The Past Will Always Haunt You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was a loud beeping noise -- the kind a machine makes when it's whirring into life. Hana and Katie looked up to see a red flashing light on one side of the room. The noise startled Emily and Amy awake, and they leapt to their feet, their faces showing the range of emotion from shock, to confusion, to terror.

The whirring noise and red flashing light, as it turned out, was coming from a lift. It descended, and the girls could clearly see a figure inside, and a strange looking contraption in front of them. The lift reached the ground, and the doors opened. What was inside turned the stomachs of all four girls.

It was Chloe.

She, too, was naked, and was in what looked like a large wheelchair, although it was surrounded by medical equipment, and there was a large bag on her lap. Her body was strapped tightly to it with long, soft cords, winding their way around her legs, torso and finally her arms. She was visibly straining on them, but to no avail. Her mouth was covered with duct tape. But the other girls weren't sure what terrified them more -- the look of pure fear in her eyes, or the stranger behind her, pushing the wheelchair. It was the same build as the person who had attacked them, but they had replaced the ski mask with a hoodie. Their face was barely covered, and the girls could see enough features to make out that it was a man.

The stranger reached up and fiddled with something on the collar of their shirt. At that moment, a dark, distorted voice that sounded like the ones that police procedurals use to hide someone's identity.

"October thirty-first, two-thousand and thirteen. Half past ten in the evening. I'm sure you girls will all be familiar with the events of that night, am I correct?"

Katie's hairs began to stand on end. She knew exactly what had happened at that time and date. And from the looks on Hana's face and those of the sisters in the opposite box, they too were realising what was happening.

"Okay, we get the message, you don't need to carry on," she said in the direction of the figure, in the hope that it would hear her.

"I see I don't need to remind you. Well, I'm going to anyway. A lovely young woman was walking home from her local pub. Her name was Alice Sullivan. Her journey home should have taken her only ten minutes. But the route included a small stretch of unlit road, and a very bizarre section where the pavement stops and you have to cross over the road in order to carry on. Who knows why it was designed like that."

"Did you hear me!?" Katie demanded. "I said stop it!"

Chloe was now openly weeping and straining at her bonds. Hana was weeping too, and despite her efforts, Katie was struggling to maintain her own composure. The figure stopped the wheelchair Chloe was in, and begun fiddling around with the equipment around it.

"It was at the moment that our lovely young protagonist was crossing the road that a car came speeding towards her. That car was driven by one Chloe Stafford here. The occupants were a Miss Katie Willetts, Hana Rahmani, and Emily and Amelia Parsons, all dressed up like the Spice Girls, on their way home to Miss Willetts's residence after a Halloween party at the Parsons residence. At the speed they were going, they needed a reaction time of three quarters of a second to avoid colliding with Miss Sullivan. Regrettably, Miss Stafford's reaction time turned out to be two seconds."

"SHUT UP!" Hana yelled.

The figure had finished what they were doing, and taken out a box of matches. Chloe screamed and howled from behind her gag, both out of fear and from the horrible memories she was no doubt experiencing. Using the matches, the stranger began to light some candles on the ground

"Miss Sullivan was a model student, you know. She got straight A's in her A-Levels, she was planning on studying Marine Biology at university, and she had just completed her PADI Course. She was only nineteen years old. The same age that young Amelia is now."

Even from where she was, Katie could hear Amy scream angrily through the glass of her own box. But it was very faint. The boxes were clearly a lot thicker than she thought.

"Speaking of which, I have no idea why a fourteen-year old girl was in the car with her late teenage sister and friends. I expect they had smuggled her off so that she could party without her parents knowing. But it doesn't matter. All five of you are here now. All five of you are here to put right a great wrong that was done five years ago.

Chloe let out another loud scream. But this one sounded different, and carried a more specific kind of fear. Katie pressed her face to the glass, and immediately saw why. The figure had taken a big needle with a tube running through it, and was moving it towards her.

"NO!" Katie shrieked.

The figure paused for a moment, and then grabbed Chloe by the throat, getting right into her face.

"Stop being such a baby!" the voice snapped through the speakers, far less calm and composed than it had been when narrating the story. "It's this, or I start cutting off fingers. You choose!"

Eventually, Chloe stayed still, and the stranger inserted the needle into her arm, in the crook of her elbow. Chloe's eyes narrowed with pain, but she didn't move much. The stranger taped the needle in place, and a red substance began to flow through the tube. It was then that Katie realised what it was. The stranger was drawing blood from her, like she was donating.

"In order to begin the ceremony, I first need about a pint of blood from the killer," the stranger said. "In the old days, they used to have to cut their throat. Thankfully, technology has moved on since then."

Ritual? Blood?

Now Katie was confused. And anxious.

"What on Earth is he talking about?" Hana asked.

"Very good question, Miss Rahmani," the stranger said. So, he could hear her through the glass? "You see, it is a little-known fact, but the tales of witchcraft from the olden days are more than clichéd folk tales and myth. I would know. I have witnessed such rituals being performed. And I have received instruction on them. This particular ritual, however, is very different. It has not been attempted in more than five hundred years. Today, I intend to see it through."

"What are you going to do?" Katie asked.

"I'm going to perform the final miracle of Christ. I'm going to resurrect our poor, ill-fated protagonist from the dead, and see her return to live the life that was so tragically cut short."

All of the girls in the room felt their hairs stand on end when he said this. Resurrecting a dead person? Even if they were prepared to look past the impossibility of this, there was little doubt in anyone's mind that what this stranger had in mind was far from benevolent. In their minds, it could involve human sacrifice.

"So, what do you want with us? To kill us? Why are we caged naked like this?" Katie demanded.

"Ah, no no no no no," the stranger said with a hint of amusement. "You will play a part, of course. But not now, and not through your deaths. Well, not YOURS anyway."


Katie and Hana couldn't say anything anymore. It was quite obvious the stranger was trying to fuck with their heads. Trying to reason with them or get answers was not going to make a difference. There was a period of silence, other than the sound of Chloe's continued weeping. As the stranger continued to light candles, and various lanterns and torches on the walls, Katie and Hana started to see more of the room. They could make out that the candles on the ground were formed in the shape of a strange star. The room, as it became clearer and less dark, looked like an underground temple.

Then the stranger returned to Chloe and performed the needle removal procedure, applying some cotton wool, and then the usual plaster and cotton pads to the area where the needle had been. He then picked up the full blood bag and carried it to a small bowl in the middle of the star shaped by the candles on the floor. Taking a knife out of the pocket, they punctured it, and blood began to flow into the bowl.

"First, the blood of the killer. Second, the remains of the victim." They heard the stranger muttered to himself through the microphone. He reached into the bag he had brought with him and took out an urn, which he placed next to the bowl of blood. "Third, the recital."

He turned around and faced the girls.

"For this next bit, I need to create the right atmosphere. An atmosphere that will be pleasing to the spirits I am to summon. To create this atmosphere, I will be creating an atmosphere of sex. And that's where you ladies come in."

Now the girls were starting to dread where this was going.

"When I say so, you will start having sex with your cell partner. How you choose to do it is your business, but I want you to be experiencing sexual pleasure as quickly as possible. Then I shall start chanting the recital."

None of the girls had expected things to go in this direction. And they were shocked to say the least. But a new horror was creeping over them. Particularly in Emily and Amy's cell.

"B-but... but sir..." Emily stammered. "We can't. I'm in a cell with my sister. I can't have sex with my sister."

"I'm quite aware of that," the stranger said, a hint of amusement in their voice despite the distortion. "Incest is particularly desirable for this ritual."

Now the horror was really beginning to dawn on Emily and Amy. "You mean... no, no you can't be serious!" Amy exclaimed

"I am serious."

"We're SISTERS!"

"Just do what I do, then. Close your eyes, bite your lip and think of England."

"No. No." Emily's face became steely with determination. "I am NOT going to have sex with my sister for your sick games."

"Is that so? Well, I'm going to have to find something else to create the right atmosphere."

He reached into the bag and took a knife. Then he approached Chloe. She struggled and jerked, as the stranger went behind her and grabbed hold of her head.

"Chloe has five senses. Sight, which comes from her eyes. Hearing, which comes from her ears. Smell, which comes from her nose. Taste, which comes from her tongue. And touch, which comes from her fingers. I shall be removing them all. In that order. And you lovely ladies get to watch!"

Chloe screamed loudly behind her gag. The stranger held her firmly, and began to move the knife towards her left eyeball.

Emily and Amy watched in horror as they saw the knife getting closer to the eyeball. The stranger was clearly serious. It only took a few seconds for them to relent.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Amy pleaded. "We'll do it."

"Thought you might," the stranger said, and released Chloe. "Crack on, then. And don't worry -- I have no interest in watching."

In the other box, Katie and Hana had been helplessly watching this scene going on. But they had been ignoring something. And now was the time to face up to it.

"I'm sorry, Hana," Katie whispered to her. "I know you were saving yourself for marriage."

"It's fine, Katie, it's fine," was the reply. She turned to find a warm smile was now on her face. "It's to save Chloe's life. And, truth be told, I'm glad it's you."

Feeling her heart melt, Katie whispered back "And it's an honour to be your first."

She stepped forward and kissed her, softly and gently. Hana kissed her back, and allowed Katie's tongue to slip past her lips and into her mouth, where her tongue eagerly awaited its playmate.

Because their hands had been cuffed behind their backs, they could not touch each other's bodies, which made things a little awkward standing up. So, both girls -- without breaking the kiss -- started to go down onto their knees, and then lie down on the padded floor of the box. They lay alongside each other, and continued kissing. Eventually, Hana broke free of the kiss -- eliciting much protest from Katie -- and worked her way down her body, pausing for a moment to lick and suck on her boobs. Eventually, she reached her pussy.

Katie spread her legs and allowed Hana access. She let out a gasp of surprise when Hana's tongue immediately found its way to her clitoris. She circled it, focusing all of her attention on that little nub.

"Move your hips around," she managed to gasp out. "So I can lick you as well."

Without needing any prompting, Hana wriggled her body back round. It was difficult, because of the handcuffs holding her hands behind her back, but eventually, she made it. In the short time that she was distracted, Katie looked over to the other side, and saw that Emily and Amy had already gotten into the 69 position, and were eating each other out. They had obviously decided to just get on with it.

Once Hana's pussy was in position, above Katie's face, Katie eagerly dived in, licking and sucking on the lips, teasing the clit with her tongue, and pushing her face right up into it to get her tongue as far in as possible. Katie was about 80% heterosexual, but had to admit that she'd had some interest in doing stuff with girls. She was definitely glad that it was her best friend she was doing it with. Had it been one of the other girls, she might've had a few more reservations.

It wasn't too long before the sound of ecstatic moaning filled the room. Unbeknownst to the two 69-ing couples, the stranger had carved a hole in the middle of the seat of the wheelchair Chloe was in, which they had now placed a large, bulbous vibrating wand into. It was now pressed against her pussy, and on a medium setting. She too was beginning to moan, her head lolling back and forth as she tried to remain focused.

Smiling to himself, the stranger went and stood facing the strange star, and began reciting a verse in Latin, rather like a monk.

In Katie and Hana's cell, Katie was getting nearer and nearer to orgasm. She raised her legs, wrapped them around Hana's head and clamped her face tight against her, feeling as the tongue penetrated her pussy. Hana had begun to tongue-fuck her, and this was driving her insane. Katie tried to do the same thing, but couldn't, because the ecstasy was building and she couldn't keep focus. She did her best to lick Hana's pussy, determined that they would cum at the same time.

Luckily, she was not too bad at what she was doing for a first timer, and neither was Hana.

Both girls let out a scream as they came. It was lucky that Hana was a lot bigger than Katie, because her muscle contractions would've thrown another girl off her. Hana, meanwhile, came so hard that she practically squirted in Katie's face. Katie didn't even notice, so deep were her throes of passion.

The sound of screaming echoed across the chamber, as it became clear that at least one other person was cumming. That, as it happened, was Chloe. Except that she was quite sensitive downstairs, and her first orgasm soon became one long, intense one as the second and third hit in quick succession.

Now it was just Emily and Amy to cum. The stranger was still chanting, repeating the verse over and over again.

Eventually, it happened. Emily climaxed first, and after another two minutes, Amy did as well.

Before Amy could even finish her climax, there was a loud rumbling noise. The entire earth began to tremor, as if there was an earthquake happening beneath them. It jolted Hana off Katie, and Emily clambered off her sister to look around in horror.

The star shape began to glow. Fire began to emanate from beneath it. Then, almost without warning, there was an almighty BANG! as part of it split a large hole ripped through it.

Out of that hole emerged a man. They looked like an ordinary individual man -- a small, portly looking man wearing a plain, black robe. The man had a blank look on his face, and his eyes were completely dead. He stood facing the stranger.

"Hello, Johnny," he muttered in a disinterested, almost bored tone. "Nice to finally meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine!" The stranger (Johnny?) said, his voice suddenly becoming all high-pitched and excited. He sounded rather sycophantic.

"I'm sure, I'm sure," the man said. "Now. Would you mind explaining why the fuck you've asked me to leave my Kingdom and come to this Godforsaken pile of rubble you call Earth?"

"I want to make a deal, Mr...?"

"Satan," the figure confirmed. "Or as you lot call me, the Devil. But I prefer to be called "Stan" if that's okay with you. A deal, you say? And what deal might that be, then?"

"I want to trade souls. One soul that is living for another that is dead."

"I see..." Satan -- or, as this rather nondescript little man who was apparently Satan insisted on calling himself, Stan -- said. He sounded a little more interested, now. "Well, that sounds like an interesting proposal. You certainly went to a lot of, err, trouble." He gestured around the room, where the now horrified looking girls were staring at him. It was beginning to dawn on them that this wasn't a nightmare.

"Would you care to tell me whom you wish to have return to living?"

"Her name is Alice Sullivan. She -- "

"You mean your deceased former girlfriend, Alice Sullivan?" Stan interrupted. "The one who died in a car accident, and whose death you have for some reason been unable to cope with, when her whole family has?"

"... Yes," the stranger was beginning to get a little frustrated. This wasn't quite what he had been expecting.

"And whom do you propose that you trade for her life?"

"Her killer, Chloe Stafford. Right here."

At this, Chloe screamed and shook her head desperately, her eyes filling with tears. As did the other girls.

"NO!" Katie yelled, pressing her face against the glass.

"Let her go!" Emily yelled.

Ignoring them, Stan appeared to consider the proposal.

"Well, there's one small hitch in your plan. Your lover is actually up in Heaven. I rather think it's going to be a little hard to persuade her to leave, considering she's been in Paradise for so long. But I can ask, if you like?"

"Please!" Johnny snapped, in a voice that sounded on the verge of crying. "I need her back! You don't understand, I..." the floodgates burst. "I fucked up that night. We'd been fighting. I had too much to drink. I kissed another girl. She caught me, and stormed out. I should've gone after her. But I didn't. I decided to stay there and carry on having fun without her. I need to look her in the eye one more time, and tell her how sorry I am."

"I see..." Stan didn't look particularly moved by this speech. "Well, I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can work a miracle after all."

There was a bright flash, and Stan disappeared.

***

To Katie and the other girls, it felt like an eternity had passed, but it was actually only about ten minutes. There was another flash, and the little man who was apparently the evillest being of all time returned. This time, there was a girl with him. She was about four foot eleven, with long, jet black hair and green eyes. She was dressed in silver robes and sandals.

And she looked a little confused.

"ALICE!" Johnny shrieked. He bounded towards her and threw his arms around her shoulders. There was the sound of sobbing as he wept into her shoulder. He was clearly to overjoyed to notice that she did not return his embrace. Instead, she seemed to stiffen.

"I have been... I... I've waited for this day for so long!" he said, releasing her. "The day I could finally look into your eyes and tell you I was sorry."

"Well, I'm here now," she whispered to him.

"Yes. You're here. I finally have you back. We can have the life we always wanted."

"The life we dreamed of," Alice replied.