The Pastor's Girl

Story Info
Courtney's confidence in her Pastor is misguided.
5.1k words
4.15
45.6k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpblakk
mrpblakk
23 Followers

This story is inspired by a story I read in a survival forum...

By Mr. P. Blakk

I came to because the bed I was in was rocking. I immediately felt pain as I face down with someone on top of me anally penetrating me, then everything flooded back. My Pastor had lured me to a seedy motel to be gangraped.

I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I had never had anal sex and now someone I didn't even know was pounding me hard while they lay on top of me on a disgusting bed in a seedy motel.

The ringing in my ears began to clear and I could hear voices laughing, talking about "the whore, the slut." Eventually, I felt the man on top of me pulsate and ejaculate into my ass. It burned like nothing I'd ever felt before. I could see several men standing by the bed watching as this stranger took me.

All the while, I began to think about how I ended up in this seedy motel just outside of the town where I lived with my husband. The Pastor, he had lured me. He gained my trust after months of confiding in him. I began to do work for him at the church. Anything he asked of me including, at times, hard labor.

Then, one day, out of the blue, he asked me to accompany him to meet a troubled parishioner who was at the hospital. But he didn't drive to the hospital saying he had to pick up a family member of the parishioner from their motel.

Upon arriving at the motel, I was surprised to see he had a key to the room we walked to. Once inside, he tried to kiss me forcefully and told me he was in love with me. I had been in several abusive relationships basically my entire life. Especially by men. I had confided this to him on many occasions. How it affected my marriage, another thing I had opened up about to him. How my husband would basically never have sex with me, and always drank and played PlayStation.

I was so surprised, but I fought him off till there was a knock on the door. Great! I thought, someone to give me a chance to get out of there. Instead, the Pastor went and got the door, 4 more men walked in, one of them carrying a large duffel bag. The Pastor told me it would be better if I didn't fight, but I did.

I'm not sure how, but I was knocked out in the struggle. Eventually, I was shaken and awakened. One of the men forced 10 or so pills down my throat and then covered my mouth till he got a bottle of liquor and forced it into my mouth. I later found out that the pills were uppers and pain killers.

I dozed in and out of consciousness. And that's where this story starts. I awoke to a pain in my backside as I was anally raped. I remember praying that they had all had their turn and I would be done after this anal rape. How wrong was I.

I wouldn't make it back out of there for another 7 hours. For just about the entire 7 hours, I was engaged in some sort of sex act. The 5 men took their time and for the first 3 hours, was mostly just gangraped. The most disturbing thing that happened was that I had an orgasm as I was stuffed "airtight" as the guys kept saying. It meant having a cock in each of my holes at the same time.

One of the men then came and injected something into my arm that to this day, I'm not sure what it was but it made me incredibly aroused and suggestable. I still fought a little, but was much more relaxed. What I could not comprehend was how my arousal level rose after the injection. I had many more orgasms after that. It really crippled my mind and spirit because those were the first orgasms of my life.

Despite many years of marriage and sexual abuse, I had never had an orgasm in my life. It really did something to me since it happened early in the rape. After the 2-hour gangrape, the guys took out what was in the duffel bag. I nearly fainted again.

Several bundles of rope, lots of leather straps, paddles, floggers, toys of all kinds, and a metal cage designed for someone to be locked in with toys inserted in their holes. These assholes strapped me to the cage which forced me on all fours. Then two large vibrating dildos were attached to some jackhammer and inserted into me.

As the toys began to work, softly at first, the guys began adding stuff to my body to increase stimuli. First, someone came and added some nipple clamps. Next, some came and strapped a large leather collar around my neck. Then, when I started to make a lot of noise, they strapped a large penis gag to my head. Finally, I began getting spanked, whipped and paddled.

At this point, the dildos, the clamps, the physical beating had taken their toll and my body ultimately betrayed me. I began to have rolling orgasms. As one ended, another began. I started to become delirious. I begged for them to stop. The Pastor got up to my face and told me he would release me but I was his now.

The Pastor stroked my hair and face telling me how God didn't love me anymore and that the multiple orgasms I had proved that I was just a creature of sex and always would be. I remember orgasming so hard that I passed out.

When I woke up, it was dark outside and I was again being anally raped on the bed. This time my hands were tied behind my back and I had a vibrating dildo inside my pussy. Almost as soon as I woke up, I saw stars, orgasmed again, and passed out.

The Pastor was waking me up and telling me to shower and change into the clothes he had for me. This was completely planned out. But what was that about him falling in love with me? Was that just to try to get me to sleep with him? If I would've just slept with him, what I have had to endure this fucking torture? It really broke my mind that I came so much that night.

The Pastor ended up driving me home. I thought about refusing, but was so far out of town it would've been impossible to get home at this hour without a ride. Then there were the clothes he had me wear back to my house. My clothes had been torn when I struggled. I was wearing a crop top and a mini spandex skirt that barely fit.

On the way home, the Pastor gave me a whole ass speech about what I was and what I had become. It was demoralizing, demeaning and humiliating. He talked about the rape as if it was something we both planned. As if it was something I wanted. His argument was that since I orgasmed, it meant I wanted everything that happened.

It was almost hypnotic to hear him talk like that to me. I was in such shock that I didn't argue. I even agreed. He said he could try to guide me through it, but that I would have to fully submit to whatever he wanted me to do. Again, I just agreed and said I would do everything he asked me to. Then he asked if I loved him, and stupidly, I said that I saw him as a father figure and that I loved him very much.

The dull ache between my legs and the constant taste of sperm in my mouth didn't deter me from being an idiot and submitting to my rapist.

I didn't even know what I was going to say to my husband, but knowing him, he'd barely even look up at me. He'd probably stayed glued to the TV as usual. As we arrived at my house the Pastor told me that he would be there to pick me up to do work at the church the next morning after my husband left for work.

Once inside, exactly as suspected, my husband didn't even look in my direction when I walked in and said I was home. I went to my room and immediately changed, noting several marks all over my body. My neck had marks from the collar that they attached to the metal frame I was in. As well as my wrist and ankles. Several hickies all over my body. And my ass and back had several marks from paddles, whips, and floggers.

I went to bed covered nearly head to toe by a long sleeve shirt and sweatpants.

The next morning, I woke up later than I usually did. I saw my husband had already gone to work. I prayed he hadn't seen any of the marks left on my body. Immediately, I went to the bathroom where I peed a good amount of blood. There was even blood in my shit. I down several ibuprofen pills and went about getting ready.

I knew the Pastor would be by soon and didn't want to upset him. I wondered if it would be as it normally was. It wasn't odd for the Pastor to pick me up to help him at the church. But today felt like it could be a totally different experience.

Once ready, she finished up the dishes from her breakfast and went to her living room to wait. A ding on her phone indicated a message from the Pastor. It told her to wear the top and skirt she had worn home last night with higher heels than yesterday.

I was so sore I prayed he wouldn't have sex with me. I'd probably bleed out if he did. It felt absolutely raw down there when I had showered that morning.

When he finally picked me up, he took me shopping. Some clothes we bought were normal enough, but some were very provocative. I couldn't believe the Pastor even knew about some of the stores he took me to. Let alone be seen shopping with a married woman who wasn't his wife.

Not a single person questioned him or even gave us a disapproving look. The town we lived in wasn't small, but I knew that if we did this type of stuff enough, eventually someone we knew would see us, it wasn't that big either.

I can best describe most of the clothes to be street walker fashion. Lots of thigh highs, mini skirts, mini tops, salacious underwear, bondage gear and worst of all was a leather slave collar with shiny metal letters that read C-U-M-S-L-U-T. He gave it to me and told me that whenever we were alone, I was to wear it for him.

Surprisingly, he drove me home and helped me with the bags, which were several. While in my home he asked me to go put on one of the sluttier outfits for him and come out and model it for him. I told as he asked and went to my bedroom. I chose some thigh highs, a mini skirt, and a tube top with my collar. I put on some heels and headed out.

It was disturbing, but the shopping had put me in a good mood. My husband had never taken me shopping. Like ever. By the end, I felt amazing. The Pastor had spoiled me by buying me over $1000 in clothes, shoes, and makeup.

When I walked out and he greeted me with an astonished look, I was beside myself. I was glad that I had pleased my rapist. Wow. Life can sink you pretty low sometimes. Then he told me to sit down with him on my couch, which I did without hesitation.

Immediately his hands were on my thigh. I could see a large bulge forming in his pants. He told me that he was happy to see me a little more relaxed than I had been before we went shopping. I told him that all things considered, it had been fun for me too. There was an awkward silence for a few moments, like he wanted to say something but decided against it at the last second.

Without warning, he leaned forward and kissed me. At first, I didn't do anything and just let his lips fly against mine. It had been so long since someone had kissed me. I hadn't realized that until this moment. So again, stupidly, I began to kiss him back till we were in a full embrace. It was almost romantic until I felt a hand on my head and felt it push me down.

It was obvious what he wanted...I got down on my knees and undid his belt.

I came up from the ground with the taste of the Pastor still in my mouth. I went into autopilot and could hardly remember what had just happened. The lingering taste in my mouth and the lack of mess around me indicated I had swallowed the Pastor's sperm. I nearly balked, but suppressed it knowing it would probably upset him. Then, in total surprise, I said "Thank you, Pastor," while wiping spit and cum from the corners of my mouth.

What the fuck was wrong with me? Did I really just thank the man that had organized, very well organized, a gang rape for me the day before after making me suck him off?

As if reading the confusion in my mind, the Pastor reached under my skirt with his hand and began to rub my pussy. I hadn't worn panties since he had mentioned while shopping how much it turned him on that I wasn't wearing any that day. Again, I was trying my best to please him.

As his fingers made contact with the soft flesh between my thighs, a large evil smirk appeared on his face. With dread I realized at that moment why I was drenched. My pussy had leaked profusely while I gave him head. I had felt obviously but hadn't anticipated being made aware with physical evidence.

After feeling my wetness for several seconds he removed his fingers from my sex and brought them up to my mouth. To say that 24 hours ago, this act would have literally caused me to slap a mother fucker, now, as if in a trance, I leant forward and swallowed his fingers cleaning my juices of each digit.

The taste was intoxicating. I could still smell the sex from the day before on his fingers combined with my juices. I enjoyed the taste. Maybe it was because I had been forced to swallow several loads of cum in the past 24 hours, or maybe my mind had broken.

The Pastor could see in my eyes that I enjoyed the taste and that fact was fucking with my head. I was voluntarily sucking each of his fingers clean of myself. I think I even moaned like a whore as I sucked his middle finger clean.

Then he pulled out his phone and played a video of a woman having sex with several men. Eventually, I realized the woman was me and this was yesterdays gang rape. I was in utter shock. It was clearly her and the part the Pastor showed her was of me having a massive orgasm while having a cock in my pussy and ass. I was moaning like a whore in ultimate pleasure.

"Now can you see, you're not a child of God, you're a creature of sex and you're mine unless you want people to see this. Do you understand, Courtney?" The Pastor said as he laid down the horrible situation I found myself in. I simply nodded.

"I want to hear you say it, Courtney."

"I'm a creature of sex, your creature, Pastor," I said with the taste of him and me and the strangers from yesterday still on my lips.

"Good, from now on, you will call me Pastor in public, in private, call me Master, slut," he said to me as he stood up and stroked my head.

"Yes, M-Master," I barely managed to utter.

After that, the Pastor was a fixture in my day-to-day activities. I no longer had to do hard labor at the church like I used to and I was becoming known as the Pastor's assistant. For weeks, the routine went like this. He would pick me up, not every day, but most days, take me to the church. I would basically shadow him, but wasn't really responsible for anything.

Then, there were the dark activities. At least two hours a day, in his office, he would make me perform all manner of sex acts. Sometimes it would be straight fucking. Other times he'd make me dress in different costumes like maid, school girl, secretary or slave girl. Mostly, he loved me in lingerie and provocative clothing. The kind that might get you thrown out of most places.

Sometimes he'd make videos of me and would make me act and read a script. A lot would be CNC stuff. But I guess since he was blackmailing me, it was NCNC.

I hated it, but my body would betray me every single time. Every single time I had sex with the Pastor, I would orgasm. I would cum so hard sometimes that I would squirt. I didn't even know that existed until he forced it out of me one day when I was strapped to one of his leather benches.

Although I hated the BDSM sessions the Pastor love to inflict on my body, I would cum hardest from that. He loved to build up my stimulation till I was practically begging for release. And he loved to deny me the release for hours sometimes.

The sessions could sometimes last 4 or 5 hours.

This went on for a few months before he brought the guys from my gangrape one evening. He appropriately dressed me in the maid costume. It was so revealing and embarrassing that these guys had raped me and now I was going to serve them. Apparently, the local high school football team was playing a rival and the game would be televised.

For a couple of hours, I walked around in the maid outfit handing out beers and snacks. The Pastor reminded me to smile a lot, so I did. I wasn't wearing panties or a bra so the guys could see me every time I bent over. Plus, the costume was sheer.

The game was very competitive, so for a little while, no one was paying attention to me. The Pastor then grabbed me and told me to go get my tail. I knew what he meant. He had bought me a large butt plug with a long white furry tail attached to it.

The Pastor would make me wear it often when we would be in his office alone after hours. I would wear a secretary outfit with the tail in and walk around and sit that way.

I inserted it in the bathroom where we had lube and came back just as the game was reaching its end. Looks like I was going to be in for a long night of suffering because the local team was choking in the last minute of the game giving up a huge touchdown to the other team.

The guys looked fucking pissed and I knew that was going to be a huge problem for me. Recently, the Pastor had started giving me these pills that would make me feel really euphoric. He would also take them and loved it because he could fuck many more times than usual.

Pleading with him, I asked the Pastor for one of the pills. He denied me telling me he wanted me to feel absolutely everything so he was going to give me Molly. I wasn't too thrilled about that. The times I'd taken it, I had mixed reactions to it. Once was incredible, but another time I had an emotional breakdown. I couldn't stop crying. However, that's all I got.

So I took it. Fuck it, I thought to myself. I was going to be put through the wringer tonight.

The local team lost, which really bothered these grown men. They were cursing the young high school players for choking. Talking about their glory days of football in high school and winning state championships.

The night was a blur. But unluckily, they recorded everything from the moment the local team lost. The Pastor had me over to the office to watch it with him. I saw how for nearly 3 hours, the men again manhandled me. I was spanked, made to dance, fucked, double penetrated, stuffed airtight, made to crawl around on my hands and knees with a triple balled anal hook in my ass attached to my collar by a rope, forced to swallow every drop of cum on or in my body, eat ass, suck dick after it had cum in my ass, then eat the cum from my ass, and was made to thank everyone at the end of the night for an incredible experience. Of course I was reading that from a script.

And to my horror, a counter on the video kept track of my orgasms and the guys, it read 12 under my name and 15 under the guys. Just to add insult to injury, the Pastor made me masturbate in front of him once the video was done. After orgasming for him, he fucked me in the ass till he came, made me drop to knees and clean him off with my mouth.

I had become almost numb at this time. And I think the Pastor could tell. The gangbangs were happening twice a month now with new guys being added. One night, I remember there were 12 guys. Each would cum about 3 times. And I would always be forced to swallow their cum. It didn't matter which hole they deposited their cum in, I was always made to fish it out with my fingers and eat it if it wasn't dumped into my mouth.

In all this time, my stupid lame ass husband never noticed. He never even tried to initiate sex. It virtually stopped altogether since I was always the one to have to initiate it.

After about a year of this, the Pastor decided it was time for me to get a real job. At first, I was elated that he wanted me to get a job. It meant being away from him and his dirty mind. Until I saw where he wanted me to work. It was about 40 minutes outside of town.

The Lazy Daizy it was called. A strip joint with a motel in the back. It was known for being real dirty. I had heard about it from a friend who caught her husband going there. He was taking some stripper to the motel every week for a romp.

mrpblakk
mrpblakk
23 Followers
12