The Party that Changed Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should have disgusted me and if I was any kind of man I should've charged in and stopped it, but I was putty in Marcy's wonderful hands.

He started to push deeper into her mouth now on every thrust and she took it willingly. In my own room Marcy had gone back onto the attack of my cockhead, I could feel my orgasm starting to build again.

I tried to close my eyes to the picture in front of me, but it was mesmerizing, I had never witnessed anything like this in real life and here was my own wife doing the sucking, it was the most erotic thing I had ever watched.

Suddenly he took his cock from her mouth, and I saw just how big he was. Marcy was right it was a monster. He started to jack his cock hard and fast, we saw him instruct Sandra to open her mouth and catch his seed. His hand sent her saliva flying in all directions as he wanked furiously.

"Magnificent isn't he, he will give her all of his hot spunk now, are you ready Frank?...watch your lovely wife take it."

That was too much for me, I felt my legs go to jelly and I shot arc after arc of my own cum onto the wall in front of us as her hand flew up and down. It was all I could do to keep standing, if the mirror hadn't been there to lean on, I would have fallen. At the same moment I saw jet upon jet of his cum being fired into my wife's open mouth, I saw her swallow but still it came. He filled her mouth to overflowing twice.

Bruce told her not to swallow and helped her to her feet guiding her to the mirror so he could show her his load in her mouth. When she got to the mirror, he told her to open and look at the sperm swimming in there.

She did not know it was done entirely for my benefit as she opened her lips, I saw just how much was in there, he ran his forefinger over her throat and said "Swallow."

She closed her eyes and took a large gulp taking it all down.

"Open." He said smiling, looking directly at me as if he could see me.

Sandra's tongue came out and she licked her lips looking into the mirror. She took her finger and wiped the excess from her cheeks and sucked her finger clean. I watched my boss turn her to face him and kissed her forehead, he then took her hand and shook it. The deal had been done, she smiled.

I stood watching all of this with my spent cock dripping on the carpet, my body twitching and spasming. I had never had such a violent orgasm in my life as the one I had just received at the hands of my boss's wife. I turned to look at Marcy she was licking the spent cum from her fingers,

"Welcome Mr. Vice President." She said.

In the bedroom my boss handed her a towel to clean herself with and they left the room.

"We will give them a few minutes to get downstairs then you can re-join your wife, but remember she knows nothing of you watching her drinking my husband's spunk, unless you decide to tell her."

With that she took my face in her hands and French kissed me.

Smiling at me she said, "I didn't want you feeling left out so there is some of your own goo off my tongue."

Five minutes later we were back in the main lounge, I saw Sandra coming towards me and Marcy.

"Where have you been Frank, I have been looking for you everywhere?"

She leant in and kissed me with the same lips that had been around my boss's cock not ten minutes ago.

I took her hand into mine and said, "Sorry, Marcy was giving me a tour of the house."

"That's ok, I have had fun. What a great party I could get used to this. Mr Vice President?" She beamed.

Marcy turned to hug Sandra saying, "hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of you both in the future,"

"I am so looking forward to seeing more of you both too Marcy."

I looked on as Marcy said to her, "You both have surpassed all of our expectations, please go and mingle and enjoy the evening. Bruce will go over all the formalities Monday. Enjoy the promotion."

Sandra turned and flew at me flinging her arms around my neck kissing me excitedly. The rest of the evening was a blur I think we both got very drunk.

The next morning, I awoke to Sandra's mouth on my hardening cock. What a way to wake up on a Sunday morning. I lifted the duvet to see her licking and sucking me, she lifted her eyes to meet mine,

"Good morning, Mr. Vice President, I could not resist seeing what it was like to suck off a powerful executive, I hope you don't mind."

I smiled at the nerve of this woman as she took my sperm into her waiting mouth.

That was two years ago, I had since found out that part of the deal with my promotion was behind my back.

Bruce had told Sandra that she would have to see him and Marcy privately one day a month for the first six months of my vice presidency. They would arrange for me to either be on a trip or busy on the particular day in question.

I noticed a big change in Sandra the closer her "date" with them got. She became distant and quiet towards the end of my first month. I assumed it was because I would be out of town for two days and she was a bit down. When I got back from my trip she looked a little off colour and not herself. She was ok after a couple of days but I later found out it was her guilty conscience.

She got in touch with Bruce and tried to end the deal but he would have none of it. Marcy decided that I should know, she did not tell Sandra of her revelation to me because she knew how strong my voyeurism kink was. She gambled that I would not be too upset and knew I would feel the need to watch, I think she secretly loved the feeling of power she had over us both.

I was very upset that they made my wife lie to me yet again, it could've cost me my marriage. But the voyeur in me was too strong now and I watched her with them to my shame. It was exciting but I left feeling terrible that I was responsible for this predicament. I watched Sandra take Bruce's huge cock in her mouth and pussy through the secret window with Marcy at my side, we fucked as we watched.

It came to a head after the third month, when Sandra's guilt became too much for her that she confessed to me her adultery and begged my forgiveness.

I couldn't let her take the whole blame for the sorry mess and confessed that I knew about it.

She was so pissed at me, it was the first time she ever really swore at me in anger. She really let me have both barrels, she went for me with her fist clenched and packed quite a punch. She was so angry that I had kept the secret window voyeurism from her it took days for her to calm down.

Eventually we talked it through and on reflection she realised she had no right to be annoyed with me for her initial infidelity even though we were as bad as each other in this mess, after all I ended up being unfaithful too and I hope it has made us stronger.

Our lives have changed beyond belief now and we have been able to make real plans for our future now it is secure. We now both have a relationship with Bruce and Marcy outside of the office, occasionally sexual but not always. They have actually become real close friends even though we all started with deception.

No more sex behind each other's backs, we both promised to be upfront and honest with each other.

Our first child arrived last year, and we hope to add to her soon. We both had our secrets from each other, we both risked our lives together by being unfaithful but today I can honestly say we have both never loved each other more.

The End.

12