The Pastor's Girl Ch. 03 - Gamechanger

Story Info
Courtney has an unexpected guest at the club.
7.1k words
3.93
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpblakk
mrpblakk
23 Followers

The Pastor's Girl: More details

I have heard that readers want more details of the occasions so I will change the style up. I typically don't like to get tied down in details, but readers like details so I'll give it my best shot.

I still remember like yesterday when Sean first came into the club for a bachelor party for a guy from work. There were 12 of them and only 7 girls were sent to their table. I was one of the 7.

I cursed myself for what I was wearing. The bar was full nude so I was wearing a schoolgirl outfit with white thigh highs, white blouse that tied under my tits, and a red plaid choker that matched the red plaid skirt. I knew immediately that Sean had recognized me. No bra, and a string thong that left little if anything to the imagination.

Marlie and I were usually asked to go together and give lap dances to a single man, but now they had paired us up with 5 of the other girls I called the Posh girls. They were single, hot, hungry, and fancy, for a stripper anyways. They drove nice cars and wore nice clothes.

Most of the time, I tried my best to avoid them. The Posh girls didn't seem to have limits. Often, I could overhear their stories of debauched weekends at the hands of rich young guys that loved to do drugs and spend money on beautiful women. Their leader was Chastity, not her real name, but I never had any interest in learning her real name. At the club, we all HAD to call each other by our stage names. No exceptions.

Chastity was a tall, tan beauty that was latina, but I didn't know exactly what kind of latina. Mexican or Puerto Rican, maybe? But she had the body of a goddess. Thin and athletic, small tits, and a popping ass. She was one of the biggest earners in the club. And she was always nice to me.

The other 4 could be real cunts though. A few times they hid my bags while I was on stage and didn't give my stuff back till the end of my shift. One of them, Venus, had cornered me into a cubicle in the bathroom and fingered me to orgasm. It was fucking humiliating and I didn't tell anyone from the embarrassment of having a forced orgasm.

Another, Candi, that Marlie had invited over to the apartment one day after begging to come visit to see what it was like to have a slave. I got really mad at Marlie because she let this bitch run roughshod over me by leaving the apartment for an hour to "run an errand." That bitch made me go down on her, fuck her with a strap on till she came which was exhausting, and then put me over the ottoman and spanked me with a paddle that Marlie kept on the wall.

I couldn't sit right for a week. Then there were Daisy and Duchess, who were actual twin sisters. They didn't look exactly alike, but one could easily tell they come from the same ball sack. The twins were nice enough, but would get real mean around the other 3. Now Marlie and I would be sharing a VIP booth with these bitches.

I still remember what Sean was wearing that Thursday that he walked into the club. His work polo, dark gray slacks, and a black leather belt that looked thick. Sean was a bigger guy and kept in shape. It showed all over his body. I never understood how he and my husband were friends, but gaming was what seemed to bring them together.

Something entirely different was about to bring us together. I felt my body getting incredibly aroused as I walked to their booth with Marlie leading me with a lead she had attached to my choker. It was pretty typical that she would do that. I always, and I mean always, wore a leather slave collar or choker because she demanded it of me.

Marlie was wearing a black mesh body stocking with over the knee leather boots, leather bustier with garters, black faux leather thigh highs and a white faux leather skirt. She looked like a dominatrix, which she was.

I tried to keep my head down as we walked through the club. The waitresses were already there taking drink orders. As we approached the table, Sean and I locked eyes and he smiled big at me. I wanted to go straight to him, more like my pussy wanted it, but I dare not defy my mistress.

When we got there, the Posh girls greeted us as if we were their best friends. I got kissed by all 4 of them on the mouth like they had been doing that for years. Candi took the liberty of taking one hand and grabbing my breast then spanking me with the other after I kissed her. I just smiled and laughed like a dumbass.

We were always supposed to act like anything goes, flirty, fun, in part due to the fact that almost everything but sex was allowed. Like I said, we were a full nude bar. I attempted to maneuver myself into a place opposite of Sean, but he quickly made his way over and called me by my real name, Courtney. It immediately caused all the girls to look over, but I corrected him and told him my name was Scarlet with a knowing smile.

Such the handsome and cool guy he is, he immediately picked up on what I was throwing down. Marlie was still holding my leash, but as she saw the exchange and the look we gave each other, she handed it over to Sean. The feeling of him taking a hold of my leash, my husband's sexy best friend, was fucking electric. I think my pussy got instantly wet.

When Sean started to pull me towards him I resisted, but only for a second. Then I leaned into it and playfully crashed into his body in a perfect way to touch his strong chest with my hands and my pelvic bumping his hip.

"Funny seeing you here?" he said coyly.

"I was just thinking the same," I replied with a sly smile.

"What are you doing here? Never thought you were someone that would go for these types of places."

"Well, it's James' wedding this Saturday and we thought we should take him for one last banger before he turns in his man card," said Sean. I hated and adored his confidence. Why couldn't my husband be like that?

"Oh, come on. Getting married is a good thing, Sean."

"Not for me, I love to be a bachelor," as he said that he pulled me in real close. "It leaves me room to please the unsatisfied ladies," he whispered into my ear. It immediately caused me to shiver.

"Well, do you want to buy me a drink?"

"Sure, what do you want, Sca-...wait, what did you say your name was?"

"Scarlett, I think you'll remember better after I take you to the back."

"Why? What happens in the back?"

"Lots of things," I whispered into his ear seductively. "Why don't we get some drinks and go straight back there."

"Give me a second." With that he went over to the waitress and I saw him stuff a $100 bill into her bra as he said something into her ear. Then, he walked over to me, grabbed my leash and said, "Let's go...Scarlett."

Being led through the club with my leash wasn't new, but I knew this guy. And I knew he always wanted me. I was going to flex my power over men on my husband's best friend. I was going to get him to drop a lot of money on me.

When we got to the entrance, Sean gave the guard to the champagne room a large tip, I thought I saw a $100 bill. Then the guard gave Sean a key to the back room. I had never been back there. It was considered off limits, but I guess Sean had tipped the right amount.

To my utter surprise, and secret delight, there was a small twin bed, a small shower, a sink, and a small side table in the room. A large jar of condoms sat on the side table of every color and shape. The room was purple and black with very low light. Similar to the club, it had black with purple leather padding on the headboard of the small twin bed.

This place was basically designed for a prostitute, but Larry had never mentioned this place to me. I was wondering what was going to happen when I suddenly felt Sean's hands come around me from behind. I could smell his cologne, which was intoxicating. And the alcohol and weed on his breath too. Then, there it was. The poke came through into the middle of my back.

Sean was sporting a raging hard on as he began to kiss my neck. I fucking melted feeling his hot breath and tongue on my neck. Nobody had really been this way with me. The Pastor was rough and callous. Marlie was aggressive and intense. Larry just wanted her to give him head. Jay had been nice, but never acted like he loved her.

It was hard to focus on what was happening before Sean had undone the knot holding my top together. I really looked salacious with the catholic schoolgirl outfit. Sean was moaning as his hand went to my waist feeling my bare skin. I could tell he had dreamed of doing this for years, probably since he met me.

My top was dangling on me, barely covering my tits. That's when I noticed that there were lots of mirrors in this room. The ceiling was covered in mirrors.

"God, you have a perfect fucking body, Court," he said calling me the name that everyone called me in my home life. This was real. This was not fantasy like all the other nights I worked at this club.

"I can't believe you're doing this," I said, but there was ZERO conviction in my voice. It came out as a moan escaped my lips. I sounded so desperate.

"Years of fantasies are about to be played out," he whispered into my ear and turning me to face him. He kissed me. He kissed me long and good. Our tongues danced. I hadn't been kissed by a man like this in such a long time I instantly melted into his arms. I felt like such a whore as the thought that this was my husband's best friend kept flashing to the front of my brain. And here I was puddy in his hands.

At this point, I wasn't even concerned with the club, the money, Marlie, Larry or the Pastor. The feelings I was having were completely new to me. I'd never really felt or been felt up this way. Maybe when I was abused as a little girl, but I was a woman now. A stripper. A slut. A slave.

Our mouths seemed determined to devour each other. I just remember feeling like I was floating when we made out that first time. I was feeling his body, the body of a real man. I had felt up lots of bodies in the last year, but this one was chiseled and hard.

During the time before all of this happened with the Pastor, I always wondered what Sean would be like in bed. He was always a bachelor. He did bring the occasional "girlfriend" to parties and gatherings and stuff, but no one he ever told us was serious.

We didn't speak much that first time. He was amazing! I couldn't even get a thought in between kisses before he started to take my outfit off. Oddly, it seemed it didn't do much for him. That was until I got down to my white thigh highs. He told me to leave those on as he sat on the bed.

It always turned me on so much to be naked with a fully clothed man. Out of pure habit, seeing a man sitting on a bed I got down on my knees in front of him. As I reached to undo his pants he grabbed my hands, "I've wanted this to happen," he said staring deep into my eyes taking a long pause, "for a very, very long time, Court."

Bending down from his position, he grabbed my chin and kissed me again. I absolutely melted into the kiss and then, out of pure lust, I reached for his pants again. I wanted him to experience my talented mouth. Marlie, Larry, and of course, the Pastor had me well trained in oral pleasure. My need to get him hard as a diamond was overriding any semblance of dignity.

Finally, I broke the kiss, and pulled out his rock hard cock. It was fucking beautiful. After having been with so many men in the last year and a half, this was by far the most beautiful dick I had ever seen. Committing myself to this, I started kissing the middle of his shaft. In the light of the room, his dick looked like a staff made of pure gold.

Sean moaned loudly, and ended up laying back on his elbows watching me take him into my warm, wet mouth. I could see the lust in his eyes, it told me he desperately wanted to fuck me, and fuck me hard.

Not only is his dick the most beautiful I've ever seen to this day, it tasted fucking glorious to me. For the first time in my life, I wanted a man's cock to stuff my mouth full of his sweetness. To my utter surprise, he had incredible staying power as I sucked him like the expert I had now become. I could tell he was delighted in finding out what a wanton slut I was in bed.

It was going to take him much longer to cum, so I decided then and there, I wanted him to nut inside of my hot pussy. I got up, straddled him, and guided that 9" monster into my juicy twat. It was still unbelievable to me that I had just sucked my husband's best friend's dick to get it slick for me to ride it.

Once I slid down that golden pole, I changed. Something in me changed. The full feeling I felt in that moment, I can just imagine the look on my face. My mouth formed an O. I had my hands on his chest, but my hand went up to cover my mouth. It was one of the greatest moments of my life up to that point.

We rode him like my life depended on it. I had a strong powerful orgasm, but I rode through it and my pussy clamped his dick into cumming deep inside of me. I secretly was praying he would get me pregnant. I laughed internally as I realized I would totally have his baby.

He started apologizing for cumming so quickly, but I stopped him and told him that I had cum just as hard. I still had him inside of me, but he wasn't going soft like many of the other men I had been with would.

I started gyrating my hips again, it felt so incredibly wet, he must have cum a gallon, I thought to myself. Eventually, I leant down to kiss him sweetly on the lips and told him, "Looks like someone is ready to go again," with a knowing smile.

"I can't believe I'm staying hard through that, I came so fucking hard," he said chuckling.

"It feels like you haven't cum in a while, baby," I said motioning to our crotches showing him the growing wetness there. "Tell me how you want me, I'll do anything you want me to."

"Ever since I met you, I've always wanted to fuck that ass," he said smiling. I couldn't believe how brazen he was, but who was I to judge. Here I was a stripper, with my husband's best friend in the back of the club practically begging him to have his way with me.

Anal wasn't what I had in mind, and normally, I loved anal, but not before dancing. I had had unfortunate incidents on the occasions that the Pastor fucked my ass before dropping me off where sperm would drip out of my asshole for the entire night. But I didn't care about that at the moment.

It was my entire desire to give him what he had wanted since he met me. It was the most flattering thing I had ever heard anyone say to me. The fact that this guy had spent years hanging around wanting a piece of me was all the encouragement I needed.

Shifting my weight as I straddled him, his cock came out of me with a slick pop, a slop. I reached down with my hand and guided his cock to my asshole. The Pastor and Marlie made sure to keep my asshole clean and ready for use at all times. It was arduous, but occasions like this made me realize how thankful I was for that.

It took me a few minutes, but I was able to get the entire 9" of golden cock into my dark passageway. Once it was in, I began riding him. He kept encouraging me and telling me how beautiful I was. But I was done with the niceties. I leaned down and whispered into his ear, "Fuck my ass, baby, fuck me as hard as you want, you can do anything you want to me. I've always thought you were fucking hot, and I can't wait to have your cum again, baby." The words spilled out of my mouth like they were rehearsed. But it was just my carnal need to pleasure him.

Sean then surprised me when he grabbed my hips and picked me up with his cock still in my ass. He twisted me around so I landed back on the bed on my hands and knees. This was my favorite position to be fucked in. But I wanted to look at Sean as he fucked my ass. Alas, it was not to be.

As I felt his hands grab my hips with the grip of a madman, I braced myself. Sean started slow, eventually working his way into a rhythm that left me in tatters. I came twice as he fucked my ass. Sean absolutely loved that I announced all 3 of my orgasms to him. The last orgasm I had, set him off.

On instinct, and out of habit, I turned around and took his cock straight into my mouth when he said he was going to cum. The look on his face must have been priceless as he saw me slurp and suck on the cock that had just fucked my ass. Anal sex would never be the same for him. I knew I had just done something he'd only ever seen in pornos. But it was a regular act I did with the Pastor. It was his favorite to see me clean his dick after a good ass fucking.

The post cum bliss wasn't dissipating as I continued sucking him. I was on my hands and knees and he reached over and smacked my ass hard. I moaned in delight like a whore in heat. Even after the little session we had, I wanted to get him hard again. But I knew I was reaching for the stars. He had just cum twice in 30 minutes, now way he could get hard enough to cum again, right?

Well, I now believe in miracles because in just a couple of minutes, he came again. I still hadn't swallowed the load from when Sean fucked my ass. My mouth was so full, but his cum was the best tasting cum I had ever had. And that was saying something, considering every time I went out with Marlie, she would bring at least 3 guys home for me, sometimes it could be as many as 8 guys, but Sean's tasted amazing.

Exhausted, we took a few minutes to catch our breath and then started getting dressed. I couldn't believe I had just done what I did. But I didn't regret it. It made me feel amazing. Then, the post cum bliss dissipated like it always did and I was wracked with guilt. How could I have done this? I was a stripper, I had worked hard to keep it that way. Now, my husband's best friend has turned me into a prostitute. He had paid for me to fuck him. And I went above and beyond my duties.

Sean could sense my guilt and started rubbing my back as I got my skirt back on. "It's ok, Court, your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks, really, I don't know what I would do if Adam found out what I was doing during the day," I replied.

"He told me you were volunteering at the church, this is so hot, though. I always felt that you were a tiger in the sack, but Adam never shared details," Sean said as he buttoned his pants back up.

I threw my shirt on and began tying it under my small perky tits. I could feel Sean watching me as I got ready to go back out to strip. In my lust, I noticed I hadn't even enjoyed the mirrors while we fucked. Oh well, I thought, next time. I was positive he would be back for some more of what we had just enjoyed.

"Well, Adam hasn't even looked at me in 3 years so I'm not surprised he doesn't even realize that I haven't been going to the church during the day almost at all now," I hesitated as I thought about telling him about the Pastor, but stopped myself. "I heard from a friend that this place was hiring and it was a way to get my slut out," I continued lying my ass off. I felt like an idiot for lying totally against myself by saying I was voluntarily stripping like a married cheating whore.

"Wow, I thought maybe you guys needed the money, but damn, you like stripping?" Sean asked quizzically.

"Yes, I love it, all the girls are awesome and I love that I make so much money. Adam has no idea that I'm making any money so I can keep it all for myself," I replied with a laugh.

"Well, you can count on me to be here every week then," Sean said as he stood up and took me in his arms, "what days do you work?"

We exchanged numbers and schedules and he told me he was going to enjoy all the things we were going to do in the coming weeks. It was a little embarrassing, but I had a regular come in and had to leave Sean for a bit. He saw me act like a wanton whore with this guy too. It was just a habit to act this way now. The Pastor, Larry, Marlie, and my patrons all loved my sultry act. However, I was a no touching-my-private-parts type of stripper and he smiled when he saw me swat my regular's hands away from my pussy.

mrpblakk
mrpblakk
23 Followers
12