The Party Nun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved to switch on the light she said: 'Leave that, I've found what I need.' She had taken her overnight bag from the hook and held it out. 'See. But I need your help.' He looked puzzled and was about to speak, but she stepped forward and put a finger on his lips. She opened the bag and took out her little skirt and top and lay them on the bed. As he watched, confused, she stood before him and, in one quick movement, lifted her nun's habit up over her head and let it fall. She saw his eyes uncontrollably look down at her bare breasts, smooth tummy, hairless pussy and legs still clad in white stockings. She promptly stepped forward and began unbuttoning his black shirt. She stared seductively into his dark eyes as the buttons came undone, then stepped back enough to untuck the shirt and told him to take it off.

As he obeyed she admired his strong jaw and stubble, his dark hair and muscular chest ('quite the Celtic god aren't you, she thought – but what about the rest?') Next she unbuckled his belt and the buttons of his black trousers and yanked them down. His underwear was black too, and only just held in what appeared to be an impressive cock. She grabbed the boxer shorts and pulled them hard down, watching as his semi-erect member flopped out. 'Soon get that harder' she thought. Down on her knees, she quickly clasped it with her long fingers and gave a few licks of her tongue over the smooth head. It was swelling quickly. Just to be sure, she took it in her mouth and gave a few sucks and licks. Once she took it to the back of her throat and felt him swelling harder, but then she pulled away. 'Not yet, man, you've got to help me find my coat.' She gestured to the bed, covered by a large pile of coats, robes and cloaks.

Before he could say a word she pulled him to the bed and parted the pile enough to climb under it, in the middle of the bed. She dragged him in and rolled over onto her back, pulling him on top. He needed no more encouragement and within moments he was inside her. Her pussy was so wet she parted easily and reached around him to pull him by the buttocks so that he went deep up inside. As she suspected, it didn't take long and she only wanted to use him, not know him, so she increased the pace and thrust her body up to bring him closer. He responded, thrusting harder and deeper, so that she could feel his full length swelling inside her. The movement brought her ever closer and he helped by caressing and gently nibbling her nipples, which turned her on more and made her moan and shudder. She felt him throb uncontrollably inside and pulled him as deep as possible, using her inner muscles to grip him there until he lost control and spurted several times into her, just as she brought herself to climax by rubbing her clit as he pounded her inside. They collapsed under the pile of coats, breathing hard, falling into relief and rest.

But not for long. She pushed him off and stood up. She quickly found her skirt and top, put them on and turned back to him, still lying on the bed. 'Thank you for your service.' From her handbag she took a banknote, dropped it onto his bare stomach with a grin, then left the room.

Not bad, she thought, but she still envied the attention her friend was getting in the chamber above. What else could she get up to in this sinful place? She continued walking along the ground floor, enjoying feeling cool air around her almost bare legs, her short skirt swaying as she moved, her skimpy top tight against her pert breasts, their nipples still hard. Then she saw another staircase leading down, to the crypt. She couldn't resist her own curiosity. What dungeon of perversion could be down there?

The crypt was cool and dark, lit only by candles. Her pussy was still swollen and hot, juices still seeping from her. She couldn't resist sitting on the cool stone steps, allowing her skirt to rise around her as she sat down to relish the coolness on her bare buttocks and pussy lips. She felt a weird perversion at her act, leaving her wet trail here. But she didn't care. And damn it, she was horny again!

Suddenly she saw a movement from the dark corners of the old chapel. It was a more mature man in a priest's robe coming out of a booth. He saw her sitting on the stone steps and stopped a few steps away. She knew he was looking at her stocking-clad legs and skimpy outfit, wondering why she wasn't in her nun's uniform. 'Have you come to confess, young lady?' She wasn't sure whether to respond or run back upstairs. It seemed anything was possible in this place. Without thinking much she said yes, and stood up to face him. 'Well, then, follow me.'

He led her into a small ante-room. It was not a confessional, but it had two chairs facing each other. He beckoned to her to sit and took the chair facing her. He smiled, perhaps to put her at ease. Or was he what he seemed? Was he as randy as the novice, the Master and the cloakroom boy? She couldn't help herself, even though he seemed a little more stern. She spread her legs slightly and grinned at him. He noticed the movement and looked at her lap. 'I guess I'm not your usual visitor,' she said. 'Oh, you'd be surprised. We get all sorts in here.' He grinned. She felt a thrill and a new longing and despite any instinct for good behaviour (which she rarely had) she conceded to wickedness again, spreading herself even more, to the point where he must surely see her naked slit between her bare thighs. She noticed him lick his lips, despite himself. Then, on a whim, she reached down and lifted up her halter top, exposing her shapely young breasts, nipples proud and firm.

'You really have been a sinner, haven't you?' he said. 'In fact, you've been rather a little slut, I believe!'

'Oh yes,' she gasped. 'I am a slut. I can't help it. But I seek your forgiveness, father.'

'You can be forgiven. But first you must be punished. Come with me.'

He stood up and reached out his hand to her. She obeyed, feeling a thrill of excitement and a touch of fear, wondering what would happen to her now and whether she would be in control this time. He led her away to a dark corner and through another door, which he shut and locked behind them. One bright light hung from the centre of the ceiling. The room seemed bare, the walls brick, the floor tiled, the only furniture being a kind of wooden bench at the far wall. 'Over here,' he instructed. What was this place? She wondered. Some kind of dungeon? And what was that table or bench for? Then she saw two iron hoops fitted to the brick wall. 'Oh shit,' she thought. 'Is he going to tie me up there?' For a second she started to panic, her heart racing faster and her breath quickening. Yet she felt a perverse thrill too. She wanted to be punished and perhaps taken again – could this be some kind of BDSM chamber?

'I can imagine what you're thinking,' he said. He was right behind her now and moved his arms around her waist, moving her with the weight of his body to the end of the room. 'You need to be punished. But don't worry, I rather imagine you will enjoy it. Now just keep quiet and take your punishment.' Then he pulled off her top, lifted her arms up and fed her hands through the shackles, tightening them to cuff her wrists in place. She gave a little whimper, but loved the feeling of vulnerability, feeling bold and uncaring – and very horny again. As if he knew this, he said she wouldn't be needing her clothes for this, and he pulled down her little skirt and stockings. She was now bound and naked, at his mercy. Her pussy throbbed with excitement, still wet from her recent fucking and the renewed stimulation of her dirty mind.

The man's large warm hands caressed her back and buttocks. His fingers reached down between her thighs and pulled her legs apart. He stood back and admired the nude girl from behind, then took a cane from a hook on the wall. 'Your safe word is "more",' he said with a grin. And then he took a short step back, gently swung the cane backwards, then struck it forwards against her bare buttocks. She gasped with surprise. Thwack! It came again. She felt a sharp pain. Again, he struck, harder, leaving a slight red line across her cheeks. Another! And again. Three red lines across her vulnerable buttocks. It hurt her, but she found she perversely enjoyed it. She wanted to cry 'more', but thought that might make him stop so she remained silent, only emitting gasp each time the cane hit her. 'One more for now,' he said, bringing it down harder than before so that she cried out with pain and gasped with delight at the same time.

'I think you're enjoying this too much. Time for something else.' She heard something fall to the floor behind her and realised it must be his robe. She felt his hands around her waist again, pulling her out and spreading her legs. Suddenly his fingers stuck into her wet slit and he pushed at least three of them up inside. Then he slid them out and used his middle finger to play with her swollen clit. She began moaning and felt her pussy filling with more blood as her body readied itself for sex again. And sure enough, she then felt the tip of a cock enter her from behind, her eager pussy spreading to receive it. It felt rock hard and seemed to lift her from the ground as he thrust it deep and hard.

One of his hands reached round to rub her breasts, tweaking the nipples hard. She gasped again then moaned out loud as he pushed his dick fully inside. She felt it swell and throb, knowing it wouldn't be long before she got another cream pie. And sure enough, moments later she felt a hot wet surge inside as he purged his load deep into her. After a few more thrusts, he withdrew with a sigh. She moaned again, wanting more – she hadn't yet come this time. But this was a punishment, she remembered.

She assumed he would now let her go. But she was wrong.

She heard the door open behind her, but as she was bound to the wall she could not move her head round enough to see. Another man, she heard. They spoke in whispers and she felt them approach. The first man said, 'The Master has something for you.' She felt a thrill. She wondered if Elena knew about this. Where was she? But she soon forgot that when she felt a man's hands on her buttocks again. This time they seemed to be covered in massage oil, or some other lubrication, and she wondered why. Her pussy was already soaking wet.

But then she felt fingers circling around her little brown hole, her sensitive starfish-shaped hairless rear entrance which she suddenly realised was completely at their mercy. 'Oh god,' she thought, 'now they really are going to punish me.' But there was nothing she could do. It wouldn't be her first time. She told herself to just relax, let herself open up, remembering the trick of opening her mouth to widen the little hole behind. The warm oil was oozing out of her hole now and she felt the fingers push gently inside it. She tried not to resist and was surprised how easily she opened up. The lubrication was working – she even started to like the sensation of the soft fingers edging inside her. But then they withdrew. Something bigger surely coming next.

The Master admired the girl from head to toe. Then he leaned over her from behind, kissed her neck, giving her a shiver, and said: 'You're mine now. You must obey me in this place.' She remained silent, hoping she would not upset him. Her buttocks still hurt from the caning and she didn't want more serious abuse. Yet she knew she was going to be taken from behind any moment. He caressed her breasts, taking one fully in each hand, gently massaging them with warm well-oiled hands. She felt something against her upper thigh. Something hard and smooth. It must be the large cock she had seen pounding her friend earlier, up in the chamber. She hoped she could take it inside. Time to find out. Its firm but smooth tip moved up between her cheeks, gliding over her soaking pussy lips, upwards. Fingers reached to grab her and spread the hole. She opened her mouth with a gasp as she felt the head start to enter her.

Her body was so well fucked and horny today she felt she could take anything, and she felt herself opening up as he began to push inside. She felt completely open, giving herself up to the Master, letting herself be used and abused by these perverse 'priests'. For a second she imagined she really was a wayward novice nun, desperate to give herself to as many monks and visitors as possible, serving them as a slave, opening all her holes every day. She felt the cock pushing up inside her, opening her up, smoothing its way and beginning to throb. She could hardly believe she was taking it all, spreading her legs as far as she could to open up her trapped body. Gasping, she enjoyed the sensation of the smooth wet hardness inside her most intimate place, as it throbbed and thrust a little harder. She felt her pussy tingle, her muscles contract inside as she almost came again. She felt his breath on her neck, his hands on her breasts, his rod impaling her, deeper, harder, throbbing until... She gasped as he pulled out of her in a rapid movement, then felt spurts of warm fluid over her lower back and buttocks as he came masterfully over her, spilling his hot cum over the sinful slave girl from behind. And she too came, unable to hold back, juices pouring down from her onto the floor and down her legs.

She awoke from the dungeon session as if from a dream. But it was real, she was still manacled. Then a familiar voice spoke to her. Elena had come to release her. The men had gone. Her friend looked down at the pool of liquids on the floor and the Erica's reddened, cum-spattered buttock cheeks. 'You have been a naughty nun, haven't you?' They grinned at each other and Erica dressed.

As her friend showed her out of the building they kissed goodbye, first on the cheeks, then briefly on the lips. They both knew they smelt of sex, and both were still horny. But it was time to go, said Elena – she had to return to the Master's chamber. 'But come again. There's always someone horny waiting here!'

As Erica went out onto the dark street, into the cool early hours of the morning, wearing only her tiny white skirt and skimpy red top, the outfit completed by her stockings and heels, she passed a nearby hotel. As she reached the entrance, a minibus stopped outside. She was by the hotel steps and the bus door opened right by her. A group of men streamed out, smartly dressed but a little dishevelled, evidently coming back from a night out. She stood to one side to let them pass. Each and every one of them eyed her from head to toe, scanning her slim young body, drawn by her sexy outfit and cheeky smile. She loved being admired and had an irresistible urge to go in with them and let them all take her, a cock in every hole, a non-stop orgy for the rest of the night. Her pussy was wet again.

She couldn't help herself. She followed them up the steps into the hotel...

12