise, she could have passed herself off as a man. Her one vice was getting drinks after work with her fellow teachers.

Shaun was chief engineer over at the local aerospace company...a rocket scientist, he joked. Alex was a high school biology teacher, did gardening, and volunteered at their church. Neither ever suggested experimenting in the bedroom, neither discussed their fantasies with the other...not that they didn't have any. There were just some things too personal, too private to express with anyone, even your spouse.

Their life was uneventful for the most part, their love-making mostly Shaun taking charge until both were mutually satisfied. Two positions were their standard. Alex on top so Shaun could stimulate her incredible nipples, and Shaun on top thrusting aggressively into her tight pussy. Oral sex was limited to preparing each other, and there was never a mention of anal.

One day, things changed. Alex picked up the mail and noticed a handwritten letter from her cousin who lived in the next town over. At first, it seemed innocuous enough as it was just an invite to a costume party. Margo, her cousin was a bit of a free-spirit and was fun to be with. Then, as they read about the theme they looked at each other. Alex wanted to gauge his reaction before going back to the letter. It specified all women would dress as men, and all men as women. Alex continued, "A cross-dressing party. This includes everything. It has to be authentic down to the skin. Every couple puts in $50. At the end of the night, after dancing and drinking there will be a contest for the most convincing couple and the winner gets the pot and 2 weeks in Maui at the Chritiansen's condo. This will be an adult party so please leave your inhibitions at home."

Shaun shook his head, "Nope, nope, nope. I love your cousin but there's no way in hell I'm dressing up as a woman," he said firmly. "What the hell does she mean by 'leave your inhibitions at home?'"

"It means it's Margo. She hates prudes. I think it sounds fun! Come on, you'll be just one of many guys dressing as a girl. We can do this, we can win it," Alex grinned, "I was thinking of dressing up in your golf pants and Polo shirt."

Shaun looked at his wife and considered what was thought of as a negative to be a positive. Her figure was almost boyish and she could pull it off. She'd have to do something with her hair...hopefully not cut it as he loved her long blonde tresses. Then he looked at himself. He wasn't that large and perhaps he could pull off wearing a dress. Then he dismissed that thought. His chest...hell, his arms and legs were too hairy to pull out dressing as a woman...unless...

"Come on, forget about your male ego. Two weeks in Maui? Two weeks to reestablish your male ego on my poor yet very womanly pussy?" she smiled. "Think about it, it will be fun to see how everyone else dresses...how everyone else can't hold a candle to our skills. Just imagine us humiliating their weak efforts and winning the whole thing. If there are 20 couples, that's $1,000 on top of what I'd guess is a $10,000 vacation. Are you so hung up on your manliness that you'd pass up on this or don't you think we could pull this off?"

"Sure we could pull it off," Shaun said doubtfully, "but I am not the most feminine guy around. Putting on my clothes sounds great for you. What should I wear? I'm sure as hell not shaving my legs so yoga pants?" he mumbled.

Alex giggled and patted the front of his pants, "We might need to do some tucking but we can do it. Every guy there will be in the same boat," she grinned, "Well not to the same extent," she giggled. Her husband had a lot to hide between his legs. "Come on, let's try some things on. I'll bet I can fit into your clothes," she said.

"I take it I'm not going to have a vote," Shaun said as his wife pulled him into the bedroom.

"Sure you do," she smiled, "as long as you vote on going to the party. Otherwise, no."

Shaun wanted to resist but something inside was telling him it might be fun. They decided that Alex should go first.

The blonde went into Shaun's closet and pulled out various pants and shirts. Shaun's cock stirred as he watched his wife strip down. She faced him and turned to her left and then to her right as she modeled her body in his underpants.

"Wow! Never thought seeing you in underwear would not be sexy," he grinned.

"Wait!" she said. She went over, grabbed a bandana, rolled it up, and put it in the front of the underwear. She came back and stood in front of her husband. She did what he'd done dozens of times to her. She pushed him to his knees and then thrust her pelvis towards his face, "Go on, touch it. I know you want to," she smiled.

Shaun shook his head but felt himself getting hard. 'No way! No fucking way!' he thought. But then he didn't resist as Alex pulled his head against her crotch. She did smell good, that had to be why he was aroused. He reflexively opened his mouth and had the bulge between his lips.

"That's it, baby, suck it...suck my cock," she ordered. She moaned softly as her husband mouthed the wad in her underwear.

Shaun pulled back, "Sorry. I can't do this," he said, but noticing the disappointed look on his wife's face he smiled up at her, "I prefer my men to be better endowed," he joked.

Alex giggled, "You and me both," she said as she realized Shaun could take that either way. She went over to the pile of clothes she had pulled out and put on a white polo shirt. She smoothed it down groaning as her hands swept over her hard nipples. "I'll have to wrap something around my chest," she sighed.

"Nonsense," Shaun said, "Men's nipples poke through all the time, no one seems to care. And you can't wear a bra since guys don't wear...OK, some guys I know might...what pants are you wearing?" he asked. He wanted to tell her that her pokies were the least of her worries as the thin material did little to hide her dark areolas.

Alex grabbed a bright green pair, "These are the ugliest pants you own," she smiled. She stepped into them and they fit fairly well. Her hips were wider and the material was stretched across her pelvis.

He shook his head, "You'll need more...he nodded at the flat surface in the front of her pants.

Alex pulled out the bandana and tossed it aside, "I'll have to work on that. Time to go shopping. We're going to pull out all the stops and win this." She grabbed her imaginary crotch and said in a deeper voice, "We've got the balls to pull this off. I know Michael and Terry will jump at the chance to dress like women. We can't let them win this. I'll make sure I look as macho as any of the other bitches there."

"You better if we're going to win this," he grinned.

"That's the spirit! We can! We can win this. Those cows with huge tits will never pull off looking like a man. First time I've felt blessed with these," she patted her small tits. "OK, your turn," Alex ordered. "Let's try these." She pulled out a pair of pink yoga pants.

Shaun shook his head but his wife just held them out. "OK, fuck! Anyone hears about this you'll get the spanking of your life."

"Oooohhh, I'm getting on the phone now!" she giggled.

Shaun shook his head as he'd never even heard a hint that Alex was into spanking. He felt more throbbing on his crotch as he stood and grabbed the bright pink garment. He wondered if it would fit seeing how tiny it was. He pulled off his shoes and pants and started to put them on.

"Nope, not going to work. Take off the underpants. Those will show right through," she ordered. "Plus, read the invite, 'It has to be authentic down to the skin...I'll bet they'll want to inspect what we're wearing under these when we win."

"What? They'll want us to strip down in front of everyone?" he sputtered.

Alex shook her head, "All they need to do is," she pulled down the waistband of her pants showing her tidy-whities. "Anyhow, I'd never wear panties under my tights. Go on, get naked, bitch!"

Shaun groaned. This is going to be an issue. He stripped naked and shook his head as he noticed his cock was twice as plump as usual...He pulled the stretchy material up with difficulty. It would be easier if his legs were shaved, he thought. He had to adjust his junk but no matter what he did his cock and balls were clearly outlined. "OK, maybe shaving my legs and wearing a dress would be better," he sighed, "This will never work."

Alex felt her pussy throb as her husband pulled on the tights. "Wow!" she sighed, "That's what I want to see." She went over and rubbed the fat shaft clearly outlined under the stretch fabric. He instantly hardened and she didn't stop until he was fully erect. She knelt and looked up at him, "Fuck the party. You put these on as soon as you get home and I'll do this," she said softly. She pulled the elastic waist down, then his cock, and wrapped her lips around it. At first, she ran her tongue up the underside, but then wrapped her lips around the head. Soon she was taking half his length into her mouth as she bobbed her head on his cock.

After a minute of Alex sucking his cock he realized this was the longest she'd ever gone. "Damn!" Shaun sighed, "I might even shave my legs if you do this." On top of that, he could feel the back of her throat which never happened before. As she plunged her mouth onto his cock, both hands were stroking his lycra-covered ass. 'Does she have a lycra fetish?' he wondered.

Alex popped his cock out of her mouth, looking up at him as she stroked the shaft, "One-time thing but if you're trying on clothes we can't have 7 1/2" of manly flesh sticking out, can we?" she sucked on the head once before continuing, "You can cum in my mouth...just this once." She looked at his face, "OK, say it. Say what you're thinking and get it out of your system."

Shaun smiled, nodded, and said something he thought he'd never say to his devoutly Christian wife, "Suck it, suck it, bitch," as he pushed her mouth back onto his cock. She moaned and he could feel her smile on his cock. She was massaging the base of his shaft as she took him into her mouth and after another few minutes, her lips were pressed against his matted pubes. This was incredible but questions were forming in his mind. 'Where had she learned these skills? Who taught her these skills? Why hadn't she ever done this before to him? Was his cock 'too big' as she always told him?'

They never talked about previous lovers but Alex was now easily taking all his cock down her throat. Was she this skilled and kept it from him? Then she reached between his legs to stroke his balls while still cupping his ass. She plunged deeper onto his cock while tightening her mouth. He could see down her...his shirt and her nipples were as erect as he'd ever seen them.

Alex moaned when her husband's large hand slid down the front of her shirt scraping across her nipple. She could feel her underwear getting wet as she took more of his cock into her throat. She never told him but two of her previous boyfriends found out she could deep-throat and seemingly wanted nothing else demanding that they finish by ejaculating in her mouth. For two years she swallowed more loads of cum than she had meals. She felt Shaun's ballsack tighten and she knew what was coming. She was ready when the first hot jet splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed that and all the rest of the spurts of sperm.

Shaun's knees wobbled as he came with as intense an orgasm as he'd ever experienced. He opened his fingers as he realized he'd grabbed handfuls of her thick hair and was pulling her face against his.

She pulled back with barely a gasp as all the men she'd been with had pressed their crotches hard against her lips. She made sure she took deep breaths as they neared orgasm. She pulled the shaft out of her mouth and licked the underside swallowing the remaining cream. She grinned up at her husband, sat back, and wiped her mouth. "OK, now we should be able to tuck that under giving you a nice feminine bulge. Sadly, you'll have to live without a cameltoe," she said as she bounced his softening cock on the palm of her hand.

"Where...how did you learn that?" Shaun blurted out.

Alex shook her head, "We talked about this. I never asked about any of your past lovers..."

They spent the rest of the afternoon with Shaun trying on dresses, pants and blouses, skirts, micro shorts, and other female attire. Alex tried to tuck his fat cock and large ballsack up under his crotch but gave up. "We'll work that out...YouTube!" she said, "There are videos covering everything," she smiled.

That night, it was strange seeing Alex head out to the Ladies for Christ meeting she attended monthly. She'd changed into a turtleneck with a cardigan over it and a knee-length skirt. Her demeanor had changed from the horny experimental babe to the holy chaste woman she took to church.

A couple of days later, Shaun came in from the garage and gasped. A young man was standing in his kitchen. "Who...? How did you get in here?" he demanded. Then he looked again as the young man turned and smiled. His wife's mouth and teeth. "Alex? Your hair? Oh my God! You cut off all your hair!" he cried. Her hair was gone and she had a man's short haircut with the part on the left.

Alex's face fell but then quickly recovered, "I did. No way could I pull off being a man with hair down to my ass," she said. "It hurt doing it but I donated it to this really great organization that makes wigs for kids suffering through chemo treatments," she said, "It was a sacrifice but without doing that, we'll never pull this off. And in retrospect, I wish I'd donated my hair earlier. You should see some of the pictures, before and after."

Shaun groaned but nodded, "It might get serious. Thom, at work, was bragging to Dan that he and Melissa had already booked their flights to Maui since they were sure to win. I stepped back before they saw me and he bragged he got some inside information as to what they'd be judging. I had no idea he knew Margo but your cousin is planning to see how far the couples take things."

"What do you mean, 'how far?'" Alex asked. "Did he say what?"

Shaun hesitated thinking they should drop the whole thing but decided to go on, "Dan's gay, and Thom asked him for tips on how to give blowjobs," he said softly.

Alex grinned, "No kidding? Wow," she mused, "My cousin's always done things to the hilt...literally this time, it seems. Glad I went shopping." She looked at Shaun, "Thom's the short guy with the regrettable mustache, married to that bitch with the dyed red hair? Fuck this, I was regretting cutting my hair but not now."

Shaun had never seen such an evil glint in his wife's eyes but liked it. He pulled her into a hug, stroking her back but quickly pulled away feeling something strange against his crotch. He looked at the front of her pants and she had a manly bulge. "Um, tell me you didn't have surgery," he said.

Alex chuckled. "You'll see. First, come upstairs and see what I got you. We're going to win for sure. Oh, you should grab a beer. You might need it," she chuckled.

Shaun carried the bottle upstairs to their bedroom. On the bed were a few packages. He was curious about what was in there, but Alex took his hand and led him into the bathroom.

"Strip. You promised to shave your legs so let's get that out of the way."

Shaun hesitated but seeing Alex's short cropped cut he sighed and pulled off his suit. When he was naked, Alex pulled him into the tub, picking up an electric trimmer, shaving cream, and razor.

A half-hour later Shaun groaned as he took in his completely shaved body. She had even had him bend over to remove all the hair on his ass. "I can't go to the gym like this," he moaned.

Alex shook her head, "Sure you can. I read up on this and many men are doing this. No one will even notice, plus you can always wear sweats if your fragile male ego isn't up to it." She pulled him out of the tub and led him back into the bedroom. "OK, let's start with this." She pulled out a package and opened it.

"What the fuck is that?" Shaun asked warily.

"It's a gaff. It's used for tucking your cock under..." She stroked behind his balls.

"What? This a bad idea."

Alex stood and glared at her husband. "You dare to say that after you promised? You said, and I quote, 'I'm in. We can win this and I'll do whatever it takes. We'll show them.' I cut my hair off. I hadn't cut my hair except for periodic trims ever. I've been growing this," she felt her finger-length hair and a pained look flashed across her face, "since I was born."

Shaun put his hands out, OK, OK. I just had a bit of...OK. Show me how to hide my junk," he sighed.

Alex nodded, "OK. Look, we're going to have a lot to do. You've been a man for 29 years and you have very little idea what it's like to be a woman. We're going to break you of your instincts and you'll be graceful, feminine, and compliant as you've always demanded of me. I've been on YouTube and I hope this works."

"OK. This will suck but it's just for three weeks," Shaun sighed.

"We'll get to the part that really sucks," Alex smiled, but let's get your physical appearance a bit less manly. After a few aborted tries, Alex was able to get his balls tucked up, and using what she told him was a gaff, had his cock safely tucked between his legs. She looked at her work and smiled. She then opened another shopping bag and pulled out her other purchases.

20 minutes later, Shaun looked at himself in the mirror. He had womanly curves. Alex had found panties that bolstered his ass and widened his hips. Then, she picked up a breastplate, which sounded cool, as in wearing medieval armor but was far from that. He had pronounced breasts with erect nipples. He stroked his boobs before bouncing them. They felt and looked real.

Alex came up behind her husband and moaned in a deeper voice, "Fuck me, babe. You look incredible." She reached around and cupped his breasts, pinched his nipples. and then slid a hand down under his panties.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," she whispered into his ear.

Shaun could feel the hard shaft nestled between his ass cheeks and felt a pulsing between his legs. "You know I'm not that kind of girl," he said in a falsetto. "Plus, I'm married and there's only one man for me."

Alex spun Shaun around and drove a tongue into his mouth as she ground her crotch between his legs. She broke the kiss and pushed him to his knees, "From now on you'll be my sweet slut, got it?" she demanded. "After we win, and we will, you can go back to being the one who wears the pants and you can fuck me any way you want...even in my ass. If you want to fuck me at the park with everyone watching, I'll bend over the picnic table. If you want me to serve your buddies at poker night completely naked, I'll make sure they're all well-served but for the next two weeks you are my slut to use as I want." Shaun started to get up but she slapped him and pressed his face against the front of her pants, "I said, Got it?" she repeated. "Say it, say you'll be my slut."